10/1: 215
11/1: 209
11/2: 207.8
11/3: 206.8
11/4: ???
11/5: ???
11/6: ???
11/7: 205.0

Had internet issues at work on Friday, so I could not post my weight, now I can't remember what it was. Had pizza Friday night. Was on plan Saturday. Was on plan for the most part yesterday, except for the white chocolate bread pudding I made for dessert. I needed to carb load for my run. That's what I told myself anyway. I ran 7 MILES yesterday afternoon. I actually ran the whole way, no walking. I ran it in 1 hour and 5 minutes. So, today I am down to an all time low. Gonna try to work for ONDERLAND this week.

Last edited by crainjo; 11-07-2011 at 08:06 AM.
crainjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:31 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Hey all - up 0.5 today, not sure why. Perhaps I didn't drink enough water yesterday, and my body is hanging on to what I did have because of my workout. Who knows, didn't have my BM until after my WI. Oh well, on track for today, all my foods and snacks are packed and with me. Gonna make it a great day.

First day back at work, my email has exploded, yet again... Argh, off I go.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:04 AM   #138  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Morning everybody

WI @ 167.6 again today.Thought I'd be lower cause of all the stuff i did Saturday and yesterday but I think i haven't been eating enough again but I don't be hungry and I can still use some rest.

Last edited by OnaMi; 11-07-2011 at 09:06 AM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:43 AM   #139  

Ugh- WI @ 226.8 today- up 1.3 from last week. I didn't weigh in this weekend because we had lots of fun plans and ate out all weekend- so I allowed myself a short break. I am already regretting that decision because I feel bloated and sluggish its OK though- back on plan and in the gym today. Having tuna and cottage cheese lettuce wraps for lunch- gotta get back to being serious so I can shed these last 28 pounds!
lili8184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:41 AM   #140  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Hello!

I'm still hanging in here. I thought my morning sickness was getting better... not so much. I'm still maintaining and waiting anxiously to feel better. I've been getting dehydrated, but only seem to be able to keep water down in the evenings (one of those freaky hormonal things, I guess) so have been drinking Sierra Mist mixed with some 100% cranberry/blueberry/pomegranate juice during the day. Milk is good for pregnant women, but it seems to be the thing that's making me sickest right now. Bottom line, I'm just eating what and when I can.

We have 15 people coming over for small group tonight and my house is TRASHED. I think DH is going to take off a couple of hours early to clean, since I can't do much of anything right now. I think I'm going to hole up in the bedroom and go to bed instead of going to small group. 6:30 isn't too early for bed, is it?

Aimee - I can't take anything but class B prescribed meds, tylenol and benadryl. Ginger is supposed to help with morning sickness (all nausea, I think) but the smell of ginger makes me gag when I'm NOT preggo. Peppermint helps, I've been eating starlight mints and think I'll get some peppermint tea out now that it's cooling off a little.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #141  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Aimee - I just looked at the back of the Gravol package online and it says "DO NOT use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding." That answers that question pretty definitively. Hahaha!
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #142  
50 and Fabulous :)

S/C/G: 250/229/160

Height: 5'4"

Aug 23: 235
Sept 1: 227.8
Oct 1: 215.4
Oct 31: 204.8

01: 203.8 Finally broke the plateau!!!
02: 202.8
03: 202.4
04: 202.2
05: 200.6
06: 200.2
07: 200.2 because, it’s just going to make me wait, huh? :P

love2b150: it will come! Mine goes slowly then bam, off it comes. I know, it’s frustrating as heck though!

Jess: Good for you for getting back on the wagon

Roxy: Yay loss!!

Coondocks: Don’t you love pleasantly surprised weigh ins?

Vixsin: yay power is back! That’s not fun.

Swim: Yay on the 2.5 pounds gone!

OnaMi: Yay .4 down!

LoriAS I have a vacation in June planned so I get it!

Amanda: How’s C25k going?

Sam: Wow, good for you! So inspiring!

Diana: Great going!

