Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Harvester I am glad to hear you had a good time and you are below your first goal! Woot.
I on the other hand have gained the last 3 lbs I lost. I am really stressed today and ate a few chips to boot. arghhh. Tomorrow I am on plan for the next 7 days.
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

LisaE-Thanks for the sparkpeople.com website for the ball.......I really do like sitting on it at the computer! Good luck on your Tue.toTue. challenge - you can do it one day at a time.
Kelly - Wow! Soda over cigs - I could never have done that! With all the shakes and water during the day anymore, it seems like there is seldom time to fit anything else in to drink! However, I do manage 2-3 coffees between 6-8 a.m. Probably feel the way you do about soda about my coffee. Also, the blender is a Magic Bullet - I love mine even tho it is a little noisy. My daughter has a mini Cuisinart that is not so loud, but then you have to pour the stuff into a cup to drink it.
PChop- dang...at least next time take a handful of Pnut M&M's or something worth it...ha!
Katie - thanks for the challenge - and Kelly for giving us the demo. for wall push ups as I did not know what they were. Can just see myself trying it on the stall door and having it come unlatched! One thing about those bathroom trips is that I picture eliminating fat each time 'cause I think that is where it goes when it is leaving us!
Harvester - great job on reaching your goal! AND all that great exercise that you made sound like fun instead of exercise!
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #168  
The Rockinghorse Gal

S/C/G: 238/230/130

Height: 5'2"

HI everyone! I'm on New Lifestyle instead of Wonderslim, but my understanding is that the shakes are pretty much the same. I've been doing well, and am down 18 pounds in the first month. Right now I'm battling PMS cravings though. I'm wanting chocolate...not a chocolate shake, but real rich chocolate that is silky in texture as it melts in your mouth. I also want cashews and corn chips. Its a good thing we don't have any of those in the house! I'm SO close to being under 220 again, and I want that really badly!
fropvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:25 AM   #169  

Welcome Fro!
here are my numbers including the potato chip slide.
1,407= cals 61.2= fat 73.5= carbs 121.4= protein
Old 07-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #170  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Stats:
Cals: 1,199 Carbs: 105 Fat: 37 Protein: 119

I'm even having blue cheese dressing with my salad. Yum-o!

Wow, Harvester, Good job! I can't even do 5 miles on my bike before my backside goes numb!
LisaElevated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #171  

Height: 5'6

UGH! Fail. I failed. This week has been full of utter failure. It started with chips on the 4th. I was fine though. Monday we went to the roadhouse. I tried to write that off but no that was worse than I wanted it to be. Last night was full of chocolate chocolate chocolate. Today? Taco Bell and Chocolate and Soda.

Not smoking really got to me this week. I have stayed strong with that though. I am proud of that much. The stress of the week also made it hard. I need to learn better techniques. I've been exercising, but I should gain this week.

Sorry to let you and myself down. I, however, am not done! I do think though I will change my challenges to 7 days each. Perhaps the shorter the better. I thought 14 days was short until I got here. Haha!

I will be trying to do all shakes Thursday - Friday - Saturday and depending on my weight Sunday. I'm not punishing myself. I am trying to get rid of the cravings especially in such an early stage of smoke cessation.

Sorry I haven't been around. It would seem I wasn't ready to come clean until now. Here's to better choices! Grats to all the ones staying OP! I know it's not easy! We can do it!
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Okay, I've been lurking, but now that Kelly has come clean, I feel like I need to come clean too. I have GAINED 6 pounds!! I'm so utterly disgusted with myself. I completely and knowingly binged pretty much all weekend. It started with the all you can eat buffet on Friday night, then eating total crap and a party on Saturday...and drinking whatever. Then Sunday morning went to a breakfast buffet. Then Sunday afternoon and evening drank and ate whatever the heck I wanted at another party.

Why in the world do I do this to myself. I'm beginning to think it's more than just thinking certain foods taste good...or having cravings....or whatever. I'm beginning to wonder if I need a Jillian Michaels type person in my life to kick my frickin' butt!! Getting on the scale this morning I knew would be SO bad!! But then to actually get on and see that I've gained back 6 lbs in the last two weeks was mortifying!! Especially since I have a weight loss partner and she is totally kicking butt....and here I am gaining....ugh!!!

And to boot....I threw out my back yesterday....I can hardly even walk, nevermind being able to exercise. Double ugh!!!

Okay...enough of the pity party. I need to set small attainable goals. I love the WHHHEEEEE idea....lol. We have a big ADA stall in our restroom at work, I could totally hang onto the bar and do my "push ups". I'll try sitting on my exercise ball at home when I'm just sitting on my butt watching tv...no reason I can't do some exercises on that thing while I watch Biggest Loser!! lol Also, I like Kelly's idea of the short term goals for eating OP.

So....here we go...I ain't waiting for Monday either...this is starting today!! Okay...tomorrow actually since today is like over

Thanks for the support ladies and Kelly....thanks for coming clean so that I felt the need to come clean...I feel a little liberated now. Hopefully I won't feel so darn jealous of all you awesome chicks out there that have it together and keep losing loads of weight Keep it up!!!
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #173  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
Okay, I've been lurking, but now that Kelly has come clean, I feel like I need to come clean too. I have GAINED 6 pounds!! I'm so utterly disgusted with myself. I completely and knowingly binged pretty much all weekend. It started with the all you can eat buffet on Friday night, then eating total crap and a party on Saturday...and drinking whatever. Then Sunday morning went to a breakfast buffet. Then Sunday afternoon and evening drank and ate whatever the heck I wanted at another party.

Why in the world do I do this to myself. I'm beginning to think it's more than just thinking certain foods taste good...or having cravings....or whatever. I'm beginning to wonder if I need a Jillian Michaels type person in my life to kick my frickin' butt!! Getting on the scale this morning I knew would be SO bad!! But then to actually get on and see that I've gained back 6 lbs in the last two weeks was mortifying!! Especially since I have a weight loss partner and she is totally kicking butt....and here I am gaining....ugh!!!

And to boot....I threw out my back yesterday....I can hardly even walk, nevermind being able to exercise. Double ugh!!!

Okay...enough of the pity party. I need to set small attainable goals. I love the WHHHEEEEE idea....lol. We have a big ADA stall in our restroom at work, I could totally hang onto the bar and do my "push ups". I'll try sitting on my exercise ball at home when I'm just sitting on my butt watching tv...no reason I can't do some exercises on that thing while I watch Biggest Loser!! lol Also, I like Kelly's idea of the short term goals for eating OP.

So....here we go...I ain't waiting for Monday either...this is starting today!! Okay...tomorrow actually since today is like over

Thanks for the support ladies and Kelly....thanks for coming clean so that I felt the need to come clean...I feel a little liberated now. Hopefully I won't feel so darn jealous of all you awesome chicks out there that have it together and keep losing loads of weight Keep it up!!!
Haha! You can always tell when things get a bit rough. We are all quiet! I just was hoping that if I fessed up that would be the first step to getting back on track. Right now my goal is getting through Thurs-Sat with just doing shakes/bars. I also need to realize that I have triggers. Chips is a HUGE one. I should not eat chips for a long long time. Good luck and thanks for joining me in the pity party I needed the company. ...Anyone else? xD
Old 07-07-2010, 10:52 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls - I believe that you two are so brave to have 'fessed up' and that alot of the people that were posting back in April-May that have entirely disappeared fell off the wagon. Would hate to see you guys just disappear too! Am so glad that you have decided to just jump back in and recommit to your original plan. For the next few days it will be 'detox' though...
I have done the same thing in the past too, and holidays seem to be the worst. The time of the year that usually gets me the worst are the Nov through January. It is a shame that all the holidays and celebrations seem to be focused around food! Or is it that I am so sensitive to the lure of the food, the comfort I get from it that I just want to eat it all! There are other people out there that are skinny and don't seem to obsess over food like I do. That's what I want to change about myself this time around and am going to work on these issues the best I can until I reach goal and will hopefully be able to handle myself and trust myself again some day. Then if there are chips (a trigger for me too) around the house for someone else, I won't have to go after them like a rabid dog.......until then, I have to keep them out of the house.
Again.......thank you Kelly & Jyoyo for not quitting on us or doing the disappearing act.
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #175  

So much for staying on the wagon today. I cooked a big dinner for 25 people and I just didn't get my shakes in so I ate the dinner. I didn't do too bad. Here are my numbers and here is to a day on plan tomorrow. Girls we can do this I think if we come clean to each other and post it will keep us more on the straight and narrow. Good luck tomorrow!
1,202= cals 43.9= fat 107.4= carbs 93.5= protein
Old 07-08-2010, 02:38 AM   #176  

I agree...coming clean felt good. And I, like some others...have the same binge trigger...stupid chips anyway....who needs 'em!!! ugh!

Here's to a fantastic OP day tomorrow!
Old 07-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Weigh in day!

SW: 201
LW: 188.6
CW: 187.8

Loss: -0.8

I also fell off the wagon last night! Spaghetti and italian bread for dinner and a peanut butter rice crispy for dessert! I didn't even bother to change my end of the day stats. I may have had a much better weigh in this morning if not for my dinner freak out! We had a late night and I didn't want to cook and spaghetti is my mans fave, so I just caved. Quick, easy, done and cleaned up within 15 minutes.
At least we did go for a 40 minute hike yesterday! I sort of tricked myself into thinking, well, I need the carbs after that workout, but really, I needed it BEFORE and protein AFTER.
Sigh.
LisaElevated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #178  

My stomach is so angry at me today that I haven't eaten yet. I guess I like to learn the hard way, haha.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Update: My boss is trying to kill me. She decides today she is taking off the rest of the day and tomorrow. Dumps her work on my desk and I am left to figure it all out. This is in addition to not next week but the week after where I am left here to open and close everyday with no breaks by myself. I'm trying really hard to be calm about this, but it's stressful. I am doing good today. I've stuck to just shakes and I might just go home and sleep so that I don't need to think about anything, haha. >_<

Last edited by MutableParadox; 07-08-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #179  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutableParadox View Post

Update: My boss is trying to kill me. She decides today she is taking off the rest of the day and tomorrow. Dumps her work on my desk and I am left to figure it all out. This is in addition to not next week but the week after where I am left here to open and close everyday with no breaks by myself. I'm trying really hard to be calm about this, but it's stressful. I am doing good today. I've stuck to just shakes and I might just go home and sleep so that I don't need to think about anything, haha. >_<
Sleeping is SO fun!!! I LOVE sleeping!! Talk about a great mood adjuster!
Old 07-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #180  

I have thought about just going to sleep until my PMS passes haha... I am soooo hungry for chips! I am eating celery and low fat ranch. *sigh* I find myself getting more hungry maybe it is my metabolism working (and I have not had that in so long). Do you eat your Lean and green for dinner or lunch? I am thinking I may feel better if I eat it at lunch and not get so hungry and then fall off the wagon.