Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-11-2015, 06:02 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! We have something in our city down by the river front every Friday and we went there last night. Just me and the girls (the boys worked on the truck and fished). It was pretty fun and it was ALOT of exercise. We walked for 2 hours straight! I loved it. Today we took the kids to the water park and worked on the yard so hopefully tomorrow is rest day.. we will see! I think we might splurge tonight on some pizza. I woke up this morning and was at my lowest so I think I can treat myself Plus I still have my workout to get in today.

Personals---

FinalRound: Welcome and Good Luck! This site is great!
Ana_122515: Have fun at the zoo!
novangel: It is a shame when the management of companies are so bad and causing the bad turn over rates. I hope you get a good group this time and they stick around!
Diana3271: I'm sure this is a dumb question. But is the weigh-in for the people who caught the fish at the actual tournament? My husband fishes every weekend. He has thought about entering some tournaments but still hasn't been brave enough lol.
SpencerandGuster: Welcome and Good Luck!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 11:01 PM   #152  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Well, I have been dealing with something since my last TTOM ended. I wasn't sure what was going on and know I have figured it out. I wish all of this crazy nonsense would end, already. It seems like I'm always dealing with something and nothing is stable for me. I think that's why I am having such a hard time losing weight. My hormones are all over the place right now. My TTOM ended approx 12 days ago. Since it ended I have continued to have PMS symptoms. (TMI ALERT!) I have had TTOM cramping, lower back pain, and breast tenderness. It was like TTOM was going on without actually having TTOM. This week I started waking at night from being hot (night sweats/hot flashes). I even had issues with what I call "being an air head". To explain this, I have always been good with cardio workouts and can follow instructions without a problem. When I start having issues following the cuing in my workouts I know I'm having hormonal issues. This week I was having a hard time following along. I have been having all of these issues but didn't understand why since it wasn't time for TTOM. Today my lower back was hurting so bad that it felt like it was making my stomach cramp. I had no idea what was going on. Then I realized that TTOM had started again! Since it last ended it felt like I had a phantom TTOM going on. So my hormones have been fluctuating and going crazy the entire time. Hopefully things will calm down sometime soon. I feel like I am doing all the right things (eating/exercising), but I'm not making much progress. I guess the good thing is that I haven't had any more major gains.

My workout for the day was walking at the fishing tournament. I found a walking path that went under overpasses and throughout the area. I never knew the walking area was there. I have driven over the area many times. It was kinda weird to have the vehicles driving above you. I would say that I walked a couple of miles. It's always fun going to the tournaments watching the sport fishing boats coming in. One of the boats was from California. Maybe they fish tournaments all the way down and back home. That's a long haul, for sure.

Syckgirlsfv Are you having a fun weekend? How are the temps there? It is so hot here. I was sweating big time with the walk today.

Minnie I hope you like the new food scale. I like using mine. No worries about what you eat. We all eat different. And then some of us (me) eat the same thing every day.

Novangel Sorry about the work drama. I hoped it would stay calm for a while. Good luck with the new new job potential.

Ana Did you go to the zoo today or is it tomorrow?

FinalRound Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Mossy Great job on the inches and maintaining without a gain! Nothing wrong with that!

CoolMom It is so hard. Some days are harder than others. We struggled for a long time. Not many people know this, now I guess the whole internet will. We "heard and saw" Magnum from the time he passed away until we got Cody, 2 years later. Once we got Cody, Magnum left. Thinking about Magnum can still bring tears to my eyes and make my heart heavy, even though I love Cody with all of my heart. Hang in there. I don't even want to think about going through all of that ever again. Just awful.

Nicholsfamily Congrats on the new low! No dumb questions. He should enter a tournament. They are fun. You have to register (pay a fee) to enter the tournaments. Some in shore tournaments are are free. The one we went to today was an offshore tournament. First place won almost $75,000! This is where we went: http://www.megadocktournament.com/ http://www.megadocktournament.com/photos.html

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-11-2015 at 11:02 PM.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 11:08 PM   #153  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1530 calories +

Breakfast (190 calories + )
Organic Valley Vanilla Bean shake 190 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (350 calories)
Salad w/grilled tuna, romaine, celery, carrots, cucumbers, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, Whole Foods Organic red pepper feta dressing 350 calories

Dinner (990 calories)
2 pkgs captains wafers 140 calories
crab dip 150 calories
grilled chicken wrap 500 calories
shared pie slice 200 calories

Exercise:
Approx 2 mile outdoor walk

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-11-2015 at 11:09 PM.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:54 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Everybody!

