Old 05-19-2007, 09:25 AM   #197  
Ready to Be a Loser!

S/C/G: 181/177.8/160

Height: 6'0''

Im sorry I havent been on the thread, but I did lose 5 lbs so far
giovannip811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 01:25 PM   #198  

Height: 6.0"

Hey Ladys' !!! Just wanted to check in real quick , since I have not been around to much .....Did not forget about you all and I am still on the weight loss wagon...I am pretty excited because I think that I might just hit my goal weight this month Iam already 5.6 pounds down ......I been waiting for this break for a while ...I started my weight loss journey back in dec of 06 and I really struggled trying to loose ,it used to come of so easy ...I guess that was my bodys way of saying I am tierd of the YOYO diet...And I listened and I am glad I did .......I hope everyone is well and ttyal
sunnshine25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:23 PM   #199  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Went down .4 today
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #200  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

okay i ate a lot and drnk a lot at the wedding, guessing i ate less then a crank as i am i wee bit tipsy right now. buti decided i didn t wanna look like the bride did today on my wedding day ( she didnt fit in her dress). but does being drunk burn more cals? i dunno i need sleep.
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:17 PM   #201  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Ha ha! Mascara...priceless post! I dont think being drunk burns more calories!

I worked out in the evening today as we had guests in the morning. Did an hour of cardio followed by some free weights and crunches. I feel cleansed.

Got in my regular workout yesterday as well.

I am sort of reconciled to the possiblity that since I had a BIG loss inthe beginning of this exercise quest, I'm not going to lose more than apound or two by the time the challange is over....but, I'm ok with that, my clothes are fitting better, I feel like I'm on top of the world and in control. I guess that's what counts in the end.

Hope everyone is having an awesome yet healthful weekend!

Last edited by Lekhika; 05-19-2007 at 07:19 PM. Reason: added detail
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:57 AM   #202  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

Why do i always over indulge when with my fathers side of the family? maybe they drive me to drink. but yeah yesterday was a little uncomfortable becoz it was my cousins wedding and my grandad was moaning about how big she was (even though i agree the dress didnt suit her figure that well) i felt like picking up the ridiculous centerpiece and smashing it round his head! i mean she lost 60lbs in 6 months! thats a huge acheivement in itself! and he's hardly brad pitt weight wize anyway. I dunno hes just an old git. but yesterday must have done something good because even with the chocolate fountain, wine, pimms,wine, strawberries and cream, beer, samosa's, champagne, and then ploughmans for supper, i lost a little! so if you eat too much get drunk and it will end up fine!
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:52 AM   #203  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone. I'm currently focused on maintaining becuase my back is preventing me from exercise. I just don't want a gain for tomorrow.
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:08 PM   #204  
focus creates results

AW KT...hope you don't have a gain tomorrow but what really counts is that you feel better!

Hey! Good for the loss Mascara!

My weigh in is supposed to be on Tuesday but I'm going to skip that one and do a weigh in on the following Tuesday or monday....I'm not at home for the weeka and don't want to weigh in on a random scale at my Mother's place.

My plan for the week is to not stress about that scale not budging and just keep trucking forward...maybe the change in favourite mode of exercise (treadmill to ellipticycle) will do the trick. If not, I'm going to also try doing some circuit weights tomorrow. Still, I have a really difficult time letting go of the cardio.....I feel terribly guilty if I don't get in my hour daily.

Plus, for the last week of May, I"m planning on pumping up the work out to 2x a day....if things don't get moving by then then.....well...we'll see when we get there.

Hope you all had wonderful weekends ladies!
Old 05-20-2007, 03:24 PM   #205  

S/C/G: h206/s190/ticker/g145

Height: 5'5

i know thursday was weigh in day, but i had to weigh this morning because, no excuse, i just did and i am down another 1lb 1/2 since thursday. so happy because i'm supposed to start TOM in the next few days and i was so sure that i was bloated. guess going dancing last night helped. current weight 178.5 6 1/2 down, 3 1/2 to go til goal for may
50lbs2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 06:00 PM   #206  
focus creates results

oh that rocks!!
Old 05-21-2007, 01:12 AM   #207  

hi ladies

congratulations to all of you on your losses! keep it going girls. Even to those of you who may have sidetracked or not experienced a loss, lets keep it at! lets fight! Oh gosh, I am not feeling so well. I did manage a workout today though and hopefully can tomorrow, but I take it one day at a time. Listen, I think you guys rock, I mean that! IT's not just about meeting our goals weight wise that we set for the month, but doing the best we can! That is most important. Anyways ladies, I am skipping weigh in tomorrow, you know why, and oh well...will just take it from thre. keep up the awesome work, okay? I hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend and I look forward to hearing from you guys.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:18 AM   #208  
Christine's Mission

S/C/G: 178/152/135

Height: 5'6"

hey all.. .hope everyone had a good weekend!! Mine was jam packed full o' goodness... i raced in my regatta yesterday... i competed in 5 races and walked away with 2 bronzes and 1 gold... thank you thank you... lol, i wish i had taken pics, but i didn't think of it at the time... but i will say this, i like racing because it gives me a purpose to all the working out i do and to push myself even when i don't want to work out. So if you walk, you should sign up for a walking event that raises money, if you run, train for a half marathon or get crazy and do a full one! If you have trouble getting motivated to workout, you just need something like that to have a goal and it's pretty awesome when you accomplish your goal!

ANYWAYS, tomorrow is monday... which means back to work for most everyone and off to the crazy dentist for some extractions... i probably won't post tomorrow cause i'll be all crazy drugged out and swollen facey... so have a good day and eat some solid crunchy like food for me!
nosnah1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:46 AM   #209  
focus creates results

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullSteamAhead View Post
IT's not just about meeting our goals weight wise that we set for the month, but doing the best we can! That is most important.

you said it and made my day!! Sometimes you know things but hearing them come out of another mouth (or keyboard rather) makes it more real somehow. Thanks Full Steam Ahead.....

I'm going to skip the weigh in as well. I feel good, my clothes are loose and I hate that I depend on the evil scale for validation. I am boycotting the scale....plus I'm not at home and I won't weigh on my mother's random scale.

We're off to the Central Park Zoo today....we're hoofing it from 89th to 67th so I only put in half an hour in the gym.

I hope everyone is doing well in their goal to health.

My motto for this week is....what Full Steam Ahead said...IT's not just about meeting our goals weight wise that we set for the month, but doing the best we can! That is most important

Have a wonderful day!!

Last edited by Lekhika; 05-21-2007 at 09:00 AM. Reason: added stuff
Old 05-21-2007, 10:54 AM   #210  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

So that pesky 5 lbs didnt stay!! Hurrah!! Havent lost any weight, but havent gained either so im happy with that!! this week i will lose something!!

well done everyone on your losses this week, everyone seems to be doing really well!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote