Old 06-09-2006, 09:28 AM   #61  

Good Morning Jammers!

I did the 20min workout yesterday and sweated like a pig! I have to admit that I was a little lost but I just kept marching until I could catch up. I think I will keep doing the 20min workout through this weekend to see if I can get the moves right. Is Cardio Party a lot different? I haven't done that one yet.

Thanks!
mookiemunchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 09:46 AM   #62  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Thumbs up Are You Ready For 10 Days Of Jammin?????

Godd Morning!!! Fellow Jammers-- three days until we begin or 10 Day Kick Start Challenge.

I hope y'all are ready to give it your very best I will post those who have committed to the 10 Day Kick Start Challenge in an hour or so. Unfortunately, I have to actually "work" this morning. I plan to come in and check this site on Saturday and Sunday since I don't have internet connection at home. I'm thinking about getting wireless internet, will check into it this afternoon. I can hardly stand not checking in on the weekends!!!

I don't like my new scales--they weigh 3 pounds heavier than my others. I will adjust my ticker on Monday morning. I'm doing the 2 day fast Saturday and Sunday so maybe that will help me drop those pounds. I'm glad I bought the new scales now instead of during the challenge. I guess they are accurate as I can get on them 4 times in a row and the weigh the same

Let's all get mentally and physically motivated to get the most out of this challenge. If there is anything that I can do to help---Please let me know.
Have a great TGIF

Last edited by Turbomimi; 06-09-2006 at 11:17 AM.
Turbomimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 11:38 AM   #63  
Lifetime Fat Fighter

S/C/G: 237/235/150

Height: 5'2"

You could always adjust your starting weight as well. You've still lost the same amount of weight. No two scales weigh the same.
nicolbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:36 PM   #64  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Smile Roster for June 12 10-Day Kick Start

The follwoing are those who have indicated a desire to join us for the June 12 Kick Start Challenge. If you see your screen name and have changed your mind please let me know. If you do not see your screen name and want to participate do the same.

I have added the names for those of you who have shared it with us.

Turbomimi - Linda
2CMEAGAIN- Angie
Nail-Lady - Darcy
dreamy_drea - Andrea
bbobsgirl
luvhandlz
Chefbran - Brandi
Sigma3
FiveTymeMommy
Mookiemunchkin
hollyg1910
Natscharene
lovevinet - Mary
inchbyinch1
iluvkomer
Falada

That's 16 participants now---Wooo Hoooo

Again, please let me know if I have missed you or posted your name and you have changed your mind. I just went back through this thread and the Turbo Jam thread and picked those who said they wanted to participate.

Last edited by Turbomimi; 06-09-2006 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:07 PM   #65  

I just got my Turbo Jam tapes today. I can't even get through the Learn and Burn tape!! LOL....I'm not in bad shape but I am horribly uncoordinated so I think it is going to take me a while to get the moves down. Nevertheless, I am really excited about the positive results that people have had with this program. I'd like to try the 10-Day Kickstart on June 12th!
Falada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:19 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 159/146/120

Height: 5'0"

Linda you missed me . Not your fault though I've only made 2 post since I started . I meet people face to face I can talk forever . But writing or typing I can't seem to find the words. But I really would like to be a part of the challenge. I'll try to post more often.Thank you.

Last edited by iluvkomer; 06-09-2006 at 07:59 PM.
iluvkomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 05:59 PM   #67  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Smile Addingd iluvkomer and Falada to our list

iluvkomer - I am sorry that I missed you, I'll get you and Falada added right now.

Everyone- Try to use this weekend to prepare yourself for this challenge. I find that visualization and saying positive things (in my head) helps me to focus on my life challenges. Again if you really want some motivation, check out Meg's and Charles's stories.

I'll be checking in tomorrow and will be happy to add anyone else who may be interested. I've noticed that we have a lot of "readers" to our thread.

I want to give you each a big dose of WILL POWER DUST

Have a great weekend
Old 06-09-2006, 08:15 PM   #68  

I would like to join, too, please!
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 08:51 PM   #69  

Smile

Linda Thanks for adding me . And don't worry about missing me I am just so glad that you started this challenge . If you hadn't I would probably still be just sitting here. Thank you so much for inspiring me to get up and move. Cynthia
Old 06-10-2006, 03:24 AM   #70  

My TJ success~I lost 2 pounds & 2" this week doing TJ!!! I am looking sexy! I can't wait for Monday!!! I did the 20 minute TJ last night since I was so dang tired....... I see we have 16,no 18 participants~WOW!!!!Oh my~18 new bodies in 12 days from now~what could be better???
I'm gonna keep jammin & losin!!!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 10:16 AM   #71  

Way to go Angie. I'll be glad when I see my scale move down.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:53 AM   #72  

I jumped on the scales this morning & I'm another 2 pounds down!I LOVE TJ!!!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:07 AM   #73  

Smile

Congratulations Angie You are a great inspiration to us all.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:48 PM   #74  

I'm finally getting the moves down on the 20 minute workout! In addition, I usually do another video, just because it's fun and...I have a lot of time. Chalene is just so awesome! Today will be the 4th day of TJ for me!
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 03:21 PM   #75  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Turbomimi ~~ Thanks for posting the names of the 10-day challenge participants. You're doing an awesome job of getting us motivated. I have jammed for the past 9 days, so I'm taking a rest day tomorrow...gearing up for Monday. I am so stoked about this challenge. I'm going to the grocery store tonight to buy everything I'll need for next week.

Until Monday, take care everybody.
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote