Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-14-2015, 12:03 PM   #181  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi chicks!

water weight being a little stubborn but slowly going...TOM should have been here already and I think that's messing with me.

B - egg substitute w/ slice of pepper jack
s - cheese stick, mixed nuts and greek yogurt if I need it
l - prepacked cobb salad from Pavillions
d - not sure yet, maybe ask DH to take out the pork chops
EX - hopefully bike, if not then walk
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:09 PM   #182  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Busy as always... man... this working full time stuff with a commute steals online time!

I hit a big marker today - exactly 30 pounds down since the reboot. It's still easy too. I wish there was NO SUCH THING AS DARK MONTHS!!!

Maybe I should look into moving to Ecuador?
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 07:48 PM   #183  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolMom75 View Post
Rode 7.75 miles on the bike for errands around town. I guess losing my dog of 15 years is harder than I thought. I was fine the day of, but the days after, as I go through motions without his usual involvement I burst into tears off and on. Not happy.
I'm sorry, this is the worst part about being a pet owner. My cat is getting older and I'm dreading that day.

Nochols, are you in IL? We were supposed to get wicked storms last night but nada...just non-stop heat lightning that was so cool.

Diana, Happy Birthday!

I haven't been able to go to the gym since Saturday. Sundays I work late, yesterday was supposed to be tornadic weather so I was nervous to go last night, and today I don't have anyone home to stay with my son. I suppose I could break out a Jillian DVD but then I'm crippled for the next 3 days. Ugh. I'll go tomorrow night.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:34 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Nichols- eek, we're only in the 80s here, so I guess I have no reason to complain! I just miss the summers in the mountains of vermont. They get hot, sunny, and humid, but not as bad as this

Coolmom- I'm sorry it's been hard When my bunny died a couple of summers ago, I cried for 3 weeks. I couldn't eve walk past the greenhouse she died in without getting a sickening nauseous feeling (she had an unnatural death that could have been avoided). It gets better though, and you just need to remember all of the things you did to make your dog's life a good one

Diana- glad you are having a good day!

I slept in until 8:10 today- oye. So I didn't go on a jog in the morning, but was able to push myself to do 26 minutes after work. Pretty good
I was also going to bike to work today, but I realized as I was biking up my driveway that my tire went flat. I had to call a coworker very last minute to pick me up, so we wound up being a little late to work. Oh well. Now I need to lug my bike to downtown to get it fixed. I'm hoping it's just no air, but I think I need a new inner tube. It's going to be a pain carrying it from the bus stop to work, but at least it'll be an arm workout!
On top of the jog, I did a 2 minute and 10 second plank (new record), and some pole fitness. I can tell my abs are getting a little bit stronger, but as soon as I do one rep where I hold the pole and lift my legs up then pull them in, my muscles get so tired and I can't do it again. I just have to keep practicing...

I also had an accomplishment with food this morning! I made oatmeal for breakfast, probably about 400-500 calories worth in total, but half way through, I just didn't want anymore. Usually, I'd eat it anyway, but I decided to put it in a tupperware container and stick it in the fridge!

B: oatmeal w/ banana (300)
L: pasta w/ broccoli (700)
s: cliff bar (1000)
D: rice, tempeh, broccoli, onion, w/ tahini sauce (1600)
s: chocolate (1800)

I also finally had the new fridge delivered. They just didn't get the old one. I was able to move the new one into the kitchen, but the old one won't fit through the door, so now I have two fridges... Oh well, at least I can finally go grocery shopping! (Well, as soon as I get my bike fixed, that is)
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:03 PM   #185  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Syckgirlsfv Thank you for the early B-day wishes! Sausage and lima beans sound delish! I wish I could DH to eat chicken sausage. That would save soooo many calories.

Magistra I'm really excited about the new outfit and seeing DH's reaction. The good thing is that it can carry over into the Fall or even later due to the amount of black that's in the outfit.

Julie Congrats on the 21 pounds!

Berry Congrats on the 30 pounds!

Novangel Thank you for the early b-day wishes. Are there any new employees at work, since the walkout?

Retrorabbit I'm glad you were able to get a new refrigerator. How did they get the old one in there if it won't go back out?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:06 PM   #186  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Side Salad w/BHF's ranch 100 calories
grilled salmon 500 calories
asparagus 100 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Your Best Body workout 1 w/added cardio rests w/10's & 15's
Old 07-14-2015, 09:22 PM   #187  
California licensed CPA!

so we didn't go for a walk or ride bikes...I guess a rest day was in order anyway.

Dinner was El Pollo Loco - they have some really good bowls right now. I got a Power Bowl - it had chicken, broccoli, black beans, and that white crumbly mexican cheese...DELISH!!! and fits in with South Beach phase 1
Old 07-14-2015, 09:40 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

novangel: I am in KY. Luckily, not eastern KY because they are being hit right now with some awful rain...we have just been dealing with storms and last night it ended up missing us!...but I'm ready for the fall/winter...to get rid of some of these bad storms.

