Old 11-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #346  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitGirlyGirl View Post
I am down 1.2 to 152.8. I finally got to change my ticker again!
Diana - When you actually write out what you eat like that it sounds much smaller than what I picture when you say you eat huge amounts, lol
Fitgirlygirl Great job on the 1.2 pounds! Well, the amount/volume of food is quite a bit, though. For example, this morning I had 2 very large zucchini and 2-3 servings of asparagus in my omelet. I would say the zucchini is probably 4+ servings. I go through 3 or 4 packages of lettuce during the work week for my sandwiches. At night I have an average of 3 servings of veggies + my protein for dinner. I have been eating a larger container of yogurt at lunch but haven't changed my numbers, yet. So I try to get a large volume of food at lower calories. Volume is what satisfies me. If I get hungry I will cook a package of frozen veggies, broccoli, cauliflower, okra, yellow squash, etc. (that's 5 servings).

So basically, my calories are off from what I report. It's a guideline that I go by. I am guessing that I eat closer to 1800-2000 calories a day.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-17-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:01 PM   #347  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I'm up .4 today, so not bad for TOM having arrived. Today was not super food wise, but here's how it adds up:

Calories 1536 (meh, a little high)
Sodium 2149 (a bit high, I'd like to stay under 1900)
Carbs 181 (fail)
Fiber 19 (good)

Rennie -- I want to keep my carbs under 100g, but ideally around 60g-80g; I seem to lose best when they are somewhere between 60-80, and I can still feel satisfied with that amount. This is not Cam's first loose tooth, he lost two of his lower teeth early this year, but this one front tooth has been loose for quite a while -- it feels like months, I wish the darn thing would just get out. Every night I give it a tug, but it's not ready yet. Your numbers for yesterday look great! Congratulations on your 1.8 loss today!!

Aimee -- Thanks! I'm losing this vacation weight just in time for the next one...we leave on the 26th for Miami and our cruise I like your new devilish avatar!

Vixsin -- Don't let the 2lbs throw you -- you are doing all the right things and that always pays off eventually.

Diana -- Congratulations on your 1.2 loss today!

Crainjo -- Way to go! Congratulations on getting to ONEderland!! mmm...turkey sandwiches -- I like them toasted.

Kukkie -- Sorry the new job is so tough; what is life without risks, I'm sure you'll find something that is a better fit soon. Sounds like an all-round crap day for you I work for a bank (the green one, lol) -- let me know if you want me to watch our job postings for you!

Ona -- Thanks Good job on your .6 today! I hope you'll share your new body fat % with us -- I bet you are lower than you think.

Roxy -- Congrats on your 1.2 today!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #348  
Trying to live below 200

Crainjo Congratulations on Onederland!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:03 AM   #349  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Amanda - it's hard to get into the habit of posting, I find I just keep running out of time! Christmas season for yah!

Diana - thanks I was trying to go for devilish You are still one of the rare people I know who can lose during TOM!

Kukkie - thanks, you are very sweet! Making me blush! Looking for a job is completely exhausting, good luck

Rennie - All these compliments are making me blush! Thanks Try a drug store, like uhm, Walgreens? Something like that, with a pharmacy! Nice loss today!! Congrats!

Ona - I'd keep the SF gum! Gotta keep something Making me blush with the compliments! I should have changed my picture a long time ago

Roxy - Florida sounds perfect!! What's the date you leave? My math is terrible! You are getting so close to 140's, you can definitely do it!!

Angie - omg, I am jealous! How long are you going for? .4 is nothing for TOM! Thanks, that was my attempt to dress up for halloween!

So I finally weighed in this morning! Down to 259.9! Down 2.2 pounds from my last weigh in! I also made a decision on weighing, no more daily weigh ins for me, work is crazy, I'm not going to be getting a ton of sleep and lack of sleep = huge gains for me! For example tonight I will get about 4.5 hours of sleep if I'm lucky, and then I get to work 8:30am-10 pm (unless someone comes in for 5-10! Cross your fingers and toes for me on that one!). Anyways, with that, I'm off to bed Kinda feels good to be back into the 250's!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:32 AM   #350  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

I did pretty well. I have to thank volunteering for that and crafting today I have a terrible cough and the right side of my throat is a little sore. I'm about to drink some TheraFlu and off to bed I go.

Thanks Vixsin for the vote of confidence, I appreciate it I like the idea of hitting the treadmill before. It does give you focus to not blow all of your hard work. When I was eating right, I could eat a sensible dinner and still had the energy to do 3 miles. But when the meal is heavy it's not as easy for me (I can easily make myself just sit on the sofa)

Kya it's super hard staying on plan. but we can do anything that WE want if we want it bad enough, but we also want to do it when we want not when we should , just plain ridiculous, smh but we'll get there
I like your plan for Thanksgiving. I hope all of our plans workout Great job on your GOALS your plan is working

Thanks Ona good job on the .6 down. I chew a lot of Extra Spearmint gum. I think it helps me not eat so I don't want to give it up. The only thing I'm doing is staying busy with kids. I do think it helps but then there's the 5 days weekend, I have to deal with ... not good so soon

Amber yes any and all losses are great ones and you're 6lbs down from the first of Oct, great job

Amanda good job on the 1.5lbs down

Diana you know what scares me is the fact that I don't have the control that I had before and I don't know why. Before I started working I could easily eat with my family and not want what they were having, now I just sit and eat if I desire. Not good, I know I lack control there and then it just takes off.

Roxy good job on the 1.2lbs down I am so sorry about how things are going for you. I do hope that things get better for you. Thanks for the dressing brand.

Kukkie well TOM showing up is a relief I'm sure, maybe it's just a cycle change like the weather here, from the 70's to the 40's. My goodness it's cold. Rest well my friend

Thanks Angie, I would love to keep my carbs under 100 but haven't a clue how. Rissa's last tooth that came our was loose all summer and the more I tugged, it seemed to tighten up. Just crazy.

my numbers:
calories 1421, carbs 182, protein 80, sodium 1231 I was low on protein powder so I only used one scoop this morning, so it will be better tomorrow, hubby bought more for me,

My numbers were great before I remembered that Ris and I had cup of Egg Nog. I didn't realize how many calories were in a half of a cup, 190 ... wow.

Thanks Aimee, LOL you know I just saw the red ears, I was wondering why Angie said that about your photo , as my oldest would say, "Wow Mom you're slow", ... Good job on the 2.2lbs down, great job Gotta find out where there is a Walgreen's. I've seen it some where but not sure which way, you gotta hit 95 for everything good, out here Rest well. and I hope someone comes in to cover that shift for you

Last edited by love2b150; 11-18-2011 at 08:32 AM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:52 AM   #351  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning and TGIF! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Calories for yesterday: 1440 +

Weigh In: 146 (TTOM)

Down: .2

Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend?

I do! I rarely have plans for the weekend.

It's DH's and my anniversary tomorrow. We are going on a horse drawn carriage ride and out to dinner. The carriage ride is at an outdoor mall. The mall property is decorated for Christmas. Their lights are literally magical. I saw some of them last weekend while they were being set up, and was awed by them. The lights are across the areas that you drive through the mall, too. These are the ones I saw last week and was amazed. They are having their Christmas tree lighting and Santa for the children. Then we are going to dinner. This is the place that I love to get prime rib. The last time I was there they had some very good desserts, but most of them contained nuts. I can't have nuts due to my allergy. I have a backup plan for dessert, if I can't eat anything they have. There is a restaurant here that only serves desserts (dessert bar). Everything is homemade. We have been wanting to go there, too. This might be our opportunity.

I found out about the carriage rides this week. DH always goes to the farm to work (farm) and hunt on the weekends. It's something that he really enjoys doing. We work so hard and keep so busy during the week that I don't like asking him to do anything extra on the weekend. I mentioned the carriage ride and that I wanted to go. DH thought it would be nice for our anniversary. He's decided to come home early from the farm so we can go do this. I think it's going to be fun (romantic ) and I am looking forward to it.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-18-2011 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #352  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

I coughed all night. I finally got up at 4 to come downstairs so my husband could get a little rest. I was up until 1a.m. because every time I cough really hard I have to run to the bathroom. Drives me nuts. I'm not tired right now but I have a very busy day ahead so tonight I will probably drop. My husband started coughing this morning so I have made him sick also . Good news I am back in the 170's I weighed in at 179.6 down .6 from yesterday.

Diana good job on the .2 down . You really do have a darling husband. Happy early Anniversary, and I KNOW the two of you will enjoy your romantic weekend.

I hope you all have a great OP Friday ...
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:37 AM   #353  
Trying to live below 200

Rennie Great job on the .4. I sure hope you feel better soon.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #354  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Rennie - I slept pretty good, but like you I was up at 4am, I drove Josh to work and then couldn't get back to sleep. Going to be a long day for me too today, hopefully we both make it through easily! Congrats on getting back into the 170's! I didn't dare get on the scale this morning, too tired.

Diana - sounds like a very nice weekend Enjoy! I am working tomorrow for an event - a very condensed version on Black Friday, so it should be fun. I love it when it's busy!

Alright! I am off to work, have a great day! Hopefully I am home at 5pm, and not 10pm! Could make for an interesting day!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:09 AM   #355  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Morning eveybody

WI @ 166.6, down .8 new low today. BBL, want to see a little of Reggis last show then off to Zumba and yoga.

Last edited by OnaMi; 11-18-2011 at 06:08 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:14 AM   #356  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Hey gang,

Thank you all for the kind words last night. I re-read what I wrote, and I seriously sound like I was having a pity party... I kind of was; so glad I have you all to vent to. I feel much better today, still not 100% physically, but mentally I'm in a better state, so thanks

The scale is still being wonky, but at least not so wonky. I'm somewhere in the 198-199s. Grateful it's not giving me 5 lb ranges anymore, but I'm going to see about changing the battery tomorrow and/or buying a new scale.

BBL for personals.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #357  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Anyone here currently attending graduate school? Or went previously?
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #358  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Late check in for me today. I'm down .8 to 197.0. So, so very sore. I'm on my way to the gym after work today for an easy cardio sesh. I giggle because I know myself and I'll start out easy....but then it gets to feelin' good and then.......6.0 on the treadmill and I feel like I'm imagining myself finishing first at the Boston Marathon! And then I can't walk on Saturday. LMAO

We'll see what happens. Don't care. I love to exercise and I love that I love it!

NSV today - reached out to a friend on FB who is getting back to the gym after a haitus and has anxiety about it. reached out and offered to work out with her. She took me up on the offer and we are scheduling for Mon or Tues of next week! I am so excited! This will be someone who I haven't seen in a long time and who has also lost a lot of weight. She works in a gym and I've never worked out with her before. Honestly, I don't usually work out with a buddy. I'm normally there blasting my music in my own little world. So this will be outside my comfort zone too and I am excited about that!

Much to do! Will check back after the gym....if I can walk! LOL
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:51 PM   #359  

Weigh-in!:
November 6: 262.4
November 7: 257.7
November 8: 261.0
November 9: 261.2
November 10: 260.0
November 11: 259.4
November 12: 259.4
November 13: 260.4
November 14: 259.4
November 15: 259.4
November 16: 258.4
November 17: 258.4
November 18: 258.8
Rainbowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:55 PM   #360  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Hi all -- I'm down 6 today to 204.8, I'm thrilled with any loss that happens during TOM since this is not typical for me.

Aimee -- I'm going for a week and a day, we leave next Saturday and we'll come home on Dec 5th

Rennie -- gReat numbers yesterday, way to go!! If I limit my carbs to one meal, and make them whole wheat, or from fruit then I do okay with my intake. Most of our dinners are meat + 2 veggies, so carbs happen at breakfast or lunch for me...I think it also helps to have them earlier in the day rather than later for me. Do you think you need to see the doctor about your cough?

Vixsin -- Good job on your .8 yesterday.

Diana -- Fun plans for our weekend are to visit with my Dad and Stepmom Saturday afternoon and then go watch our city's Santa Clause parade in the evening, which will likely be followed up by dinner with friends...then getting organized for the cruise on Sunday Your carriage ride through the lights sounds so nice! Don't forget to bring along a blanket to snuggle under

Is anyone in Virginia Beach? My stepdaughter lives there and I used to love driving through the light show on the boardwalk at Xmas -- it was beautiful and they always gave you a CD of Christmas music to listen to while you drove through.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote