3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   July 2015 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/304883-july-2015-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 06-30-2015 09:27 PM

July 2015 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! :wave: Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

:cheer2: Here's to the start of a great month! :cheer2:

minnie45 07-01-2015 12:05 AM

Thanks for starting this thread again...I'm in...start weight 192....

kelijpa 07-01-2015 05:49 AM

Good morning all,
175.9, breakfast and lunch packed, hope everyone has a good day :sunny:

Nicholsfamily1987 07-01-2015 06:59 AM

It's July! :) July is a busy month for our family usually because we have a ton of birthday parties, BBQs, ! Plus we start getting ready for school at the end of this month.

Here are my goals for July.
SW: 204 lbs
CW: 182.4 lbs
GW for July: 173.0

One more thing before I end this -- If you pray please keep my family and I in your prayers over the next few weeks...July 9th marks a year since my 7 week old niece past away...Could really use some positive vibes not only for my sister (whose life have has been changed dramatically) but for the whole family. Thanks everyone! Have a great day!

Diana3271 07-01-2015 07:56 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: Happy July!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1410 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 173.2
Down: .4

Nicholsfamily I'm sorry your family has had to deal with such a loss. :hug: Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

Have a great day!

erowley 07-01-2015 11:03 AM

Today is day one for me.

I am currently 253 and my goal is 180. I do pretty well with exercise already. The big issues for me are food choices and portion control!

Glad to be here.
Elaine

Syckgirlsfv 07-01-2015 03:07 PM

morning! :wave: I forgot to check in yesterday I was so busy! I ate under calories - water is coming off.

YESTERDAY
b - string cheese
s - mixed nuts
l - organic ground turkey/shredded cabbage saute
d - grilled organic chicken breast, organic green beans
dessert - rocky road ice cream :D
no exercise - letting the body rest and recover the last two days from how sore I got in the gym Sunday

TODAY
b - cottage cheese, 1/2 avocado
s - string cheese
l - organic ground turkey/shredded cabbage saute
s - mixed nuts
d - not sure yet, but I want stuffed chicken breast!
EX - it's so muggy lately, maybe a walk after work

CoolMom75 07-01-2015 03:09 PM

Starting off the month at 145.8 (after fasting), down 3 pounds from last month. It will float back up tomorrow.

B egg on toast, coffee w milk
L strawberry pie and tea, out with my mama
D bean soup.

Nichol, that must have been painfully heartbreaking for your sister and all of you. Your sister will appreciate people paying attention to the date and talking about it.

FatMomNoMore 07-01-2015 03:12 PM

Going away this weekend for the holiday, will have to be careful while I'm gone, but don't think it will be super hard.

B - Hardboiled Egg,
L - Lean Cuisine Orange Chicken, side salad, unsweet Ice Tea
Snack - 100 calorie Pretzel bag
D - Red Beans and Rice, canteloupe,

Coop27 07-01-2015 04:37 PM

Hi all, reporting in for July!

Starting this month off with a full blown cold! My chest is really tight, and making it hard to breath. I feel a bit like I've been running, as I have a tight pain every time I try to take a deep breath. I have cancelled exercise plans tomorrow... despite this, I've had a good day food wise, although I ate 2 ice lollies.

B: wedge of melon & 2×25 calorie crackers
L: chickpea and chorizo soup
S: apple & a few mouthfulls of nectarine (n.b. nectarine tastes funny with a blocked nose)
D: BBQ pulled pork wrap with peppers, mushrooms and onions
S: 2 ice lollies (OH brought these home, not the healthiest ones I the world!)

Syckgirlsfv 07-01-2015 04:58 PM

oh yeah I forgot! I should mention, that not only is it a long weekend, but mine and DH's anniversary is on the 4th of July :D 9 years married! We got married in Vegas, of course...July 4th, 2006. So I'm sure I'll do all kinds of bad things diet-wise this weekend!

MadeToThrive 07-01-2015 05:03 PM

Starting July at the same weight I started June. I guess that's better than starting with a gain.

MadeToThrive 07-01-2015 05:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I know this is off topic, but wanted to share in case any of you love Scentsy. It's Scentsy's birthday! Discounts starting at 50% off! Great time to stock up on gifts - Full-size warmers as low as $12. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

www.TotallyPerfectScents.com

CoolMom75 07-01-2015 06:13 PM

Coop, that sounds kind of scary. Do you get asthma? You might want to get checked out.

Psyckgirl, happy anniversary! Have fun.

I was hoping to go for a hike today but it's so darn hot outside. Ugh!

novangel 07-01-2015 07:34 PM

I honestly can't believe it's July. The summer hasn't even started and it's almost over. After the 4th they start talking about back to school and we're still in long sleeve shirts! :mad:

/rant

Anyway, I went to the gym last night and I suppose I need to go again tonight. It's very hard to get back into it after more than a week away from being ill. I'm all messed up.