Old 08-08-2006, 09:56 AM   #181  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

You know--now I wonder because I was taking the LAWL multi vitamin up until a few weeks ago then we were running low and I started taking my One-a-Day weight control multi--(as well as OTC calcium and omega 3) that's the only difference I can think of--you'd think they would be the same but maybe not. Thanks for bringing that up. Maybe I should go back to the LAWL vitamins exclusively and see if that helps. I usually take the multi in the AM but the One a Day I have to take at night or I get sick to my stomach. I hope it's something as simple as going back to the LAWL pills--maybe my body just got used to them and didn't like the change.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:27 AM   #182  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Wake up East coast!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:56 AM   #183  
Katie

Okay, Miracles never cease. My DH just made the bed before he left for work. I see my training is paying off.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:29 AM   #184  

Good Morning everyone-Ok its almost noon here... I have been sooooo busy and have missed you guyz a lot!

Katie-Sorry you are feeling down!
Cassi- Great job girl, you going down down baby!
JM- I am so proud of all of these obstacles that you have gone through physically, i have never been in a marathon but i know how challenging it can be and i am proud of you for doing it!
HeatherCP- You are a miracle in these kid's life, God is going to give you all and more than you are giving them!

I would like to share some pics of me during these weight loss, since we look in ourselves everyday in the mirror we dont notice a difference but when i got a glance at these pics i definally grin at myself!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:37 AM   #185  
on the way to 60lbs lost

S/C/G: 211.8/208.2/150

Height: 5'6"

Heather, I second the motion....I will call you angel heather from now on too! I love babies. I miss having them in the house. My ds and dd are now teenagers.

Lea Ann, try taking super B complex if you dont go back on the lawl vitamans. They give great energy that you might be missing. I hope you enjoy the week w/the parents. Hugs to your dd

Katie, how great was it that your dh made the bed.....baby steps. Good luck on the W/I today. The soup sounds great.

Everyone out there stay motivated, so I am sending out will power dust to everyone.
kelly27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:56 AM   #186  

before.JPG Before Lossing Weight
During.JPG During Weight Loss
Now.JPG (My brother and I) Most Recent Pic I have...
Old 08-08-2006, 12:26 PM   #187  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Rebeca: You look wonderful! I love the new avatar. Wowee!
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:40 PM   #188  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Rebeca - hubba hubba!!!!

Lea Ann, hope the vitamins help. If only all of life were that simple! Bet you are excited to see DD.

Angel (heather)- give that baby's head a sniff for me. Nothing like a whiff of baby-head to make everything seem alright!

Katie, wow. No one in my house makes the bed (me included, I am sad to say...)

My hockey stuff is slowly resolving itself, but I think I am going to have an ulcer by Friday morning. Everything that can go wrong with registration plans (I am the registrar) has, or has the potential to. The sort-of plus side is that my son has a really good chance of making the Elite team in the age group above his natural one - he's 10, and would be playing with 11 and 12 year olds. DH and I talked with the coach last night, and realistically, he's a bubble-kid (number 6 out of 6 defensemen chosen), but this coach also likes to take young talent and develop them - think how good he'll be for the team for the next two years. This coach, although I don't always agree with the way he runs things OFF the ice, is an outstanding coach, and DS would benefit greatly from being on the team. We haven't said anything to DS yet about making the team, but he knows where he stands out there and wants it really bad. I hope no super-stud comes out of the woodwork to bump him over the edge!

Well, better get off here and get cracking on registration details....
TTFN!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:06 PM   #189  

You guyz are too nice....but when i looked at that first picture compared with now I coudlnt help but be proud of myself!
Old 08-08-2006, 01:09 PM   #190  
Katie

Dang straight! You should be proud, you are looking amazing!
Old 08-08-2006, 01:10 PM   #191  

Katie- Are you feeling better sweety?
Old 08-08-2006, 01:13 PM   #192  
Princess Heather

Wow today has been such a good day. Our 20 month old keeps looking at the baby and looking back at me as if to say "now what have you done?" Currently all three are napping! and to add to this wonderful day I am staying on plan.

Rebecca: you look fabulous!

Katie: If my DH made the bed I would faint dead away! But then again I'm not really good about it either.

Thanks you all for all the kind words...I've said it before and I will say it again...these children are giving us so much more than we could ever give to them...we love them and take care of them as if they were ours.....but for God to allow us to have the blessings of them each day we have them it's amazing!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:19 PM   #193  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Rebecca--you look terrific--but I thought you already looked super in the first photo! Good to see you.

Lori--that is great about your son playing up in hockey--hope it works out for him. My niece plays "up" in volleyball and I think it has made her a much better player. DD and parents will be here for dinner--YEAH!!!!

Katie--bedmaking is DH's forte--now if I could get him to pick up a few more chores! Keep cracking the whip.

Kristi--WTG on the losses--that's great! You need a real ticker--love seeing the progress. Have fun at your get together. GL @ WI on Sat--that's when I go back, too.

Kelly---thanks for the advice--I wonder if I can add the B's in with the LAWL vitamins--can you get too much? I need the extra energy--especially with going back to work tomorrow. I am so ready to see my girl!

Well--I made it through phase 2 of my workout video--a first on the cardio disc--I feel pretty great now--not nearly as bad as I did when I got on the scale this AM!! stupid scale. Off to the grocery store so I can feed the fam.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:23 PM   #194  
PurpleSunshine

Hiya chickies - here I am - (1 of us few east coasters) - Sorry, I've actually been busy working this morning.

Cassi - Day 2 of TO went well - .....until dinner (sigh) - I didn't do too bad, but I had been fighting a horrible headache for two days and I did give in to one slice of bread - no big deal - I'm still back on track, so HOpefully that is what counts. We went out with some friends after gymnastics and it would've been almost impossible to stay OP(TO).... I think I'm going to follow the boost too - this would be day 1 normal for me - I guess I will always be one day behind you....

Katie - Wow chickie - not used to you feeling blue. you are always the one helping us. We are there for you if you need to vent. I'm so sorry for the neverending saga with the in-laws - ours stay at a distance - so we don't have to deal with them much !! Sending you lots of virtual hugs your way - If you need to chat - I hope the BL weight in goes well tonight ( or was that last night) - ....

Lori - Wow - such a busy woman - glad the hockey stuff is starting to wind down for you!! I dread the days of today - gymnastics - tomorrow - softball - thurs - this and friday - that....but I'm sure it is coming. Right now it is only 1 day a week - that is enough for me - and to try to be the coordinator or registrar - wow - you go girl!!!

JM - Wow - girl - you go with your bad self and your 20 miles!!! That is so totally awesome!! and I'm sure you burned off that little slip up you had so don't even worry about it!!

I'm doing okay -down a total of about 3 for TO - wanted more - but I will take it..... still having a few cravings, but I will get over them. I've relaxed a little on the workouts. I do go to personal training tomorrow and will do at least 1/2 more days with cardio. I was just getting too burned out and wasn't enjoying myself much. - (that is not a good sign) -

way to go for all those that are losing!! I hope to join you soon!!! hehehehe

Rebecca - Wow girlfriend - you are looking wonderful - of course, I thought you looked great in the before picture too - That brazillian background you have gives you a sexiness that is hard to achieve for alot of people - Girl - work it !! You're looking great!!

Kristi - you're doing wonderful. Glad you are feeling so much better. Stay strong girlfriend...

Boogirl - Hey chickie - i went through that too and although I didn't figure mine out - I think it was iron or lack of sufficient vitamins as well. Both vitamin world and GNC carry a great women's vitamin - I'm sure you can get some at target or wal-mart too!! Good luck I hope you are having more energy soon and cograts on the workout dvds....
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:29 PM   #195  
Katie

Yeah, I am. It seems my inlaws have been busy spewing as much poison about me as possible recently. Friends and family alike have been seeking me out for a few days now to tell me about the smear campaign. They all act like they feel obligated to tell me what was said, but really, I wish that they would just let it be. I don't even want to hear it anymore. My friend Gina was here just this morning to tell me all about what my SIL said to her about me. I have done NOTHING to these people. My DH got so fed up with them being mean to me that he has totally written them off, says they cannot see the kids, we will not come to family functions, and somehow, it just gave them more ammo to blast with me with. I even printed wills off of the internet this morning for us to sign with some witnesses tonight. If anything ever happened to us, I cannot stand the thought of those evil people getting ahold of my kids. Somehow though, even in the face of all of this crap, I am feeling better and stronger today. I have a great life that they have no place in. I have a good marraige, great kids, a decent income, a good job, lots of friends and family that I share a lot of love with. There is no room in my life for all of this negative stuff. It is up to me though, to stop it. I have decided to tell all involved that I do not want to hear anymore derrogatory stuff about them. I not going to answer the phone if they call, I will let them leave a message for DH. Sometimes it is easy to get wrapped up in all of the drama, but this drama is getting me down, making me feel really sad and mad all of the same time. So, no more. I am willing myself not to talk about it, think about it, or hear about it any longer. I owe myself that much.