Old 03-30-2006, 09:41 AM   #1546  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Katie and Kristy:
Glad to see you back! How's your grandma? About EMIL as I allways said is her loss b/c you are a wonderful girl!

Deets:
What are you talking about? Girl, don't made me go over there ... You have been a support for all of us and we all have our days that we totally hate LAWL. Girl, we all are here for you and you should know that
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:06 AM   #1547  
PurpleSunshine

Good morning my chickies!!! Sorry I'm a little late today!!!

Ange & Debbie - thanks for your kind words. I definitely know the exercise is helping. I'm just going to stay on track and keep working the program and the gym!!!

I really am starting to feel stronger, so something has definitely happened!!!! I can life the same weights with alot less effort now - and my clothes are fitting so much better. I don't remember if I told you girls, but me and dH went the other day and picked me out some new clothes - all size 10's I was so estatic about that - it has been a long time coming....

To all my other chickies - I hope everyone has a wonderful day -

Yoga and Repo - keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:08 AM   #1548  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Heather:
WOOOHHOO we have a size 10 girl here, I am 8 sizes away from you
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:11 AM   #1549  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Hello chicks!

Katie & Yogagurl - Just read your postings I know what you are going through except it isn't my grandma over here is my folks. My dad has been hullicinating real bad lately. Know that you are all in my prayers.

Heather- Stay strong it will happen. That scale will be on a downhill slide before you know it!

Carmen - Hi. How are things going with your weight loss hope that you are doing great!

Deets - Im sorry that things are so hard for you!! Know that we are all here to support you anyway we can!

To all the other chicks on here HELLO!
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:14 AM   #1550  
PurpleSunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad7775
Heather:
WOOOHHOO we have a size 10 girl here, I am 8 sizes away from you
Well trust me - I'm not the only one - Katie is a size 10 and Deets is a 2!!! Wow - I'm just happy to be there!!!
Thanks Milca !! and you will get there too my friend!
Old 03-30-2006, 10:17 AM   #1551  
PurpleSunshine

OH, I forgot to tell you guys - I had the absolute best asparagus last night - I know someone else has done this I think...but here goes

Take asparagus, rinse and dry thoroughly. Put onto cookie sheet and sprinkle or lightly brush w/olive oil, sprinkle with salt. Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes!!! It is absolutely wonderful.

I think someone else did this with more veggies - maybe Deets, Katie or Mary?
Old 03-30-2006, 10:17 AM   #1552  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

oh Szn - my COD is about as bad. We went one saturday and there were tons of peoples. And two counselors. So we told the girl we would just weigh and leave a posty note we were good. Well we did...fast forward 4 days later I get a call. Hello Beanie? ya? Well we were just calling because you haven't been in and we were wondering what was up?! Hello?! Aren't you Mary?! ya Im Mary?! Well Mary we were in and weighed in front of you cause remember you weighed my sweatshirt I was talking off and it weighed a pound?!??! Oh I think I remember...well we don't have your sticky so....I WAS LIKE LIVID!!
Old 03-30-2006, 10:19 AM   #1553  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Shennie my busy chickie. How are you doing? Hope that you are okay! Hope that ds is enjoying his school! Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you!
Old 03-30-2006, 10:33 AM   #1554  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Hey Beanie - I think what really ticked me off was that the COD called me back after my complaint to tell me that I was wrong about the weight I saw and that I had gained!!! So are they calling me a liar??

I am seriously thinking about staying away till stabilization.
I do not gain anything from their info. If there was anyone there with some knowledge, I would be more inspired.

But alas, they are just a bunch of salepeople that tout nonsense. ie. those dam bars keep your skins elasticity when you lose the weight - Now there's a crock!! Can they back up that claim? I think not.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:35 AM   #1555  
LA Newbie

S/C/G: 189/177/135

I weighed this morning at home with my PJs on and was 174.6 WI today at 4:30, wish me luck!!!!!
mysticshadows7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:38 AM   #1556  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Good Luck at weigh in Mystic!

Szn - I would have taken it the same way, are you calling me a liar?!!
Old 03-30-2006, 10:45 AM   #1557  
LA Newbie

Wow Szn, I have never had any problems at my WI, by the way, what does COD mean? Im new to this and kinda confused.
I'm sorry about your problems with them...
Vicky
Old 03-30-2006, 10:52 AM   #1558  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

COD also know as CENTER OF DOOM...lol
Old 03-30-2006, 11:04 AM   #1559  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Vicky- COD= Center of Doom. Good luck at WI!!!

Beanie- So glad to hear from you. Sorry your dad is having such a hard time. Is he still in the nursing home?

Heather- You are doing awesome!!! Getting into 10's is so exciting. Bet your DH is noticing all of your hard work, nudge, nudge....I did that with the asparagus. It was so good. In a couple more months DH and I will start driving down the ditch banks picking asparagus. Can you freeze it, do you think?

Milca- You know what? I started at a size 20, now I am a 10. You are gonna get there baby!

No update on Grandma yet. I am waiting for my sister to get to work and check on her. I figure no news is probably good news. I was way not POP yesterday. Me and Kristi shared some naughty food in the hospital cafeteria, then I figured the day was shot so we all went to a pizza buffet for dinner, then later DH and I went joyriding in a truck from his work with a supercharger in it, and I ate a burrito. Up 3 lbs this morning. No worries, though. I will get rid of it all today with some well placed lemon water. Every once in a while I fall off and eat a bunch of crap, but I will POP today for sure!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:09 AM   #1560  
LA Newbie

Thank you!!! Now..what's POP? lol Sorry about all this!!!!
Katie- sorry about your grandmother, i'll keep her in my prayers