Old 10-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #436  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Wendy - don't go to baked expectations! Soooo rich! ugh... my tummy is sore thinking about it. How'd the surgery go?

So I pretty much feel fat, gross, ugly, nasty, icky, and ugly ugly ugly and fat. I am SO frustrated with myself and not eating properly, I gained 1.8 pounds, nearly at 256... I feel like crying, and running away. I know this weekend is going to be realllly hard to stay on plan since I am going out of town and won't have control over what I'm eating.. plus Monday is thanksgiving, plus my great uncle's bday... and I am fat. I let myself get fat, I am letting myself stay fat. I feel BLAH! Also - I ate almonds, and an orange for my snack tonight at work, and then I barfed it all up!! Like, why!! I ate some chicken nuggets (6=310 calories) and those were fine in my body.. I don't get it...

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:58 AM   #437  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Aimee~they did move work on him than expected. He's in right now getting the patch off his eye, keep your fingers and toes crossed that he'll be able to see something!

We all did this to ourselves! Why we have a problem with food I'll never know.All we can do is the best we can depending on our moods, hormones, and self control.. I can eat everything I want for weeks and not gain weight and then all of a sudden 5lbs are on the scale, it just sucks but we can't give up!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:44 AM   #438  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Sorry I've been MIA. I started a second job on Monday so I've been kinda wiped out. I like it alot but I'm afraid that I might lose it. Got to get up at 6am so I've gotta go!

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:20 AM   #439  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Ok ladies, I'm gone till the end of the month!! Take care all!
Old 10-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #440  

I'm not feeling too good about things this week, I feel like I'm not working hard enough, like I should be doing more.. and so on... and I posted a question about exercising once a week better than nothing... cuz this week was a hard one... and I feel attacked. Obviously thats all me. Ugh. I feel CRUMMY!!!

-Aimee
Old 10-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #441  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aimee ~ Dude, don't let anyone get you down! You exercise once a week? ****, you exercise more than me! You're working two jobs, adjusting to a new area. Give yourself a break!
Old 10-12-2009, 01:26 AM   #442  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was so-so, I was a little depressed last night because I missed my friends back home but it led into a NSV: I permed my own hair for the first time! And it actually turned out okay, a little wavy and my ends need to be clipped(see photo), but alright! I'm just tickled about conquering something that seems so simple to everyone else. Now I just need to get the hang of wrapping my hair and I'll be straight.

*Sorry for the huge pic, I don't know how to make it smaller. >.<

I also lost 1.2 lbs this week. But I was looking at my WI calendar and TOM is due soon. I want him to come now so he can't screw up my next WI but I doubt that will happen.

to a fabulous week for everyone!
Old 10-12-2009, 01:59 AM   #443  

Hey Shari - cute hair! And I am impressed you tried to perm your hair - very brave!! Congrats on your loss I am not working two jobs just yet, just depressed about making less money. I am feeling a little better, not feeling less fat.. but have a plan! So that feels good.

It was Thanksgiving here this weekend, I ate tooo much today! But I had a light breakfast, went for a looooong walk, so hopefully I off-set the calorie damage! Thank goodness it's all over!

So my plan for the next little while.. Josh leaves on Thursday morning for a work conference, with him gone it'll help with dieting. He's gone for 8 days, so during that time I'm planning to drop my calories to 1,500-1,600 a day. Also pick up the exercise, which I've already started doing, and NOT weighing myself! Hopefully this little kick will get me down into the 240's. Just need an extra push. I am feeling motivated, and feel like I can do it. 5 pounds in one week is a lot, but with the extra work I think I can do it. So cross your skinny fingers for me - because I plan on accomplishing this goal!

-Aimee
Old 10-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #444  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

I hope you all are doing great. Sorry I've been MIA. Working two jobs has fried my brain, my days are running together! Oddly, even though I'm totally sleep deprived, my intake has been very good. SP says that I've gone over my calories but most of it is rather healthy, hardly any junk so I don't care. Tomorrow should be my last day working at the VA. I'm slightly pensive but elated! This is like a whole new chapter of my life about to be opened. I can do this!
Old 10-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #445  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

Just got back in from taking Pullo on his first walk beyond the apartment complex. It went rather well. WI was today and I'm down 4.4 lbs! Don't ask me how I did that, I don't know! One more week till Halloween, I would need to lose 4.8 lbs to make my goal but that is next to impossible. If I lose another 2 lbs, I'll be elated cause that's the closest I've been to reaching a challenge goal in ......forever! I need to study for my test tomorrow, please send good thoughts my way so I can catch on to this new job quickly! It's the end of the month so I need to start making goals for November. They will include a gym schedule since I'm only working one job again.

Peace.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #446  

Hey Shari! Congrats on the weight loss! And congrats on only working one job! My decision on working two jobs has been made for me.. last week I work 39 hours and then this week I am working 6 days! So.. no time for another job. My weight loss is at a stand-still, trying to convince Josh that we should do South Beach Diet together, I know it works for me, but I so desperately need his help... dieting alone when he's eating bad? Can't seem to pull it off! I did SO well when he was gone.. anyways.. glad to hear things are going well for you

-Aimee
Old 10-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #447  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aimee ~ Here's hoping Josh gets with the program!

I caught myself sabotaging myself again and I'm trying to put a stop to it!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #448  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

It's finally over and done with. Today, I finished processing out from the VA. It's.....kinda weird. But I don't regret my decision. I'm....happy! Just really happy.

Wish me luck on my test tomorrow!

Old 10-29-2009, 12:05 AM   #449  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

hi!! Checking in, The hubby is here ans he's taking up lots of my time, along woth Ryans homework, blah!
Miss ya!!
Old 10-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #450  

Shari - what test? Have you quit your old job and started something new? And whats the new job?

Wendy - hope you are enjoying your family time

I am doing alright, working a LOT! I am working 6 days this week, and I am exhausted. 41 hours this week, should be a good paycheque though My mom is in town as well, so every night is going out for dinner, spending time with the family.. I will be slightly relieved when she's gone. I hate that too though, I want to enjoy the time with her, but she's always in on trips and so no downtime. In the weight loss thing? Well, it's not happening. I was SO good last week, and then not being at home this week is messing things up! Today is actually my first day at home, but with that, I am off to get ready for work! Have a good one gals

-Aimee