Old 06-13-2006, 11:49 AM   #121  
Determined 2 meet my goal

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5.4

Hello everyone, boy do I feel good today even though I am in a little pain but it is good pain. I did my 3 miles this morning . and tonight when I get home from work, I will do the Cardio Party. I wish I could do it at work

Turbomimi-I do understand regarding the good/bad side. It seems so easy to just not do it but when I think about how I want to look and how tired I am of paying for exercises videos and they just sit there collecting dust, I then become encouraged. I know how I want to look and how I use to look and I will be even better now that I found TJ. Thank God for TJ.
I do have to change my meal a little because I am a picky eater and I do not like some of the things on the menu. I will actually do more whey shakes, I love them and I even add the liquid flax seed oil into my shakes.

Ok, off to work I go , can't wait to do TJ tonight. Also I wanted to include my before picture which will motivate me to change it by sharing it with the world
Tracy a.k.a. Sigma 3
sigma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:11 PM   #122  

Hopefully my pictures will come thru, I was having problems with them uploading.
If they do show up, the pic with my best friend Tracey was taken on this past Saturday, 6/10/2006.

Tracy a.k.a. Sigma3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tracy3.jpg (37.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Tracy & Tracey.jpg (41.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Tracy.jpg (46.4 KB, 20 views)
Old 06-13-2006, 12:20 PM   #123  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Tracy,

Thanks for sharing your "before" pictures. I took mine in my workout clothes and am not ready to post until I have some good ones to post next to it. I think you can see in the one with my granddaughter, my face is full and my blouse is tight on my arms. I hope to have an updated one to post after the challenge.

Have a great day
Turbomimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:43 PM   #124  

Smile 10 day challenge

Hello Ladies,
We are on day 2! Yesterday wasnt bad. I was not able to get all the items on the list but am working with what I have and being as strict as I can. I wasnt able to workout this morning but I am looking forward to my cardio party tonight!
turbogeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:49 PM   #125  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Turbogeanie - Great Job. I know how hard it can be to purchase special food. I'm sure that if you just cut back and eat things that you know are giving you protien and the energy you need to workout everynight, you will be fine.

Just taking that "first step" is great. Looks like you are getting very close to your goal. Those pounds seem to be the hardest to drop.

Keep up the good work!!
Old 06-13-2006, 03:28 PM   #126  
~*Andrea*~

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Default Day 2!

Hi Ladies!!

Whoo day 2! Cardio Party Done!! My back is sore (the good kind of sore) I guess the wheel is really doing it's job!

Darcy...My workout was a little hard to because i also lowered my calorie intake yesterday (in a good way with all healthy foods).But mu tummy still felt kinda empty, i don't know how to explain it but i think i know how you feel!

Turbomimi...Thanks! I can tell he's really trying not just to support me but he wants it for himself to. I wish you guys could see him do the pump

Have a good day everyone!! We're doing awesome!! Doesn't this little emoticon look like some kinda turbo Jam move ---> ....Anyway, I'll come back later! Thanks 4 the support and motivation guys!
dreamy_drea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 03:52 PM   #127  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Unhappy Signing Off For The Day

OK, Jammers, got to sign off for today. I have a Dr's appt at 3:15 (just follow-up) and got to get on the road.

Everyone have a wonderful evening DO YOUR WORKOUT!! and I'll check in with you in the A.M.

Linda
Old 06-13-2006, 08:09 PM   #128  
MARY

IM SOOO BUMMED, I DIDNT FINISH MY CARDIO PARTY CAUSE MY SOON TO BE EX-HUSBAND CALLED, I SWEAR HE JUST RUINS MY WHOLE DAY. IT WASNT TOO BAD THOUGH I WENT TO MY STEPMOMS HOUSE AND WALKED 4 MILES UPHILL ON HER MACK DADDY TREADMILL AND DID 50 CRUNCHES ON HER AB LOUNGE (BEFORE I PASSED OUT) LOL. I KNOW THIS QUESTION IS KINDA OFF THE SUBJECT, BUT IF ANYONE HAS BEEN AWARDED SOLE CUSTODY, PLEASE GIVE ME A BUZZ. I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. YOU GUYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO WORKIN OUT TOMORROW MORNING. TURBOMIMI THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL SUPPORT EVEN THOUGH IT ISNT DIRECTED AT ME I GET A CONFIDENCE AND MORAL BOOST, YOUR A WONDER WOMAN
LOVEVINET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:12 PM   #129  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbobsgrl
Rachelle ~~ I was just assuming the calorie burn for Tae-Bo was higher, just because Billy can be so intense sometimes (for my taste anyway - lol). That statement wasn't based upon anything tried or true. It's good to know the calorie burn is about the same.

