Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-08-2024, 07:14 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBinger View Post
SinaRose, that's where I am essentially stuck. I was writing to vent about my fixation on food and lack of other passions and interests in life. But then there's no turning point because I'm stuck in my ways too, and the character is me with a few modifications. Buy a smaller outfit set, haha. Well, I'm over 200, was complaining about being in the 180s too before Christmas. But I'm restarting a calorie counting regiment today. We'll see how that goes.
I'm on the same journey, so far its working with IF controlling my hunger and night binging tendency
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 07:27 PM   #77  

203 today but I don't think I'm done ovulation...so hormones 😪.

I did an A. Zulu zumba routine with my mom. i did 4 songs.

I ate 1068 calories today. So I did well there...
Old 02-08-2024, 07:30 PM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBinger View Post
SinaRose, that's where I am essentially stuck. I was writing to vent about my fixation on food and lack of other passions and interests in life. But then there's no turning point because I'm stuck in my ways too, and the character is me with a few modifications. Buy a smaller outfit set, haha. Well, I'm over 200, was complaining about being in the 180s too before Christmas. But I'm restarting a calorie counting regiment today. We'll see how that goes.
It really gives me a different perspective being back over 200..

I know you are over 200, as am I. Maybe a nice hair decoration or earrings then. I bought myself some clothes to look better heavier. No reason to not dress nicely just because I'm heavier.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:24 PM   #79  

Good night all! SinaRose, I agree with you about volunteering. I volunteer at my local thrift shop. Power walked to and home from supper tonight. Ran errands on the way there. 😁❤️😷💝
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 11:18 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Default Update

Hi all, I haven't told you what else is going on with me. Monday 5 February, I had my teeth pulled in preparation for denture. I was down to eight teeth and ten broken off teeth that the gums had grown over. This required an oral surgeon. I take blood thinners for my heart. Even though i stopped them for the time allowed by my cardiologist i still bled like a stuck hog. In fact, today three days later u am still bleeding some. On the positive side i can do a great Dracula imitation. I have a mouth full of stiches and a lot of pain. helps my diet. Before the dental work I was intermittent water only fasting. I would fast for 24 hours and eat lunch and dinner. then I would fast for 36 hours and then eat lunch and dinner. Then I would fats for 48 hours and then eat lunch and dinner. Finally, I would fast for 72 hours then eat lunch and dinner before starting the cycle all over again. I am never hungry due to the high fat content of my way of eating, I aim for 70% fat, 30% protein and zero carbs.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 12:21 AM   #81  

Good morning! Larry, thanks for all the updates! Will be a busy day tomorrow. Have to go for my mammogram tomorrow. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁💝❤️😷
Old 02-09-2024, 08:47 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 170/160/130

Height: 5’4”

Good morning everyone! Hello Larry! It’s been such a mess around here with my car! I’ve got a rental, the car is in the shop but I had to beg the police detective to come for 4 days to watch my video footage and take the “evidence”, I’m between 2 jurisdictions and they had to decide who would take it. Now they tell me they want my phone for a phone dump??? I’m the victim! He said in case court says I wasn’t home but yet I’m on video firing my gun up in the air- shows me coming out my door too! He’s got a warrant to get theirs. I’m in oops I said he can have mine! But I’m not quite sure about this dectective? They put my dad in hospital las night. He’s got fluid around his heart and it was beating 142 minutes at rest, they thought he was going to have a heart attack. It’s just been a bad week. My weight has stayed the same for weighin, I will be at hospital tonight and tomorrow. Thanks for all the prayers! Please keep them coming about the car, they catch them, and my Dad! Thanks!!
Nahnee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 09:26 AM   #83  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I have been battling sickness. I think it's a cold but it is progressing. Yesterday DH and I stayed in the house. I worked on personal stuff like bank statements, bill pay, etc. I got a lot done. But DH watched TV all day so I didn't get a chance to do a workout. In reality I was busy doing my thing. There are some people burning stuff in the yards and it produces a lot of smoke. I can't be around that right now, so walking was out. Today I have to take a friend to get a procedure done. I have been around her a lot and actually think she gave me the sickness that I have. Last night I needed to go out to the grocery store to pick up a few items for dinner. We decided to eat out. DH wanted to go to a new pizza place. They only serve pizza and only 2 varieties. For dinner I had 2 pieces of pizza and only that. That is a first for me. I still showed a gain this morning but that was from the sodium. Yesterday I would say that my calories were good and I was on plan. No exercise. I mentioned previously that we have had quite a few church family pass away in recent years. Last week we went to a memorial service for a church family members family member. (Did I say that right?) Anyways, we knew him and he came to our church when he was able. We have another church member who has taken a turn for the worse and is in ICU. It's not looking good for him. A lot going on.

Nahnee I just prayed for you.

Steps from yesterday: 6,142

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 9

Hebrews 2:18
For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

When we get particularly low during our dieting times, we feel so alone and alienated. People pat us on the back and tell us they know how we feel, but we know they really don't. There are times we feel certain that no one knows how we feel. Rest assured, though, that Jesus knows how hard it is, and He wants to comfort us, especially when the going gets the toughest. If we turn to Him He will give us comfort and strength in the darkest times. He's been there before us, and He is willing to walk our path with us. When we welcome Him in, He will grant us comfort.

Today's thought: No matter how lonely I might feel, Jesus is right beside me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 12:52 PM   #84  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Default Motivational Quote

Eat food to live rather than
a reward or emotional crutch.

SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 01:03 PM   #85  
Stay Committed & Believe

Activity for 8 February

Exercises
2 mile walk
2 hours shoveling snow

Meals (1523 cal)
Breakfast- (603 cal)
….Broccoli & cheese omelet (343 cal)
….Bread, Thomas English Muffin (150 cal)
….Orange Juice 1 cup (110 cal)
Snack-Yogurt Fruit Snacks, Strawberry (140 cal)
Lunch-Thai curry (440cal)
Dinner-Swiss Miss Instant Hot Chocolate in 2 cups Soy drink (340cal)
Old 02-09-2024, 01:05 PM   #86  
Stay Committed & Believe

Default Weigh-in Tomorrow

Thanks Nahnee for your early weigh-in details.
Old 02-09-2024, 01:13 PM   #87  

Good afternoon! Did one mile Leslie Sansone this morning. Had my mammogram this morning. Did a load of laundry before I left for my appointment. Put it in the dryer when I got home. Had lunch when I got home. I got the report for my mammogram this afternoon. Everything is normal. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-09-2024, 01:57 PM   #88  
Stay Committed & Believe

Default Prayers For All of You

We all seem to be going through hard times lately. It makes it even harder to diet and keep focused. Prayers are needed for all of us, so I am going to join in on the prayer effort on a daily basis to help support each of us.
Old 02-09-2024, 03:08 PM   #89  

Good afternoon again! Just got home from power walking and running errands. Will do 2 more miles Leslie Sansone in a few minutes. Will power walk to and home from supper tonight. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-09-2024, 08:52 PM   #90  

I had a busy day. First was my pulmonary doctor's appointment. She was very thorough in discussing the report. I do have asthma but do not have copd. I'm thankful. She ordered a blood test for allergies so I stopped by my doctor's office and had that blood draw.
Afterwards I went to lunch with friends and ate a salad.
After lunch, i made it to the gym. 30 minutes on the Nustep and 13 minutes on the treadmill. Still very slow on the treadmill but i will get there.
I forgot about weigh in in the morning and I've had pizza. Guess I'll face the consequences.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote