Old 08-12-2010, 07:54 AM   #91  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HAPPY...SENDING LOVE AND HUGS BACK TO YA

MICHELLE...GLAD TO HEAR THE BACK WAS OK AND NO SKEETER BITES AFTER THE CATNIP. HAD A LAUGH AT THE MIL TATTLING

ANNIE...HOPE YOU SEE THE BB AND GIVE HIM A SMACK!! OLIVIA IS JUST SO ADORABLE AND GAVE ME A SMILE THIS MORNING. GLAD DAD IS OK AND I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND'S MOTHER'S PASSING SENDING YOU ALL HUGS

LAURA..YIKES ON THE BF'S DDS :yikes GLAD TO HEAR HE FOUND ANOTHER DENTIST!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY OFF TOMORROW AND ENJOY THE WEEKEND. I HEAR YA ON THE CRUMMY MOOD AFTER THE MEETING ( I HAD A SIMILAR DAY) BUT I AM GLAD THE DAY ENDED BETTER EVEN WITH THE CHARGED TAXI RIDE!

SHAD....HAVING A HARD TIME PICKING MY DESK TOP FOR THE WEEK. THE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL!! HAS THE CUSSING STOPPED YET???

TAKING TODAY OFF FROM LIFE. MAYBE GO TO THE SUPERMARKET TOMORROW AND GET SOME BLUEBERRIES. NOTHING PLANNED FOR TODAY. JUST REST AND PUTTING AWAY THE LOADS OF LAUNDRY I'VE BEEN DOING. THEY ARE SITTING ON MY CEDAR CHEST ALL NICE AND FOLDED.
HAVE A GREAT DAY

Last edited by MELODY525; 08-12-2010 at 08:24 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #92  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning.....Nothing new on this front. 951-100 degrees and humidity. Skin feels like it's melting walking into work. YUCK!!

MELLIE...good for you to take a day off for you. I really don't know why people have to be jerks. The emergency dude should of thanked you for verifying rather than getting huffy. If people would just learn "you get more from sugar than you do vinegar". That is my motto and I am sticking to it. Now I really guess you didn't let him in right away cause he wasn't all that good looking...you know there was no "MELLIE EYE CANDY" lol

Chelle..hope the back is feeling better and you can get to exercising. I would get a second opinion too, if I were you. Sometimes one docs guesstimate is not as good as the next doc's guesstimate. I say guesstimate cause sometime that is all it is.....a big guess. Thank you for the nice friendship comp., I appreciate that.

Shaddie...what's hanging in the outback? I have always loved that saying, "Outback". Like my outback could use a little less cottage cheese on it. LOL

Laura...the caprese salad sounds wonderful. All the great things I like. I am a fool for salads. I just love salads. Great choice too, I am proud of you!!

Baby boy informed me he is bringing his new GF with him this weekend. I really don't want to share him, but I guess I have no choice in the matter if I want to see him. Her name is Bailey. From the picture, she looks pretty cute. I will let you know if she meets my standards, probably not, cause there is no one good enough for my babies.

Will check back later....hello to all.....

Loves and Hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:39 AM   #93  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Thursday ladies -

I really can't wait for the weekend! I've got lots of work to get done today, so I'll have to keep this short and sweet (like me)

Laura - Can't believe the dds would remove ALL 4 wisdom teeth with just novacaine. Glad to hear your BF got a new appt with a different dds. Hope your workday goes quickly and your long weekend is fun and relaxing.

Mel - Enjoy your relaxing day off.

Annie - It's gonna be a hot one here too...with both a heat and an air advisory...which is unusual for here. I've got way too much stuff in my "outback", girlfriend! So your BB has a new GF...I hope she's good enough for him!

A big and to all!

Love,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:39 AM   #94  
Annie - Indiana

Some really fattening gross stuff...

http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/
Old 08-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #95  
Annie - Indiana

Got this off another thread, I thought is was hilarious.

Dear wife,

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been ****. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw.

Last week, you came home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps.

You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone.

Your EX-Husband
P.S. don't try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia
together!
Have a great life!

---

Dear Ex-Husband,

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping. Too bad that doesn't work.

I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a right tit!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when
you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago.

About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the £49.99 price tag was still on them, and I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed £50 from me that morning.

After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million pounds, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone.

Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a penny from me. So take care.

Signed,
Your EX-Wife, Rich As ****, Freeeee!
P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem for you!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #96  
Creating a Healthier Me

Annie - As for the fattening gross stuff....the WI State Fair did have the Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger (where the bun is replaced with Krispy Kreme donuts). I was not even interested in trying it. Got a great laugh out of the Husband/Wife letters!
Old 08-12-2010, 10:47 AM   #97  

Happy Thursday everyone!

Mel - Enjoy your day off from life. I forgot to mention this, but I think the dds would have also given bf some sort of mild sedative, but bf didn't want anything to do with the novocaine/sedative plan.

Annie - Yeh, it's hot as heck here too. There's no shade where I wait for my train, so I thought I might melt before it arrived! And there was no breeze either. I need one of those mini fans that also mist water. Might have to see if CVS sells those! LOL at the husb/wife letters. That food link had some pretty awful stuff, but I confess the soul roll sounded sort of tasty...

Michelle - Have a great weekend and stay cool!

Hellos to Happy, Ceejay & Shad!!

Nothing much to report. I left the budget stuff on the boss's chair before I went home last night. Hopefully it's good to go to the next level. We took the dog for a walk yesterday - a bit earlier than usual because I wanted to avoid the mosquitos. But they still find you if you stop moving! After that I did one of my BE workouts - doggie cooled off on the basement floor while I exercised.

Looking forward to my day off work, but I have to prep for the book club I'm hosting on Saturday evening. Aside from house cleaning, I need to figure out my snack (everyone brings something), and the host usually provides some beverages.

Aside from wine and soft drinks, what other liquor do you ladies think might be good to have on hand? We're a beer and wine household, so we don't have much else sitting around. In fact, all that comes to mind is a bottle of pineapple rum sitting in the fridge. I thought to make it easy on myself, I'd just get a bottle of vodka and have some mixers - orange and pineapple juices and maybe some lemonade. Other women have had flavored vodkas (hated the vanilla vodka/vanilla coke combos), buckets of frozen slushy stuff (too sweet), and (rather weak) margaritas.

Okay, better get my arse in gear. Have a good day/evening everyone.

Last edited by Laura705; 08-12-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #98  
Creating a Healthier Me

Laura - Enjoy your day off tomorrow, even though you have to clean and prep for the book club. I would suggest also getting cranberry juice to mix with the vodka. So if BF doesn't want novacaine OR sedation...what is it that he wants? Nitrous?
Old 08-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #99  
Annie - Indiana

Laura....You have to have Jose Cuervo Margarita (tequila already added) on hand. He is my favorite man and everybody loves him. lol I put up plenty of salsa if you want some of that to serve.

Chelle..yeah our state fair has that Krispy Kreme cheeseburger also. It also has FRIED BUTTER....I do not know what the entails, but I'd imagine it is pretty fattening and rich. Sounds yuck to me.

Speaking of fattening...I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fat. How fat am I??? I was 164 on the scale to day. Holy SH*T that is 20 lbs more than my lowest from surgery. I am giving myself till this coming Monday then it is better eating and maybe hoola hooping time for me. It makes me depressed that my clothes are getting too tight. I no longer fit in 4s, 6s are ok sorta kinda, and 8s are not as baggy as they used to be. Granted 143/44 is a bit too low and I look sick. I would really like to be at 150. SO ALL YOUSE need to kick my arse and be mean to me, I have got to lose this weight before I go postal. Get what I am saying???

Later my Gaters
Old 08-12-2010, 12:33 PM   #100  
Annie - Indiana

I had a dream last night...see what you think...
I was walking down this dirt road surrounded by trees and greenery, kind of dark. I turned off into the forrest and see this light. I head toward the light and as I get closer the light gets more prominent. I keep walking until I am consumed by the light. The light I am following is going up toward the heavens. When I get closer to the light it is more like the sun. Once I reach the core of the light it burst open like a fireball of light and sucks me in . Then I woke up.....what do you think about that?
I sat on the bed for about 10 minutes thinking about it.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #101  

Can this day be over yet?! I've gotten one of my sporadic TOM headaches. This one is in my right ear, but I know it's not an earache/infection because I occasionally feel the more typical pain on the side and back of my skull. Ugh. I'm gonna take some ibuprofen.

My desk is a horrible mess, and since I don't have any fires to put out, I think I'll spend some time straightening it out. It's gotten so bad, I might be able to be ruthless about clearing it. I'm usually so indecisive and wishy-washy about getting rid of desk files (even those I haven't needed to open for a year or two), they just sit there forever. Which is how my desk has gotten to be such a mess....

Michelle - I'd forgotten cranberry juice - definitely need that. And someone else mentioned grapefruit juice too. Usually I find that too bitter, but with something sweet, it's good. Re the oral surgery - when I had mine done, they put me under - don't recall how, but I was out. Didn't feel a thing, then I came out of it and they put me in a room for a bit to wake up some more and that was it - sent me off with my prescriptions. That's what bf wants.

Annie - I never had the pre-mixed JC Margarita - sounds good (and easy). Watch out, I may show up on your doorstep for that salsa! I have to get back on board with the weight loss as well - so maybe we need to form a chain for the arse kicking. I'm within two pounds up and down of where I was when I hopped on this thread around a year ago. In other words, no consistent progress.

As for your dream - from dreammoods.com:

Light
To see light in your dream, represents illumination, clarity, guidance, plain understanding,�and insight. Light is being shed on a once cloudy situation or problem. You have found the truth to a situation or an answer to a problem. Also consider the color of the light for additional significance.

If the light is particularly bright, then it indicates that you need to move toward a higher level of awareness and feeling. Bright light dreams are sometimes common for those who are near death.

To see soft or shadowy lighting in your dreams, indicates feelings and thoughts from the primal aspects and less developed parts of your unconscious.

To dream that you cannot turn on the light, indicates a lack of insight and perspective on a situation.

Lots of possibilities there...
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #102  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

It's Friday 13th downunder. I did a post here last night but somepart of my computer is in conflict with some other part of it, possibly another close internet wireless connection which is trying to tell me I need it. Anyway it got very slow last night and finally told me it was offline. Nothing I did fixed the problem. Grrrrrr.

Anyway - the boss out in the mud rung last night to state that we don't have a class today so I am slowly getting myself into gear and will go out and remove the computers and take them back to the store in Roma. Tomorrow I get on a plane and go home. That'll be good. Then DS1 rung to say that he had to take some leave so he thought he might come home.

So I will be back at a later time. I might go shopping this afternoon, not that there is much to buy or anything I need. A book might be fun. I'll leave you with a couple more photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Carnarvon 083.jpg (45.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Carnarvon 079.jpg (40.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Carnarvon 070.jpg (37.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Carnarvon 067.jpg (49.3 KB, 5 views)
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Shad
The pictures are beautiful. I'm thinking that mud driving would no be fun. and it's been my motto when it comes to having water on the roads is to turn around don't drown, especially if the water is very deep. Enjoy your week end.

Laura
hope the head ache/ear ache clears up soon. and that the bf does well duriing his oral surgery.

Annie
That must have been a frightning dream. The websight that laura shared gave a good explanation. and speaking of size 4's 6's and 8's,all I can say is wow. I'd like to see a size 12 again but the mood i'm in concerning weight loss it will not happen any time soon. I can't even get in to the mood to work towards raising my good cholesterol.

Mel
Are you taking tomorrow off too? I'm sticking close to the house with it being Friday the 13th. one can not be to safe letting others in to a building.

hi to happy

I have been lazy today. I'm wanting to get out side to do some simple yard work. The lawn finally was mowed earlier this week May try in the morning before 9 a.m. It's been almost 2 months since the surgery.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #104  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HAPPY FRIDAY! DOING THE END OF WEEK DANCE FOR SURE TODAY!! I WILL BE GLAD TO SEE THE DARKENED OFFICES AT 4PM!!
NOTHING NEW. JUST FINISHING UP ODD JOBS AND WASH. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT FRIDAY!

ANNIE.... GIRLFRIEND?? NOW TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE THIS WEEKEND ALL KIDDING ASIDE...HAVE A GREAT VISIT AND HOPE YOUR WEEKEND WILL BE A QUIET ONE. YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT "NO EYE CANDY"...THAT JERK WAS FUGLY LOOKING!!!

MICHELLE....YOU FORGOT "CUTE" IN YOUR "SHORT & SWEET" HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND & I CANNOT IMAGINE A KRISPY KREME CHEESEBURGER. I WOULD HAVE TO SMELL IT BEFORE I TOOK A BITE!

LAURA....SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE HEADACE. DANG AND AT WORK TOO. HAVE A MARGARITA....OH ANNIE'S IDEA SOUNDED GREAT WITH SALSA AND THOSE TACO CHIPS. I'M ALREADY DROOLING HERE YUM!! MAYBE I CAN READ THE BOOKA AND VISIT TOO!!! I FIGURED THE DDS WOULD USE A BIT OF SEDATION BUT FOR 4 I WOULD WANT TO BE KNOCKED OUT! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! HOPE THE WORK PROJECT IS GOING TO BE FINE!

SHAD.....THE PICS ARE GREAT!! RIGHT NOW THE ONE OF A BROOK OR STREAM IS ON THE DESK TOP. SAFE TRAVELS MY LIL' SIS IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE DS1 FOR A VISIT. HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK WITH HIM.
SO.....WHAT DID YOU BUY YOURSELF????

CEEJAY...."SOON TO BE THE BIRTHDAY GIRL OF THE MONTH"....I AM WORKING A BIT TODAY BUT NOT MUCH. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE THE SURGERY! WOW! TIME FLEW BY RIGHT? HOW IS THE NOSE FEELING & HOW DID THE YARD WORK GO? IS IT MUCH COOLER DOWN THERE IN THE MORNING??

Last edited by MELODY525; 08-13-2010 at 07:57 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:25 AM   #105  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy Friday everyone!

Even if it is Friday the 13th...it's a Friday so I'm ecstatic!! I really need a weekend. I'm exhausted...and I haven't even done much this week because of my back. I have a lot of website work to do this weekend, which I'll probably do tomorrow morning since it will be rainy. At least I'll get paid extra for the work...as opposed to when I have to put in a bunch of extra hours for my salaried job. I'm not complaining though...I have a good job, with a great company...and if I occasionally or rarely have to put in 70 hour weeks...so be it. Like Happy says...out with the grumbling, in with the gratitude.

We're hoping to go fishing on Sunday...but DH has to get a part to fix the truck before we can take the boat out. Hopefully, he'll be able to find the part today and replace it tomorrow. If we don't go fishing on Sunday, I plan to spent at least part of the day in my backyard in the shade laying on my chaise lounge and reading. Ahhhhhh. How wonderfully blissful that sounds!

The back pain seems a little better this morning. I still haven't tried exercising, and I'm avoiding all heavy lifting (even though DH's knee doesn't like bringing the laundry up from the basement). I just wish the leg numbness would ease up. Oh well, just a few more days 'till I see not one, but TWO specialists.

Shad - Thanks for the gorgeous photos! I'll bet you're looking forward to getting back home...and as an added bonus, you'll get to see your son soon.

Annie - Speaking of DS...I'll bet you're excited to see him this weekend. Do you have to work at CVS much this weekend?? That's great to hear that Dad is doing better and only needs checking in rather than supervision.

Laura - I hate TOM headaches!! I hope your head/ear ache is gone today. You deserve to enjoy your day off. Have fun tonight with the Book Club. Your mention of your messy desk reminds me of mine. I've been just too busy the last few weeks to take a minute and at least stack all the papers neatly. So that's my task for today. Recycle the non-essential and file the essential. I'm with Mel...if anyone tried to take 4 of my teeth out at once...knock me completely out and give me good drugs for later!

Mel - I'm doing the end of week dance with ya', girlfriend!! I'm so looking forward to seeing the building in my rearview mirror at 3:30! Those medical teams should KNOW better than to send someone FUGLY and expect them to get through the front door. Sheesh! Rude and FUGLY? What an awful combination!

Ceejay - I hope you didn't overdo it on the yardwork. Stay inside and have a relaxing Friday the 13th. So your b'day is coming up? Yup, I just checked it on FB. So you're a Virgo too, huh? Are you making any fun plans yet for your b'day?

I'm gonna get some work done, but I'll be back to check on y'all later.

A big Good Morning toast to everyone!

Love and hugs,