Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #151  

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaElevated View Post
I think I am going to take a Kelly challenge! Only smaller, so I don't pysch myself out!
7 days of ON PLAN eating. Tuesday to Tuesday. No soda sips, no "just one bites"!
I need the discipline!
Yea, I have trouble with the "just one bite" thing. 4 bites later and I am 200 calories more than I wanted to be. Soda is also a very difficult thing for me. I think it was harder to give up soda than smoking. I drink diet as a treat for when I really am craving a soda.

I know you can do it. Post here often!

The last couple days were not ideal, but I am ready for the rest of the week! Good night all.
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

WaterWoman WOW 3 lbs!!!! I am proud and happy for you!
Well I ate 3 hand fulls of mini marshmellows... It wasn't even anything good! weigh in is tomorrow.
I may do a kelly challenge myself....
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #153  

Height: 5'4.5

Hey ladies,
Had an off couple of days (week+) dealing with some depression issues and raging hormones that made me a sobbing mess lol. I have also been binging a lot in what I call the "not eat, STUFF everything in sight" diet. This delusional motivation is that I already ruined the day so I might as well let the rest of it landslide as well. I think I ate 2+ meals out everyday. Not good.

So my goal is now not to be perfect, but to be controlled. Meaning, if I eat something extremely carby, it's cool. Eating carbs is not what made me this size. It's the eating out of control and binging all over myself.

That being said, my plan is still very controlled, low carb. I will use the shakes as much as possible, but I will also allow lots of low carb foods (cause drinking too many shakes will make anyone go crazzzzy).

Today I've already had two shakes and plan to have two more at work and a bar for lunch. This evening I am going to cook something delicious (excited just thinking about something low-carb and on plan- much more fulfilling than what I would pick up on the way home).

I've also had three of my water bottles which is making me run to the bathroom all morning haha. I'm adding some fun to my day though by doing wall push-ups and squats in the stall lol. Just think, I've already been to the bathroom 3 times and I've done 20 push-ups each time (total 60) and 10 squats (total 30) so it's adding up!!!

Here's my challenge for everyone:

If you're drinking your water and pounding those shakes then I know you have time to do this challenge:

The Go Wheeee! Challenge :P

Do 10 push-ups and 10 squats (modify the number or move based on your fitness/physical level) everytime you take a bathroom break. Add it up at the end of the day and go "wheeee" haha :P
losingitbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:05 AM   #154  

Quote:
Originally Posted by losingitbaby View Post
Hey ladies,
Had an off couple of days (week+) dealing with some depression issues and raging hormones that made me a sobbing mess lol. I have also been binging a lot in what I call the "not eat, STUFF everything in sight" diet. This delusional motivation is that I already ruined the day so I might as well let the rest of it landslide as well. I think I ate 2+ meals out everyday. Not good.

So my goal is now not to be perfect, but to be controlled. Meaning, if I eat something extremely carby, it's cool. Eating carbs is not what made me this size. It's the eating out of control and binging all over myself.

That being said, my plan is still very controlled, low carb. I will use the shakes as much as possible, but I will also allow lots of low carb foods (cause drinking too many shakes will make anyone go crazzzzy).

Today I've already had two shakes and plan to have two more at work and a bar for lunch. This evening I am going to cook something delicious (excited just thinking about something low-carb and on plan- much more fulfilling than what I would pick up on the way home).

I've also had three of my water bottles which is making me run to the bathroom all morning haha. I'm adding some fun to my day though by doing wall push-ups and squats in the stall lol. Just think, I've already been to the bathroom 3 times and I've done 20 push-ups each time (total 60) and 10 squats (total 30) so it's adding up!!!

Here's my challenge for everyone:

If you're drinking your water and pounding those shakes then I know you have time to do this challenge:

The Go Wheeee! Challenge :P

Do 10 push-ups and 10 squats (modify the number or move based on your fitness/physical level) everytime you take a bathroom break. Add it up at the end of the day and go "wheeee" haha :P
I can relate to the depression issues and hormone issues too unfortunately. I understand that can be debilitating. It was not until I got my depression under control that I was fully able to tackle eating better. I hope you find some resolve soon.

That is great that you are back and ready to be on plan. I like that your goals seem very realistic. I know you can do it and we are all here for you.

Thanks for the challenge that is an interesting one! I think I will accept that challenge! I am at work all day and the bathroom does not leave room for real push ups. So for those opposed to doing regular push-ups. Do these instead! Close-Arm Wall Pushups I'll let you know how it goes by the end of the day!
Old 07-06-2010, 12:45 PM   #155  

I am in on the challenge haha! What a fun idea!
Old 07-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #156  

What is the difference between WS and Ideal Protein?
Old 07-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #157  

Just checking to see if my ticker works! Hopfully I will be able to move it down after I weigh in today.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Losingitbaby, sorry to hear about the hormones etc, glad you are back!
I fully accept that challenge, but in the air of fairness... I do that already!
I also do standing ab exercises and leg lifts and lunges!
I whee a lot!
LisaElevated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:40 PM   #159  

I think the WS Chocolate shakes are still my favorite. Although, I had to have two shakes together the other day and I mixed the strawberry and chocolate one...that actually turned out good.

Anyone use that little blender...what's it called...bullet? haha something like that. I need something small. I had a big one but I never used it bc it was a lot of cleanup and way too noisy for the morning.

So besides syrups and stuff, does anyone mix anything else into their drinks? Perhaps this has been done before but I am way too lazy to go searching. Sorry!

Today is going well. Although, sometimes the protein taste gets to me. Anyone else bothered by it? I assume it's the protein since I can discern this taste from all the different brands and that is the common denominator.

I wish I didn't have to eat at all, haha.

Hope everyone else is doing okay today. It feels like a Monday, hah.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #160  

Kelly I have the opposite problem... I want to eat all the time haha! I don't know why, maybe PMS but I am hungry!!!! I have had 2 shakes and a bar this morning and I am still hungry! But I have been doning my push ups and squats when I go to the bathroom. What a great challange.

I sometimes put sf jello in my shakes.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #161  

KELLY:
I will mix my fruit serving in with the berry yogurt shakes occasionally. But other than that, just instant coffee, benefiber and syrups!

There is a chalky aftertaste in the berry flavors, but that's all I can tell. Now that I am using the raspberry syrup, I actually like the shakes versus just dealing with them!

And I totally know what you mean about not wanting to eat! Wouldn't things be so much easier! Save time, money and weight! I have a friend who said she wishes you could just a take a food pill, willy wonka style, when you are hungry and get all the nutrients you need.
Mmmm, chicken parmesan pill!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #162  

Stats:

Cals: 1,061 Carbs: 94 Fats: 31 Protein: 110

Not bad, now if only it will stay that way, and we don't get any surprises around dinner. That always seems to happen, either we will get a visitor, have to do some errands, forget to thaw something, hunny won't want what we were going to have... blah blah blah. Tonight we are sticking to the menu I made!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #163  

I will have to try the SF jello.

I would gladly take a pill and be done with it. This is exhausting sometimes. I hope when I find myself a partner in life that he cooks. xD

Meh. I think I am whiny now that I am back to work after a glorious 4 day weekend, haha!

Thanks for the suggestions.

I've been doing my standing push ups and squats too!
Old 07-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Weighed in this morning since we didn't get back from camping until yesterday afternoon.
I'm thrilled to say I'm below my first goal!! I was surprised because I've been eating so much stuff off plan including cake, brownies, ribs, burgers, and chips. I did try not to go overboard, but at the same time I didn't want to feel deprived while everyone else was enjoying the goodies.
What probably helped is how active we were. I went jogging two mornings (which was nice since the trail went through the woods and I got to see several deer), went on a 20 (yes 20!) mile bike ride one morning, and I was out on the water for three days straight. I even learned to knee board. I plan to master wakeboarding next.
I'm a bit sore, but I'm not worn out. I even went running this morning. I did so well on the bike ride that I plan to do that more. I think I'm going to ride tomorrow morning instead of run.
Anyway, now I have to come up with a new goal. I'd like to lose at least 5 more pounds before we go to Florida on the 28th.
harvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutableParadox View Post

Also, day 4 of no smoking, and guess what?! I still don't miss it!
That's awesome!
harvester is offline   Reply With Quote