Angie: Good getting back on track!

need to get more personals done but great work everyone!
fyreflie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #143  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Well stayed the same 180.4, which is good because I had spaghetti and a chili dog for dinner. I know ... what an interesting dinner. The spaghetti was left over but there wasn't enough for everyone so my son fixed beef franks and they looked so good I had to have one on a regular bun. Thank goodness I had a banana and a donut before church and then nothing else, I don't think

Rainbow ... one day at a time is all we can do, but hopefully you are with us to stay

Diana, this time is something else, you'd think the extra hour we'd be fine :no-no: the boys said last night wake us up at 5:30 I'll bet we'll be fine. Huh I wasn't up at 5:30 and at 6:20 the shower was calling me and I still could have slept another hour

Lori, I think some of your post got cut off I try to plan but most of the time I run out of the easy stuff. My main issue is Saturday and Sunday breakfast and dinner daily. I always want what I fix for the family. I love my cooking so I certainly don't want to just look at the 6 of them eat it . They definitely keep me busy, and I volunteer at the elementary school also.

crainjo, I like that carb load, good one and it paid off, 205 even, nice weigh in Whew 7 miles, Way to go

Have a great day Kukkie, don't work to hard

Ona you're doing great. I think it's good that you aren't hungry after your planned day. Have you checked what your calorie count is? Maybe track it for a week or two and see which days you are maintaining and feel tired, just a thought. Take care

Lili you got this

Gale not when you're pregnant and not feel your best. They will understand. Will your husband be OK with it though, or does he prefer your help and support with the group. I wonder if you add some flavor to the milk and ice with that help make it like a milk shake. And I'm with you ground ginger makes me gag also, :yuk: but I love ginger snaps

Thanks fyreflie I sure am hoping. My son is supposed to be conditioning for wrestling and keeps asking to go to the track. I know if I can get back into the swing of my 3 miles a day I can kick this weigh, but it's a matter of timing. Can't go during the day and can't go immediately after school (school track). Then my neighbors daughter comes after school and with the time change by the time she leaves it's pitch black. I'll get it together and figure it out. and nice to meet you Donamari

Amanda I may be starting up the C25K again if my son is really serious abut making weight for wrestling. We shall see.

Last edited by love2b150; 11-07-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: typos
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #144  

Diana3271: Sorry to hear you woke up so early! Eating too late might have been the cause, or who knows. Our bodies can be so strange sometimes! Hopefully this week goes better for you!

LoriAS: That pulled pork sounds delicious and the broccoli salad was a great choice! Don't beat yourself up too much about the gain, I'm sure it will all balance out

crainjo: Congrats to you on RUNNING!!! 7 miles nonstop! That is totally amazing! I can't even walk 7 miles! Here's to cheering you on for Onederland this week!

Kukkie84: Getting enough water every day is so hard. It almost feels like all you're doing all day is drinking, which isn't fun. But it is essential, so here's hoping that that's all the 0.5 lb gain was, which I'm sure it was! Good for you for being so organized and having everything at the ready!

OnaMi: It's funny, isn't it? You don't eat enough and logically you'd think you'd lose weight - but nope! It hangs on! Our bodies are so strange. Maybe, when you do eat, aim for more calories in those meals, to compensate so you're not eating when you're not hungry? I have a hard time getting "hungry" too. Good luck!

lili8184: Don't beat yourself up on a fun weekend! It's only one weekend in the rest of your life so occasional sidesteps are ok, I think Although it's no fun that you feel bloated and sluggish. The tuna wrap sounds really good though - I never thought of using cottage cheese instead of mayo.

Gale02: I'm not sure if the last time I was in here you were expecting, and if not: CONGRATULATIONS! Secondly, there is no such time as "too early for bed" - pregnant or not! After all, if you're sleeping you can't eat lol For your nausea and dehydration, have you tried veggies with lots of water in them? (celery, etc). I would maybe stick away from tomatos b/c of the acid in them. Crackers may help for the nausea and allow you to get water in. Soup may help too (and it counts, well as far as my dietitian is concerned, as water intake). Hopefully things will settle down soon!

fyreflie24: You're so close!!!! Don't despair - it will happen and probably soon! Just keep plugging along there and you'll make it.

love2b150: I'm going to try to stick with you guys again. I get distracted and discouraged and I disappear down to the General Chat sections. Good for staying at the same weight though, despite the spaghetti and chili dog! Although the chili dog sounds delicious and is making me hungry lol A banana and a donut make for a great snack (if I say so myself lol)! As for the track - it's so hard finding the time, especially with everything you have going on! Plus with the days getting darker faster now I can imagine how difficult it would be. Keep at it, and I'm sure the time will present itself when it's right!

As for me, looks like whatever weight that was (maybe TOM weight but I've never gained THAT much around TOM, and for 2 weeks BEFORE it either) seems to be slowly coming back off and I'm back more or less to where I was, thankfully! Seeing that 269 on the scale gave me the weepy eyes for several days! I never want to see that number again! I always told myself 260 was my cutoff, and I almost (for whatever reason) went 10 pounds over it!

