Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #301  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Well, I FINALLY tracked down some of the (at least in my area) elusive Jacobsen's snack toast. And it is really good! The Publix in my area doesn't stock it but I found it at Food World across town. It was worth the trip!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #302  
Becky

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Happy Friday everyone! I had a WI this morning and after not losing anything for so long - I finally did it today! I lost 4.5lbs since Tuesday!! I really needed to see something on the scale today or else I may have given in to some really poor choices! I'm finally out of the 170's and I honestly can't remember when the last time I was.

The mexican food ideas sound wonderful - I'm sure I'll be temped with that soon enough. So it's good to hear your solutions. My next huge challange is going to be when my husband comes home - we have decided we are going to Sturgis for a few day on the bike - what on earth am I suppose to do then?! It's not like I can plan to eat OP all that much during that time - plus all the bars and drinking that will likely be involved! I guess I have time to plot out my strategy......
Old 07-11-2008, 06:23 PM   #303  
Becky

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

ShineOn - where on earth did you find your WII Fit?? I've been looking for one forever! So glad to hear your take on it though - I am convinced I need it for sure now!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #304  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone hope everyone is having a great op Day!!

I ordered the jacobsens toast on line so im glad everyone likes it i cant wait to try it! Ok ladies i wi tomm i am so ready to sign that 30 pound board so i will let everyone know how it goes..wish me luck!
Old 07-11-2008, 07:54 PM   #305  
Pat

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post

I ordered the jacobsens toast on line so im glad everyone likes it i cant wait to try it! Ok ladies i wi tomm i am so ready to sign that 30 pound board so i will let everyone know how it goes..wish me luck!
Here's sending some good vibes your way for WI tomorrow. That 30 pound board will be yours....I know it will.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #306  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
I have a pack in my fridge...the website is www.tamxicos.com
Thank you SOOOO much. I am SO going to get those in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 09:28 PM   #307  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good vibes your way

Last edited by HAWAIIBOUNDBY40; 07-11-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:30 PM   #308  

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofboys View Post
Happy Friday everyone! I had a WI this morning and after not losing anything for so long - I finally did it today! I lost 4.5lbs since Tuesday!! I really needed to see something on the scale today or else I may have given in to some really poor choices! I'm finally out of the 170's and I honestly can't remember when the last time I was.

The mexican food ideas sound wonderful - I'm sure I'll be temped with that soon enough. So it's good to hear your solutions. My next huge challange is going to be when my husband comes home - we have decided we are going to Sturgis for a few day on the bike - what on earth am I suppose to do then?! It's not like I can plan to eat OP all that much during that time - plus all the bars and drinking that will likely be involved! I guess I have time to plot out my strategy......
4.5 lbs is awesome!!!!!!! Great job!!! That is some powerful motivation!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #309  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies thanks for the good vibes! I just got the jacobsens toast had a little taste and they are yummy!! So my question is for those of you that eat them (goal) do you only have it once a day?
Old 07-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #310  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Congrats on all the great losses this week! Everyone is doing so wonderful!!!!

I just got home from WI - still the same.... Grrrrrrrr.... I bought the shakes & bars...gonna do the Metaquick starting tomorrow. Somethings gotta give! I'm becoming kinda disgruntled...

Since I resigned - I have until October 31 to meet my goal... But, I'd really like to change my goal and be at 130 by then...

Last edited by blueyedangel; 07-11-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #311  
Gina

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8"

thelish - great job on the loss . . . . and where did you find the Jacobsen toast?? I looked the other day in Baker's, but couldn't remember the name of it.
momofboys - Nice job, 4.5 lbs is teriffic! We're going to have to meet up sometime. My DH and I are riders too (as of this year). He was really bummed this morning - woke up with a flat tire - and it was perfect riding weather! He got the bike late Fall so we only had a couple rides last year. He was shocked at how differently the bike handles with the amount of weight we have lost! We tend to do a lot of impromptu rides. He's also retired military. Humm, the Wii fit . . . . we have our connections My daughters best friend works at Best Buy. She gave us a heads up that the shipment came in but didn't know when they were going on the floor. As soon as they hit the floor, we got a text from her to get down there fast! It's amazing how popular the Wii is. And my legs are killing me today!!! Those lungs are brutal!
alexiah - Have a great OP weekend. I'm sure that 30lb board will be yours!
Crystal - Do you realize you are at your half way mark? I know how hard it has been for you to lose the weight. I'm proud of you for hanging on. Look how far you have come!
I have a wedding and a baby shower this weekend, so I'm really determined to avoid the social pitfalls of all the goodies. Funny, I've been old enough to be out of the baby shower/wedding loop for the last decade or so. Now it seems like all I do is attend them. I've finally reached the age where all my friends children are getting married and having babies!!
Here's to a good weekend full of healthy choices!
Old 07-12-2008, 12:01 AM   #312  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 206/187.5/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
I have a pack in my fridge...the website is www.tamxicos.com
OMG CORN TORTILLAS!! I LOVE corn tortillas and have been looking at every package of corn tortillas at the grocery store, hoping against all hope to find one that is 50 calories or less, now I'm super excited, let me go check the website...

*sigh* no stores in Nebraska, nothing west of Missouri and Illinois for that matter *sigh* Oh well I guess some things are just not meant to be.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #313  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 206/187.5/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofboys View Post
Wos 4.5 lbs, that's awesome!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 12:31 AM   #314  
Sandy

S/C/G: 196/see ticker/148 to 151

Height: 5'4"

Default Which Food World??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post
Well, I FINALLY tracked down some of the (at least in my area) elusive Jacobsen's snack toast. And it is really good! The Publix in my area doesn't stock it but I found it at Food World across town. It was worth the trip!

Finz-
I am in NW FL too! Which Food World??? I would love to try this stuff.

Looks like everyone is posting some good numbers this week. Including me! I had a WI today and am down 2 more pounds!!!

Also, for some reason I thought my goal was 146, but my chart says 151 (I will have to check that on a BMI scale to be sure that its low enough). That means I only have to lose 7 more pounds before August 1st and I will be at Stabilization time! (My center stabilizes at 6 pounds before goal.) So I figure I can do 7 pounds in 20 days, right?? If I think in baby steps, thats only 1/3 of a pound a day! I know I can do this. I guess its time to bump that run back up to 3 miles.

I do have a question about stabilization that maybe some of you veterans know the answer to. I understand that MRC assumes you will continue to lose the final six pounds during stabilization, but can and do you lose more? Concievably, could I get to 146 on stabilization if they start me at 157? Just wondering if anyone had any insight on this.

Also, incase anyone hasn't tried it, I made the Cinnamon Roll recipe from the recipe sticky for breakfast this morning. OMG!!!!! Just like a Cinnabon!!! Just some advice though, the "filling" was WAY too much for one piece of bread, so I also had an egg with mine. I was going to save the left over filling for another day, but my kids wanted one too, so I made them one. My six year old daughter said, Wow mom, this doesn't seem like diet food!

Have a great weekend everyone! Make great choices! My first one is to get up and work out tomorrow - sunburn and all!! (Burnt belly for the first time in 5 years!) Finally put that bikini back on since it fits now and you all have inspired me!
Old 07-12-2008, 12:45 AM   #315  
Sandy

S/C/G: 196/see ticker/148 to 151

Height: 5'4"

OK just checked the BMI calculator - the goal of 151 my center has for me is not low enough (still "overweight"). The very max of normal BMI (24.9) with my height is 145 pounds. So by my calculations I have 13 pounds to lose before I should start to Stabilize (2/3 of a pound a day - over 4 pounds a week! AUUGH!). I don't know if I can post numbers like that.
Closed Thread