Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:41 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Here are my numbers how is that for cutting my carbs close haha!
1,205= cals 37.1= fat 99.9= carbs 120.7= protein
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:14 PM   #92  

Height: 5'6

Day 4 out of 14 of being On Plan

Calories: 1,028 Carbs: 41 Fat: 46 Protein: 105

Today was an easy day. I was not hungry. Feeling a bit bloated bc TOM won't leave me alone. I wish I was normal. haha.

Day 3 of Not Smoking: I thought this was going to be harder, but there were many times where I forgot I ever smoked. I am sure there will be days that are much harder, but I am thankful for a small break.

Thanks for listening for another day!
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #93  

Go! Paradox!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 10:05 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Kelly - this represents gold stars!!!!!! Glad to hear the quit smoking is going well for you too!!
PChop - congrats on your loss this week! You could probably get yourself a pair of shorts as a reward. I have all sizes in my closets 3X down to 14. Never thought it would be possible to go that low in size before now. Hope! What a great thing.
Jyoyo - with all that good work and dedication you will be wearing those little shorts too in no time at all!
Kristik - the dancing banana award goes to you for making us all roll over laughing!!!
The subject seems to be pictures. I did take some when I started and have not yet again. Saw some of my vaca. pics. and that was down about 11lbs....really not enough. But seeing the fat rear was incentive to keep going. Like the idea of pics at 20 to 25# increments though. Have also been measuring once a month, because it is real incentive to see those inches go down even if I am not thrilled about the poundage.
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:47 PM   #95  

S/C/G: S259/C150/1/G160

Height: 5'4.5"

Almost at 4 weeks on Medifast and am really afraid to start exercising.
I lost so much the first week and then dead stopped week two and finally saw some give at the end of third week.
I am weighing almost daily (yes, know it is best not to but can't seem to help it) and see a few more lbs gone now and feel like if I exercise it will put me in starvation mode which is I think why I went 10 days with no loss at all, just a 2 lb gain.
One reason was I was not told by my health coach that the soy crisps were not a meal so that is why I was not getting enough calories each day plus I am pretty active at my bookstore.
Has anyone else had this issue and if so should I just eat a little more.
I am so scared to eat more and haven't gone off plan even once yet.

Help me oh wise ones!
queenofoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #96  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Chop - YUMMY banana bread! My Mom makes banana bread a LOT! And she had the nerve of making the filling that goes into pumpkin rolls to put in the middle of that banana bread - as if it needed more yumminess!! Luckily - I'm not at her house very often so I'm not tempted to eat a whole loaf!! Good luck with your evening out w/ your buds - you'll still be fine! Have fun!!

Kelly - I'm SO proud of you for not smoking! Like every addiction there are always good days and bad days - so on those bad days try to keep your big girl panties on!!

Water - I love the dancing banana, just not one on my plate - or in my face - or even within smell distance - yuk! I get measured monthly at Curves (and weighed too, but their scale is an old fashion slider kind - not too accurate)..yall ever have problems getting the measure tape in the exact spot each time or do you just guess and wing it?

Queen - "wise one" huh...I'll take that...if you're talking to me anyway...Any idea on how many calories you are eating? That would be my first guess - that you're not eating enough! When I let my Doc look over the WS plan, she said I could even eat up to the 1200 cals (on the hungrier days) and still see a good loss - if you're not eating enough, your body can't burn it off! And it's not just the amount of cals you're eating, sometimes it's WHAT you're eating!! Keep a log of your intake for a few days and post it here...we'll take a gander at it maybe we'll see a red flag somewhere!!

Hooty Hooty Hoot it's THURSDAY !!! I'm only working 1/2 day tomorrow so I can ge my house cleaned and get all packed up for our TRIP!!!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaElevated View Post

I had a vanilla shake with coffee and raspberry. I don't know if there are any recovering starbucks addicts out there, but I used to LOVE the vanilla bean frappucino with 2 pumps of raspberry.
Today, what I had tasted EXACTLY like that. I needed to add more ice, mine was like a half melted frappucino today, but wow. It hit the spot!
Wowsa!!! I had this concoction this morning...actually I'm still sippin' on it...yummaroo!!!

Last edited by jyoyo78; 07-01-2010 at 10:32 AM.
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:31 AM   #98  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post

yall ever have problems getting the measure tape in the exact spot each time or do you just guess and wing it?
Yes!! I was wandering the same thing. I pretty much just wing it and hope for the best Maybe I should tattoo some guidelines for myself

Last edited by jyoyo78; 07-01-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #99  

Queen, Kris had some great advice. Do you use Fitday or sparkle to log your food each day? It is easy way to ensure you are meeting your goals. We will all chime in to help you along. Also, I find posting my numbers (cals, fat, carbs and protein) which I just copy and past from fitday at the end of my day helps keep me accountable.
Speaking of here are my corrected numbers. I skipped on shake and had a half cup of corn chips lastnight. Maybe not the best choice but I kept my numbers and I worked out at the gym.
1,184 cals 39.4 fat 103.4 cabs 106.9 protein
Old 07-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I always have a hard time getting the measuring tape in the same spot, so I knid of make a guide on paper.
Like for my waist, I measure 2 inches up from my belly button and then measure around there.
Arms, I measure exactly where my nipple levels to the arm and then around. Sorry, that is just the best way I can describe it!
When i do my thighs I measure 10 inches up from my knee and then go around the thigh there.

Jyoyo! I am glad you liked my vanilla masterpiece! I need to get some orange syrup because I think a dreamsicle would taste awesome!
LisaElevated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #101  

Weigh in day!
Woot!

LW: 189.4
CW: 188.6

0.8 loss.

Ugh. I am like stuck there. I knew this week would be rough because I ran out of shakes and have been using atkins stuff for the last 3 days and I had that trip to chilis.
But my shipment came in yesterday and I am now starting the actually 5-1-1 plan.
Still, it's more than before and it's a steady loss. And I just love how the ticker drops you down to the rounded number! Hello 188 ticker~! even if I am 188.6, which sucks because when I peeked on Monday, it was 188.0.
Sigh! That's what I get for peeking!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #102  

I love this posting our stats business. I still eat like twice the carbs as you ladies, but it does still feel good to post it!

Cals: 1,144 Carbs: 101 Fat: 32 Protein: 105
Old 07-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #103  

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaElevated View Post
Weigh in day!
Woot!

LW: 189.4
CW: 188.6

0.8 loss.

Ugh. I am like stuck there. I knew this week would be rough because I ran out of shakes and have been using atkins stuff for the last 3 days and I had that trip to chilis.
But my shipment came in yesterday and I am now starting the actually 5-1-1 plan.
Still, it's more than before and it's a steady loss. And I just love how the ticker drops you down to the rounded number! Hello 188 ticker~! even if I am 188.6, which sucks because when I peeked on Monday, it was 188.0.
Sigh! That's what I get for peeking!
Well, grats on the loss anyway! Better to go down than up! haha! Keep it up!

Last edited by MutableParadox; 07-01-2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Spelling
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #104  

So...I bailed on the C25K last night. I went grocery shopping instead and was just too tired when I got home. Oh well...I still had two workouts yesterday, so I'm good! I did well on my eating, except for carbs...ugh! I was over the 100g mark...all other intake was pretty decent though.

Didn't drag my butt outta bed this morning, so I guess my workout will have to be after work today.

Can't wait for my shipment tomorrow...woot! Gonna be trying some new things...yum, yum....hopefully
Old 07-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #105  

Lisa you do not eat twice as many carbs as I do. I eat right under 100 most days. The only time it was lower was when I did the LizR plan. Good job on working out yesterday! and congrats on the Loss!