Old 08-09-2006, 02:38 PM   #241  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I just posted my french onion soup recipe in the soup thread if anyone is interested.

HeatherPP- Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:38 PM   #242  
PurpleSunshine

katie - Thanks girl!! It's really looking good so far.
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 04:30 PM   #243  
ON LAWL

S/C/G: 160/155/140

Height: 5'6''

Wow this board has been busy this week. Congratulations to all of you!

I finally jumped on a scale today Woo-Hoo I am down 4LB's. I will take it!

TO was not too bad, work kept me very busy. My headaches and cravings were not terrible...I could function For some reason it is much easier for me to do TO with fruit. I think it's that fact them I am actually chewing on something, not drinking it away.

Hope that you all had a great hump day, the weekend is around the corner.
klkoppes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 04:40 PM   #244  
Katie

Promise?
Old 08-09-2006, 05:26 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hey everybody!

Just popping in to say HI.

Had WI this morning. Up 0.8 Not too bad considering the weekend of starches, beer, more starch & more beer! Back OP today (for the most part -- at least it's better than the past few weeks!) Time to get back POP full time and get this weight off!!

Congrats to all the WL losers!

Heather PP -- any news yet? Keeping my fingers for you. I don't know what news you're waiting for but it sure sounds exciting!!

Hope everyone had a great POP day!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:48 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 225/216/150

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone
I had to stop eating the lite bars because of the soy. Today I went to WW (shhh-I felt like a spy) and bought point bars. The nutritional value is similar and it took care of my sugar craving.

Erin thanks for the encouragement-I viewed the pics post yesterday, you look great! Keep up the good work!

Joni-thanks for the tip I have to remember to hold my stomach in not my breath
startingovernow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 07:13 PM   #247  
Losing the Weight!

Hey guys. I'm back...sort of. Things are falling apart here... Rapidly.

The good news is that I'm down again. Dr. told me to drop the BP meds and stick with the water pill for now and see what happens... sooo...But I had a GREAT WI today. At least I have some good news.

Congrats to all who've lost, and to those that haven't, its only a temporary set back... the weight will come off.

Bless ya all.
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #248  
Katie

Hey Joan- Glad to hear you are down, sorry other things are not going well. Big hugs coming your way!
Old 08-09-2006, 07:57 PM   #249  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Hey all--just a quick hello--just caught up--HeatherPP--the suspense is killing me!!

First inservice today and I am wiped out from getting up at 5:45 to exercise (yes, a little self-back-patting going on) We'll see if I can keep it up! My folks are here for a week so I am pretty computer absent--but I do miss chatting!

Have a great evening!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:21 PM   #250  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Hey all! Just a quick note to say howdy. Things are moving at a break-neck speed right now.... but they are all falling back into place, and I've adopted an "oh-well" attitude. Registration will happen, if nothing else does! Tonight is the only night for the next 15 days (yikes) that we don't have SOMETHING to do or SOMEPLACE to be. So, a real dinner, a pay-per-view movie and some quality family time is in order.

I probably won't be back on here 'til Friday.

Stay strong!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:13 AM   #251  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Heather – Hope you get the good new you’re hoping for!

Candle – Oh My goodness!! How fun a 3 day old baby!! You definitely have your hands full!

Tomkyn – I agree with everyone your paintings are great! Great blog!

Klkoppes – Congrats on the 4lbs down! That’s great!!

Dolphn – hit the lemon water get back POP and you will be down + in no time!

Stargazer – Sorry things are no going well! Hope things settle down for you soon!!

Boos – You dedicated thing you! Have fun with your DPs! Hope you and your daughter are enjoying catching up! I know you missed her.

Hkychik – enjoy your time with your family! Just chilling with nothing to do is the best sometimes.

Rebecca – You are so pretty loved the pics of you!!

Winkie – Congrats on breaking your plateau!!

Hello to everyone else.

Congrats Losers.
Hang in there with those who aren’t getting the numbers they want on the scale if you stick to the plan it WILL come off!!
Welcome to the Newbies – you have found a great supportive place!

Take Care
Beanie

mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:04 AM   #252  

Good Morning-

Mrs. Beanie-thank you, you are adorable! So kind of you!

First i am going to start on a somewhat bad note here: one of my coworkers who hates me and goes out of her way to make my life miserable heard me throwing up the other day ( i didnt tell you girls but that is the main reason why I was out, i had two cists exploding inside of me and I was 19 days along and had a miscarriage but i am FINE), since not a lot of people at work know whats going on, she is telling everybody that i am bulimic and she heard me throwing up the other day. Then yesterday she comes to me office and tells me that i look like i lost about 10lbs especially after the bathroom incident, but she would keep it a secret! I just smiled and was like "THANKS!" and left it at that.... can you belive this crap?

another thing that i would like some feedback on is that I noticed that lots of us when we reach a new decade its a little harder to lose those first new decade lbs... is that just me or have you guyz noticed that too? When i reached 179, i was stuck there for a while and now at 169 I feel stuck too....any tips? (NO TOs PLEASE lol)
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:04 AM   #253  
FBD/8-18-08

Good Morning from Virginia!
Well, we started a week ago and dh and I are both down 12 pounds. BUT I've been feeling really weak and light headed. He was talking to his counselor and when she realized how little sleep he (we) get, she moved him from blue to red. Now I'm afraid we won't lose as well, but I'm hoping I'll feel better. Input appreciated from you "experienced" LAWL'ers.
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:15 AM   #254  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Rebecca - *itchy people! I work with all chicks and somedays I just hate it. Can you spit in her coffee or something?! Maybe tell her you have a bad case of flu, very catchy and then touch her things. LOL I've been out of high school for years, don't plan on going back thank you. I have spent years thinking of things I could have done to people who tormented me in the past. Ok maybe I do wanna go back. LOL

Praz - Im not sure how much dh weighs but I was your weight when starting and I was on Red 1. I think blue would be too little food.
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:19 AM   #255  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Rebeca: OMG, I can't believe the nerve of some people! Geez! Sorry to hear what's been happening inside of you, but I'm glad to hear that you're fine.

I know how you feel when it comes to being stuck when you first hit the new decade. Just keep at it and stay POP. It worked for me! Stay POP!! Hope that helps.
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote