Old 08-09-2006, 10:49 AM   #226  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all,

Boo's, HeatherPP, Rebecca, Erin - Thank you so much for the lovely compliments.
The item in the background of the before shot is the remainder of a shipwreck on the Queen Charlotte Islands.

I've been on a steady path of overindulgence for the past 3+ weeks. Have to hop back on the wagon and smarten up. I'm up to 144 this AM.
I'm thinking I may have to do T/O every two weeks for the rest of my life to keep things in check.
Just makes me nervous when the weight slowly creeps back on - as I've lost this same 40lbs before and it all came back

Everybody have a great POP day.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:52 AM   #227  

Good Morning ladies!

After returning to work to a stressful week (okay 3 days), two of them TO, I feel I've done very well. My scale isdown and I hope it stays down for wi tomorrow. I can say I've never gone to the bathroom so much! lol, hopefully thats washingall the fluid out of me from vacation. If my scale is right only 1more lb before I lost all my vacation weight! buttomorrow will be the true test.

My gym membership expires tomorrow; I'm debating if I should take a month off from the gym (either use work one or walk while my son is at football). I know getting to the gym right now will be very difficult, if not impossible until school starts. Wouldnt it be ironic if I start to loose more again if Istop the gym -- but I need to get moving on this weight loss thing.

Enjoy the day -- hope everyone is POP!
Sue1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:09 AM   #228  
Back-on-track!

S/C/G: 295.2/280.0/180

Height: 5'3

Joni you crack me up! My boss came to check on me because I was making such a laughter racket. I don't even remember where I got the idea. Someone MUST have told me to try it, but I can't recall. But I love it. I'm glad you found it to be just as fun as I did.

I wonder if that Denise thing is right. I could certainly give it a go since I sit on my butt for 8 hours 4 days a week and 6 hours of class 2 days a week. I think they need some kind of min-bike you can have under your desk that you can pedal when you want to do something while you're working. That would be excellent.
Tomkyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:09 AM   #229  

Joni

You are so funny!! I bet you got the trainee all rattled. I've noticed two new girls at my center and I've only been going for a few weeks. Once you've been at this a while, I would imagine getting a trainee is a joke. The client probably knows more than they do.

I just did 3 situps as I typed this - thanks for the "Denise Austin" tip.

Patty
JSMS135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:17 PM   #230  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Joni- You go girl! Give em' ****!

We had soup night at biggest loser last night. We had some truly excellent soups. My sister made Carrot Corriander that was to die for, also served was White Chili, Veggie Sausage Chowder, Hamburger Veggie, and Cauliflower Chamomile. I will share the recipes when I get them all. It is really cooling in the evenings and mornings already. It feels so good. I am all snuggled up in a sweater right now. Makes me want soup. DH and the housework was short lived. He threw his dirty clothes on the floor right next to the hamper TWICE yesterday. I could have choked him with them.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:36 PM   #231  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Hey Chicks.

Hope all is well with you all. Trying to catch up on posts today. Just wanted to mention that I started a new daily menu thread. I think it might be helpful to some of the newbies and help me keep accountable. I am back to being POP and also looking for some different ideas.

Congrats to all the Losers!
Hang in there to all those who might be struggling WE CAN DO THIS!
Welcome to all the newbies

Beanie
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:40 PM   #232  
Back-on-track!

I've been thinking about quitting my bars. I don't eat them regularly, I don't think about them, and I'm getting a little tired of them. I'm currently on Red with bars, what's the change rate for not using bars anymore? What do I incorporate into my diet to make up for it and when do you recommend the extra stuff get eaten during the day ?

Thanks guys!
Old 08-09-2006, 12:42 PM   #233  
Back-on-track!

Beanie- I think that's a great idea, the daily menu thing. It'll help some of us get back on track and hold us accountable. We can't use any excuses when the truth is written in the menu!
Old 08-09-2006, 12:43 PM   #234  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Tomkyn
Are you on the regular red? If so you would be bumped up to red 1 which is 2 1/2 p, 4 v, 4f, 4s, 2d 1 fat
Old 08-09-2006, 12:55 PM   #235  
Katie

Hey Beanie, good to see you! We went to Jackpot a couple of weekends ago. We stopped at a Sinclair in Burley to use the potty on the way home. I watched for you!
Old 08-09-2006, 12:57 PM   #236  

Sommer- Great BLOG!!!! the shaving secret is sooo cool!

Joni- My tummy went from relaxed to completely tight as i read your post! My mother has a beautiful figure and she says she has done it for so long that its just natural to her now... why didnt i listen to her earlier hun?

Kristi- I am a sushi lover and i know how hard it is to run from them, but at the SOHOs where i live they have a cumcumber salad with lots of seafood on it that is just great! Maybe you could have that instead! Come on, dont stay home just because you cant eat like they do, sooner or later you will be looking so much better than them that they will be eating lettuce while you are having a california roll!!!!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:00 PM   #237  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Katie - Fun! My dh and I are thinking about going to Lynrd Skynrd or Montgomery Gentry. We went down there a couple of weeks ago for my bday! Had fun! Free Dinner! Was it off exit 208. Its less than a mile from my house I live by Wal-Mart!
Old 08-09-2006, 01:22 PM   #238  
Katie

Beanie- Yes, it was, how funny is that? We were there the weekend of Montgomery Gentry, we did not see the show, but we did see them sitting in the snack bar right next to the buffet in Cactus Pete's. Later that night Gentry came walking out of the Mexican restaurant in the Cowboy. He got mobbed by a bunch of fans and ended up leaning up against my dad who was playing blackjack while he signed autographs. Billy Ray Cyrus is there this weekend, I would love to go to that one.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:26 PM   #239  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

We ate at the Horseshu mexican restaraunt for my bday. Played blackjack there I love the one pit boss he is so funny. I can't remember his name. I had these really good spinach and portabello mushroom enchiladas....MMMM....
Old 08-09-2006, 01:40 PM   #240  
Katie

Beanie- We had breakfast there. I had an amazing omlette. I love blackjack there too. There is a dealer there from Last Chance named Sally. She is the best dealer, funny, nice, doesn't yell at you if you make a mistake.