I did really good on my plan yesterday but I ate the most calories I've ever eaten, I think. In the 2200s!! But it was all good food - and I had all my servings from the food groups, and I was within target range for fat, carb, protein, and fibre. Maybe this food group plan will work. I'm going to give it a good honest try, but definitely figuring out how to get so many good groups in is challenging. Meat/alternatives and veggies/fruit is easy - It's very easy to get in 8 servings of vegetables and 2 servings of meat. But 7 servings of grains?! That's the one I'm struggling with. Hopefully I can figure it out.

Weigh-in!:
November 6: 262.4
November 7: 257.7
Rainbowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #145  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Rainbow, 4.7 whoosh, way to go lady I would so love to do that and be able to keep it off. Good work

I am really starting to think I have a serious with snacking. I am content right now but I have ate 2 serving of bbq chips and 2 servings of oyster crackers. Help Me somebody!!!!
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 289/220/189

Height: 6'1"

Thanks Rainbow. I did not know if I could do 7 or not. It was two miles farther than I have ever run before. If I can eek out 10 next weekend, I might run a half marathon the Saturday after Thanksgiving just for fun. We will see how it goes.

When I started running (C25K) 8 or 9 months ago, I could barely run 1 minute without thinking I was going to die. But the body adjust pretty quickly if you run on a consistent basis.
crainjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #147  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Oct 31-205.0
Nov 1-204.5
Nov 2-207.5
Nov 3-205.0
Nov 4-206.0
Nov 5-205.0
Nov 6-206.0
Nov 7-207.0

Official WI today, and I think I am going to pass on the scale. I know it's a gain, and I don't want to ruin my perfect record of no gains. But I will finally get to celebrate 10% with my crew tonight, so I'm looking forward to that. Maybe it will put some fire underneath me.

For those who asked, c25k is going pretty well. My body is feeling pretty good, which is leading to subsequent eating. I'm really struggling keeping the diet portion up. All I want to do is blow my calories on a pint of Haagen daaz and eat nothing else all day.

As for the actual running, it's hit or miss. Sometimes I can make it the whole 25 minutes, others I can't. I'm supposed to go up to 28 minutes this week. Hopefully I can find that discipline I had for the last few months, before I got comfortable.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:35 PM   #148  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

I'm up 3.4 to 157.6, wow!

Diana - Thank you. As you can see from my scale number, we did go to Red Lobster, lol. Is ok, was worth it.

Rennie - Thank you - I sometimes get water and use my crystal light packs, but I usually don't go out to eat often (though it has been lately, grrr) so I usually let myself have diet coke when I do.

Rainbowgirl - welcome back

Lori - Thank you. I'm sorry about your pound. I just don't eat at church anymore, lol.

Gale - 6:30 is not to early for bed for pregnant people.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #149  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Yeah Rainbow,that's what I've been doing for awhile now,eating a big breakfast,medium lunch and hardly anything for dinner cause I'm not hungry.I'm satisfied and happy w/where i am now and how the weight is coming off at this point. wow..7 grains I know you'll work everything out.

Great job holding steady Rennie. Thanks

Roxy,congrats on your Baptism

keep pushing on aka

Frye,great job holding steady over the weekend

Hay Gale no..6:30 is a great time take it from someone who does it a lot Hope you have/had a great evening

Last edited by OnaMi; 11-07-2011 at 06:04 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:25 PM   #150  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

We ate at Olive Garden tonight. I had some Zuppa Toscana Soup and the Venetian Apricot Chicken. My calories are good but the sodium is bad.

Angie Hi I hope you had a good day.

LoriAS I think you made the best food choices that you could in that situation. Just look for a overall downward trend.

Crainjo Great job!

Kukkie Ha Ha don't you hate it when your email explodes?!!! I hate dealing with it sometimes.

Ona Keep up the great work. It will come off. It doesn't always happen when we want it to, though.

Lili8184 Hi

Gale I hope you start feeling better soon.

Fyreflie I hope you see Onederland tomorrow!

Rennie Yay! For staying the same!

Rainbowgirl Great job for staying on plan, yesterday.

Aka Great job on the workout! Keep working your plan!

Fitgirlygirl Geesh, sorry about that gain. I hate it when foods do that to us.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-07-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote