Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #181  

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop69 View Post
I have thought about just going to sleep until my PMS passes haha... I am soooo hungry for chips! I am eating celery and low fat ranch. *sigh* I find myself getting more hungry maybe it is my metabolism working (and I have not had that in so long). Do you eat your Lean and green for dinner or lunch? I am thinking I may feel better if I eat it at lunch and not get so hungry and then fall off the wagon.
I eat my meal at dinner bc that is only when I have time to enjoy it. Although I've had it for breakfast or lunch before. I say try it and see what happens.
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 193/157.4/145

Congratulations to paradox and waterwoman on their weight loss

so i was pretty good on the drive to dc which is about 6 hrs from w salem nc

but the drive home i wa not and it all ewent down hill from there on top of everything i am pms and i am exccesively hungry but i am proud to say that i have been on plan yesterday and today so ladies lets all get back on the diet the holiday is now over

i would love to join the bathroom challenge
dranaeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #183  

quick question which I'm sure I can find a quick answer too but rather ask you guys....does Wonderslim have any ready-made shakes??? I am currently on all MF products. TIA and keep up the good work!
nurse2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #184  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse2be View Post
quick question which I'm sure I can find a quick answer too but rather ask you guys....does Wonderslim have any ready-made shakes??? I am currently on all MF products. TIA and keep up the good work!
WonderSlim as a brand has Pro to Go It's powder in a light plastic bottle. Fill up the bottle and shake and it's good. That is as close as Wonderslim gets to ready-made. It's easy enough to get the blender bottle as well and pour the packets in, water, shake it up.

On the Diet Direct site there are a few pre-made drinks that are other brands. I, however, cannot recommend any of them as I have never had them. The Pro to Go ones have a lot of good and bad reviews. I think it's very subjective. I was lucky enough that I like them better than the normal pouch drinks most times.

As far as my day. I had yet another binge. It was a really stressful day as I had mentioned early. My boss completely ditched me with a whole bunch of projects. I, however, got most of them done. Since I have quit smoking I am having a really tough time adjusting to stress. I am cutting myself a break a bit for this reason, but I've come so far it's frustrating. No matter what I will continue to post here. With out you guys I don't know if I would be this far at all!

I had a thought to get everything I've been craving lately and eat it all. Make sense? Nah, but it sure did at the time. I do feel like I've got it out of my system.

Short term goal time! Tomorrow. I will get in all my shakes as scheduled even if I am not hungry at the time. (I tend to not feel hungry until it's far too late and then it's harder to control what I eat.)

I will keep on trying. The only time I can fail is if I stop trying. This is only a minor setback. Tomorrow is Friday. It will be okay and I am going to start keeping track of how long I can go with out binging!

Thanks for listening again.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:25 AM   #185  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in and share some *go team go* spirit!
I have basically been out of ketosis since I got to Canada- due to getting VERY ill and not being able to keep anything other than crackers and jello down.
I have no idea what my weight is- no scale where I am staying, but I am guessing I have gained (eek!) like... 5 (or more???) pounds. My clothes are not happy with me, but I know some of it is just water weight/bloat.... I will know better when I am back home.

Switching off of low carb was a really bad idea for me. Eating sugar/carbs has made me sugar carb crazy. I can totally see my addictions coming out and noticing it more in other people.

However I am currently practicing portion control and trying to eat "decent". I am okay with gaining- I have learned a LOT about myself and my body, and how much it misses high protein low carb. Once I get home I will figure out what my new "plan of attack is" and share!

Hope you are all doing well! Hang in there. If you are having a great day- YAY!! You rock. If you are having a bad day- remember, you start fresh tomorrow. You CAN make tomorrow a better day- diet or not!!

Keep on fighting the good fight!! Take care >^.^<
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi cat ... I wondered where you went.
Yest numbers, I did go to sleep to just not eat yest. evening... it worked! Today will be another no cheat day.
1,150= cals 35.1= fat 99.3= carbs 101.9= protein
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:13 PM   #187  

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghetticat View Post
Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in and share some *go team go* spirit!
I have basically been out of ketosis since I got to Canada- due to getting VERY ill and not being able to keep anything other than crackers and jello down.
I have no idea what my weight is- no scale where I am staying, but I am guessing I have gained (eek!) like... 5 (or more???) pounds. My clothes are not happy with me, but I know some of it is just water weight/bloat.... I will know better when I am back home.

Switching off of low carb was a really bad idea for me. Eating sugar/carbs has made me sugar carb crazy. I can totally see my addictions coming out and noticing it more in other people.

However I am currently practicing portion control and trying to eat "decent". I am okay with gaining- I have learned a LOT about myself and my body, and how much it misses high protein low carb. Once I get home I will figure out what my new "plan of attack is" and share!

Hope you are all doing well! Hang in there. If you are having a great day- YAY!! You rock. If you are having a bad day- remember, you start fresh tomorrow. You CAN make tomorrow a better day- diet or not!!

Keep on fighting the good fight!! Take care >^.^<
I hope you feel better and things even out for ya! Miss ya!

Alrighty, today I am in a much better place. I've already had a Fiber Bar, Pro to Go, and WS Shake. Of course I have a bit more to go since I am doing an all shake/bar day. I figured if I will have one every 2 hours. I mean I love this stuff. There is no possible way to be hungry if you actually follow the plan, haha. That is the problem there. I gave myself one too many liberties. Back to basics though! I am still going to do an all shake/bar day tomorrow. See how much damage I did on my weigh in on Sunday. I am hoping for no more than 1lb gain. I would love no gain, but I really did do horribly this week. You know what though, this is not a race.

I hope everyone is getting back on track/staying on plan! No matter what keep on posting!
Old 07-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Kelly, that is too funny, we are on the same page today!

If I actually stick to my eating every 2 hours, I am not hungry, at all. In fact, I have to force down that 4oclock shake! It takes me like an hour to drink it and by then I am home and getting ready to cook dinner!

Luckily I have never had much of a night time snacking habit. Just occasionally popcorn, which really, if I get the 98% fat free kind, it's not terrible!

Here are my stats for the day!:
Cals: 1,165 Carbs: 102 Fat: 38 Protein: 111

Technically good numbers, but I am making my fiance's favorite dish tonight. Tator-tot casserole.
For those who are not familiar with that dish, it's basically a pound of ground beef (i use turkey), mixed with a can of cream of mushroom soup (fat free variety of course!) then top that with american cheese (sub fat free cheddar!) and then top with a half bag of tator tots and bake till the tots are browned.
Not a veggie in sight unless you make them on the side, which I am... snap beans and wax beans. YUM!
It's totally food stamp food and I mean that with absolutely no disrespect, I come from a pretty hard-up single parent home.
And for whatever reason, Dustin just LOVES this. I can take it or leave it.

But I do still like to know that I can eat things that aren't the most nutritionally desirable and make them better with the right substitutions! But there really is no way to get out of tator-tots!
LisaElevated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #189  

My Totals for today when all is said and done will be...
Calories: 1,010 Carbs: 57 (75) Fat: 21 Protein: 150

That's 1 Bar and 9 shakes. Those numbers will be the same for tomorrow as well. Also, I am going to be doing 30 minute work out tonight and tomorrow.

Here's to being back on track! You can always tell bc I post 10 million times a day, haha! Boss is out of town today so I've been catching up with forums and such! ^_^
Old 07-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Lisa I would love some tatertot caserole! I am pmsing and it has been really hard to stay on task the last couple of days.
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #191  

I just want tatertots. Why? I am addicted to carbs. HAHA!

Today went well. I need to get in 4 more shakes. haha I am going to do 2 shakes at 8p and 2 shakes at 10. Rinse Repeat tomorrow.

The cravings are not gone yet though. I wish I never thought about food.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #192  

Default Can someone tell me about the "LizR Plan" ?

I've seen it mentioned here before but I don't know the details of the plan.

Thanks!

Last edited by ryzmom; 07-09-2010 at 07:36 PM.
ryzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:57 AM   #193  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryzmom View Post
I've seen it mentioned here before but I don't know the details of the plan.

Thanks!
The LizR plan is just the liquid diet version of the diet. Rather than the 5+1+1 it's 9 shakes. I believe the original version of the diet is from the New Lifestyle Diet website. So, we call it the LizR because I believe she was either the first to bring it up....or else she was just the person who followed it the most According to her she did mostly shakes, but for some variety would sometimes add a bar and a Vegetarian Joe to the mix...because that's what made it work for her...hope that helps. Basically...just have 9 shakes throughout the day...no lean and grean.
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:02 AM   #194  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
The LizR plan is just the liquid diet version of the diet. Rather than the 5+1+1 it's 9 shakes. I believe the original version of the diet is from the New Lifestyle Diet website. So, we call it the LizR because I believe she was either the first to bring it up....or else she was just the person who followed it the most According to her she did mostly shakes, but for some variety would sometimes add a bar and a Vegetarian Joe to the mix...because that's what made it work for her...hope that helps. Basically...just have 9 shakes throughout the day...no lean and grean.
Yup. That is what I did today and will hopefully do tomorrow. For me it helps reset the cravings after a bad spot or helps get over a plateau. I don't do it very often though.

Goodnight!
Old 07-10-2010, 09:19 AM   #195  

S/C/G: 190/178/130

Height: 5' 6"

Hi all! I was just wondering if this is a private thread to where no one else can join? I was reading through and feel like its been me writing these! I've been in the medifast forum but no one is ever there! I've been doing hi energy for 10 weeks now. They have medifast and ws food at the office I go to, I need them for the accountability! I can't do it on my own! I go in twice a week for weigh ins. I would love to join yall! Especially for the support, I need it! Today is my youngest sons bday party and I'm trying to figure out how NOT to eat a piece of cake! I've lost 17 # In the 9 weeks but have had a set back here and there! Its not near as quick as all of you! Sorry ape rambling! I'd love to join yall though!
oakfieldmama is offline   Reply With Quote