Old 05-13-2007, 11:19 AM   #151  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Well my weigh in was today and...I am at 207 wooohooo. After a stall in loss the first week of the month, I was starting to get worried but I am glad to see the scales moving again! After drinking too much Tuesday, I really focused in on my eating habits and have been very diligent with what goes into my mouth (now I just have to get the excercise thing consistant LOL) and I guess it pays off!

Thank you guys for all of the support you give me and each other. I feel like none of this would be possible without all of you guys here at 3FC. I have these little goals I set for myself, and they work! It's really nice to see your "ticker" move, and have a place to go and celebrate your losses, and see other people making genuine prgress too!!

OK I'll stop being sappy now

((Hugs))
Mary

Last edited by sockmonkey70; 05-13-2007 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Spelling
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #152  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Welcome KT!

WTG Tracy and Mary!

Happy Mother's Day, ladies!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 08:18 PM   #153  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Hey Ladies!

WTG Sockmonkey!! I'm due for my weigh in on Tuesday and am super nervous again!! I feel like I have been slacking especially because I didn't do my cardio or watch what I ate.

Still, I didn't go way overboard and stuck to my 5 pm cut off.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a loss on Tuesday. And if no loss shows up, well, I'm goign to shrug it off and work harder for the following weigh in!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:28 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone!

I did my weigh in today and I was 168! I'm really exciting about reaching my goal of 165 this month!

But I have a question for everyone. What time of day do you weigh in at? I weigh in the morning before breakfast but I don't know how accurate that is. Good luck to everyone today!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:07 AM   #155  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

morning ladies, didnt weigh in this morning TOM and i am so bloated and puffy feeling, i knew that if i did weigh and saw a higher number i would just get upset, so thought it best to avoid them until im less bloated etc.
Im off to the gym tonight, bit of gentle exercise might help ease the cramps perhaps.
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:04 PM   #156  

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend and nice mothers day yesterday.

ktandthesmurfs, welcome and congrats on the loss : ) It's a good idea to weigh in before eating and after using the toilet. I don't think the time matters so much and may vary from person to person depending on how much fluid one takes in etc. before weighing. I beleive that most people weigh in prior to eating or consuming fluids and after using the toilet.

sockmonkey, way too goooooooo girl that is awesome! keep up the great work. Treighsie congratulations as well on the loss, every bit helps.

Tracyg, you'll have your current clothes to guage your progress and as you lose weight and they get too baggy, you can go shopping and add to your collection keep on truckin.

mascara, whati is the florette salad in a bag? Is it the raw brocolli with carrots? I often eat that as a snack with my f.f ranch veggie dip, I like it because I find it very filling. I think it's good that your trying new things, we all need variety sometimes. A while back I tried those veggie burger things, figured I would like them as I love portabello mushrooms, but I didn't care for them. Have you tried the baby carrots in a bag? They make a nice crunchy and filling snack.

Lekhika, good luck with weigh in tomorrow. pigginpodgey, hope your feeling better hun. I hate that bloated puffy feeling during TOM and I wont weigh in either if it's right before or around that time, keep on truckin girl.

Ok ladies, as for me, I weighed in this morning and am down a little more than 1/2 a lb. , bringing me to a total of a 2lb. loss thus far this month. I am suprised it was not more given my week and how much looser my pants are from just 2 weeks ago! I beleive I may have hit a set point and it's giving me a fight and I will fight it back!!! I am going to keep on truckin and am bound to get past that set point, im hoping to see a good drop next week or right after TOM (I typically see a nice drop then). I am thinking to skip next mondays weigh in (as I am due for TOM day before) and weigh in on thursday and then again the following thursday which is the last day of the month (the 31rst). That gives me 17 days ladies to kick some butt. From there, I will do mondays again as that weigh in day works well for me.

COngratulations to all of you on your losses and also for maintenance, exercise , and for just keeping it going. We start a new day today, and a new week. We still have 2 1/2 weeks left to the month, let's keep it going ladies, a lot can happen in that time frame. Wishing you all a great and successful day, let's kick butt

Nosnah, how are you girl? did you decide on the fruit plan? hope you had a great weekend.

Goodluck to everyone else weighing in today, I'll check back later. Ciao for now : ) have a super day.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #157  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Lek ~ I weigh in on Tuesdays too! Let's keep our fingers crossed for each other.

Congratulations KT! Personally, I WI first thing in the morning, after I've used the restroom and before I've drank or eaten anything.

Piggin ~ Grrr TOM!

