Old 04-26-2006, 03:31 PM   #391  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 152/147/120

Woo hoo hot stuff!!! GO Julie! I thought about dropping the lunas anyway and going to the purple plan but I only get 1 extra veggie when I drop the lunas. THat's a BIG drop in protien, starch, and calories!!! I think the portions are a LITTLE bigger but not much. Anyone have portion sizes on the purple plan?
love2eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #392  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Maybe move to Blue? I think it's an extra starch? heck I don't know-I'm still on Red.

Thanks guys-i love feeling good about how I look!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:38 PM   #393  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Well you should feel good. You are really tearing it up around here!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:00 PM   #394  
Stephanie

Juliemarie and anyone else who knows what I should do---I just am not sure what to do. I lost so well with the gold plan before. I'm not doing anything different except the shakes. I'm trying to hang in there but it's getting hard with seeing no change in the scales. I'm not sure I should add any more starch in. I think I might just be getting too many carbs with the bars and shakes. I just gotta cut one or the other and see. I know the bars are the best thing to cut but I am not sure how I will not starve during the day!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 04:27 PM   #395  

Hey there girls!
I am still POP since Monday Proud of myself
I am going to weigh in on Friday. Do YOGA Saturday morning.......
My husband and I are going out with friends Friday night--I am hoping for a good loss on Friday and that my motivate me to be "good" while we are out.

Hope everyone is havinga great day!!!
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:29 PM   #396  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

I wish I knew what to tell you. Have you had your body fat checked? Honestly, are you sure you're body isn't at it's ideal weight? Deets-do you have any advice? Should she move down to green?
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:46 PM   #397  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hey everybody.
I was doing so good staying POP, until today. Now I feel like such a
I had 2 slices of pizza (greasy, with cheese & pepperoni) and 5 wings.
For lunch I had chicken with garlic sauce over egg noodles, and a chocolate mousse cake. AAGGHH. Talk about sabotage in one day! Now I feel sick.
TOM. Hate it.
Well, lemon water for me tonight, and back POP tomorrow!

Rebecca - Congratulations on not giving in to that cake. Small steps & willpower!

to all the losers, and to everyone to stay POP in the best way that they can!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:08 PM   #398  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Sherry - don't beat yourself up - sounds like you needed a yummy fix.
You have the right attitude, just brush yourself off and carry on.

Rebecca - way to pass on the tasty cake.

Just polling here - anyone experiencing excessive gas while on the shakes??

My stomach has been a gurgling mess for the past few days, and I have had nothing different other than the shakes.
It is brutalicca - can barely stand myself sometimes.
I am guessing it is the soy, because I was only every having one bar/day. Now I'm getting double the soy dose.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:09 PM   #399  
Stephanie

Juliemarie- THanks again. I may try the green for a couple of days. The only thing I loose is a Fruit and Vegetable. Fruits are easy for me to leave alone. Veggie will be tough but I can do it. We'll see if that makes a difference before I stop with the bars and shakes. I really like the shakes and the bars help keep me from getting hungry between meals. I'll try green starting tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. All the calculators put my ideal at 130 so I am still 12 lbs above that. Getting to 133 in December was not problem. Know what...I dropped to green when I hit 140 before so maybe that is what I need to do anyway! Thanks for reminding me. Sorry to ramble
Old 04-26-2006, 05:10 PM   #400  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Stephanie_I do gold but have gotten really bored with the plan and kinda sick of the bars. I exchanged one bar for 1/2 p, S. I finally realized that I am actually doing blue with one lite now instead of gold with a lite and a half p and an s. Anyway, I'm digging it and still losing for now. I was trying to make the bar optional (basically blue with no lites) but I don't think it was enough food and I was not getting in 1200 calories a day so I do still eat one bar.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:12 PM   #401  
Stephanie

sznn-I feel ya girl!! Lots of belly gurgling here....it's gotta be the soy.

Sherry--I am with sznn, just keep telling yourself you're gonna get back on the wagon and try again! You will do great! Don't feel bad...even my COD told me if we didn't do that sometimes we would never stick to the diet. We have to let loose every once in a while. Besides...who can pass up on pizza or cake????
Stephanie
Old 04-26-2006, 05:13 PM   #402  

Sznn - thanks. It certainly tasted good at the time. My DH (unintentionally) doesn't realize what he did when he told me to order a pizza for dinner. It's like Lay's potato chips. No one can eat just one!
Old 04-26-2006, 05:14 PM   #403  
Stephanie

Dairy- So I could try and stick with gold and drop 1 bar and add 1/2 p and 1 starch or 1/2 starch?
Stephanie
Old 04-26-2006, 05:16 PM   #404  

Stephanie - who knows, maybe this little "cheat" will be helpful in weightloss. playing with the metabolism ...
Old 04-26-2006, 05:20 PM   #405  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

I am swapping 1/2p an1s for 1 of my lites. I don't go to a center, so nobody is there to give me flack if it fails. It's a "take at your own risk" kind of thing. I really have enjoyed it though...it makes menu planning so much easier for me and the calories work out to be the same usually (actually, slightly less most of the time, but not huge amounts). My weightloss journey ahs been a slow one, too...lots of setbacks and rededications!
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote