Old 11-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #286  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Morning everybody

Up .8 today, don't know why WI @ 168.2..had a good eating and exercising day yesterday and this morning,rested well...did snack on more than usual SF Icebreaks last night.Maybe that's why did lay down right after a big breakfast yesterday(which i know was wrong) but that's why I exercised last night...whatever,today is a new day

Hay Diana that's great you held steady and feel bloated Thanks you

Great WI yesterday Angie you'll get to where you want to be for sure.We all have to regroup some times.You've been on this joureny for a long time.Have been through a lot and over came it,started losing again and will/are doing it again.

Great job on the .8 Crainjo that's still a good WI

Have a great day Aimee,great job at the hockey game.

on the 25lbs Aka thank you

Congrats on the 1.8 Rennie,keep on keeping on Thank you

Have a great day KuKKie

Last edited by OnaMi; 11-15-2011 at 09:47 AM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #287  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Angie!!! We are doing it! We are getting back to what we know works! I'm working on my meal planning again too. How's that for you? I remember things being so much easier when I knew what the plan for the day was, ya know? We WILL get back there again!

Rennie: You're doing great! We're taking it one day at a time! I'm with ya!

In weight news, I am down a pound this morning to 195.6. Got a great workout in yesterday! 45 mins on the elliptical. It was amazing! I love the incline on that thing!!! I am going back for more tonight! I also just made my FIRST personal trainer appointment for tomorrow at 430pm with Trainer Steve! I'm very excited!

Yesterday was good. Today, I plan on doing it again!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #288  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Good morning all. I got highlights in my hair yesterday. They are pretty liiiight. I guess I wanted to look different is all, because I'm feeling like a new woman. Everyone have an amazing day

Oct 31-205.0
Nov 1-204.5
Nov 2-207.5
Nov 3-205.0
Nov 4-204.5
Nov 5-205.0
Nov 6-206.0
Nov 7-207.0
Nov 8-205.0
Nov 9-204.5
Nov 10-203.0
Nov 11-206.0 WTF
Nov 12-205.5
Nov 13-207.0
Nov 14-204.6 Official WI at WW
Nov 15-205.5 (back on at-home scale)

Last edited by aka8941; 11-15-2011 at 11:54 AM.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #289  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Just want you all to know I am going to drink to bottles of water and try to hold out on eating lunch until 1pm ...

Thanks Diana, I'm trying ... well thank goodness for no gain today I picked up the Cold-Eeze, thanks

Sam staying the same is good Glad TOM left he baggage where ever he was hanging out

Thanks Ona the body is so weird, smh. Some gains happen at the craziest times, but I am sure it will be gone tomorrow

Thanks Vixsin, Good job on the pound down Can't wait to hear what you think of the trainer. I have my meals planned out on MFP today also. So far so good but I do worry when it's so early in the day.

I like this ---> Yesterday was good. Today, I plan on doing it again! and I'm gonna do my best to stay right with ya
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #290  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

I'm trying, Rennie! I'm glad we're trying together!

The exercise plan has changed for today. Instead of going to the gym, I need to go home and finish cleaning. That way, I can have some quality time with Maxwell and not have the cleaning hanging over my head! I'll be running up and down stairs and scrubbing, so I'll still be burning calories!!!

Last edited by Vixsin; 11-15-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:36 PM   #291  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

Well the pizza wasn't as mean to me as I expected. Yesterday I was up .6 to 156.8. Today I am down 2 to 154.8. It's still not good here, so I make no promises for tomorrow. I've also discovered that I am apparently going to start having fever as a PMS symptom - how lovely! I was also almost killed last night. There was a guy that I am fairly certain had a gun and he kept looking at me, so I told the friend I was with that we needed to go to the car. We went to my car since it was closest and the guy started checking out my friend's car - walking a circle around it. Then he walked over to my car and was playing with the hem of his shirt, like he was thinking of pulling the gun. I'm not sure whether he wanted me, one of our cars (both pretty theft worthy vehicles - an orange limited edition dodge charger and a black camaro), or some combination. He got about 6 inches from my car and was just staring at me before I managed to get it started and in gear and back out of the spot. I drove in a circle around the lot until he went far enough away from my friend's car that I felt I could let him out of my car to get into his and then we drove away. I'm pretty sure that I'm alive and unharmed only because the guy is maybe new to the thug life and still nervous. My life is just too much fun right now!

Lori - I have no doubt that you will eventually be able to do the parts that you can't do right now as long as you don't give up. Yesterday we did a song during zumba that we haven't done in forever and it was so much easier to do than it used to be and I discovered that while standing all the way up I can lift my knee high enough to touch my opposite elbow - something I could have never done before. Congrats on Onederland

Ona - Sounds like a fabulous weekend!

aka - Congrats on being 25 down!

Diana - I don't understand exactly how sodium works sometimes either. I should have had more of a gain from the pizza. The human body is strange.

Vixsin - I'm so excited for you to get to spend some time with a trainer. I can't afford to have one all the time, but I had one for a while just to learn about weights and things so that I wouldn't hurt myself. It was awesome.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #292  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Hi All!

I'm still here, still sick, still maintaining. We have our first ultrasound on Friday, I'm pretty excited. It's too early to tell the gender, but seeing the heartbeat and watching the little bean jump around makes it all way more real to me.

Roxy - I'm praying for you and DH. I don't have any words of wisdom, but lots of hugs and prayers.

Last edited by Gale02; 11-15-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:08 PM   #293  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

I just wanted to pop in here and tell everyone Hi! I hope you have a nice evening and sleep well.

FitGirlyGirl That's insane for sure! I'm glad you are safe and nothing worse happened. I know you are shaken up, though.

Gale These are exciting times for you.

Rennie How are you feeling?

Angie I hope you had another on plan day.

Ona You are doing all the right things, that's all that matters.

aka8941 Congrats on the highlights! I know you look fabulous!

Starbrite Hi

Vixsin Great job on that pound!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #294  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

I'm down another 3lbs today to 205.8 ...today was so busy at work that there was definitely not a moment where I had time to think about eating anything off plan. I came home and there was pizza for dinner -- cheese pizza to which my mom and Cameron had added chicken and red/yellow peppers -- 1 had 2.5 small square slices. I estimated that it was the equivalent of 1.5 regular slices of pizza. Here is my report card for today:

Calories 1134 Excellent
Carbs 145 High (I aim for less than 100)
Sodium 1596 Excellent
Fiber 22g Good
Protein 74.5 Good

Diana -- Thanks I think today was good -- the pizza threw me off, but my numbers are still pretty great overall. Once I get back on pace for everything else I'll work harder on keeping my carbs lower again. I agree, I think we are more susceptible to sodium at different times in our cycles.

Amanda -- Congratulations on your 25lbs lost!! What type of charm are you getting? Please post a pic of your new highlights -- I loved getting my haircut and getting a new look a few months ago too, I went much shorter and it feels great. I always feel pampered when I get my hair done, it's a great pick me up.

Rennie -- You had a great day yesterday, congratulations!! Here's your carrot Take care of that cold -- lots of fluids for you Missy. Way to go on your 1.8 today!! Hey, I'm behind, any wedding plans made yet for your DD?

Aimee

Crainjo Are you doing something differently lately?

Kukkie -- Sorry about the gain

Sam -- Maybe TOM is what has been messing with you. I remember you were trying to move a bit lower but your body wasn't cooperating; I wonder if your body is going through some bigger changes that are impacting your efforts there?

Ona -- Thanks! Yeah, I'm trying to see the last 2 weeks as a little stumble along the way-- and to not let it define me or make me feel like a failure. If anything I should be defined by the other 18 months of this journey -- I'll take a label like 'steady', 'committed', or 'tenacious' any day

Vixsin -- Congratulations on your 1lb today!! Yes, I agree, food journaling and planning is key for me. Needless to say when I was off track I was not writing things down. I must keep in mind that for the long term tracking my food will be important for me. Good luck with your trainer appt tomorrow -- can't wait to hear more about it.

Roxy -- Wow that sounds like a scary experience. I wonder if that guy caused trouble for anyone else last night; hopefully not. Sorry things are not improving at home. Could DH be having some sort of pre-adoption freak out -- like a reaction to the impending responsibility of a big family? I don't suppose that would explain the mistrustful behaviour, but maybe the irresponsibility?

Gale
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:17 PM   #295  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

I messed up so badly this evening it a SHAME, I ruined a perfect day with my lack of self control ... I hope I get it right tomorrow

Roxy I'm glad you and your friend are ok, just freaked out, I'd report it though . Good job on the 2lbs down You don't have to say anything they should be able to locate your phone via satellite. I want to do that knee to elbow

Gale I'm sorry you still aren't feeling well ultrasounds are great, with my last I had to have an ultrasound and stress test every two weeks because of my age and gestational diabetes, can't wait to hear about yours

Amanda we posted at the same time (love this) ---> I guess I wanted to look different is all, because I'm feeling like a new woman. I'll bet they look great. I can't wait to see a picture

Diana I am slightly congested, still trying to clear my throat and the left side of my mouth is swollen for some reason. I rubbed a BC around the area for pain. Hope it last through the night. Thanks for asking Rest well my friend

MY HUSBAND IS HAVING ONE OF THOSE SNORING EPISODES ON THE SOFA ... when he snores like that out of the blue I wonder what on earth did he do at work to exert himself so ....

Thanks Angie, You go Lady, another 3lbs Your report card looks great. Wanna see mine, you can give me a good swift kick, I need it ... my calories before pizza and hot dogs and baked beans was 1444. I thought way to go great but my Mom's husband came with pizza and today was the first day of wrestling practice so I made baked beans and hot dogs for the family something quick is what I was thinking. I had two little girls over to watch Cars 2 and had Boy Scouts drop off and pick up also. .... my UGLY report card
calories 2698, carbs 297, protein 180, sodium 3728

Last edited by love2b150; 11-15-2011 at 11:24 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:25 AM   #296  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I'm not quite sure where my issue is. It must be pending TTOM. I don't normally hold onto water weight for this long. I even had another gain this morning. Oh well. My calories are good. All I can do is feed and exercise my body. The rest is up to my body. It must need to hold onto water for some reason. I may as well not take it personally.

Calories for yesterday: 1440 +

Weigh In: 147.4

Up: 1.2 pounds

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-16-2011 at 06:30 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #297  

S/C/G: 289/220/189

Height: 6'1"

10/1: 215
11/1: 209
11/2: 207.8
11/3: 206.8
11/4: ???
11/5: ???
11/6: ???
11/7: 205.0
11/8: 204.6
11/9: 203.2
11/10: 202.2
11/11: 202.2
11/12: 201.2
11/13: 203.0
11/14: 203.0
11/15: 202.2
11/16: 200.8

Ok, that is better
crainjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:08 AM   #298  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Hi
Down 0.4- Angie I think there is something going on ! Not sure what though- think a visit to the docs is in order
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:40 AM   #299  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

I am down .8 to 154. That could be a somewhat false loss though, I only had 831 calories yesterday, so if I manage to eat normal today the scale may go back up some.

Angie - I don't think that it is about the adoption. It seems to have been building slowly. It could be some sort of midlife crisis I suppose. Friday was his 40th.

Rennie - We reported the guy to a cop, but the cop just talked to him and then let him walk away - we were watching from a farther away parking lot.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #300  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

I don't know what the heck my weight is today. The scale started at 198.4 and went up everytime I stepped on it... I think I'll buy a new one on the weekend. I'm sure hubby is not going to appreciate that. He's been eating well all week, and is apparently down 7 lbs in 6 days. He's not going to understand the need for a new scale TOM has also not yet arrived, but I have all the symptoms, and I think I may be making myself nuts about it.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote