Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

What is up with people's backs lately! I know at least a half dozen people that are experiencing back issues in the last week or so. Myself included! Ugh!!
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hang in there yoyo and pardox. I have a ruptured disc in my back too. I hope that if I lose some weight it will help it. I have to say my hip has not hurt me in 3 weeks! Woot NSV!
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:10 PM   #243  

My numbers for today
1,129= cals 46.6= fat 81.8= carbs 97.5= protein

Plus about 1/4 cup of rice a roni (fitday didn't have that in the log and I didn't want to add it for such a small amount)
Old 07-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #244  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Chop - That's ONE-derful!!! So proud for you!!! YAY!!!

Hope you girls backs feel better soon!!! Yoyo - I'm SO not a camper!! My idea of camping is a Holiday Inn!! Even though I've been in TN my whole life - and a rural part at that, I'm still an inside kind of girl! I hope you have fun camping though - a dear friend of mine LOVES to go camping - I'm guessing if you like outside, then camping would be a great stress reliever!

I tried the Double Choc cake last night...hhhmmm it was a lot like cocoa flavored eggs - not too awful bad, but if I hadn't topped it with Cool Whip Free there's no way I could have eaten it!! So far so good on my choices and sticking w/ plan this week! I weigh in tomorrow...not sure what to expect, since I had such a loss from vacation, but I won't fret about it! Oh...and I found some scales at Walmart that do fat, BMI and water too!! I figured something like that would be untouchable for me...but $29 I think I can handle...will be picking those up on my next trip there!

My Great Nephew was born yesterday!! FINALLY!! Brody is his name and he weighed 7.4, he has a big sister Ashlyn who just turned 3 in June (she is one funny little girl!!)...My niece will certainly have her hands full!! They live about 3 hours from here, so I have to wait till next week to meet him (on our way to Pigeon Forge!)...

Gotta get crankin on work - have 3 hours of meetings after work today so I can't leave here late!! Later girls!!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #245  

Height: 5'6

Well, bought another 2 weeks of WonderSlim. I am going to go back on their plan and stick closely to it instead of improvising.

I'm currently reading The Beck Diet Solution in order to hopefully gain insight on my behavior. ^_^

I'm feeling icky and hurty today as well which still makes me not hungry but I am forcing myself to get a shake down here and there.
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

I enjoy camping....it's very relaxing for me. Even though there's a lot of work that goes into it...lol We leave in a couple of hours..woot!

Kristi- I agree about the cake...I have to had cool whip free to it as well, but it does the trick for my sweet tooth. I don't have much of one, thank goodness...it just comes in waves So, that works.

I'm packing all my WS snack stuff and my crystal lite and shakes. Not sure how to do the SF syrup thing, will probably just end up taking one or two big bottles, I didn't find the little empty bottles at Wal-mart..and didn't feel like trapsing all over town trying to find some.

So...since I had been doing so bad for so long I was up to 196.6 two Mondays ago...I didn't dare put it on my ticker tho...lol This past Monday I was down to 195.6, that's when I finally kicked it in the rear and have been eating OP...for three days anyway. You will never believe it! I peeked at the scale this morning....are you ready!?! 190.8!!?? What the fudge??? Obviously I need to eat on plan....wish me luck! I did all the grocery shopping for the camping trip, so there's nothing too terrible that my hubby can eat in front of me. I told him no bad food...he pouted for a minute, 'til I told him he'll be happy when he has a happy, healthy, skinny wife...lol

Alrighty, gotta finish packing stuff up before he gets home from the doc. Had to have blood work done so his doc will keep giving him is blood pressure meds. I told him he needs to eat right so he doesn't have to take that crap. But, he's a tall, skinny beanpole and just doesn't get it...sigh

K...I'm outta here...."see" you ladies on Saturday!
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #247  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Sorry you're feeling yucky today Kelly...I'm sending you cyber {hugs} maybe that'll help!! As for sticking strictly to WS plan - I'm trying to, for the most part. I am definitely staying w/in my calories (somewhere around 1100ish) and since I got the whole whopping 12 week supply of food, am trying to do the 4 + 1 + 1 + L&G thing!

Yoyo - hope you have a great time camping! I did end up using the little 3oz bottles from Walmart for my syrups - used a sharpie on the top to put abreviations of the flavor (can't go by smells on some of them). That really worked for me - and I'll use them again next weekend in PF too! I brought them to my office this week - it's nice to have all my flavors accessible at home and work!! As for the sweet tooth...wish mine wasn't the size of TX, but it is so I am trying to get it under my WS control!! Congrats on your phenominal loss Missy!!! YAY!!!

Oh btw I weighed in and got measured at Curves today - hadn't done that in 51 days (suppose to be monthly)...I'm down 21.25 INCHES overall!!! YAY!! She said, "are your clothes falling off of you?"...actually I am able to pull my capris off and on w/out unbuttoning/unzipping them and all of my tops are hanging now instead of being wadded up around my mid section! (I'm totally a pear shape), my BMI is at 41.21 (down 2.70 from last time)!! YAY!! I'm loving this getting "thin" and healthy thing!! I'll be ready for new clothes by fall!!
Old 07-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Weigh in day!

