Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #151  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Why is our page WAYYYYY down on the first page??? what is up with that?....lol...Hope everyone is having a productive Tuesday
Old 10-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #152  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

Hi All,
Hope you are all having a great Tuesday. I just had a nice compliment from a patient. It was kinda funny she said "excuse the language but you have lost a **** of a lot of weight!" I am trying to get use to saying thank you and taking compliments but I am not use to it if that makes sense. Sometimes I say I am working at it and then thank you. A lot of people noticed at my grandma's b-day party so that was nice. I cut and served everyone their cake and ice cream and didn't even want any, woohoo!! I guess my sister doesn't know how serious I am about the program because she keeps asking if I want stuff she know I can't have, not sure what that is all about but I am nice about it .
One of my rewards for 50lbs was to buy a few new shirts & pants for work but I may have to look today because I feel like I am swimming in most of my clothes. I just hate to buy something just to have it be too big in a month but I will look for sales I guess. Not even sure what my true size is right now which sometimes doesn't matter since every brand or cut seems to be a little different.
It is a beautiful day in western washington today and I am going to enjoy before the rain returns. Have a great day!
Old 10-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #153  
Started IP 7/8/11

woops didn't realize that was a bad word on here
Old 10-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #154  

Good for you!! 50lbs is great, keep it going!! Your sister may just be testing to see how serious you are about losing and keeping the weight off. Looks like you are proving to her just how serious you are. Do you have maybe some thrift stores or consignment shops that you could go look for some clothes? I shopped the Walmart clearance last week and picked up a few tops for $5 a piece and a pair of shorts for $5, so now I have a few things that 'fit" me and don't hang all over me. Wearing the clothes that fits me really shows that I have loss weight which I really enjoy seeing
Old 10-18-2011, 02:17 PM   #155  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning, I have been slammed so far today.
Frankly I am stressed, work has been slammed, money is tight right down, a lot of expenses all came down at the same exact moment, which sucks because it's been a couple of years since I have had to watch the bank balance.
It's just turning into one of those weeks, I just saw my little guy, he was going home for the day from daycare, he has bronchitis and was miserable so he is going home with mom for the day.
I am supposed to pick up my bike after work today from the shop, I finally had time to take it in and get those parts replaced they sent me under warranty.
Of course my WI is supposed to be today after work, that's 2 weeks in a row I have scheduled something during my WI in a different town and state wtf is wrong with me?

I honestly have no idea how this weeks WI is going to be, it seems like a slow week again, but I just had a slow week last week, plus I forgot my shorts so I have to do it in jeans, I tell you just not shaping up to be my day.
I did get 7 miles in at the track last night, but I am sore as heck from raking leaves last night when I got home, my back is all munched up and my arms are sore.
I tell you, every fricken year I get sore after raking, there is just no way to prepare for that I guess.
Anyways, I hope everyone is having a much better day than I am.
Sarah.... good job, I forgot you started the same day I did, you are doing great!!!
Lisa, what can I say, always a positive force, today is just negative day for Wayward, I have to have one once in awhile. I am just too tired, too sore, too stressed, too overworked, too everything right now.
I will check back in, I am going to do my WI in an hour, my "coach" said she could squeeze me in during my lunch hour since my appointment is causing a conflict, so we will see.

Stay positive, ignore my pessimist attitude today and stay strong ladies!!!
Old 10-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #156  
Started IP 7/8/11

Thanks Wuv. I haven't lost 50 yet but getting close, I just think I may have to get a couple things a few pounds before 50. I will check Walmart and we do have a Goodwill second hand store I still need to check out. Those can be hit or miss in my experience. As far as sister goes you are probley right but I know she doesn't like "diets" and I have lost this weight 2 years ago and gained back with a different program so maybe she is testing me. I am only 2lbs from the lowest I got on that program so from there on it is "new" weight lost lol. I do have a couple pair of jeans from then and when I wear them people really notice the weight loss, guess that makes sense if you wear something that fits lol. Well, I hope to find some good deals today .
Old 10-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #157  
Started IP 7/8/11