Good job on working out. Keep it up.
I'm thinking that for some, they might burn more calories with Taebo. Our bodies are so different.

Thanks! The working out part I don't have a problem with - at least during the week - it's the eating part that is hard for me.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:26 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 166/159/140

Default Day 2

Could not go to the park and walk today since all of the parks are closed because of the storm here in Florida. So I was stuck with the dreadmill, this morning. Did Cardio Jam when I got home and now off to do AbJam.
Things are getting crazy around here for summer vaca. DD's are traveling in one direction and I in another and we are trying to coordinate it all......
Keep going strong everyone!! Don't lose your focus.
sunshine06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:30 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 159/146/120

Height: 5'0"

Default Thanks

Well guys I almosts wimped out today. I spent the day running errands with my sister so I didn't get to work out during my little boys nap.I got online and read some of your post and thats all it takes. So I made myself go ahead and try it with him awake.Of course it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Thanks everyone
iluvkomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 11:42 PM   #132  
Dee

S/C/G: 172/158/150

Height: 5' 6''

Default Feeling much better!!!

Hi guys! I'm glad to see that everyone got their workouts done! Remember how I was saying that I was feeling lazy and didn't feel like eating healthy? Well, I did CP and Turbo Sculpt today! I feel so good that I cheated and had a scoop of Orange sherbert. I feel bad about that now but oh well, I can't do much about it now!

Drea: That is funny how you said you're boyfriend was doing the pump! I can just imagine what he looks like.

Alright, well I'm off to bed! My baby will be up at the crack of dawn! Then I'll be jumping over him trying to my workout while he's crawling around! Naw, it's not too bad. He sits there and watches Chalene and dances! Keep up the good work everyone! WE ARE GONNA DO THIS GIRLS!!!!!!!
luvhandlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 11:59 PM   #133  

ok, i made it through for day two of workouts....hurt a little. i think I need to buy new shoes.
Good job to all who made it thru....
Old 06-14-2006, 01:05 AM   #134  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Keep up the good work everybody! Sometimes we're forced into modifying our workouts...just keep adapting and moving...it's all good.

Rachelle~~ The working out part has become a habit for me...no problems there. Like you, my problem is with the food. I'm either fighting the temptations at work or trying to decide on what to eat. I've never really been into cooking, so I'm really having to adjust...I'll get there eventually.

Sigma3 ~~ I saw that you worked out in WOWY today...so did I. I recognized you by the picture you posted today. Anyway, I'm listed over there with the same nic that I use here...bbobsgrl. I work out in WOWY just about every day...it's motivates me to get moving when I see so many other people in motion...plus, I can't wimp out on my success buddies. If you're looking for shoes, check out the Nike Ballo Shox...they have good support and are so comfortable...perfect for Turbo Jam.

So here's my recap for the day: I ate a brownie a work that I shouldn't have...it was just calling my name. Why can't these people just stop bringing food? I know, it's not them...I should have better self-control. As I've already mentioned, I completed Cardio Party today after work...for the second day, my energy was real high. Who knows, maybe I worked off the brownie.

Have a good night ladies...until tomorrow, keep jamming.
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 01:10 AM   #135  

Day 2.

Mmmm! I feel great. I did the 20-minute workout + Cardio Party today! I ate well, too! I think I'm past the "soreness" point, which makes me question: AM I DOING ENOUGH? Yes, I sweat. Yes, my heart rate goes up. But I no longer wake up sore. I don't have to wake up sore everyday for TJ to be a good workout, do I? I've only been doing it for a week!

Also, do you gals do TJ with shoes? I do my workout on carpet, and sometimes my feet get a bit slippery and I have to reposition them.

And one last thing...I drip sweat on the carpet. Isn't that gross? Hehe!

Keep Jamming, everyone!
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote