Old 03-17-2005, 07:02 AM   #736  
fIREFLY

S/C/G: 179/172.5/165

Height: 5'7''

Julie your always there for us when we need support. If you keep your thoughts bottled up it doesn't help you at all. I am glad that you express your feelings and I am sure that everyone else feels the same. It gives us a license to do the same. When people become friends they try to help one another. On this site even though in person we have never meet we feel a friendship that has been built through our interests, challenges and our goals we have set for ourselves. Tell me you haven't been there for the rest of us when we are having some ups and downs. Okay then!
Just take a deep breath and continue to do your best each day thats all any of us can do.
Yesterdays intake wasn't a total mess but I did have an unexpected invite for dinner at a clients group home. They were celebrating St. Pats day with lots of goodies. I didn;t do bad bad but ate a few extra calories. I was around 1700 calories yesterday. I did try to watch it while I was there but its not easy. I did eat the smallest cookie. They brought home a couple and my little grandson polished them off. It was a nice time and the house staff put on a great party for the residence. Its nice to see such involvment going on . It made me feel good and of course their was my client singing an irish tune. That was the best!
Today I am going to get to the gym for my exercise. My intake today won't be my normal after all it is St. Pats day. I am going to make cornbeef in the crock pot w/ cabbage, carrots and potatoes. The girls have also decided at work to order lunch out so it will be cornbeef on rye what else could I have? Oh my salad can't cut it today!
Take care and hang in there everyone Rollmdl , Tired, Judy where are you all?????????
Miss yah!
CC
Intake: Breakfast = 2 eggs cooked in a bit of cooking spray, mushrooms,onions and swiss cheese slice , 1/2 whole wt. eng. muffin coffee
Snack= yogurt
Lunch= Cornbeef on dk. rye, littel thousand island dressing, lettuce, peppers, tomatoe
Snack= apple
Dinner= cornbeef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes
Snack= yogurt
Others, water, diet root beer, green tea 3 cups and exercise! no slug today not with my cornbeef gotta work it off before it comes on!
cacmsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 06:52 AM   #737  
fIREFLY

Well everyone I am checking in today. Yesterday with St. Pats Day I ate a bit off for sure. But I know today that I will get right back to watching my intakes. In the Ab Diet book he reccomends people have one day a week that they eat their special wants and desires as long as the the other 6 days you watch it. I think thats not such a bad idea. I have been picking up some new info. from that book. It is very interesting line of thoughts and ideas. I think if you get something from many different sources and use a little from each it works out just fine. Today I am going to go workout, the sun is shinning and the birds are coming back Spring! I am looking forward to good weather and a chance to walk around the lake etc.
Intake: 2 poached eggs, dry rye toast, potatoes 1/2 order, coffee , water
Snack: grapefruit 1/2
Lunch: soy crisp chips 120 cal., 1/2 cup cottage cheese w/ 1/2 green apple chopped in and some walnuts, green tea
Snack; yogurt
Dinner: seafood broiled w/ veggies, cocktail sauce
Snack; soy frozen bar 140 cal.
cc
Old 03-18-2005, 02:08 PM   #738  

Lightbulb Hi All

Julie,
I have been thinking of you and my prayers are with you. What Carol says about taking a breath and doing your best each day is what has gotten me through. When I am feeling really overwhelmed and hopeless, I call this one friend, knowing what he will say to me, "Right now, do you have a roof over your head? Right now, do you have food in the refridgerator?" There is only so much we can do about the future. Blow off all the steam you want here. We all do it and some of us (like me) do more than others.
My job here is to support and love and I don't feel thrown off balance or pressured to fix anything if any one here is in distress. Prayers and loving thoughts.

My daughter has the flu so we're staying home today. No gym for me. We could both use the rest.

My plan for the day

breakfast (already a thing of the past) : scrambled eggs w/ provolone and prociutto with the fat cut off

lunch: tuna salad---lots of vegetables

dinner: CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP

Snacks: an orange and a pear

lots of water---I don't want to get sick!!!!!

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed today (is there such a thing as a little overwhelmed?) Maybe, once again, I am out of touch with reality. There is only so much I can do at any given moment. I just have to make sure I make the right choices. Old behavior/thinking: I don't know what to do next, I guess I'll find guidance in the kitchen.

Thanks for being here,

Roll

Don't ya'll miss Tired?
rollmdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 10:34 PM   #739  
JULIE DOWNUNDER

GOOD AFTERNOON, ly s CAROL I hope you enjoyed ST PATRICKS DAY, I follow the plan of 6 days on 1 day off I found that out in one of my slimming mags, my day off is usually Saturday, hubby likes to go to the local RSL CLUB for dinner and have a nice chinese meal, he loves my stir fries and the chinese dishes I do but he likes to give me a day off , so it works out good , on that day I have what ever I like from chocolate to a mixed grill if I feel like it, of course the old rule of in moderation still applies I have what ever I like but don,t make a gy of myself useing this plan does keep me on track as I don,t feel I,m missing out on anything I,m glad your starting to get warmer weather the walk around your lake sounds lovely it helps if you have somewhere nice to walk you know your exercising but it doesn,t feel like it, ROLL thank you for the kind words, my friend well she is more than a friend she is a kindred spirit , she says the same as long as I have food on the table and shelter and my bills are getting paid even if they are late at times then that is what matters I don,t have control over what is going to happen so just take one day at a time and deal with the other if and when it happens, I know these are wise words my hubby says the same thing but he is an optimist and I,m a pessimist, I always see the black side off things, I hope your daughter feels better, I don,t like lemons that much so if I feel a cold coming on I put about a dessert spoonful of ginger marmalade in a mug of hot water with a squeeze of lemon juice, it helps settle the tummy, and clears the head, and because it is warm and sweet it makes you feel special too, it sounds like the day off from the gym is well deserved YES there is such a thing as a little overwhelmed things are getting a bit on top of you but not to the point where you want to give up, YOU WILL NOT FIND GUIDANCE IN THE KITCHEN, IF YOU FEEL DOWN THAT IS WHERE THE IS WAITING FOR YOU why don,t you and your daughter play a board game if she is up to it, I find if I feel like comfort eating I get my hubby to play scrabble or monopoly with me it might not do much for him but it gets my mind focused on something else, so unless your in the kitchen fixing something for your daughter or your planned eating for the day STAY OUT OF THERE, YES I do miss TIRED, her and JUDY must have jumped ship, I hope they get back on board soon we most certainly need thier support and wisdom, I,ve changed mode of transportation for this journey to weight loss I,ve got off the train and jumped on a boat I need some calming karma at the moment and water is soothing, I know I have lost the plot, but these days it helps to keep my sense of humour, well I,m off for a thank you for being there all of you, be good, stay focused, BLESSED BE , JULIE
I'm Living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 07:19 AM   #740  
fIREFLY

Hello girls! Well there is only a few of us here now but we will make the best of it. Hopefully our friends will return soon! Meanwhile lets do our best to keep this ship going.
I did not make it to the gym yesterday so that means only 1 time this week not my goal so I will get there this a.m. . for a 1 hour work out. I finally feel like I am making some progress with my workouts and intake. Yesterday I did get into my mom's banana bread naughty girl I was! It could of been a bit worse and it was I ate 2 of those dang thin mint girl scout cookies. Since then I put the bread in the downstairs freezer for Easter and the cookies out of sight. I am telling you if its there I am tempted without a doubt. But the good news is I did lose another lb. as I said before I lose slow. But I feel like I have lost inches and others have commented on my loss. So that made me feel good. I just think if I didn't eat..... maybe I would of lost more or if I did reach that exercise goal????????? Oh well no sense in crying over spilled milk. I at least moved those numbers! I made a good dinner last night which was steamed shirmp in some garlic w/ a little bit of I can't bel. its not butter , little parm. ch.,, broiled salmon in lemon , pepper 3oz., cabbage salad homemade. That was before my mess up w/ those goodies. Tonight I am going out to dinner with a friend after we go to the Home and Garden show at the fair grounds.
Julie I like that idea of 6 days on one day off. I think I may start that next week. Its kind of a perk for doing well 6 days. I also have read that if you eat lower some days and a bit higher the next then back down again it sparks you metabolism? Have you heard of that too?
Rollmdl I hope your little one is feeling better it isn't fun being sick and feeling off. Hope you don't get it eat healthy and try some green tea. I have learned to really enjoy that lately. Your doing fine watch out for those kitchen devils I think one sliced me up that banana bread last night and gave me cookies. There tough to fight off sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sun is shinning today here and thats so nice to see.
Well I am off to get my new tires at the tune of 220.00 for 2 and prob. a wheel ck.up too! Who ever said I needed that sporty looking car. Now its costing me can't get regular tires but low profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank the God for a coupon that saved me 25%. But it still hurts. Boy we have all been having some fun with finances huh?
Intake: coffee, 1 banana sm., bagel w/ f/f cream cheese
Lunch; smoothy w/ nonfat yogurt, skim milk. fruit and flax seed
snack: 1 pear
Dinner; out I will try to be good! EXERCISE ======1hr.
Enjoy your day girls and take care!
Old 03-19-2005, 08:14 PM   #741  

Lightbulb Hi All

My daughter is still under the weather. We watched a few dvds yesterday and I was none to good in the eating department. I made some chicken vegetable soup today and am back on track. Carol, you are doing so well with your exercise. It's supposed to be much better for your system to lose weight slowly. If we lost only one lb. a week............. Also, your eating sounds like normal, healthy eating. Your menus sound tasty so your aren't depriving yourself, but not indulgent so you're not eating copious amounts of food that will harm your health.

Julie, I am trying to take care of my sweet tooth with fruit. So far so good today. I'm going to try the ginger marmalade lemon tea and make some for my girl, too.

Well, I don't feel so talky today. Just wanted to touch base.

Take care, all,

Love,
Roll

Old 03-20-2005, 09:31 AM   #742  
fIREFLY

Rollmdl and Julie that tea sounded so good. I just had breakfast with the hubby. He wasn't so excited about my pancakes I must say! I made out of Irish oatmeal pancakes w/ nonfat yogurt, walnuts etc. I thought they were different but tasty. I will freeze the rest to warm up in the microwave in the future. Well I know today is the first day of spring here! Hurray! We made it! We are expected to get some freezing rain today though. At anyrate I was up early and got my catalog order ready for my flower beds and my garden. Lots of good veggies. I love to garden and have many flower beds my goal is to retire and sell plants from my gardens. That is kind of an inside joke and gives me reason to keep building bigger beds. I loved the home and garden show. Lots of ideas, dreams and hopes. I am going to take a week off this summer to make a stone patio in the back yard. I am lucky enough to of known a landscaper whom his given me almost enough bricks and stones from left over jobs. So all I have to do is move them home, design and research this project. Then it will be making it all happen and I will do that. I look forward to doing this and just think of the great exercise it will produce! Hah Hah! Anyways it will be challenge for me. Well I have to say I don't always make the best choices of what I eat and do also like goodies. But it seems as I have said to be easier to eat part of something and either share it with someone or freeze it or throw it away. I did eat 1/2 of a choc. chip cookie at the show. My friend and I went for dinner and I had chicken parm. it wasn't the best I ever had that was for sure. But I ate it all except the pasta only a 1/3 of that. But later had choc. pie at her home w/ coffee. I left the crust that at least was a step in the right direction. Every little bit counts I figure.
Rollmdl boy everyone seems to of had some sickness lately. Here sinus problems seem to be on the rise. Hope your little one is doing better. Try to give her some pretzels the salt is suppose to replinish your system and help you feel less achy. Julie hope your doing okay?
I just realized yesterday that wow next sunday is Easter. I have a big egg hunt here and all the kids in the family come. I do about 100 plastic filled eggs and scatter them around our yard. The kids love it. But we have about 1 1/2 ft. of snow left thats not good. I hope it all melts then that means mud. Oh dear! At any rate I have to do some cleaning today to get ready. Also make sure my silverware and china are clean and ready. It will be a fun day for everyone and I love to do it all. Lots to do thank God for friday off. Well gotta go get dressed and start to clean. I will try to get out for a walk today. Girls I do actually feel like this jouney is working for me. It took awhile but I think we are all headed down the right path. Hurray for all of us because together with support we can do this.
Coffee, water , gr.tea
Intake: oatmeal pancakes , w/ a little pure syrup and can't bel. its not butter,1/2 banana, coffee
Snack: 1 pear
Lunch: smoothie w/ yogurt, peanut butter,1/2 banana, frozen strawberries, whey powder and ice.
Dinner: spahetti sauce w/ turkey sausage and a couple of meatballs whole wheat pasta
Snack: soy choc. ice cream bar
Old 03-20-2005, 06:04 PM   #743  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

Hey, there--

Just a a quick howdy, will have more time tomorrow to catch up. I've been away from a computer for a few days, then swamped with work and out of town guests. My week was fun but too much good food and drink was involved . I feel good about my exercise, though, and am feeling pretty upbeat despite not earning a single gold start between Sunday and Friday!

More on Monday! I've missed your 'voices,' and I'm looking forward to being in touch again.

judy
judydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 06:42 AM   #744  
fIREFLY

Judy hey fiting the exercise in will help no matter what social events take place. Its when we skip that we really get in trouble personnally speaking of course. Look forward to hearing your info. soon.
Today I am up early and decided the only real way to fit in my exercise today without making myself an excuse is to go this a.m.. I have a few afernoon sites to visits and will end up on the opposite side of town afterwards. So I will go this morning. I didn't get there yesterday but did a bit of up and moving this weekend. My daughter was talking about water exercise at the local YMCA. I might ck it out to see how much it would cost just to do the course if its possible. I think it would be fun!
I just had breakfast and packed my lunch so I am going off now to start my busy day. I figure no excuse for cheating or over eating this week and exercise is a must with Easter on sunday. I want to beable to indulge in the goodies I don't always have. I guess preplanning is my idea today. Have a great day I will ck in later.
Intake: 1/2 grapefruit 20 cal.,1 slice whole wt. natural toast w/little jam 100, oatmeal w/ splenda, cinn, walnuts 200 cal. = 320
Snack= 1 fresh pear
Lunch= 3 meatballs w/little ch., salad w/ mult. grain croutons and ving. olive oil, spices
Dinner= steak, baked sweet potatoe w/ orange marmalade, broccoli
Snack= soy ice cream bar 140 cal.
Old 03-21-2005, 02:03 PM   #745  

Default Good Morning All

Hi,

I went to my water aerobics class today and there was a substitute teacher that was no substitute for the regular teacher. I'm feeling like a whining cry-baby but this class is the only exercise that I've been following through on and the class this morning felt like a waste of time. It wasn't really, I did pretty much what I wanted to do but I didn't get enough sleep last night and I feel like complaining. Waaaahhh!

My daughter accompanied me to traffic school yesterday. I think it was good for her. She got a lot of attention and learned a few things about defensive driving and the consequences of reckless driving.

I'm going to cut this short. I have a lot to do today.

breakfast: chicken vegetable soup

lunch: tuna sandwich

dinner: vegetable fritata and salad

snack: mango

water water water

I'm thinking of checking out the fat flush diet.

Talk to y'all soon,

Roll
Old 03-21-2005, 04:39 PM   #746  
JULIE DOWNUNDER

Default Welcome Back Judy, Missed You

GOOD MORNING, s, great to see everyone is doing well even for a few slips which all look very minor anyway JUDY good work keeping up with your exercise it all helps, ROLL I hope your little one is feeling better if you tried the tea I hope it was a comfort for her, bummer about your water class but if you got something out of it then it doesn,t really matter what the teacher is like, she is probably quite good but you have developed a rapport with the usual teach so that always helps in anything we do if we feel comfortable then we will get something out of it good to see your staying on track with the fruit, your overall intake looks good, I,ve heard of the fat flush diet for me personally I think just watching portion sizes and trying to eat healthy with the odd treat now and then I tried all sorts of diets before I finally listened and took note of what I was reading in my slimming mags, there are some wonderful real life stories one in particular inspired me so much that I stuck her picture to my fridge and when I feel like giving up I just look at her and think well if she can do it so can I , she lost an incredible 110kgs I don,t know I think its about 240 plus lbs, if she can do it anyone can with will power and support, so if I keep that in mind it doesn,t sound so overwhelming HECK I only need to lose 20kgs around 30lbs CAROL you look like your going great guns keep it up girl whats a slice or two of banana bread between friends no major damage done and a few cookies ooooh you hope the snow melts a bit more for you and you enjoy your egg hunt I,m going to try and get down to my grandkids for easter finances a bit tight at the moment and petrol prices seem to rise every time you blink anyway I,ve rambled enough tried to catch up on most of the inputs from all of you MY PLAN FOR TODAY
BREAKFAST/ GRAPES, APPLE,
SNACK/ YOGHURT, GREEN TEA
LUNCH/ TUNA SALAD, GREEN TEA
SNACK/ APPLE, GREEN TEA
DINNER/ PASTA WITH A TOMATO & BASIL STIR THROUGH SAUCE MADE WITH LOW FAT PHILLI CREAM CHEESE, GREEN TEA.
WELL BYE FOR NOW CATCH YOU ALL LATER, HI TIRED HOPE YOUR WELL, BLESSED BE, JULIE
P,S , I WAS NAUGHTY THIS WEEK I HAD A PACKET OF CHIPS 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW, THAT WAS HOW I PUT ON THE WEIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT I GAVE MYSELF A GOOD TALKING TOO AND FROM NOW ON THEY WILL BE A ONCE IN A FORTNIGHT TREAT, BYE AGAIN, JULIE
Old 03-21-2005, 06:49 PM   #747  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

