Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-20-2015, 02:18 PM   #241  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Love, love, love my leisurely mornings after my work weekend is over.

Yesterday I got up before 6 and did my two hour training ride before work. Today is a free day.

W 149.something
B egg, banana pancake, potato, zucchini, coffee with milk
L maybe sushi out with my sister
D chicken noodle soup

Have a great day, everyone!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 03:12 PM   #242  
Covered in Cat Hairs

S/C/G: 298/249.5/170

Height: 168cm

Happy monday everyone!

Another good day, must admit I was blindsided for a moment when I got stuck at a roundabout in the car and there was a lovely smell coming from a nearby restaurant but I was totally good and ignored it and thought about my dinner when I got home.

1am: Shake and yogurt
7am: 2x rice cakes
1pm: Shake
7pm: WeightWatchers Tagliatelle Bolognaise, 2x WW Danish bread, baby banana
3x xtra strong mint
Total: 1,208 calories

Hope everyone is having as good a monday as possible!
MsTibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:49 PM   #243  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

coolmom I'm taking the day off tomorrow, don't have an appt. until 10:00 am. looking forward to a leisurely morning like you're talking about

mstibbles that happens sometimes on our rail trail, a few blocks away is an olive garden and a restaurant with an outside bbq smoker, what's amazing is how sugary the smells coming from the long john silver's restaurant, you'd swear it was a donut shop, not a fish place, no wonder people are addicted to fast foods...

better day today, have to get downstairs and do my exercises and yoga.
Have a great night everyone
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:25 PM   #244  
Warrior Princess

I ate 3 really bad meals this weekend and had some Miller 64's..Oh well. I'll blame it on the PMS.

I've been running every chance I get but now we're down to 4 months until my trip... it's time to get really serious.

I must have beach body. I must have a beach body. I must have a beach body.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:10 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Today was a good day! I can always count on work to keep me busy so I don't overeat
Of course, it'll probably take a few more days to fix the backtracking I did over the weekend, but I will work on it!

B: banana & berries w/ unsweetened coconut yogurt (400)
L: quinoa, tofu, & veggies, nectarine, cherries (1000)
D: falafel, salad, hummus (1600)
s: chocolate (1800)

For exercise, I biked to the convenience store and back home this morning, then to and from work, then to the pond and back, which was probably a total of 45 minute on the bike- maybe more? I was so proud of myself, I usually don't do much when I get home from work, but I decided today to bike to the pond for a quick dip after dinner. I went on a short hike to dry off before hopping on my bike and taking the longer way home- it's still a quick ride, but it involved a lot of uphill. Work was decently active, and I also did a 3 minute plank, 50 situps, and some pole fitness. I'm getting a little frustrated though. I've definitely gained some muscle mass in my abs, but I don't feel like I'm making any progress with the pole. I'm pretty bottom heavy, so I guess that's part of it. I just can't wait to really see progress and be able to turn a pole workout into something more artistic...
Also, my friend took a picture of me today sitting at a picnic table, and my arms looked so big Maybe it's fat mixing with muscle, or just me being hard on myself, but I really need to stay focused. I hope this weekend doesn't wind up being a 3 day binge like this passed weekend did.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day with lots of opportunities for success.
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:24 PM   #246  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Retrorabbit Great job staying active. I'm sure you are making great progress with your pole workout. It's probably hard for you to see the progress. I doubt I could even hang on to the thing.

CoolMom Were you able to meet your Sis for sushi? Does most of your family live close?

MsTibbles Good job ignoring the smells and on your day. DH and I used to eat Chinese food at least a couple times a week. I don't eat it now, but if I walk past a Chinese place, my mouth will literally start watering. There's something about that food and the smell that's addictive.

Kelijpa I'm glad today was a better day. Enjoy your day off, tomorrow.

Novangel Trying to tempt you will Jillian again. She has a new beginner program. It gets great reviews, won't be as hard, but still effective.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:27 PM   #247  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee) It was good getting back to my regular breakfast. I missed it.
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/romaine, grilled chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, boiled egg, mushrooms & BHF ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
LM Body Combat 32
Old 07-20-2015, 09:57 PM   #248  
Warrior Princess

Diana, I know Jillian is what I need to do for over a year now. I will begin again.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:01 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Hey everyone! Got a 45 minutes walk in today...stayed w/in my range and this morning when I weighed I was 175!!! Lets hope it sticks tomorrow morning of that it wasn't a fluke! I'm exhausted though and these next few days are probably going to be short post because we are constantly doing something all week. Hope everyone had a great day!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:16 PM   #250  

Kelijpa, enjoy the day off! I love sitting out on the deck with my coffee and breakfast, listening to the birds. Bliss!

Diana, good job keeping your calories down after the birthday splurge. I did get to Japanese for dinner and ate too much. My family all live close. Lots of babysitting requests, etc. it's nice.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:23 PM   #251  
No Room for Negativity!

S/C/G: 200/177/125

Height: 5'2"

Good day today....... Not feeling well, another cold... I'm not usually sick in the summer, but this summer is an exception.

Didn't feel up to exercise so, I kept my calories low...1120 Calories for the day....Did not weigh in for a few days. Hope to see a drop when I do weigh in in a few days.
minnie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 02:02 AM   #252  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

W: 189.4

B: scrambled eggs w/grated cheese, raspberries, peach tea
L: big salad with romaine and baby lettuce, walnuts, grapes, chicken, apples, blue cheese dressing
D: Italian turkey meatballs with tomato sauce and whole wheat angel hair pasta
D: one See's vanilla walnut creme and a few squares dark chocolate, cinnamon tea

E: stretches, abs 12 minutes

It rained again today, third day in a row, so nice. Today was national lollipop day at See's so my daughter and I went and got our free lollipops. I haven't eaten mine yet. I'm saving it for another day. I wish I could put it in the freezer like kelijpa's donut.

We also went to the local nursery. My DD has decided to plant some sunflowers and some California poppies. When she announced that she was going to put in a flower garden and begin with sunflowers, my first thought was of Flower and how she was going to plant sunflowers last month. How I do wish she would come back and post.

Treasa Welcome!

kelijpa "Itchy, B!tchy, Sweaty, Sleepy, Bloated, Forgetful and Psycho" Hilarious! Glad you had a better day today.

Diana You are absolutely amazing with your dedication to exercise!

Nicholsfamily I hope you have a great day too!

Coolmom leisurely mornings . . . those are the best.

minnie Summer colds are a bummer. I hope you get over your cold quickly.

RetroRabbit your bike/swim/hike sounds lovely. I'm going to try to do something like that tomorrow, only minus the bike.

MsTibbles You are doing great!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:52 AM   #253  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Standing Section from Rodney Yee's AM Yoga for Your Week
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 174.8
Down: 1.6 pounds

Have a great day!
Old 07-21-2015, 04:49 PM   #254  

Hey, everyone.

W 149.4
B egg on toast, coffee with milk
L chicken noodle soup, cottage cheese with fruit
D not sure

I've done my 1 hour training ride and a 45 minute spinning class. A good day! I just need to figure out dinner. A bag of zucchinis and cucumber needs to get used.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:30 PM   #255  
Covered in Cat Hairs

S/C/G: 298/249.5/170

Height: 168cm

Hi you guys! Checking in a bit late today (its gone midnight here ) but had another good day.

1am: shake, yogurt
7am: 2x rice cakes
1pm: shake (was more like 4pm but never mind )
7pm: 4x rice cakes, egg mayo roll with ham (yum yum)
Calories: 1,289

Thinking of possibly dropping the shakes after this week and replacing them with real food of the same calorific value. I'm very much a savory person and all this chocolate milkshake is getting to me a bit :P Maybe alternating days. I'm not using the shakes specifically as part of a plan, I am just counting them as regular food. They just make my choices a bit easier and controlled. Maybe I could find a soup instead...?

Glad you are all going well, except you poor minnie45 I hope you feel loads better soon! <3

MsTibbles is offline   Reply With Quote