Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-22-2015, 10:58 PM   #271  
Warrior Princess

Omg, I had an entire post typed out and lost it.

Cliff notes version: Cat puked on the rug, car broke down after I just paid a million dollars for other repairs/tires, fight with Dad, work going into the toilet, raging PMS = no gym.

Today was awesome.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:22 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 154/147/128

Height: 5'3.5"

Diana, you are still going strong! Much respect.

Hi everyone, I am a physics teacher from Montréal who has been visiting for the past two summers and usually hangs on to this forum a bit in the fall, before I become overcome by papers to mark.

I am about the same weight, I have been for the past summers, but I still hang on to an ideal of fitness and thinness. I weighed 154 lbs on June 13, so I have been losing at a pace of 1,2 lbs per week. That seems reasonable.

I am happy with my activity level (cycling, tennis, hiking), but I have had some drawbacks this week with a major sinus infection. It's going better, but my intestines and bladder are not happy, despite the probiotics.

It's good to read Diana, so faithful and dedicated to this thread. I am recognizing other nicknames (Hi!). Looking forward meeting everyone else.

Today, I had :

B - Sesame and poppy seed toast with peanut butter. Strawberries. 2 lattes.
L - Lightly sautéed chicken liver and radishes, snow peas, baby potatoes deglazed with cider and chives. Sesame and poppy seed bread. Small glass of cider.
D - Cod with Malaysian curry, coconut milk, zucchini, red pepper, portobello mushrooms, pointed head cabbage, garlic blossom and cilantro. Basmati rice. "Vignes de Nicole" white wine. A small portion of Kouign-amann (a Breton cake https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kouign-amann) and strawberries.

It was a flavourful day.

Last edited by Matisse; 07-22-2015 at 11:29 PM.
Matisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 05:59 AM   #273  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

Happy birthday and congrats on your success Larry!

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 07:03 AM   #274  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

2 days left until the weekend! Woke up this morning and dropped back down to 175.8. I don't know what is going on w/ my body besides TOM being right around the corner. I'm just going to continue doing what I've been doing and hope that I have a big drop coming soon....

Besides that, I am a nervous wreck because my 4 year old son starts t-ball tonight. He is very clingy to his older sister and played t-ball with her so it has made me really nervous that we put him on a league of his own in hopes to give him some "him" time without his sister...I am afraid he won't leave my side tonght :/ We will see though.

I am going to get off here and get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 07:48 AM   #275  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Novangel I hope today is a better day.

Larry Happy Birthday!

CoolMom Thank you for the info about the ice packs. We have some of those. I bought some sage tea that's suppose to help, too. I haven't tried it. I was going to attempt that around TTOM since I have the hormonal fluctuations around that time. I am still using the menopause formula and it still helps. I didn't want my body to get used to one thing, though.

Matisse Hi and welcome back! It's good to see you.

No yoga for last night since it was too late and no Oxycise this morning since I was dragging.

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 175.2
Down: .6

Have a great day! I can see the weekend from here!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-23-2015 at 07:49 AM.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 10:56 AM   #276  

S/C/G: 154/147/128

Height: 5'3.5"

I was down 2.2 lbs this morning!!! I weighed myself six times in every corner of the room just to be sure it wasn't a fluke of a non-level floor. LOL!

Going to a Just For Laughs gala featuring Wanda Sykes and Trevor Noah, the new Daily Show anchor. There will be an excellent dinner and much alcohol so I am likely to gain it back. Nonetheless, woohoo!!!
Matisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 11:16 AM   #277  
No Room for Negativity!

