Old 11-23-2011, 11:22 PM   #421  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Diana -- I'm looking forward to the experience of being on a cruise, this will be my first, and also to the excursions -- Cameron and I are going to swim with dolphins, and I'm still trying to convince him to go on a pirate ship adventure (you get to walk the plank!). My goal for the cruise is to be active enough that I pretty much only gain water weight...I hope to be back to where I am now by a few days post trip. I won't waste calories on alcohol, I'll save them for the good stuff!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:32 AM   #422  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day! I am also so Thankful for my family and friends (online and in person)! Everyone here has been so supportive of me. Thank you!

Calories for yesterday: 1475 +

Weigh In: 144.6

Down: 2 pounds

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-24-2011 at 07:38 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:18 AM   #423  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

Im back!! Did you miss me??

My vacation was life altering. It was the last thing I expected it to be, but it was. In every aspect, it has renewed, refreshed, given me hope, direction and the drive i was missing. I don't know how to explain it at all, but things actually look different, feel different . . . . I've never had that happen before.

Anywho, I WI yesterday was 178.4 and I can't complain about that in the slightest bit.

There is so much reading to catch up on!!!

Aimee - LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pic, had to throw it out there.

Angie - I'm a little jealous, not going to lie, i kind of want to walk the plank ha ha.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone south of hte border!!!
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #424  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hello Everyone,

I don't have time to catch up but I wanted to wish everyone a well have a wonderful day, weekend enjoy your Thanksgiving don't eat too much, Angie enjoy your cruise and I do hope one of these years we can have a 3FC daily weighers cruise gathering ... it would be a joy to meet every one.

Take care I'll BBL
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #425  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

I'm down this morning to 197.7 which is 0.9 down I think...

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American peeps!!!!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #426  
Trying to live below 200

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I ate too much. But I planned on that, so I guess it's OK. I was back on plan after I over indulged. We ate our Thanksgiving meal at lunch. I won't eat anything else today. It was so good! I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs, too.

I did something amazing, for me, today! I wanted to do a different workout today. I drove around the perimeter of our Tanger outlet mall. There is a sidewalk/walking path around it. The distance is 1 1/2 miles. I decided to walk it. I wanted to go around 4 times for a total of 6 miles. I was going around the backside and I heard someone running up behind me. I got nervous at first. I moved over a little and a man, who was running, ran past me. I tried walking faster, to catch up to him, but he was running too fast. I watched him and how far he had gotten ahead of me. I knew I wanted to get around the mall 4 times, but I was thinking that I was going to run out of time. I didn't want to be out there in the dark. I had only one option. I had to run, too. Me? Run? The girl who, in school, was known as "there's the girl that fell in the hole". I was always falling down and twisting my ankles. I couldn't even walk without falling. Running was not an option for me. That would be disastrous for sure! I did it, though! I am so proud of myself. I ran between 3 and 4 miles and walked the remainder, for a total of 6 miles! I have never ran like that before. to me!

Now, the question is going to be, what will be hurting tomorrow? My glutes and hamstrings are warm. My hip flexors were talking a little at the end. Will I even be able to get out of bed in the morning?

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-24-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #427  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

I stayed the same today, I think I earned a loss, but hey, last week I lost one day when I thought I should have gained, so I guess it all comes out even in the end.

Diana -- Happy Thanksgiving!! That is amazing about the running you did today, way to push your own limits, that's fantastic. Maybe an advil before bed would be a good idea today

Coondocks -- I think I've almost convinced Cameron to go on that excursion...cross your fingers for me welcome back!!

Rennie -- We'll do a cruise eventually, aren't there some that leave from where you are or nearby? Happy thanksgiving -- enjoy your weekend.

Kukkie -- Congrats on your loss

2 more days until we cruise!!

OMG Cameron's front tooth JUST fell out!! Toothfairy is off to find some $$
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #428  
Trying to live below 200

Angie I read your post and just took and Advil. Thanks. I have never been on a cruise, either. It sounds so exciting! Do you have any other friends/family going with you and Cameron? Swimming with the dolphins sounds awesome! I don't know about walking the plank! I may be on Cameron's side this time! Tell Cameron that Halloween is over! He's not suppose to be looking like a Jack-O-Latern after Halloween! (meaning about his front tooth falling out. ) I hope the tooth fairy finds his tooth under the pillow!

Kukkie Great job on the .9!

Rennie I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Who did the cooking?

Coondocks Welcome back! Hmm, life altering? Maybe you need to share a little more info on this vacation of yours. Anywho, glad you're back and glad you had a fantastic vacation!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-24-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:15 AM   #429  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends

I am a busy busy girl these days! Working, sleeping and repeat! I am attempting to count calories - I know it works, it's just hard when I'm tired. But I have to! I'm really trying to use the my fitness pal app, so far it's okay. But that's after 2 days

Coondocks - welcome back!! Thanks on the picture Glad the trip was so great for you! I tried to keep up on facebook, but I've been neglecting all social media these days!

Angie - have a fabulous trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it.. and secretly want to come along

Ona - it helps to know to know that you can count it in your head, my problems seems to come with my dinner. My breakfast, lunch, snacks are all great, but I just get so tired at night that I eat bad, must work on that!

Diana - closer to Christmas parking can be an issue, I just park far away and dress warm!! It gets to -30 here, and it gets windy, and omg.. unpleasant! If I'm working in the morning, it's not an issue though! I always end up in the mall shopping December - mostly thanks to my family needing help. That's the one downfall of finishing early, everyone wants your help!

Alright, I am off to bed! 4am always coming too early - luckily I can come home and sleep for a little bit after I drive Josh to work!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #430  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning!

Anyone out early to brave the Black Friday shopping?

Calories for yesterday: Unknown

Weigh In: 147.4

Up: 2.8 pounds

I always have a second day of gain, too. We'll see what happens.

Aimee -30! That's insane! I would have to move!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-25-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #431  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Quick one for me. I'm up 0.7 to 198.5 - which means yesterday's loss was almsot a wash. Let's face it, my water intake was pathetic, so really I have no one to blame but myself.

There's a lot going on both at work/home, neither of which is keeping me happy these days. I'm really just frustrated all around, and feeling like I'm dragging myself around. When I'm at work, I can't wait to go home, when I get home, I can't wait to go to sleep, and when I'm sleeping, I just don't want to go to work. I think I'm going to find a counselor to speak to on my own. I almost feel like I'm a prisoner of my own life, and that's definitely not where I want to be. Something's gotta change; it's just not healthy otherwise!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #432  
Trying to live below 200

Kukkie So sorry you are going through this stress.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #433  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

everybody..

It's been crazy round here.Thanks for the concerns everyone I really appreciate it Well,I felt better the next day but unfortunately my Aunts' stomach issues took a turn for the worse.She had to go to the Hospital and they kept her also they found something wrong w/her heart.I've been having to help out with Mother and help my sister w/everything.Thankfully they let her come home yesterday(deal w/the heart thing later),She walked in the door as Thanksgiving dinner was being placed on the table and we all were able to pray/sit down and eat together she cried cause she was so glad to be home for Thanksgiving dinner WI @167.2 yesterday.Didn't WI today cause I need some rest but have been on plan.

Last edited by OnaMi; 11-25-2011 at 01:48 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:30 PM   #434  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Welcome back Coon sounds like a great Vacation Just great

KuKKie

Thinking of Roxy,hope all is well

Diana,hope you and your family had a wonderful day yesterday. I was out at 5am this morning but to pick up my Aunts medicine so that she can start her routine of taking her new medicine early,like 9am saw this couple w/a 64 inch TV they had just bought but didn't have a way to get it home.I have an SUV and asked them if they wanted me to help them get it home but they said that another person had already volunteered

Just read that you ran the other day you go girl how exciting hope the Advil helped.I have to take it quite often cause of my jogging I think of that often,someone trying to attack me on the track cause I'm out so early and sometimes alone thinking could i out run the attacker This morning. I had just finished 2 miles straight and i was so tired.This man came from no where up behind me,I was too tired to jog away from him it was light out then so i just let him walk pass

You'll work it out Aimee you've got the other meals figured out.we all are a work in progress.My Breakfast,snacks and Lunch are (most of the time) bigger than my dinner cause I go to bed early( not yesterday had 2 cups of cauliflower w/mushrooms and onions and 6 oz of grilled breast but felt stuffed) and really.... after eating all day, I'm not that hungry so i know that if I just WANT more than I'm really hungry for then it's just me wanting to eat to eat and I fight my way through it.knowing I'm just eating to be eating cause I'm not hungry is something that i work on daily.

Last edited by OnaMi; 11-25-2011 at 01:41 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #435  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

No Weigh In, slept in instead lol.

Diana - life altering it was. I don't know if I just needed the rest, the fun, the closure or what it was, but whatever I had been looking for to give me that spark back I found it. My relationship drama is done, we actually spent time together like friends and adults, it was wonderful. I learned I eat out of boredom, HUGE revelation there, that will help things.
I think more than anything, I found hope again for the life I want. Finding that just changes everything, i am able to see the silver lining in everything somewhere and the complete mentality change is unbelievable.

Kukkie - Im sorry you're stressing, stay strong lady I know that feeling all to well, like a prisoner in your own life. You'll survive, I have no doubt, you're a fighter.

Aimee - I can't bring myself to shop on black friday or boxing day, it has always just floored me how mean people get for a bargain. Though im tempted, not going to lie . . . my favourite shoe store has some good deals on. I don't want to calorie count either, but I think for a while I really do need to.

Rennie - 3FC cruise . . . . I think that would be one rowdy cruise!!

Angie - I would totally walk the plank, but I'm a geek like that ha ha. Sounds like it'll be a great vacation though, have a blast!!

Im gunning to get very aquainted with Bob tonight, and my text book - i slacked WAY too much on vacation and read one page, yup, one whole page . . . little far behind now. And with Grey cup sunday, oye.
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote