Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 242.5/233/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im no Jabba View Post
mommato & gottagetfit: be happy, each pound lost adds up! I am happy even when it is only 1/2lb - it usually catches up with a bigger loss at the next wi.

I weigh in twice a week (Sat. and Wed. - except for today I forgot my food sheet so I will weigh in tomorrow) I go first thing in the morning and wear the same thing if possible.
Thanks! that's exactly what I'm going to do - be Happy!! I've decided that little prayers and positive attitude may be most important to me. I tend to be an emotional eater - so I've got to stay positive and I think the scale will decide to be happy with me!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:03 AM   #182  
Future head-turner

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

I only weigh in once a week. I want to weigh in in the AM and that only leaves Saturday for me. It's great because I'm ALWAYS down (whereas in the middle of the week I might still be fluctuating from exercise/retained water etc) and it keeps me motivated. We are all "supposed" to weigh in once per week, but I was told as long as I was losing I was fine at once per week. Plus, my center is 25 minutes away.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:04 AM   #183  

S/C/G: 209.5/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Tried the Broccoli and Chicken Casserole out the cookbook and it was really good. The hubby had an extra helping!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:30 AM   #184  
Candace

S/C/G: 153/136/127

I weighed in today! I am down 6lbs from last Thursday. I only officially weigh in 1 time a week. This is my 7th day on OP and I am so excited. We even ate out last night and I did great considering there were only 3 selections (business dinner). Of course I went with the broiled fish and veggies skipped the mashed potatoes and had 1/2 a bread stick. You girls and donuts are such an inspiration for me. Most have you have been going for several months or more and keep at it. I tried a new recipe for lunch that is a brocolli slaw chicken salad. I will post it later today. Good luck on weigh ins today!

Princess-- Congrats on the 4lbs.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #185  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Congrats to all!
I haven't been in to wi this week. That is SO NOT LIKE me. I was so sick the beginning of the week. I normally wi on Monday and Thursday. Today I am going to a field trip (snowshoeing with the 3rd grade class) so I will get a lot of extra exercise in. I will go wi tomorrow morning too.

I am spending more day with TOM and cramps than without. I am back at it again, already. I have an appointment to check it out, but was assured that it is just my body with the extra hormones from losing weight. I just want to check since this is going on 3 months and I have only not been about 15 days. I really cannot handle the back cramps anymore.

Donuts -- loved your testimonial! Amazing.

Goal -- congrats on your lose.

I can't remember who is one pound from goal, but great job. I just cannot wait!

Have a great weekend everryone
Old 02-21-2008, 09:50 AM   #186  
Faith

S/C/G: 186/

Height: 5 '0"

Can you tell me where to find the MRC recipe board?

Thanks
Old 02-21-2008, 09:59 AM   #187  
Mommato3

S/C/G: 199.5/163.5/149.5

Height: 5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
Congrats to all!

I am spending more day with TOM and cramps than without. I am back at it again, already. I have an appointment to check it out, but was assured that it is just my body with the extra hormones from losing weight. I just want to check since this is going on 3 months and I have only not been about 15 days. I really cannot handle the back cramps anymore.
Jeweliek~
I had the same problem a few months back. It was miserable! I felt like I had my TOM everyday for about 3 months. I finally went to the doctor. He said it was because of my PCOS and he put me on metformin. My TOMs have been very regular ever since. Don't know if this will help you or not, but just wanted to give my 2 cents, since I have been there!
Old 02-21-2008, 10:18 AM   #188  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleppla View Post
Can you tell me where to find the MRC recipe board?

Thanks
Here is the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131391
Old 02-21-2008, 10:40 AM   #189  
Mommato3

S/C/G: 199.5/163.5/149.5

Height: 5.7

Just want to try out my new tracker! Yeah!
Old 02-21-2008, 11:08 AM   #190  

S/C/G: 180/167/140

Height: 5'4"

First off- 8 lbs in 12 days! I am so excited and I haven't cheated at ALL. I figure this program is well worth the money as long as you follow it really well.

Okay, I have a couple of questions for you guys. I would like to get some Fiber supplements- what is okay to use without going off the program? (and not too pricey?)
Also, I am getting my wisdom teeth out next week (all four and they're all impacted-ouch!) I won't really be eating any real food for probably a week. The girl at my center said I should buy their ready-made drinks ($16 for 6). Has anyone been through this or have any suggestions? I know I will lose easily that week, I just don't want to lose muscle!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #191  

S/C/G: 237.5/198/155

Good afternoon everyone...I wi just a little bit ago...down 1 lb. I sure would love to see something more than 1 or 1.5 pounds...but that is 10.5 pounds in 18 days, so the BIG picture sure looks much better.

I have started walking this week...my poor little dog was looking at me yesterday wondering if it was ever going to end. Hopefully, this will help things move along a little better...also...not counting my water I mix with my supplements as part of my water intake...

My next wi will be on Tuesday...I'm hoping for seomthing really, really good!

Seems everyone is doing well and congrats to everyone for their losses!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 01:15 PM   #192  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by map08 View Post
First off- 8 lbs in 12 days! I am so excited and I haven't cheated at ALL. I figure this program is well worth the money as long as you follow it really well.

Okay, I have a couple of questions for you guys. I would like to get some Fiber supplements- what is okay to use without going off the program? (and not too pricey?)
Also, I am getting my wisdom teeth out next week (all four and they're all impacted-ouch!) I won't really be eating any real food for probably a week. The girl at my center said I should buy their ready-made drinks ($16 for 6). Has anyone been through this or have any suggestions? I know I will lose easily that week, I just don't want to lose muscle!!!
check with your doctor, I think there are certain things you can't have (for some reason I think milk based products are 1 of them). I am sure you can drink all of your HNS clear drinks, as for the food part, find out from dr first on types of food you can't have, and then talk to your center, so they can help work out a special menu for you.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #193  
One day at time!

S/C/G: 163/158.7/145

Height: 5ft 3in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristih6 View Post
Donuts.....what a wonderful story on about your weight loss journey!

Congrats to everyone on their awesome weight losses!!!!!!!

I WI on my home scale this morning and have become a little discouraged. I have been taking predisone for 4 days for my ears and have only noticed the scale moving up. Every since my mishap on Sunday I have eaten 100% OP, so I am thinking that the steriod is having to do something with it. This makes me not want to WI this week since I have a hard time dealing with weight gains. Oh well we will have to see what Friday morning brings.

Have a Good Day Everyone and Good Luck with the WI's!!!!!!
If you are going to be discouraged don't weight in at home and you can ask the staff not to let you see you weight. If you eat of meun it takes 4 days to get back in to fat burring mode and depending on what you eat and how much will cause you a temp weight gain your slip is over forget your back on track thats all that matters.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:20 PM   #194  
liberty44

S/C/G: 246/236/160

I just rejoined MRC on Monday and I weighed in today and was down 5 lbs. already. I know this is probably water but it gives me some motivation. I have really enjoyed reading all the posts. They have given me great encouragement. I tried the green bean fries yesterday and they were great.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:29 PM   #195  
One day at time!

S/C/G: 163/158.7/145

Height: 5ft 3in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaze View Post
This seems to always be a hot topic. If you listen to everything the MRC counselors say, it seems you'll slow things down or be unable to do the program without all the extras. Like some of the others have said, you have to just find what works for you. I too went into it as a minimalist. I figured that if things did move slowly, I could always add stuff but if things were moving slowly and I was taking everything, then I wouldn't know what was working and what was not. So I started with a vitamin, flax and hoodia. The first two I buy from Wal-Mart or Target and the hoodia I found at Sam's on a closeout...apparently a few others did too because it's on ebay cheap. If you search ebay "x57 Hoodia" you'll find it pretty inexpensive (less than $10). It seems to help put the munchie moments at ease in the afternoon. So is it working? Well, I'm ten weeks into the program and have lost just over 30 pounds, so that's right on track at this pace to end my program on time and at goal...and I've been horrible about exercise.
MRC has never said that if you don't buy there stuff you won't be able to losse the weight all programs have enchances to make they better so do they. My friend is doing MRC and the only thing she does is the protien drinks and she down 30lbs.
Closed Thread