Okay, now I've caught my breath....thanks for the reassuring words. I tend to beat myself up about not eating perfectly on plan, but on the other hand if I'm not careful I'll begin accepting too many "cheats" on a daily basis, and start sliding down a slippery slope....I think there's where committing to keeping a journal or a food log is essential. I haven't been logging for over a week (I need a new book, isn't that a lame excuse?).

This morning I made it to the Curves gym before work, yaay for me, but I did eat some chocolates that were on the table at a meeting this afternoon. Otherwise, cottage cheese and pineapple for b'fast, apple and almonds for an AM snack, protein bar around 1 while running errands, and a late lunch (Lean Cuisine chicken florentine) at 2:30. A Lean Cuisine by itself usually isn't enough for me, I shoulda brought some soup or a small salad, maybe the chocolate eggs wouldn't have jumped down my throat by 4:30. A lesson for next time.

Julie--when it rains, it pours, doesn't it? I hope that things are looking up real soon. When this is all over and you've reached your weight-loss goal, the stress you dealt with will be one more thing to include in your own success story! I love reading those profiles, and imagining my own, and some reader thinking, "Wow, that Judy must be really determined and focused to have stuck with it through all that!" Did I mention that I have a very lively imagination?

Carol, I hope your day went according to your plan, and that you fit in your workout this morning. I'll think of you as I push myself to get up and moving around a bit earlier, at least most mornings.

Roll--reading your post reminded me of how mean we were as kids to the substitute teachers....you didn't shoot spitballs at her, did you? Oh, it was a water aerobics class, I guess you probably didn't.

Hang in there, ladies!

judy
judydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 07:06 AM   #748  
fIREFLY

Hello everyone! Its so nice to wake up to the sunshine this morning. I did stick to plan yesterday and exercised for 50 min. before work it was great. This little man came up to me as I was on the treadmill. He said honey you've been on here along time? I said yah I am almost done. Then he said I've watched you walk brisk, jog you just don't stop I said well when you turn the big 50 you need to take some charge in your lifestyle. He said your not telling me I am 88 years old. I come here 5 days a week. Then he laughed and said you are what you eat and what you exercise. I thanked him for the chat. He said hope to see you again and that was that! But afterwards I have to say I felt really good. My grandparents exercised almost every morning with Jack Lalane on T.V.. Gram had all this equipment from him it brought back fine memories a nice way to start my morning. I hope to run into him again on Wed. morning. I think this is my spring routine a.m. trips to the gym.
Rollmdl I am sure you still burned calories and at least you went. It shows good effort and the traffic lessons what a good idea to take your daughter. Every little bit of knowledge is a good thing. Your fritata sounded good I love those. Forgot about making them thanks for the thought. I will throw one together soon.
Julie I hope you are able to see the little ones for Easter. We are to get a bit more snow on Wed. so my hunt is going to be wet and muddy. But I have decided to tell all the kids to bring their boots. They can slip them off in the garage. Last year we were flying kites and some spring flowers were up not a chance this year. Your picture on the fridge is a good reminder that we can do this I like your line of thinking. Keep up the good work. Try soy crisp instead of potatoe chips crunchy and tasty not so bad for you soy protein. I sometimes dip them in salsa.
Judy Curves is suppose to be really good my friend continues to do well there. I sometimes think of trying something new. I called the YMCA yesterday and you have to be a member in order to participate in the water class. I was hoping I could just pay for that. Oh well! I tried! Keep up your good efforts a bit of choc. can't kill anyone. I bought a bar of a little kid at the store. Didn't I break off a little square on my way home. But I was able to give the hubby the rest. I have to say the almond bar was quite tasty. A little cheat isn't a bad thing just don't let it get out of hand. Sorry everyone for the long note.
Intake: Breakfast=1 whole wt. toast w/ rasp. jam. coffee, water and a grapefruit
snack= almonds
lunch= tuna w/ a little mayo, spices over a salad and soy crisp. 1 pear.
Dinner= beef marinated in lime garlic sauce grilled, broc. and sweet potatoe
Snack= fresh strawberries w/ pineapple slices/ f.f. cool whip
Old 03-22-2005, 05:03 PM   #749  
JULIE DOWNUNDER

