Old 06-04-2006, 01:57 PM   #16  
Lifetime Fat Fighter

S/C/G: 237/235/150

Height: 5'2"

I thought it was the 12th and there will be another one that starts around the 20th.
nicolbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 03:24 PM   #17  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Count me in, too. I'm planning on starting June 12th. If this is the incorrect start date, please let me know. Thanks.
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:47 AM   #18  

Come on gals~keep signing up~what do you have to lose?Inches?Pounds?Both?
1 week til our start date!YAHOO!!!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:57 AM   #19  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Arrow Whow!! Just 7 Days Until We Begin....

Sorry everyone!!!! I'm a blond and I guess I got confused with the Challenge that Zennifer wants to start on the 20th.

My challange will start next Monday, June 12, 2006. I apoligize for all the confusion.

I am excited to get started and it seems like we will have great participation. I suggest we use this week to master the 11 essential steps and build endurance. The important things are to do the exercise rotation as suggested by Turbo Jam and to plan your meals according to the Turbo Jam brochure or the plan you are using.

This challenge is meant to give motivation, encouragment and friendship to everyone who participate. I will send each of you a private message with my email and phone number if you would like to share to the group without the WORLD reading it.

Have a great day!!

Last edited by Turbomimi; 06-05-2006 at 01:05 PM.
Turbomimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:02 PM   #20  

I'm ready turbomimi!!!
Old 06-05-2006, 03:41 PM   #21  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Yes, I can tell that you are really ready and I have a feeling that some of us will have to use you as our motivation. I'm really eager to get started to. I will need motivation to keep going for 10 days though, but as long as we have positive individuals like you to keep the momentum up, I feel we will all be successful in taking another bit out of our weight loss Elephant!

Thanks for your positive spirit!!

Last edited by Turbomimi; 06-05-2006 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:09 PM   #22  

I guess I'm tired of being fat & I'll be single next Monday so I gotta look good!
We're ALL going to look fab after our 1st 10 day kick start!
How often can we do the 10 day?Are there so many days to go off & do other dvds & then back to the 10 day ones?
I REALLY REALLY want to look HOT this Summer!
Old 06-05-2006, 05:56 PM   #23  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

iluvkomer - We are excited that you want to join the challenge. The more participants - the more support we will have.

We are going to have such a dedicated group of individuals on our challenge. Thank you all!!!
Old 06-05-2006, 10:21 PM   #24  
Dee

S/C/G: 172/158/150

Height: 5' 6''

You can count me in too! I just finished my 10 day kickstart on Saturday. I lost a total of 8lbs. I feel so great! I am so proud of myself cause I have been trying different diets for the last year and have failed miserably at all of them. I can't believe how much I look forward to doing the TJ videos. I was so lazy and now I get up in the morning and can't wait to workout! I just want to let everyone know that if I can do it, YOU CAN TOO! I actually stuck to the plan to the T. There were a few things I didn't like on it but I either left them off or pretty much just ate the same things over and over. The funny thing is that I never got tired of them either. haha So anyway, I want to wish you all the luck and I will be ready to do this once again on Sunday! Even though I'm not on the 10 day challenge right now, I am still eating healthy. Good luck to you all!
luvhandlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:51 PM   #25  

WTG Dee!
Old 06-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #26  

Default Lose 10 in 10?

Hello all
I am new to this, but I need help. I am toooo picky and not much on the lose 10 menu appeals to me. It looks low carb and high protein...so could I go that route and watch my calories and limit my carbs and still lose 10 in 10?

Thanks!!
hollyg1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:29 AM   #27  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Thumbs up Way to go DEE

Woooo Hooo, Dee!!

Thanks for sharing your success on the 10 day challenge. I know that you have inspired me to stick with the diet plan. We certainly need individuals like you to inspire those who are doing the challenge for the first time.

Hollyg - I'm not educated enough to tell you whether you would lose 10 in 10 by eating similar foods. I would think that it would be the same, but you may or may not lose 10 pounds. I think we all know when we are eating something that we shouldn't. All I can say is give it a try! I used the South Beach Diet two week plan and lost 14 pounds in two weeks, of course I have gained that back and more, that was two years ago. According to one of my co-workers who is a certified personal trainer, the most important thing to remember is the water, 8 glasses (8 0z) or the equivalent that is so important when losing weight. I think if you truly drink that much, you don't have as much hunger. I guess the bottom line is to stick with the exercise program and eat similar foods. Perhaps someone else can answer your question, but we all lose at different rates and some will lose less that 10 and some more depending on their metabolism. Anyway, we are very happy that you want to join us.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:40 AM   #28  

Morning Jammers!
I got my 20 minute TJ in last night! I figured that was good since I pushed mowed a bit,washed my blazer & played ball with my son.
As far as the 10 day meals~you can eat just the foods you like & skip the ones you don't~if you need to substitute then make sure it's the same(carb or veggie,etc...)I do Jenny Craig so I'll be following it~I thought of following the 10 day instead just for those 10 days & go back to JC when it's over.I need to check out the menu again.I'm picky too.
Let's keep jammin ladies!!!
Old 06-07-2006, 12:20 AM   #29  

I did my TJ cardio party tonight! I ate my calories & drank my fluid!
How's everyone doing?Is everyone getting ready for Monday???
Old 06-07-2006, 09:44 AM   #30  
Lifetime Fat Fighter

S/C/G: 237/235/150

Height: 5'2"

I gotta tell ya'll. In the last week I have lost 2.4 lbs and 3.5 inches (I only measure 5 spots.) All this from doing Turbo Jam. I love it. I had been in a 3 month plateau with my weight. Plus I've stopped counting calories. Maybe my body just needed more than I was giving it. Or maybe it was just time to let go of the weight again. Who knows. But either way I credit alot of it to Turbo Jam. So for all those lurkers out there wondering if they should buy the tapes, or even if they should do the 10 day with us, I say go for it!

I'm so ready for Monday to get here.
nicolbw is offline   Reply With Quote