Did walk away the pounds tonight. Ate between my calories **Fingers crossed** i see a difference in the scale tomorrow...if not I'm not going to be too upset because I have been losing at a really good rate so I can't complain. I'm about to call it early night and watch That 70's Show reruns and hit the sac! Night ya'll!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 01:24 AM   #189  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

B: whole wheat bagel w/butter, strawberries, coffee w/cream
L: crescent, Italian dry salami, mustard
D: Pollo Loco chicken, cole slaw, pinto beans, salsa
D: Lindt intense mint dark chocolate, mint tea

E: 90 minutes swing dance

Nicholsfamily Congrats on getting into graduate school. That sounds wonderful.

Diana That is too funny about the emails! I hope you get it all sorted out.

julie1973 Congrats on the 21 pounds! Way to go!!

berryblondeboys Congrats on the 30 pounds down! Ecuador? Lol!

Syckgirl We had Pollo Loco tonight too. They do have some good bowls, and they have shrimp right now. It's one of the few fast foods that I feel okay with.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 05:48 AM   #190  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all, I'm back, music fest was fun, hot, we managed to find some shade here and there, ate good and exercised, actually came back only up one pound.
174.8 today.

Got caught up on posts last night, whew, I was pages behind!

Cool mom hope the new seat solves your dilemma

Diana sorry to hear your TTOM struggles, that sux...

Nichols congrats on graduate school, that's exciting?

Syckgirlsfv sounds like you're having a good time and you and DH are of a like mind.

Novangel sorry to hear about your work issues, hope things work out for you.

Magistra, Larry, Minnie, Ana, all the new arrivals

Mossy always good to see you, I really limit bread and crackers, too.

So, last night, we had some storms, our crazy dog somehow managed to break the lower latch on the door of his crate and wiggle his head in and got stuck, he was only alone for maybe 10 minutes, DH went down to take him out and saw his head out the door, we should have named him Houdini, I guess, so DH clipped a couple of the bars, and Hunter wiggled his head back out...I taped a piece of cardboard over the hole...what a nut, as soon as he was free, he ran in and laid down in there. So, I guess I'll be shopping for a new little house for him. So a little trouble falling asleep after that...

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:55 AM   #191  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Standing Poses from Jane Adams Gentle Yoga
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1410 + <--> I forgot that I didn't drink my juice at breakfast yesterday, so calories are actually a little lower
Weigh In: 174.2 (TTOM)
Down: .4

I'm thinking about having a shake for breakfast this morning, instead of my usual breakfast. I am going to try to lower a couple things this week to help with the birthday meal later this week. Friday is my early day. I always struggle with hunger that day so I won't make any modifications that day. It's funny how waking a little early can cause you to be more hungry than usual.

Have a great day!
Old 07-15-2015, 10:03 AM   #192  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Default Atkins Induction Day 85

Wow!! I can't believe that I have completed 85 days on Atkins Induction without
deviating a single time from my plan.

Today the scale rewarded me for my dilligence with a 3 pound loss.

I have lost 47 pounds in 85 days by following Atkins but also watching my calories (calorie counting is not normally part of the Atkins plan). I have kept my daily calories around 1450. When I was only calorie counting I totally stopped losing any weight for many months. This inspite of the fact that I had reduced my daily calories to 900.

Last edited by Larry H; 07-15-2015 at 10:07 AM.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 11:31 AM   #193  
No Room for Negativity!

S/C/G: 200/177/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi Everyone!!!

I'm just doing a quick check-in. It's been a busy few days here. We are training new employees, getting ready for back to school, finishing up that graduate class I'm taking, and....many other things. I'm still tracking my daily calories and doing good with that. I'm not finding time to exercise everyday, so trying to get it in at least everyother day and doing it with more intensity. Dropped 2 more pounds...I'm now in the 180's!!

Even when I don't check in, I'm still reading what you all put here and wishing everyone well. It helps to motivate me when I see all of you working so hard at it. It keeps me from getting discouraged when you all share your difficulties, and I see that they are the same or similar to my struggles. So, thanks for sharing and have a great day!!

Last edited by minnie45; 07-15-2015 at 11:36 AM.
minnie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:23 PM   #194  
California licensed CPA!

morning to all!

so despite no exercise yesterday, I did eat under calories and 1 1/2 pounds of water weight came off by this morning. So, I still need to drop 4! I really packed them on this weekend, OYE!

B - 0% Greek Yogurt w/mixed nuts
S - cheese stick, slice deli ham
L - chopped BBQ chicken salad (cafe bistro)
D - TBD
EX - I hope so! LOL

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 07-15-2015 at 12:23 PM.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:39 PM   #195  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Thank you for the continued nice comments regarding my petloss. I think I'm feeling much better about it now. Last week's calories were super high but I've managed to maintain with all of the exercise.

W 149.8
B green pancakes, salad, kraut, egg, coffee with milk.
L veg, chicken sausage
D I need to make chicken noodle soup

A 5 mile hike is planned for this afternoon.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote