Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 10:05 PM   #361  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Thank you!!! I'm so excited to see the scale move! I know several of us started this at exactly the same time - but I feel like such a turtle! LOL

I swear I've weighed like 10 times today. Every time I hold my breath (like that will make me lighter).
Old 07-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #362  

S/C/G: 203/170/138

Height: 5'4

Default Nevermind....

I did my research and have to wait 20 days or 20 post..... until then I'll wait!
Old 07-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #363  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 206/187.5/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
Thank you!!! I'm so excited to see the scale move! I know several of us started this at exactly the same time - but I feel like such a turtle! LOL

I swear I've weighed like 10 times today. Every time I hold my breath (like that will make me lighter).
WOO HOO that's great! I think it should stay off, especially if you stay op. So you only have 1 more day to go right? Has it been hard? My center has never mentioned it to me so I wonder if they offer it... how many HNS do you drink a day? And then you have a MRB or shake for breakfast, one for lunch and then a regular op dinner right? Are you feeling satisfied, or have you been feeling hungry a lot? Sorry for the 100 questions lol!
Old 07-13-2008, 11:23 PM   #364  
Gina

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
Well, today is the 1st day of MetaQuick for me. Had an HNS & a bar at 5:30 am on my way to work. My stomach started growling around 9:30 to remind me to have another HNS. Then at 12:30 for lunch, I made a shake. Wow...a little too thick & sweet. But, I nursed it down. I'm planning 2 shakes tomorrow. Any, ideas on getting those shakes down better. I've got vanilla.
\

I make mine in a blender. My favorite is with cherry chocolate diet soda instead of water. Then I use about a cup of ice. Tastes just like ice cream!
Old 07-13-2008, 11:30 PM   #365  
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofboys View Post
I wonder if I haven't seen you once already - do you get your hair done by Kai? I think I was in there back in May - and he may have asked you to go on a coffee run for him?? As far as the "Riding" goes - I haven't had much of a chance to ride with my husband due to a 5 yr old at home still - so this Sturgis trip will be interesting - my butt may need some of the extra padding I've lost! Also - I found the snack toast at Bakers - the melba toast aisle right across from the icecream!! Go figure -
Yes, that was me And I found the Jacobsen's today at Baker's. It was torture to walk down the cookie isle, but there they were! I tried the cinnamon tonight and it was really good. We switched the seat on our bike early in the season. I don't know if the seat is harder or my backside just isn't as soft! I get really wiggly after 50 miles. Sturgis sounds like fun!

Last edited by ShineOn; 07-13-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:43 PM   #366  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineOn View Post
\
I make mine in a blender. My favorite is with cherry chocolate diet soda instead of water. Then I use about a cup of ice. Tastes just like ice cream!
Did I read that right? You have found a cherry chocolate diet soda? Give us the scoop! I have found the Diet Hansen's dark cherry and thought about mixing it with the hot chocolate in a blender with ice.

Crystal - I'm so glad you've had a breakthrough! I think of you three times a day when I down my SeaThin. Bless you for finding a tiny pill to recommend.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:48 PM   #367  
Gina

Heatherren, JSTUCKLY, mamajill! I'm glad you found this site - it will be fun to get to know you. Feel free to ask us any questions.

Crystal - I'm glad to hear you are seeing some movement on the scale - you deserve it! I'm sure it will stay off, although I have never tried the MetaQuick.

The wedding was a lot of fun last night. I had a great time dancing. The dance floor walls were lined in mirrors. During the typical wedding dance songs, I caught site of my reflection . . . . and it didn't horify me ! I just looked normal. Someone snapped a cute picture of me and DH, so I decided to post a new before and after in my profile (for the newbies, just click on my photo to go there). My daughters friend told me she doesn't remember what I looked like heavy, I just look normal to her now. That was probably the nicest compliment I have heard!

Good luck to all who are weighing in tomorrow! Grad school - Yes! It's made by Canfields, but a diet cherry soda would work great too!

Last edited by ShineOn; 07-13-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:08 AM   #368  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

Ok Guys! Today is day 1 of week 2. I'm going to weigh in...I'll let you know how it goes. You guys are all so sweet I'm glad I found this site.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:24 AM   #369  
Pat

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Heatherren, JSTUCKLY, mamajill! I'm glad you found this site - it will be fun to get to know you. Feel free to ask us any questions.

Crystal - I'm glad to hear you are seeing some movement on the scale - you deserve it! I'm sure it will stay off, although I have never tried the MetaQuick.

The wedding was a lot of fun last night. I had a great time dancing. The dance floor walls were lined in mirrors. During the typical wedding dance songs, I caught site of my reflection . . . . and it didn't horify me ! I just looked normal. Someone snapped a cute picture of me and DH, so I decided to post a new before and after in my profile (for the newbies, just click on my photo to go there). My daughters friend told me she doesn't remember what I looked like heavy, I just look normal to her now. That was probably the nicest compliment I have heard!

Good luck to all who are weighing in tomorrow! Grad school - Yes! It's made by Canfields, but a diet cherry soda would work great too!
Wow! What a great comparison picture. Everything on you looks little. You look wonderful! Your name "Shineon" fits you to a tee. You are glowing in the picture!
Old 07-14-2008, 08:47 AM   #370  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineOn;2268351:
The wedding was a lot of fun last night. I had a great time dancing. The dance floor walls were lined in mirrors. During the typical wedding dance songs, I caught site of my reflection . . . . and it didn't horify me ! I just looked normal. Someone snapped a cute picture of me and DH, so I decided to post a new before and after in my profile (for the newbies, just click on my photo to go there). My daughters friend told me she doesn't remember what I looked like heavy, I just look normal to her now. That was probably the nicest compliment I have heard!!

WOW!!!! Your transformation is amazing! You do not look normal at all, you are way better than normal.....you look alsolutely beautiful!!!

I am off to WI....wish me luck!

Last edited by snflrgrl1962; 07-14-2008 at 08:50 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:08 AM   #371  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Gina you look fabulous!! I know you feel great when you get some thoughtful compliments like that!
Old 07-14-2008, 09:29 AM   #372  
Judy

S/C/G: 174/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
The wedding was a lot of fun last night. I had a great time dancing. The dance floor walls were lined in mirrors. During the typical wedding dance songs, I caught site of my reflection . . . . and it didn't horify me ! I just looked normal. Someone snapped a cute picture of me and DH, so I decided to post a new before and after in my profile (for the newbies, just click on my photo to go there). My daughters friend told me she doesn't remember what I looked like heavy, I just look normal to her now.
Gina: You look fantastic! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself at the wedding.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:54 AM   #373  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Today is day 2, i had to ck out my weight and it says I am down 2 pounds. Now can that be right? 2 pounds in 2 days????????
Old 07-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #374  
One Meal At A Time

ShineOn you look great,
Old 07-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #375  
One Meal At A Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL

I have sooooo been there, I like to hang my toes off just to see what it will say then..... No worries you look great!!!!!!
Closed Thread