GOOD MORNING, s, hope your all staying on track, which of course I know you are, if we all stay good and I know we will get there, its a beautiful bright day here downunder not to hot not to cold just right, don,t apologise for the length of your post CAROL I look forward to hearing all the its good to be able to talk about other things not just losing weight there is more to life than that I hope, what am I saying life has sure let me know there is lately thats for sure what a lovely young man that was to talk to you and compliment you on your efforts I don,t think 88 is old I wish my DAD had of made it that far, I envy you your memories of your grandparents both set of mine were gone by the time I was old enough to start having memories I,ve given the soy crisps a try since you have mentioned them before, I quite like them, isn,t it good when we can have a little bit of what we fancy then give the rest to someone else my hubby pretends to complain sometimes but I notice that he never knocks it back anyway I,m off to a good start
MY PLAN FOR TODAY
BREKKI/ APPLE, TUB YOGHURT,
SNACK/ GRAPES, GREEN TEA
LUNCH/ TUNA, COTTAGE CHEESE ON MULTIGRAIN TOAST, GREEN TEA
SNACK/ SLICE MULTIGRAIN BREAD WITH A TBLESPN CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER, GREEN TEA
DINNER/ CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH HONEY, SOY & GARLIC SAUCE, WW JELLY, NO FAT CUSTARD,
TAKE CARE ,STAY FOCUSED, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, NO GIVING UP, MOVE IT TO LOSE IT, AND BE KIND TO YOURSELVES, REMEMBER WE,RE s WE,RE BYE FOR NOW, BLESSED BE , JULIE
Old 03-22-2005, 09:25 PM   #750  

Lightbulb Hi All

What a whiner I was about the class yesterday. When I don't get enough sleep, I get so inflexible. I'm having such a hard time staying consistent these days. When I know a special occasion is on the horizon an I know that my "schedule" is going to be interrupted, I lose my resolve. We have friends that moved out of state, two families. They are coming "home" for a visit next week. We are having a slumber party for 6 girls on one night and there will be lots of socializing for the entire week. I'm happy to see them and so sad that they moved. It's a perfect "recipe" for overeating. I'll need to keep in close contact with you all if I'm to make it through these next two weeks without having to buy some new, bigger, pants--or maybe a muu-muu.

I'm making a big pot of chicken soup tonight. I really feel more secure about staying on track when I have it handy in the refrigerator.

Judy, I think we're on the same page about our "slips" and I agree that tracking really helps. The vagueness around snacking makes me feel so out of control. When I'm tracking my food, sure it's a hassle, but I feel good and comfortable having something I hadn't planned on, just so long as it's within the boundaries I've set for myself. I'm working on not beating myself up, too. It does absolutely no good for me and in fact, makes me want to escape with food even more. What helps me is staying conscious (or should I say regaining consciousness) and gently guiding myself back to my plan .

I'm planning on attending the water aerobics class tomorrow morning. I think I'll call to make sure "my" teacher will be teaching the class. If not, I'll just do the machines.

Carol, I love your story about the guy at the gym. I love those kinds of connections.

Well, Gotta go get my girl from her swim practice.

Thanks, Keep up the good work.

Roll