Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

What a day! Got up late, missed breakfast so I could get to work in time. Get through work without any incidences (I drive school bus). Made a shake before I left home and it was waiting for me in the car so I could drink it on my way to my unpaid job. One sip to find out it all clotted and gross. ugh. Then an dog kept following me and I was about to head onto the highway and he was not going to stop following me. I stop, get out and he comes right up to me and and snuggles into my body. Talk about pulling heart strings.
I live in small town and we usually bring strays/losts to vet. I do that but they no longer take them and could not find a micro chip. I stop by gas station and no word of a lost dog. So what else can i do but take him home and post found ads. Get him home and make another shake and head off to unpaid job which I will be at least 20 min late for by now and on the 2nd day, Yikes!

While at job hubby calls and says starter went out on his car and he is stranded at hardware store. Oh boy! He manages to get a ride home.
Finally home, helped him tow car home and he got starter fixed. woo hoo. and he fixed the heat in my car. Been awfully cold the last few mornings.

No calls on the dog. Not sure what were going to do with him. I already have 2 dogs, he is so sweet but unfixed. I guess i will wait a few weeks and if no one claims him then I will see if any friends/family want him. If not, well I guess I get a new dog. He is a very tall Australian Shepard cross.
All in all the day worked out decent, everyones alive and for the most part happy.
Now to make dinner.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #167  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
What a day! Got up late, missed breakfast so I could get to work in time. Get through work without any incidences (I drive school bus). Made a shake before I left home and it was waiting for me in the car so I could drink it on my way to my unpaid job. One sip to find out it all clotted and gross. ugh. Then an dog kept following me and I was about to head onto the highway and he was not going to stop following me. I stop, get out and he comes right up to me and and snuggles into my body. Talk about pulling heart strings.
I live in small town and we usually bring strays/losts to vet. I do that but they no longer take them and could not find a micro chip. I stop by gas station and no word of a lost dog. So what else can i do but take him home and post found ads. Get him home and make another shake and head off to unpaid job which I will be at least 20 min late for by now and on the 2nd day, Yikes!

While at job hubby calls and says starter went out on his car and he is stranded at hardware store. Oh boy! He manages to get a ride home.
Finally home, helped him tow car home and he got starter fixed. woo hoo. and he fixed the heat in my car. Been awfully cold the last few mornings.

No calls on the dog. Not sure what were going to do with him. I already have 2 dogs, he is so sweet but unfixed. I guess i will wait a few weeks and if no one claims him then I will see if any friends/family want him. If not, well I guess I get a new dog. He is a very tall Australian Shepard cross.
All in all the day worked out decent, everyones alive and for the most part happy.
Now to make dinner.
wow you have had one **** of a day that is for sure. Make dinner than relax as much as you can!!
Old 10-19-2011, 03:45 AM   #168  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Now to make dinner.
This is the first post I've read this morning and now I'm exhausted. You sure must have got a ketosis burst of energy. And a extra dollop of niceness, too.

Last edited by Linden; 10-19-2011 at 03:46 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #169  

WAYWARD!!!!....I DID IT!!!!!.....I loss 3lbs and I am now UNDER 300lbs!!!!....298!!!...WOOHOO!!!!...SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!

I hope you are having a better day today than yesterday!!

Hey everyone, I did it, I made it to the new decade!! Have to go change my signature...hahaha
Old 10-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #170  
Start WW 360 Jan 31, 2013

S/C/G: (H255.5)s208.4/c198.2/g175

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
WAYWARD!!!!....I DID IT!!!!!.....I loss 3lbs and I am now UNDER 300lbs!!!!....298!!!...WOOHOO!!!!...SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!

I hope you are having a better day today than yesterday!!