Full ~ WTG!

everyone!
Old 05-14-2007, 03:03 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

okay BAD NEWS=I gained about a pound(so in total I've lost a pound)
GOOD NEWS=I lost about an inch around my waist
The conclusion may be simple to you- i lost fat and gained muscle-however i haven't lifted any weights or done any toning exercises all week, just my running and walking. Maybe its water weight but i used the loo right before. My body is strange my body is weird and it'll keep doing these things until i start treating it right.
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:25 PM   #159  
Buttermom

S/C/G: 220/205/165

Height: 5.4

hello ladies

the week just flew by now didnt it ??? well i did very well this past week even with t.o.m visiting he got on my nerves but hes gone. i stuck with my routine the tread 2 times and walking for an hour outside a day except for sunday i totally got spoiled for mothers day got a couple outfits but now im thinking i should of not gotten them cause i put the size 16 on this morning and they fit pretty loose so im thinking i wont by clothes for a while ha ha but i got on the scale this morning and im 2 lbs away from my 190 goal for this month im so excited i have been kicking this weight problem in the ***!!!!

im glad to see everyone posting

17 days full steam im sure ull kick some butt!!! i was thinking of not stepping on the scale but if i see it i get on it i told my hubby to hide it from me for the remaning of the month just to see how i do so ill let you know how that goes

welp everyone take care

marie
buttermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:35 PM   #160  
focus creates results

Jasonslea...I'm more nervous about this weigh in than I was about the last!!!

Fullsteamahead...I think in the end it's the loose clothing that's awesome right? I know the numbers sort of validate all of the hard work but I'm trying to really not get hung up on the numbers. Perhaps this is all just a prep. to make it ok if my numbers don't go down or worse....go up....

Mascara....just keep on movin on! It's the big picture that counts right?

Buttermom! WTG!!
Old 05-14-2007, 11:19 PM   #161  

HI there ladies : )

Mascara ,even with running and walking, you put on muscle! Indeed you do! You put it on in your legs (your quads, hamstrings, calves) and butt and lower abs too! OUr backs, (our lats) are the largest muscle in our body and so when we build that up we in effect burn a lot of fat, but the legs? in comparison to the arms and all its muscles, god! You are indeed putting on lean tissue! I think it is awesome that you lost an inch around your waist! bravo for taking measurements! My body is strange too mascara, in the sense that it fluctuates quite frequently! Anyhow, I think your doing great, keep it up!

JasonsLea, goodluck tommorow and thanks for the words of encouragement : )

buttermom, way to go babe ! you are rocking! Listen, whatever your doing, keep on doing it! ITs working fo ryou! If its a one x weigh in every week, keep it up! Honestly, a once a week weigh in works best for me. If its before that, too soon, and if its too much or too long after that i may slack! Only reason I mayyyyy hold off until thursday next week is because of Tom. I kow myself all to well, if I let my weigh ins go too far or long, I may flounder! Thats just me! Ill see what happens. Your rocking girl! I am so happy for you, keep on doing what your doing okay? stick with the once a week weigh ins if that is what you have been doing. Your kicking butt! As for t hose clothes, my new thing has been to not try them on in the stores. I guess I just could not handle those godforsaken fluerosecent lights, lol. Take them home, leave the tags on, try them on in the privacy of your own home. If they dont fit, voila, bring them back! its a pain in the butt I know but it saves you from slaving over those small cubicles in the store with fluorecent lighting, lol! something I just could not bring myself to deal with for a long time. Anyways darlin, your rockin, keep it up

lekhika, you said i t girl! yesssssssssssssssssss. It is so much more about those numbers on the scale, yet honestly, I want those numbers down down down! but then again, I have been feeling so much better since i started this, its unreal! no more tummy troubles! my clothes looser and I can accomplish tasks around the house with so much more ease than before! I feel sooooooo much better! even carry8ing groceries and doing things around the house, my whole quality of living and life has increased!!!!!!!! soooooooooo yessssssssss, we want to see those numbers go down but even when we hit th ose times they dont, lets remember how our quality of living has improved in other ways! ty for sharing that I needed that! carry on my ladies
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:52 AM   #162  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

Well, im down some more...woohoo! 166.2!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:08 AM   #163  
focus creates results

It's a mere half a pound down today...I had a feeling it wouldn't be much...but since last week, my waist has gone down an inch. So....I suppose that's something to celebrate eh?

On to working harder for the next weigh in.

My Mantra for the day:

It's all about the bigger picture!!! Here's to meeting my goal!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 08:41 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Well I braved the scales this morning and according to them TOM has blown me up by 5lbs!! Yep 5lbs, and there is no way I could have put that weight on in less than 4 days!! Is this a really high gain for TOM or does anyone else get this?!? As i have read on here other women just carrying on with their weigh in and stuff even when its TOM. Sigh. So im going to carry on working really hard this week, and see what next monday brings.
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:58 AM   #165  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

Mascara ~ WTG on that inch!

Marie ~

Congrats Jo!

Hi FullSteam!

WHOOHOOO Lek!

Piggin ~ I gain alot from TOM too so you're not alone sweetie!