I have so much catching up to do! It's been one of those super busy weeks, and I feel very distracted. I can't seem to stay the course. I did have one happy event. My youngest turned 19 this week and we had a big family celebration. The celebration went very well, but . . . Lot's of bad eating! Mmmm . . . cake.

I'm up another pound today and not sure if my scale is reading right, but probably it is.

I'm going to do some more dancing tomorrow, this time English Country Dance. It should be fun.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:04 AM   #155  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Back at my parents' now. We spent pretty much all day in the car, with the exception of a couple of hours at my aunt's and uncle's. I am so tired and have a long train ride tomorrow.

Yesterday was good, I had a large dinner plus dessert (which I didn't even want, but it had to be eaten), but I was very active.

Friday:
B: watermelon, peach (400)
L: salad, hummus, broccoli, some chips, an oreo (800)
s: wine, pretzel rod, oreo (1000)
D: veggie burger, lots of fries, grilled vegggies (2000)
s: ice cream w/ a pretzel crunched on top (2400)

E: 25 minute jog, a couple hours of walking, 30 min bike ride

Today:
B: banana and peanut butte
s/L: pretzels, peanut butter crackers, cherries, almonds, raisins
D: chicpea patty, pasta, grilled veggies, some quinoa, corn, wine

Since it was a snack heavy day in the car, it was tough keeping track of calories, but I think it was around 2000...

I weighed myself when we got back, and was at 170 on the dot- pretty good! I'm assuming tomorrow will be in the 160s when I weigh myself with an empty belly and after yesterday's salty heavy food.

For now, I will sleep though
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:40 AM   #156  
No Room for Negativity!

S/C/G: 200/177/125

Height: 5'2"

Super busy day.... Didn't have time for breakfast or lunch.... Crazy thing I didn't even know that I was hungry until my drive home. I stopped at Wendy's and ordered a small chili and plain baked potato. It was yummy...ate crackers with it and some mints when I got home...
Total Calories for the day 760.

That is way under what I need to lose weight and not something I would normally do. (I want to lose it the right way and even though I'd love to lose it fast, I know that that isn't healthy or sustainable.) A few weeks of doing that caused me to start losing my hair once. So, I will make sure to eat more tomorrow.

Two of my employees are going back to college soon and we having to interview new people to replace them. So, I was busy with that for most of the day....time just flew by. I never even felt hungry until the drive home.

I was reading Novangel wrote about work drama and that caused me to decide not to hire one of the girls. One of the girls we have had for a couple of years expressed that she had a problem with a new applicant in the past. So, we decided against hiring her. We have never had a problem with "drama" in the past, and I don't want any now. A positive attitude is a must, and choose to surround myself with positive thinking people!

Everyone looks like they are doing well....Hey Everyone!!

Diana: No, I haven't been able to try out my new food scale yet, maybe tomorrow.

Coolmom: I still cry when I find one of Lucky's old toys or when I move something and I find a hair that belonged to him. He was my first boy and I miss him so much. So, I'm sorry that you're having to go through that, in time it will get easier.

Okay...It's after midnight here ...so, I need to go to bed...where'd the time go???

Last edited by minnie45; 07-12-2015 at 01:42 AM.
minnie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:17 AM   #157  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Opening from Rodney Yee's Yoga Conditioning for Athletes
Nothing this morning since TTOM is kicking my butt!

I am rarely able to sleep late on the weekend. I am programmed to get up early after so many years of getting up at between 4-5 AM. Sleeping late for me is 7-7:30. Yesterday I woke/got up at 8:45 and this morning was 9:15.

Calories for yesterday: 1530 +
Weigh In: 174 (TTOM)
Up: .4

Have a great day!
Old 07-12-2015, 04:13 PM   #158  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Forgot to weigh. This is the second night I laid down for a nap at 6-7pm and slept through the night, clothes still on. Ooops! I guess I needed the sleep.

Today's bike training ride was 1.5 hours and I got 20 miles in. I need a better seat...or a new vagina.

B egg on toast
L veg, salad, chicken sausage
D not sure

Diana, I hope the extra sleep helped. Enjoy your Sunday.