S/C/G: 200/177/125

Height: 5'2"

I'm down a pound!!!
minnie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 12:02 PM   #278  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Today's weight: 187.6

Yesterday's meals
B: scrambled eggs w/cheese, smoked salmon, sliced peaches, berryblossom white tea
L: packet of nuts: cashews, dried cranberries, almonds, pistachios; smoothie w/raspberries and vanilla yogurt
D: Subway tuna sandwich on whole wheat w/lots of veggies
D: Ghirardelli hazelnut dark chocolate

E: 20 minutes abs, stretches, walking on the beach

I forgot to post yesterday. I spent the afternoon/evening relaxing at the beach. I don't do much when I go to the beach. I walk around a bit and then set up my chair and take a nap. I like to feel the ocean breeze and watch the dolphins swim by and the sailboats puttering around. Sometimes I read a book. I usually stay until the sun sets. After all the cloudy wet days we had this week, it was nice to see bright blue sky and all that lovely blue water.

Nicholsfamily Glad to see your scale moved for ya! I was having a similar experience this month and my scale all of a sudden decided to move in the right direction. I think you are right. Just keep doing what you are doing and it will happen.

Diana Whenever I eat at Chipotle, my water weight goes up. I think there is a lot of sodium in their food.

Larry Happy Birthday! Outback is my favorite restaurant! Congratulations on your 2lb loss! You're doing great!

RetroRabbit I'm sorry to hear that you have a sore throat. That's interesting about salt. I sometimes sprinkle cayenne pepper on my soup and other foods when I have a sore throat. It seems to help. My favorite thing to drink when I have a sore throat is hot cocoa or hot coffee. Warm drinks make me feel better anyway. I hope you feel better soon.

MsTibbles Good luck on your Weight Watchers. I used to do WW. It's a good program.

Coop, novangel, kelijpa Hi!

Matisse Welcome! Glad to see you are having success!

Minnie! Good for you on being down a pound!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 01:13 PM   #279  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

everyone!!!!! Happy Thursday! I know I've been MIA a lot. No excuses . . . just life. Sorry! Working my regular full-time job, keeping the grands whenever my daughter needs me (which is frequently) and took on a second job driving for Uber (lots of late nights/early mornings). I hope everyone is doing great. 3FC is the best support out there!

So, unless I lose my mind and/or get lazy and revert back to old habits, I think I can officially say I'm a teen!!!! . Amazing to know that I am only 8 lbs away from my Marine Corps Ball weight (which was the lowest weight I got to before I started gaining weight back). I tried on "the" red dress the other day and it doesn't fit yet, but I'm going to try it again once I get rid of these 8 lbs. If it doesn't fit then that will be okay - I'm sure I'm carrying weight differently this time. I was exercising more then so I was toned. I'm about ready to get myself moving again (more than just the hit or miss I've been doing).

I have several things in my closet that I can wear now that I haven't been able to wear in a very, very long time (or things I've never been able to wear). Last night I went (clearance) dress shopping and actually bought a Misses XL maxi dress (not a stretchy one). It felt amazing. I also bought a wrap dress (stretchy) that was a size 12/14. I shouldn't have spent the money (put it on a credit card) . . . but got both dresses for $31. One was originally $50 and the other was originally $60. I have a family wedding reception this weekend and many that will be there haven't seen me since Christmas (or before) . . . I really wanted a dress that showed the weight loss. Now instead of dreading Saturday, I'm really looking forward to it. And, for the first time in a long time, I enjoyed trying on clothes (even though my budget was $45 or less).

01~ 224
02~ 224.2
03~ 223
04~ 221.2/fbs 132
05~ 221.4
06~ 222/FBS 122
07~ 222
08~ 224
09~ 222
10~ No W/I
11~ 222
12~ No W/I
13~ 220.4
14~ 222.2
15~ 223.8
16~ 223.8
17~ No W/I
18~ No W/I
19~ No W/I
20~ 219.6/FBS 95
21~ 219
22~ 219.6/FBS 115
23~ 218.2/FSB 105
MadeToThrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 01:22 PM   #280  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Default Atkins Induction Day 93

CoolMom75 Thanks for the Birthday Wishes

Diana Thanks for the Birthday Wishes

kelijpa Thanks for the Birthday Wishes

magistra17 Thanks for the Birthday Wishes

minnie45 Congrats on the pound lost

Matisse Congrats on your 2.2 pound loss

WOW!! I lost another 3 pounds today

That makes 52 pounds in 93 days.

That is just over a 1/2 pound a day loss

Last edited by Larry H; 07-23-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:24 PM   #281  
Covered in Cat Hairs

S/C/G: 298/249.5/170

Height: 168cm

novangel Oh goodness! *hugs* for you, I do hope today/tomorrow is better!

Larry H That is awesome!! Well done! and Happy Birthday!!!

magistra17 Thank you! <3 I have done it before and had much success, but not since the points system was overhauled, so we shall see!

Nicholsfamily1987 Will keep fingers crossed for you RE scale, and I hope the T-ball goes well!

Had a good day today, ate 42/44 points and totalled 1,602 calories. Scale is showing a slight drop but official weigh in is now Tuesdays, so going to wait until then to see what I come in at officially.

Hugs all! Nearly weekend !

Last edited by MsTibbles; 07-23-2015 at 02:26 PM.
MsTibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:04 PM   #282  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Well, unfortunately, I got into the watermelon today. A friend gave us 3 fresh watermelons. (no! I didn't eat all three! ) Last night DH cut one whole watermelon up in chunks and put it in the refrigerator in a huge bowl. I had some last night. All day long I have been thinking about the watermelon. I insisted that DH give the other 2 away. I know I wouldn't be happy with all of that around me. Tonight I got home and dove face first into that bowl of watermelon. Now I am full! I am always a work in progress. I seem to have issues anytime there is a large quantity of something around me. I think my daily calories are so close to maintenance that when I eat something extra, it ends up being a big set back. UGH!

Magistra Your afternoon sounds really nice.

Kris Congrats on the teens!

Larry Congrats on the 3 pounds! What does your family think about your weight loss?

MsTibbles Congrats on your day!

Nicholsfamily I hope the t-ball game is fun for your little one.

Kelijpa How did your garden turn out this year?

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-23-2015 at 09:10 PM.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:08 PM   #283  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1810 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (1100 calories)
Salad w/lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cheese, grilled tuna, BHF's ranch/blue cheese combo 700 calories
watermelon 400 calories (not sure about this since I didn't weigh and measure. I inhaled. )

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits - combined workouts - w/15's
Old 07-23-2015, 11:43 PM   #284  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

I'm getting behind with all the posts.

Madetothrive, congrats on the teens! 8 pounds can make a big difference, so that dress just might fit.

Diana, sorry about the watermelon. It could be worse, like pizza. I went over my cals today with salads and a few fresh mozzarella balls. At least it was a ton of veg. It's a never-ending battle.

W 150.something grrrr, I don't want to be back in the 150s
B galette, coffee w milk
L greek salad, chicken sausage
D 15 bean soup, sour cream, coffee/ice cream blend
2nd D two kinds of salad (Greek and tomato cucumber) and 4 mozzo balls.

50 minute cycling, 45 minute spin class, 10 minute flexibility stretching video (I touched my feet once! Lol)
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 11:44 PM   #285  
No Room for Negativity!

S/C/G: 200/177/125

Height: 5'2"

Days like today make me want to go back to bed...and start over tomorrow.
Nothing seemed to go right.. First one of my best employees quit because she got into some medical program and her schooling will be in a different city. My daughter and I had an argument over her not wanting to practice her saxophone. (I spent a lot of $$ on that instrument and pay for private lessons....so, she needs to take it seriously..) Then I backed my 4 month old very pricy car into a tractor trailer. Now I have to go through my insurance to get it fixed.

The only good thing about this is that I was so stressed out that I wasn't very hungry and had to make my self eat..

I only took in around 800 calories for the day. I was tying to eat up to 1000, but just couldn't do it....without feeling sick. Tomorrow is another day!
minnie45 is offline   Reply With Quote