Thanks Wayward. We all have those days or weeks sometimes so don't feel alone on that. Glad you could resch your weigh in. Just do it in your underwear lol. Sounds like you need to have your chiropractor friend adjust you . I know your day will get better and you will have a great weigh in .
Old 10-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #158  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

*jumps into thread to give wayward a feel-better smooch and a hug*
In a voice imitating my grandmother, I am here to tell you that it will all work out okay. Just take a deep breath and let it all out and you can cry if you want to.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #159  

Good luck on the WI and since you are weighing in jeans we won't count it...how is that? you will do fine no matter what. I hear you on the money thing, it seems everything always happens at once. My truck tags are due, and both of the boys are due which is about $150-$200 a pop! Always something, I hope your little guys starts to feel better soon and that this isn't a sign of a bad winter for him being sick. When they are small like that all you want to do is hold them and take the sickness away at least that is all I wanted to do. Your day will get better, hang in there!
Old 10-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #160  
Started IP July 8th

O.k. back from WI, good week but I am tired of having to mess with my protein.
My coach knew I pushed it this week, and my lean mass took a hit. Now I need to split up my whey, I am going to long between eating.
So now a whey shake when I get home with just one scoop and then another when I get back from the track to keep stuff in my body.
We will see if that helps, I was wondering when going 10 hours between eating was going to come back and bite me, apparently at week 15 lol.

So loss this week another 4, so cannot complain, under 235, 17 pounds to make goal by end of Nov. but 29 pounds to make goal weight by Dec. 5th so we will see what happens.

Good WI but it didn't do much to effect my day.
Stay positive everyone and stay OP.

Last edited by Wayward; 10-18-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #161  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
O.k. back from WI, good week but I am tired of having to mess with my protein.
My coach knew I pushed it this week, and my lean mass took a hit. Now I need to split up my whey, I am going to long between eating.
So now a whey shake when I get home with just one scoop and then another when I get back from the track to keep stuff in my body.
We will see if that helps, I was wondering when going 10 hours between eating was going to come back and bite me, apparently at week 15 lol.

So loss this week another 4, so cannot complain, under 235, 15 pounds to make goal by end of Nov. but 29 pounds to make goal weight by Dec. 5th so we will see what happens.

Good WI but it didn't do much to effect my day.
Stay positive everyone and stay OP.
Its probably more like 6 since you have the jeans on remember??? Well you were doing what your coach said so its not your fault. Cheer Up Wayward, its going to get better
Old 10-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #162  
Started IP July 8th

Ok screw it, new picture time, too much light in my office... don't care I am looking pretty good compared to what I used to I think
Plus I just took off my hat lol, hat hair, as much as I can be as short as I keep it.

Oh and I did find a pair of jean shorts in my office, they were way too big and still much heavier than my Under Armour I usually weigh in with, plus I HAD to wear a belt and stuff, so maybe, maybe 5, but 4 is still good.
Just not as good as I would have liked coming off a week of 2.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #163  

Quote:
Ok screw it, new picture time, too much light in my office... don't care I am looking pretty good compared to what I used to I think
Plus I just took off my hat lol, hat hair, as much as I can be as short as I keep it.

Oh and I did find a pair of jean shorts in my office, they were way too big and still much heavier than my Under Armour I usually weigh in with, plus I HAD to wear a belt and stuff, so maybe, maybe 5, but 4 is still good.
THERE YA GO!!!!.....THERE is that WAYWARD we all like, see I told you, that you would be fine!!!....GREAT pic! and you can't tell you have hat hair....hahah
Old 10-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #164  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:

HOLY "bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!" Amazing! And check out those guns! LOL
Old 10-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #165  

Wayward! You look fantastic! Your arms are huge! In a good way!
Keep positive and keep on going because you are almost there!!!!
Closed Thread