Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #1  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wayward's group of helpful supporters

Well time to restart the thread as we are approaching 500 posts on our old thread.

As always, all input, questions and comments are more than welcome on this thread, that is what we are all here to do, help each other.
This thread is not for the experts, it's for all the supportive noobies who like to help each other out to stay motivated and stay OP.

Guess I need to update my goal as does everyone else as September is now over.
I am glad to say I achieved my 50 pounds lost by the end of September and am now working on losing 80 pounds by the end of November.

Keep up the great work everyone.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:54 PM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

YES!!! you need to update your goals mister you are slacking...how dare you??? your time of the month is NO excuse for slacking......lol
Old 10-05-2011, 01:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

I am always posting on threads after everyone else has left them, so staking my claim early on this one!
Also you computer experts; cold someone tell me how to find the toolbar after upgrading on windows? I lost it going up from widows 7 and fiqured out how to get it back after a while. Now I have gone to 9 and can't remember how I found it before.
Thanks,
Pat

Last edited by patns; 10-05-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #4  
Started IP July 8th

You will laugh when you read this if it works.
Try hitting F11 on your keyboard, it may be as simple as that.
If that doesn't work let me know and I will walk you through the longer way to get it back.
But i don't want to confuse you if you don't need it.
Btw in my opinion, IE9 is a pain, I have had to uninstall it on many users machines to fix other issues that arise as a result.
Hope that helps,
And yes you can go into the add/remove programs and jsut remove IE9 hehe.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:26 PM   #5  

Man O Man, I thought I grabbed my cappachino drink this morning when I got my food by I got the chocolate drink instead so I'm grrrrrr at myself! I like it don't get me wrong but like the other better...oh well...life goes on. I decided to treat myself and went get my nails done. She had new fall colors and I got this awesome pinky orangish color its great...I Love it!
Old 10-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #6  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello there,

I was wondering what is this group all about, I read a little now and then the other thread and I find it pretty similar to the daily chat.

Is this group particular to something?

Sorry... I know my question seems silly, but was just wondering since I saw how many people participated on the other thread which I think started way before I got to know about this amazing site.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Patns, I love your picture I know nothing about computers I use my iPod mostly. Wayward seems to know his stuff.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:48 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Man O Man, I thought I grabbed my cappachino drink this morning when I got my food by I got the chocolate drink instead so I'm grrrrrr at myself! I like it don't get me wrong but like the other better...oh well...life goes on. I decided to treat myself and went get my nails done. She had new fall colors and I got this awesome pinky orangish color its great...I Love it!
Great for fall and Halloween! When I get 20 lbs off I'm getting my hair done. I need a color so badly! LOL then maybe a progress photo
Old 10-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #9  

There is nothing in particular about this thread. It used to be wayward's newbies but now he has changed it again....The other thread a lot of us talk on it and this one has a little fewer. We have a competition going on Wayward and I because we have about the same weight left for our goal. Here we talk a little more personal I guess you can say. You are more than welcome to join in we don't mind at all. The more the merrier. Some of us have become really good friends
Old 10-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #10  
Started IP July 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hello there,

I was wondering what is this group all about, I read a little now and then the other thread and I find it pretty similar to the daily chat.

Is this group particular to something?

Sorry... I know my question seems silly, but was just wondering since I saw how many people participated on the other thread which I think started way before I got to know about this amazing site.
The big thing originally was most of us started around the same time, beginning of July.
But more and more people started coming by, we got pretty busy and big for awhile there.
We have dwindled a little with people going back to school and work.
We are just a more social little group, more informal, just hear to help each other out.
Feel free to post here anytime.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #11  
Keep going...

S/C/G: 252/205/150

I'm new... and so glad I found this group! Y'all are doing great!
Old 10-05-2011, 04:25 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bride2beanewme View Post
I'm new... and so glad I found this group! Y'all are doing great!
Well you aren't a newbie anymore you POSTED!!!....Welcome, lots of information to be fund and ALL the support you can ask for. Questions??? just ask ONE of us if not all of us will answer...its just the way we roll....hahah
Old 10-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #13  

Bellamack....OOOOOOOO....Bellamack......where are you???? how are you doing on your first week of alternatives?????.....haven't heard from you yet this week.....Now I am getting worried...Mother Hen over here needs to know.....hahahah
Old 10-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Bellamack....OOOOOOOO....Bellamack......where are you???? how are you doing on your first week of alternatives?????.....haven't heard from you yet this week.....Now I am getting worried...Mother Hen over here needs to know.....hahahah
oh Wuv,

I posted on the other thread, but I am miserable with Hemoroids and I know for some that is way too much info., but personally I lost all modesty the night I delivered my 11 lb. daughter and the ob/gyn asked if a class could watch. that was 27 yrs ago. lol. I think the diet has caused this and I am so not happy. Hubby called me from San Fran last night and asked how I was doing, blah, blah and I said horrible, I have hemoroids and he said, well that's a pain in the a** and laughed. I am killing him when he gets home.lol

I am doing great with alternatives, I felt thin this am and jumped on the scale ( I know, not supposed to) and was down 6 lbs and my official weigh date is friday. I can't explain my losses, I do the same thing every week and sometimes it is a no loss and sometimes it is an ok loss and every now and then it is great. Like you say, the body will let go when the body wants to let go.

I can't wait to celebrate your weigh in next week, I just know you are going to have that "2" in front . I am sooooo excited for you.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Yes Ballamack where are you???? I was worried too.

Well wayward, guess what, I can't even download IE9. It keeps telling me to download it, I go through all the steps blah,blah,blah. Then it tells me it's downloaded to restart the computer and ta da!!! It's the same old IE 7 home premium that was pre-installedwhen I bought the computer. But I have lost the toolbar on that.
But the inital problem I had of cutting and pasting I solved, almost as simple as the F11 thing that didn't work for me. It was the simple "right click" thing.

My wonderful office support person got moved to another department, the new person is too stressed with the move to actually do anything, so I'm mucking it up myself on my home computer.
Still curious about the missing toobar though.
Thanks,
Pat
Closed Thread