Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 03:14 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 257/254/175

Height: 5'9"

Hey ladies!
I'm new and have a question... I held off on buying the Hoodia, and instead bought Slim Quick w/ Hoodia from Wal Mart. Does anyone know if this is okay? I don't want to hinder myself, but dang I'm spending a lot of money there! Any advice?
Old 02-21-2008, 03:23 PM   #197  
Kristi M.

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/157

Height: 5'8"

Sad to report I am still not feeling better. I thought my ears were doing better, but that is obvioulsy not the case. I now have a severe sore throat and cough. Today I had to break down and have some chick noodle soup and OJ just to try and get something in me - along with my HNS (feels so good on my throat). The upside is I worked out last night and again today. It gives me a burst of energy. So needless to say I will probably not WI tomorrow which bums me out. I plan on talking to my center if I have to stay on the prednisone for my recent ailments. Hopefully I will feel better this weekend once the supposed "warm front" makes it to Nebraska.

I am thinking about all your great losses and hope to be joining you again shortly. First things first though I have to get better. I will keep you all posted though.

Thanks for letting me vent my frustrations about SICKNESS!
Old 02-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #198  
Future head-turner

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxncandy View Post
I weighed in today! I am down 6lbs from last Thursday. I only officially weigh in 1 time a week. This is my 7th day on OP and I am so excited. We even ate out last night and I did great considering there were only 3 selections (business dinner). Of course I went with the broiled fish and veggies skipped the mashed potatoes and had 1/2 a bread stick. You girls and donuts are such an inspiration for me. Most have you have been going for several months or more and keep at it. I tried a new recipe for lunch that is a brocolli slaw chicken salad. I will post it later today. Good luck on weigh ins today!

Princess-- Congrats on the 4lbs.
Hey - if this is weird you don't have to answer, but I am trying to adjust my goal, and I was looking at YOUR goal, and was wondering how tall you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommato3 View Post
Just want to try out my new tracker! Yeah!
Yay for having a fun ticker! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpua View Post
Hey ladies!
I'm new and have a question... I held off on buying the Hoodia, and instead bought Slim Quick w/ Hoodia from Wal Mart. Does anyone know if this is okay? I don't want to hinder myself, but dang I'm spending a lot of money there! Any advice?
Yes, I started taking the slimquick hoodia from Walmart until I realized I did not need it. It works, I just wasn't getting hungry. The supplements are optional, and so it is perfectly ok for you to procure them elsewhere (and does not void your contract.) The only thing you HAVE to buy from them is the HNS.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #199  
Chillin' like a villian

S/C/G: 341/289.5/176

Height: 5'7"

I'm slammed at work so just have a minute. I'll catch up with everyone this evening...

I weighed in today and was only down .5 lbs since Monday. But, that's a total of 10.5 lbs in 15 days so I'm quite happy with that. Not only that, but I did my measurements today and I'm even happier because I have lost a grand total of 20 freakin' inches in 14 days!!! That is just amazing. Three of them were off my belly.

I did, however, get in trouble for not eating enough. But crap! Sometimes 6 oz of protein is just way too much!!! *sigh* I'll be giving it my best effort to finish all of my meals from here on out.

Good luck everyone and congrats on the losses from today!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #200  
Chillin' like a villian

S/C/G: 341/289.5/176

Height: 5'7"

Just noticed I got to add a signature and wanted to test it out before I had to get back to work.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #201  
Pat

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

kristih6: Hope you feel better soon! Work on feeling better and then you can get back in the saddle.

angierue: Way to go! We need to realize inches are important too!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:49 PM   #202  

S/C/G: 242.5/233/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by angierue View Post
I'm slammed at work so just have a minute. I'll catch up with everyone this evening...

I weighed in today and was only down .5 lbs since Monday. But, that's a total of 10.5 lbs in 15 days so I'm quite happy with that. Not only that, but I did my measurements today and I'm even happier because I have lost a grand total of 20 freakin' inches in 14 days!!! That is just amazing. Three of them were off my belly.

I did, however, get in trouble for not eating enough. But crap! Sometimes 6 oz of protein is just way too much!!! *sigh* I'll be giving it my best effort to finish all of my meals from here on out.

Good luck everyone and congrats on the losses from today!
What an awesome job!!! and incredible inches.. You are doing great!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:58 PM   #203  
Kristi M.

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/157

Height: 5'8"

WAY TO GO Angierue!!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #204  
Candace

S/C/G: 153/136/127

msteacher-- I am 5'4. I set my goal based on my pant size before i got pregnant last year. Misses 6. This is what the MRC set for me (when I went to the center in 06) based on my build. I tend to carry my weight in my booty. At 153 I was a Misses 12. I think you have to see how your clothes fit once you get close to your goal. Then see if you want to adjust it lower or higher.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #205  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowicedeb View Post
MRC has never said that if you don't buy there stuff you won't be able to losse the weight all programs have enchances to make they better so do they. My friend is doing MRC and the only thing she does is the protien drinks and she down 30lbs.
MRC's contract does say you need to use the minimum protein drinks, but you are right, you should not feel forced to purchase any supplements/vitamins from them unless you want to.
I don't think BOMAZE was saying that you had to, she was just saying what she uses.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #206  
Amy

S/C/G: 248/177/160

hi everyone! went to wi today and lost 1/2 a pound! one fist full of fat - woo-hoo!! I was hoping for one or 2, but will take that fist full any day. I also go to WI 2 times a week, Mon's & Thur's at the Miramar Beach FL office. I love them there!!!

I have been taking All Day Weight Loss, however I am thinking about switching to Hoodia. Has anyone switched like that before? I can't remember reading it recently... Thanks!

Don't know if I'll have time to check in so hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #207  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

WI today and down another 1 pound. That's 8 so far in just over 2 weeks. I'm happy with that. I can't wait to be in the 150s again! I start the blue menu tomorrow and the green next Thursday. I'm excited for the change. I bought a few more supplements (fiber-fill, anyone drink that?) and the MRC6 & the Corti-Trim. I know I don't have to, but I want to maximize my weight and inches lost. They said it will last 2 months, and after 2 months I should be really close to goal so I don't think I'll need to buy it again. So far I've spent $680 I think. It may sound like a lot and I plan on keeping track, but I know it's totally worth it.

Thanks for all the great support here and congrats to all the LOSERS today!

Oh, is there a way to change the ticker, or do you have to make a new one each time you change the numbers?

Have a great Friday.

Last edited by Rocki; 02-21-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:50 PM   #208  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by map08 View Post
First off- 8 lbs in 12 days! I am so excited and I haven't cheated at ALL. I figure this program is well worth the money as long as you follow it really well.

Okay, I have a couple of questions for you guys. I would like to get some Fiber supplements- what is okay to use without going off the program? (and not too pricey?)
Also, I am getting my wisdom teeth out next week (all four and they're all impacted-ouch!) I won't really be eating any real food for probably a week. The girl at my center said I should buy their ready-made drinks ($16 for 6). Has anyone been through this or have any suggestions? I know I will lose easily that week, I just don't want to lose muscle!!!
Ouch - sorry about the wisdom teeth!
The MRC ready-to-drinks are pretty pricey. If it were me I'd go get some of the low-carb SlimFast, it's low in sugar/carbs & pretty high in protein. Have one of those along with an HNS. It's a WHOLE lot cheaper. I drink one occasionally if I'm in a rush & they're pretty satisfying, especially if you have an HNS with it. I'm sure MRC probably won't approve, but if the drinks are similar (and I bet they are) it's what I'd do.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:10 PM   #209  

S/C/G: 180/167/140

Height: 5'4"

Thats a really good idea- I dont want to spend all that extra money for the ready-to-drinks! Would it be better to ask them if this is ok, or would that void my contract since it would be off the program?? It's not like I can help not being able to chew food!!

also- what is fiber-fill? Is that the best fiber supplement to get?

Thanks guys!
Old 02-21-2008, 09:14 PM   #210  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies wow their are soo many newbies i cant catch up on all the post! WELCOME!!! Well everyone i am still on medical hold my post surgery appointment was not good i have been having alot of pain still and they think it is due to a possible stone that traveled to my liver so i am still not doing well i have not gained any wt but have not been on plan for such a long time ,mrc is so supportive they said they would keep me on hold as long as it takes so that is goodnews! I am counting the days until i get better and then its back on plan for good! I have not been eating that much off of plan i just stopped the supplements and drinks until my doc gives me the ok i am eating maybe an extra piece of tortilla and less protein only abouy 2-4 instead of 6 and lots of veggies so i am doing alot better then i could be ,my choices have been better then ever before!Well i hope everyone is doing great and i will check in later .
Closed Thread