Hey everyone, I did it, I made it to the new decade!! Have to go change my signature...hahaha
"CONGRATULATIONS Wuv!!" you are doing so awesome, won't be long and you will be at your goal. I could feel the excitement you have when I read your post. Thanks for all you do here on 3FC, you are so helpful. I don't post on here very often, but am always reading the posts.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #171  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Very happy for you Lisa, you have worked hard and I know you will keep it up.
How could you not, losing over 90 pounds is a huge accomplishment, you are so postive now, I cannot image how you will be after 190 pounds lol.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #172  

LOL.....WHEN I get to that point I don't think I WILL KNOW WHAT to DO with ME....lol....I have been in a blah mood all week but its changed now
Old 10-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #173  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

CONGRATS WUV!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so happy for you!! You are an IP rockstar for sure. I think you should do something special for yourself even if it is just buying yourself flowers or something you really enjoy. I know you will be adding to the bracelet too!! Keep it up and thank you for always giving us so much support.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #174  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahDC View Post
CONGRATS WUV!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so happy for you!! You are an IP rockstar for sure. I think you should do something special for yourself even if it is just buying yourself flowers or something you really enjoy. I know you will be adding to the bracelet too!! Keep it up and thank you for always giving us so much support.
Thanks, Tomorrow is pay day so since it has gotten a little chilly I think I have to break down and go find me some pants to wear.....lol....and yes I am adding on to my bracelet!!
Old 10-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

That is awesome wuv! Pretty soon your going to have to buy yourself a new bracelet.
Had a decent day today. Made some cabbage soup for dinner. Yum! Since i am doing alternatives I usually weight myself on Wednesday mornings before breakfast but since I started my field study I don't have time in the morning anymore. Not sure if I should still weight in on wednesdays later in the the day or maybe postpone till Sundays when i don't have to get up before dawn to go someplace. TOM should be here soon too and I can already feel the effects of that. Will probably not be a good WI.

This week i've been struggling with drinking enough water and taking my supplements. The water shortage is due to the unpaid job (field study) which has me wandering all over campus for hours and I usually dont like carrying water with me unless it is in my backpack and i dont wanna carry that extra 20lbs around if I don't need to. Getting lots of exercise, just not enough water. Thinking I will need to make scheduled stops at the water fountain while doing my rounds to get the water intake needed and drink a bunch while in the car on the way there. As for supplements, IDK what to do about that. Just plain old forgetting. Lately I am suffering from brain overload and forgetting a whole lot. This weekend I will be cramming to get this homework load down and that should help.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #176  
Maintaining since 11/8/11

S/C/G: 170/141.5/140

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations, Lisa!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #177  

Quote:
That is awesome wuv! Pretty soon your going to have to buy yourself a new bracelet.
Had a decent day today. Made some cabbage soup for dinner. Yum! Since i am doing alternatives I usually weight myself on Wednesday mornings before breakfast but since I started my field study I don't have time in the morning anymore. Not sure if I should still weight in on wednesdays later in the the day or maybe postpone till Sundays when i don't have to get up before dawn to go someplace. TOM should be here soon too and I can already feel the effects of that. Will probably not be a good WI.

This week i've been struggling with drinking enough water and taking my supplements. The water shortage is due to the unpaid job (field study) which has me wandering all over campus for hours and I usually dont like carrying water with me unless it is in my backpack and i dont wanna carry that extra 20lbs around if I don't need to. Getting lots of exercise, just not enough water. Thinking I will need to make scheduled stops at the water fountain while doing my rounds to get the water intake needed and drink a bunch while in the car on the way there. As for supplements, IDK what to do about that. Just plain old forgetting. Lately I am suffering from brain overload and forgetting a whole lot. This weekend I will be cramming to get this homework load down and that should help.
Try getting your water while you try to your nonpaying job and on your way home if you can't get it all in while at work. I take my supplements as soon as I eat my breakfast actually while I am eating I take them other wise I would probably forget as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink parrothead View Post
Congratulations, Lisa!!!
Thanks
Old 10-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #178  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

hey everyone!

today was my 3rd day OP, and besides a little light headedness and a headache this afternoon, I felt great.... I actually had TONS of energy and was BUSY all day!

about how many days does it take for a person to reach ketosis??
Old 10-20-2011, 12:51 AM   #179  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
hey everyone!

today was my 3rd day OP, and besides a little light headedness and a headache this afternoon, I felt great.... I actually had TONS of energy and was BUSY all day!

about how many days does it take for a person to reach ketosis??
Usually 3-5 days I think, a week at most I would say. Hang in there, you are almost there if not there already
Old 10-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #180  

Hello world!! its COLD here in Ms this morning well afternoon it was in the 30's here this morning. We are not used of this kinda weather!!!
Closed Thread