Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:40 AM   #226  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Hi all! I've heard good things about acupuncture too! A lady came to my sisters beauty shop and did some weight loss acu's to some of her workers - it looked like a staple in their ears...weird..but they said it kept them from getting hungry...good luck to ya Yo! I hope it works - back pain is the WORST!!!

I'm a scale addict too - so much so that I weighed this morning 250!!! That's 5 pounds down from FRIDAY - so I guess all that fluid I was retaining has left my body and those 30 miles we walked in DC really did some good! I wasn't gonna change my siggy till this Friday for official WI - but 5 pounds...oh yeah, I changed it!! WOOT WOOT!! Plus today is my first official WS day so I wanted to see where I started at! I finally finished all my docs stuff (cept for a few shakes I'll keep for emergency) and have had my strawberries and chocomint shake for breakfast!! YAY ME!!!! I think I want a new scale - one that shows the BMI and water %, etc...I'm sure they are hundreds of $$'s tho...so I guess I'll stick with my cheesy Taylor brand walmart scale! At least it is digital!!

Stamp club meets tonight - I think I'm gonna wing it on dinner. The lady that cooks for us is such a wonderful cook, I have been taking my food the last 3 months so I wouldn't fall off Plan - but I'm thinking I can do it tonight - uh...unless she has pasta then I'm screwed...ok, so maybe I'll take my dinner again...
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #227  
Calorie Cutting Queen

The chicken cream soup is pretty good..having that now as lunch along with a shake....Think I'm gonna have to bring a whisk to work though - to get the lumps out of my soups! So far so good today!

Had to leave the office earlier - my son had his formal senior pics done today...sniff sniff..he's such a handsome young man...I can't believe he's a SENIOR!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #228  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

I have a small whisk at work....I add a little water at a time and whisk away!! )
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #229  

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
I'm a scale addict too - so much so that I weighed this morning 250!!! That's 5 pounds down from FRIDAY
Grats, that is awesome! You motivate me especially bc we are at a similar weight! I've got to catch up now!

I know I will have good results this week though! I've been very full feeling lately so it's been hard to get my shakes in but I rather have that then wanting to eat everything, haha.

I'm too anxious to weigh everyday. Sometimes I peek at it once before weigh in, but most times I am too nervous. =)
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #230  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Yeah Kelly - we are close in weight!! The competition is on jk...we'll get there! I set my goal for 165 but yours is at 150...why'd you pick that?? I just guessed at mine, I think the chart says something hilarious like 125-140...yeah right....I don't remember weighing 165 so I thought that'd be a good place to re-evaluate my body/health and then go lower if I needed to...
Old 07-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #231  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Yeah Kelly - we are close in weight!! The competition is on jk...we'll get there! I set my goal for 165 but yours is at 150...why'd you pick that?? I just guessed at mine, I think the chart says something hilarious like 125-140...yeah right....I don't remember weighing 165 so I thought that'd be a good place to re-evaluate my body/health and then go lower if I needed to...
Mine was a guess too. I can't remember anything under 200, so haha.

Daily Stats
Calories: 1,176 Carbs: 66 (95) Fat: 62 Protein: 88

Fat is a little high, but I am happy with those numbers. ^_^

The food I ate today was 3 cheese and turkey pepperoni rollups (low carb tortillas) and for dessert I had an apple with some peanutbutter. ^_^

Binge Free: 2 Days

Last edited by MutableParadox; 07-13-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:04 PM   #232  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

1,270= cals 61.5= fat 79.0= carbs 109.0= protein.

I will be having in and out protein style burgers tonight so my cals are 70 over. I wish I was too full to get my shakes in.... I am hungry all the time. I was suppose to weigh in today but due to my schedule I will not get to do it until tomorrow after last week I am so over the scale. NSV my hubby rubbed my back lastnight and said he could tell I have lost weight. I did go for an hour long walk today too. I wish I would start already... I still want chips! haha!
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #233  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey all! Found something just sinfully delicious! Greek Yogurt. Read something about it some time ago and was at the health food store the other day and picked some up. This is to die for!! Anyway, will only be having it when I can afford the extra calories, or can work them in. But I'll tell ya, it would be tooo easy to get hooked on this.
Kristi, great news on your weigh in today!! am sure if you were to substitute the WS pasta supplement for your dinner, it would not be as good as the cooks!
Kelly - know what you mean about getting nervous before weigh in...I am always a wreck a day or two leading up to it and do some major head games during that time. Your story on your health issues was incredible...do you attribute your better numbers to the WS program and eating differently?
Jyoyo - hope your back is doing better. I have some friends who do acupuncture all of the time for different issues....Hopefully it will do the trick for you!
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:10 PM   #234  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterwoman64 View Post
Kelly - know what you mean about getting nervous before weigh in...I am always a wreck a day or two leading up to it and do some major head games during that time. Your story on your health issues was incredible...do you attribute your better numbers to the WS program and eating differently?
I do contribute quite a bit of it to Wonderslim, but more so eating better in general. In the time between lab work. I quit all sugar drinks. I was making better choices. I started to exercise. I think cutting the sugar and carbs made the biggest impact on me since I am diabetic and I have PCOS.

