Old 06-22-2006, 03:58 PM   #211  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Amanda29 ~~ Welcome...I'm glad that we have been an inspiration to you. I don't think you'll be disappointed with your TJ purchase...you're gonna love it. I'm so excited for you.

Linda ~~ You did it. Here's me giving you a **High Five**. You're on your way...keep it up!

Hamster ~~ I can see the difference in your pics. Congratulations!!

I'm looking forward to seeing our overall success. Take care everybody.

Julie
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:14 PM   #212  

Ladies,
I haven’t been able to check in as much as I had wanted to but knowing that I will have to post my results has kept me focused. I exercised everyday and even though a friend of mine came to visit and I didn’t follow the quick start food diet, I watched my intake. I would like to do this again for the next 10 days and be more focused.

Good luck to everyone
turbogeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:33 PM   #213  
Determined 2 meet my goal

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5.4

Great job ladies,
Hamster-GREAT JOB!!!

Turbomimi-thanks for the calling us all together

I did measurements and overall I lost over 10 inches( actually 11.25). I will weigh my in later today. But I am encouraged and excited. I was so excited I had some co-workers working out with Turbo Jam and my sisters. I do not really have a before pic but I do see the change in my up abs and hips. I hope the challenge from Zennifer will help in the lower abs and the rest I need to take off.

Tracy
sigma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:20 PM   #214  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Hampster - Thanks for posting your pics, there is a definite change in your profile. Great results.

So far here are the stats for those who have posted:

bbobsgirl: 1.5" lost

Hampster - 3.0 lbs & 5.0"

Mookiemunchkin - 3.50 lbs & 10.75"

Turbomimi - 4.0 lbs & 6.75"

for a TOTAL of 10.50 Pounds & 24.00 inches

I'll have to update this in the AM. We are starting a lightning storm and I need to log out of my computer at work.

Great job everyone.....no on to Zennifer's challenge
Turbomimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:49 PM   #215  

Height: 5'8"

Hi Ladies! I have to say, I am very impressed with the results you all have posted....Lookin Good!!

This was my second round with the 10 day program, with the first one, I lost 11.25 inches overall, So I honestly did not expect to see much in the way of results this time, but I have been pleasantly surprised.

Here are mine:
Before/After

Weight~177....175
Height~5'8"
R Bicep~12....11.75
L Bicep~11.5....11.5
Chest(across bustline)~43...42.5 (That has NEVER happened before!! )
Waist~41....38
Hips~40.5....39.25
R thigh~21....21
L thigh~20....20

That is 2lbs and 5 inches less of me, so I am very pleased!

Turbomimi~Thank you again for being so motivational, it was a great help knowing you were here!!

bbobsgirl~Hey...look at it this way, if you did not gain your normal water weight with TOM, maybe you will see the weight loss after TOM is over!!

Hope to see you all over at Zennifers!!
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:21 PM   #216  

Default wow

I've ordered the TJ set from ebay & I can't wait for it to arrive.

I can't believe the before & after photos of Hamster. Is that really after 10 days!? You can see the difference in the tummy, the face & the butt!!! 10 days!!! I'm just amazed. You look great!

I normally just lurk but I had to say...WOW!!! All of you have done soooo well.

Thanks for the inspiration,

Teresa
tsameshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:53 PM   #217  
Dee

S/C/G: 172/158/150

Height: 5' 6''

Default Results..............

Alright ladies, here are my results. I have no idea where I lost these 2 lbs cause when I measured, everything was the same except my waist. I think I lost most of it in my face. haha

WEIGHT: 162
HEIGHT: 5'6"
CHEST: 38 1/2
WAIST: 41 40
HIPS: 42
R THIGH: 24
L THIGH: 24
R ARM: 12
L ARM: 12

I knew I wouldn't see the results I did last time. Last time I lost 8lbs!!! Maybe cause I was eating stuff that I shouldn't have and skipped like 3 days of workouts this time. I will do better on Zennifers plan. So far so good!!!!
luvhandlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:26 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 159/146/120

Height: 5'0"

Congrats everyone!
  • chest 39, 38 3/4
  • right arm 13 1/4, 13
  • left arm 13, 12 3/4
  • waist 32 1/2, 31
  • hips 41 1/4, 40 1/2
  • right thigh 25 1/2, 24
  • left thigh 25 1/2, 24
  • weight 156, 153
3lbs 6ins
iluvkomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:33 AM   #219  
~*Andrea*~

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Default Results

HI Ladies!!!

My results are in...before and after

weight: 160...155
chest: 36....36
R. arm 13.5...13.5
L. arm 13.....13.5
waist 33.....32
hips 40.....37
R thigh 25.....25
L thigh 25.....25

Lost 5 lbs. and 4 inches! I'm pleased with my results, i can start to see some definition to! I felt confident enough to want to go swimming, so i did just that. Congrats to everyone, we did awesome! I to will be joining Zennifer's 10 day challenge! Were gonna look hot by the time 4th of July roles around!!

*** I just turned on the TV and there is a Turbo Jam infomercial!!!***
dreamy_drea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:18 AM   #220  
Determined 2 meet my goal

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5.4

Default My results

Thanks to Turbo Jam I lost a total of 11.25 inches and 3 lbs.
Previous measurements:
Name: Tracy
Age 38
weight: 188
height: 5'4 1/2
Chest: 38, this is mis-measurement needed to say 40
Arms: 12.5
Waist: 39.5
Hips: 44
Thighs: 27/26

NOW
weight: 185 (3 lbs)
Chest: 38(2' loss)
Arms: 12.75/12. (.25 loss)
Waist: 34.5 (5.0' loss)
Hips: 41.5(2.5 loss)
Thighs:26/25.5 (1.5 loss)TOTAL : 3 LBS LOSS/ 11.25 INCHES LOSS
Thanks Turbomimi for challenging me to go to the next level.
I will post pics when I have completed the zennifer challenge.
Blessings everyone.
Let's TJ.
sigma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:00 AM   #221  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

tsameshi - Welcome to our community.

As you have read, we are a very supportive group of ladies and are all striving for the same goal--to lose weight and improve our health. When you receive your DVD's, please join us. I have feeling that we will continue to do these 10 day challenges for some time. It is a good way to keep focused on our goals and know that we are not alone.

We are doing another 10 day sequel right now with Zennifer join in when you are ready!!

Again, Welcome and thanks for tracking our progress.

Linda
Old 06-23-2006, 11:35 AM   #222  

WOW, hamster, i can't believe what a difference those 10 days made. i just love your pictures. i received my turbo jam in the mail yesterday and can't wait to get started. anybody out there wanting to do this together?
Mom2Seany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:50 AM   #223  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

MOM2Seany-

Join us on the 10 day challenge that is currently in progress. You will have several Turbo Jammers to encourage and motivate you. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87305

Good Luck with your goal!
Old 06-23-2006, 04:52 PM   #224  

I want to congratulate everyone on their changes!!!! It is so awesome but the best part is that these changes were made while having fun . . . how often does THAT happen???!!!! And even if they were small ones, you still feel good about yourself. So many times, it could lead to discouragement. Seeing those pictures was something - and a good reason they tell you to take them I guess. I need to do that. Because even if I don't feel like I've made a big difference on the outside - put them up next to the before's and you can see with your eyes. Makes sense . . . I didn't realize how big I was until I would see pictures of myself. Yuck. But these are good pictures!!!!! They will be for my eyes only right now but good pictures. LOL

I do have some advice for anyone that wants it - take it if you will. On another message board I visit, it was mentioned how fish oil really helped this gal and her mom lose their belly weight. I have heard alot of how fish oil helps for many things but this caught my eye since this is where most of my weight is. Someone recommended the Nature Made brand for no fish burps (because the ones I tried gave it to me so bad I would quit right away - for gross) and I have yet to have any trouble with these. I've been taking them for awhile and didn't realize until this week how much they were helping me - I only lost a pound this week - and I know I shouldn't say "only" because it is better then nothing or going up a pound but the other weeks I was losing 2 pounds and I felt really bloated and icky all week which I haven't been since starting this new eating plan - couldn't figure out what was different because I was eating the same and actually had the best week eating - it dawned on my yesterday that I had forgotten to take my fish oil all week - that was the only thing different - sure enough I took it yesterday and today and I am not bloated. I went to the doctor today and she said I can take four capsules (was only taking 2). SOOOOO - I am passing this along, especially if you carry your weight in the middle, you might want to try this - give it a few weeks though.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And to the ones continueing on the Turbo Jam journey!!!!!

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:09 PM   #225  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Rachelle,

Thanks for the tip. Is the Nature Brand just called "fish oil"? I want to try that for certain, but I don't want to burppp it ---yuky.

Again, I want to thank you for loving TJ so much and encouraging all of us to stick with the program. Yes, it is awsome to see wonderful results like Hampster, she is really a very beautiful girl and the changes she made in just 10 days are remarkable. She really did stick with the program and that's what it takes..dedication.

I am working on the stats from those who have posted today and will get them on the thread before I leave tonight.

Thanks again, Rachelle, for your on-going posts and support. You are truly an inspiration to everyone!

Linda