SW: 201
LW: 187.8
CW: 187.0

Loss: -0.8

Another 0.8! Weird. Well, I have missed like a week of chat! I will have to read up and catch up!
LisaElevated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #249  

How much does your scale fluctuate? I peeked today it said I was 4 lbs down. How can that be?
Old 07-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 481/413/140

Height: 5'2"

Red face

I apologize in advance for this post

Has anyone else experienced tummy problems with Wonderslim? I'm enjoying the diet, losing weight... but going to the bathroom is almost impossible. I want to avoid any excess strain because I know that it's VERY bad for me. Does anyone use a fiber supplement (Citrucel, Metamucil, or even a natural remedy) for this problem?

I think that I will need to take something at least a couple of times a week, so it needs to be safe enough for regular use. I've found conflicting reports about everything so far .

<3 Addie
Addie K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #251  

Addie, Try using Smooth Move Tea. Drink it at night and you will have no prob. the next morning. I am not having that prob. now but in the past I have used it. It usually is in the health food section or coffee and tea section of most stores.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:31 AM   #252  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Hi all!!
Addie - Protein is known to stop you up (excuse my bluntness!)...so you will for sure need extra fiber..I do metamucil EVERY night - just one dose does me good...I've heard of others who put benefiber into their shakes. Metamucil is definitely an acquired taste (texture), but if I didn't have it - even before WS I'd explode!! (again sorry)...this is a subject I'm all too familiar with!!

Chop - what time of day did you peek at your scales?? I've found that morning weigh in is best...right after you get rid of any fluids, etc...my weight will fluctuate several pounds during the day, and it's only because you are eating/drinking and your body hasn't exposed of it yet...

Speaking of weighing in....I did it this morning...and I'M DOWN 30 POUNDS!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Finally below 250! So since Tuesday when I officially began the WS I'm down 1.5 pounds...not too shabby!!!! So in honor of my loss, I am wearing my denim capris today - size 24 (denim mind you) and I don't feel squeezed to death!!! (My other 24's are saggin, baggin and draggin!!)
I'm SO excited that's it finally FRIDAY too!!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 10:43 AM   #253  

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie K View Post
I apologize in advance for this post

Has anyone else experienced tummy problems with Wonderslim? I'm enjoying the diet, losing weight... but going to the bathroom is almost impossible. I want to avoid any excess strain because I know that it's VERY bad for me. Does anyone use a fiber supplement (Citrucel, Metamucil, or even a natural remedy) for this problem?

I think that I will need to take something at least a couple of times a week, so it needs to be safe enough for regular use. I've found conflicting reports about everything so far .

<3 Addie
I've had a bit of a horrible time with this. I tried Metamucil - unflavored and couldn't choke it down. I tried pills. I now just buy high fiber cereal and high fiber bars and make sure I have it once a day. Fruit and veggies are supposed to give us the fiber we need, but I don't have nearly enough of either. Good luck!

------------------

Well, this week has been messy. I ran out of shakes yesterday. =X I really thought I had more. I will be getting some more on Monday. I guess I'll see if I can make it in the real world. ^_^

My back doesn't hurt anymore. I ended up sleeping 11 hours. haha
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:47 AM   #254  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Kelly - no wonder you couldn't do Metamucil...I do the berry kind. It's got the flavor of fruit punch (plus it's pink!)...the orange is like watered down tang, but if the berry isn't available I can do it....the Pink Lemonade gave me indigestion really bad...I agree - the fruits/veggies are suppose to do the trick, but they sure don't do it for me either!!!

Glad you back is better...11 hours...WOW...I'm hoping for a sleep-in day tomorrow, but I doubt I'll get 11 hours...I'm jealous!!
Old 07-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #255  

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Addie: I take magnesium every night or I'll have that problem no matter what I eat. You could try that. Another option is Miralax. It mixes into any liquid and has no taste. It is very gentle (non stimulant.) It may take a few days to work at first, but once it does, it will keep you regular. It's also non habit forming. Do a google search and you'll find info on it.

Kristikins: Congrats on breaking the 250 barrier!

I have a question about what is going on with me right now. I'm doing pretty good with sticking to plan, but the scale is staying the same. It's been this way for the last 2 weeks. I don't officially weigh until Monday, but this morning there was no change.
I have noticed that I'm losing inches. I do a few measurments (hips, thighs, waist, abdomen) along with weighing in on Mondays. I've lost about 1/2 inch on my hips and a little less on my thighs even though my weight is the same.
I've also noticed that the fat on my abdomen (my most problematic area) is loose and jiggly. I'm hoping that means my body is working to get rid of more of it soon.
Oh and Aunt Flo arrived Tues night/Wed morning. I'm sure that's having an impact. It's just so disappointing not seeing the scale move for two weeks after doing so well for the last 11 weeks. I exercise at least 5 times/week (jogging or bike riding).
I'm wondering if I need to reduce calories more, change my workout, or just wait it out another week to see if my body will convince itself it's ok to drop some more fat.
I'd like to lose another 5-10 lbs just so I have a buffer zone for fluctuation. <sigh>
harvester is offline   Reply With Quote