I am, however, on Janumet (Januvia/Metformin combo) for my Blood Sugar. It was not until I started WonderSlim that I actually could tolerate that medicine due to the gastro side effects. I can now take it and not have any side effects. I am on Simvastin (very low dose) which is a statin so yes I am sure that had a lot to do with the better results too.

Although, I have full confidence that it is mostly just eating better.

Good night everyone! I am dealing with a pinched nerve in my back now. I'm like wth I lose all this weight and now I am dealing with back pain, haha.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:30 AM   #235  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Hey girls! I did good last night!! YAY ME!! She had a giant salad, some new potatoes, some kind of cheesy rollup things (that I avoided) and rolls (that I avoided since I chose the potatoes) my all time favorite strawberry pretzel salad (it's a creamy almost desert type dish) of which I had 3 bites of and the BEST pie ever - again 3 bites only - I cut a 1/2 piece in 1/2 again!! Took my chape water (cherry/grape s/f kool-aid) and was able to still have a shake when I got home. I mixed my shake with that vanilla almond milk it was GOOD - thanks Kelly but it was so thick, almost undrinkable - so I had to add some water to it. Won't be doing that anymore - was just curious!
Looks like my cals were 1140 yesterday...but I had to guess on the calories for the pie and pretzel salad...I feel good about my choices though!

My sons new girlfriend is coming over for dinner tonight before church, haven't met her yet so it should be interesting. Hubby is DREADING it! (as he always does! He's not much of a talker/entertainer - totally oposite of me, that's why we are good for each other!)
Old 07-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #236  

Sometimes I wonder about my mind. My back is really hurting lately. Today it is really bugging me to sit (I have a desk job). The pain kind of takes away my appetite. However, I just thought to myself "I want some mcdonalds" and I think my brain was telling me that it would make me feel better... What it doesn't understand is that perhaps this pain would not be here if I weren't overweight in the first place. haha! Crazy thinking. I'm just glad I'm aware of it more.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #237  

Stupid McDonalds!! lol My back is still hurting too. Acupuncture was interesting. I'm going to try it again next week...might as well, since it's covered by my insurance!

Eating has been going really well the last few days. The only cheat I had is when hubby was eating tuna fish and crackers. I had some tuna fish on a slice of cheese with a small pickle on top. Not that it was much of a cheat....WAY better than the cheat I had a Sunday...bleh!!

We're going camping tomorrow...wish me luck!! It's just the two of us, so it should be a bit easier than if there were a large group of people...but still..I know I'm gonna have a few naughty things...like wine, yummo!
Old 07-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #238  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

OK I finally bought a scale. I got an inexpensive one that isn't even a digital, because if I end up on it everyday I am throwing it in the trash haha! Well, I caved and had a hotdog (including the bun) at costco, I really have been under a lot of stress (I know I need to deal with the stress without food) I will just count it in my calories. Anyhoo I weighed and I am down 7 lbs from last week (because I gained) I am now 5 lbs from ONDERLAND! That is right 205. Aghhh that still seems like sooo much.
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #239  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop69 View Post
OK I finally bought a scale. I got an inexpensive one that isn't even a digital, because if I end up on it everyday I am throwing it in the trash haha! Well, I caved and had a hotdog (including the bun) at costco, I really have been under a lot of stress (I know I need to deal with the stress without food) I will just count it in my calories. Anyhoo I weighed and I am down 7 lbs from last week (because I gained) I am now 5 lbs from ONDERLAND! That is right 205. Aghhh that still seems like sooo much.
Say What?!? 5 lbs away from 1-derland!!! That is so awesome!! Keep up the good work lady! That derserves a Woot, Woot!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #240  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop69 View Post
I am now 5 lbs from ONDERLAND! That is right 205. Aghhh that still seems like sooo much.
That is awesome though! You'll be there in no time!

------------

Stats for the day

Calories: 961 Carbs: 127 Fat: 24 Protein: 63

I was so not hungry today. I ended up having 2 pieces of pizza for dinner. My back is just killing me when I sit at the computer too long. This is going to make work interesting. Not to mention I will be working 50 hours next week and most spent at a computer. -sigh-