Mini, that seems to be the hardest part about losing a pet. I read "losing you was not the worst part. Learning to live without you is what hurts the most." or something like that. Waaah!

Last edited by CoolMom75; 07-12-2015 at 04:18 PM.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:39 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Ugh. Coming back home made me remember how much I dislike living here. I hate hopping around so much and not being able to stay put.
My fridge broke, and the person who was supposed to fix it of course didn't, so now there are 5 of us sharing the upstairs fridge and there is absolutely no room for the few things I do have, let alone groceries which I was hoping on picking up tomorrow. Now I don't have any produce other than 2 bananas and some frozen broccoli and spinach. Oh, and my broken fridge is full of moldy onions and condiments. None of my housemates seem to understand that you need to put a towel down when you take a shower. I usually wipe it up with a towel everyday, but of course none of them thought of doing that the whole week I was gone, so the bathroom has a giant puddle on one side, and a muddy coating on the other. My bike's tires are low, so I have to take it to the bike shop as soon as possible to get them pumped up. I still have yet to receive my grant check, so that's a month and a half into work and still no pay. We have a new housemate who moved into the room with the dance pole, so now I cant practice when I have been looking forward to it all weekend and have to move it as soon as possible, which is such a pain to do.
I also have work tomorrow to add to it.

Sorry for the rant, but this is not at all what I wanted to come home to. I can't wait to move out and go back to my house during the school year. Just a month and a half left, and here I am wishing away my summer. Ugh.

B: oatmeal, peach (300)
L: cliff bar, almonds and raisins (train ride) (1000)
D: temeh and spinach with tahini sauce (1500)
s: cliff bar (1800)

E: 20 minute bike ride.

Last edited by RetroRabbit; 07-12-2015 at 07:41 PM.
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:50 PM   #160  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

RetroRabbit I'm sorry what you had to deal with when you got back home. Hopefully the 1 1/2 months will pass quickly so you won't have to deal with it much longer.

CoolMom
Sounds like you needed the rest, too.

Minnie Sometimes time passes so quickly! Especially the weekends.

magistra Enjoy the dance. Sounds fun!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 07-12-2015, 09:56 PM   #161  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1210 calories +

Breakfast (190 calories + )
Organic Valley Vanilla Bean shake 190 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (470 calories)
Mediterranean wrap 360 calories
fruit cup 60 calories
iced coffee w/sweet 'n low & cream 50 calories

Dinner (550 calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon, romaine, lettuce, cucumbers, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, BHF's Ranch 450 calories
cut up melon 100 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Your Best Body Workout One w/added cardio rests w/10's & 15's
Old 07-13-2015, 01:01 AM   #162  
No Room for Negativity!

S/C/G: 200/177/125

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 190 (down a pound)
Calories for the day: 1225
Exercise: Cardio--30 minutes
Weights--20 minutes

Another busy day! Tomorrow I have to train one of my new employees and take my mom to the doctor. Then, somehow find time to do school work and maybe get some exercise in. It's going to be interesting.
And---another late night...Midnight here and need to go to bed!
minnie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 03:04 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Today was fun. I danced all evening and my feet are killing me. I'm looking into ball of foot cushions for my dance shoes.

I'm down a pound today. I just keep hovering between 191 and 189. I hope to break through this stall soon.

I hope everybody has a marvelous Monday!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:50 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Welp it's Monday! Back to work! Hope everyone has a great start of the week! Woke up this morning disappointed the scale had moved up a bit (That's what I get for checking it everyday!). I don't know what I did wrong but one thing that sticks out is that I didn't get all my water yesterday...idk though!

Another issue is that we are in a MODERATE risk for severe storms between 2-6 today (right about the time I leave to go get my daughter and go home)...so please keep us in your thoughts today ...I'm really hoping it passes us up!

Also Friday is my daughters birthday she is turning 7 so I'm all emotional about that lol.
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:50 AM   #165  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Lee Holden's 7 Minutes of Magic Extended PM
This Morning: Nothing, TTOM kicking my butt

Calories for yesterday: 1210 +
Weigh In: 174.6 (TTOM)
Up: .6

Nicholsfamily That's my birthday, too! I'm just 40 years older than her, making me 47. We can celebrate together. Are you planning anything special?

Have a great start to your week!