Old 05-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #226  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Way to go Mascara! That's an incredible loss for a MONTH!!! Wow! How wonderful for you!!

Fullsteamahead! 2 POUNDS! Rock on sister!

Buttermom I'm sorry I haven't responded to your post earlier. Happenings like that always make us check ourselves....I hope you're doing well now as is your son! Gongratulations on your daughter's preschool graduation. I have a two little ones myself and it breaks my heart how fast they seem to grow up.

Me? I got in my morning cardio workout. I really need to do more weights but I'm so focused the entire hour that I generally don't get in much more than getting to the weights once a week. Still...I'm feeling good and buoyant! and will weight in next Thursday as well....so I can eke out whatever littel bit of weight I have remaining....131 seems unlikely but I'm still going to push for it.

That's all for the day...hope you're all well!!
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 07:47 PM   #227  
Lytricia

S/C/G: 164/working on it/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone

Sorry I haven't posted for a while but I have been busy preparing my daughter for her prom. It is tomorrow night so not only am I glad that it's arrived because she is going to look beautiful and it really does mark the next stage in her life...but I'm also glad to not be having my wallet drained every time I turn around. It is unbelievable the expense of prom. We didn't even go crazy and rent the limo like some parents are doing and we are over the $800 mark!! ($240 dress, $180 prom tickets, $100 shoes, $75 earrings & necklace, $40 various self tanners, $220 spa day- where I work and therefore get a discount!, not to mention a new bra, pantyhose, lipstick, & WHAT!!!...you want me to wear the perfume that I wear to school !!!!) ... you get the idea

Anyway I have been totally unfocused on my goal and although I have not put on any weight, alas, I have not lost any either. So I am looking forward to a good June. Having said that I will continue to try and do the right thing and maintain my previous losses.

I do read all the posts here even if I'm posting myself and I am very encouraged every time I read about someone losing a pound here or an inch there. Way to go people. Thanks for giving me a reason to keep coming to 3FC!!!

Keep up the good work
Lytricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:39 PM   #228  

hey ladies

how are you? It's so nice to come in and read your posts! Yesssssss, I know I am repetitive sometimes with saying that, but hey! life is too short, I show my appreciation. I missed you guys! girls, it's been a wild and zany time for me the past few days! A good wild and zany, lol, but ah, I have to keep on eye on myself. dh is on vaca and the weather is hot, hot , hot (but not humid), I am in absolute glory! Something about the hot weather though and FSA becoming a nocturnal maniac! lol As for the food plan, so far, so good ladies! I went out last night and tonight! The drinking, yikes! not so good!
Last night went to Aculpolcos, and no I didn't order any dinner! I wasn't up to it and didnt want it so i ate something healthy and light prior to going. Tonight we went to chile's! I ordered the chick. fajitas and I ased the waitress if they could go light on the soy sauce, etc. Well, they made it extra light for me but I still could taste that darn.......I don't know, it just seemed salty. I only had 1 fajita, that's it! nothing else! anyhow, I wont be ordering that again ladies. I found it strange, I used to love those things to no end! I just found it too loaded with stuff somehow that didn't agree with me . A t aculpocos, it is much more natural and devoid of salts and sauces, etc. weird! I was pondering whether the meal changed or I did! I think I did! lol We stopped in aculpolcos after for a drink. Went to the bar to chat with the bartender, we have befreinded the owners and people there. I call the bartender "the margarita man" lol cool guy! anyways, he makes a kick butt drink! so yesssssssssss, I have been a very bad girl in that respect, thank god ladies I am not over eating!

I got in a great workout yesterday, loved it! TOday, nada! had cleaning to do and was pretty wiped to be quite frank but somehow, I felt different by not doing it. I did not go to the ocean as planned today, but am going tomorrow and plan on a long nice brisk walk along the shore! Exercise rocks! my pants are falling off of me, almost literally! lolllllllll how nice! after so long of my clothes being so tight and ughhhhhhhhh so uncomfortable, what a nice feeling to have them this way! THose michael kohr jeans rock! I was lucky to find them at marshalls on clearance for 35 bucks! but they dont fit anymore, i want new ones! I just love those things! oprah and that designer were right!!!!!! They are so flattering! (bootleg cut). hmmmmm, so my future present to myself? Michael khorssssssss, lol maybe in white or standard jean. Also , I want to try the gap long and lean which they also say is very flattering to every figure type.

Sunday we are having some buddies over (my freind from texas nosnah) lol . look out! I am so excited! I miss them tremendously! They are sweethearts. We opened the pool too, (shallow, n ot too deep) so it will be great for the kids! yeap, you guessed it! mexican! but no heavy stuff! We are doing chicken and steak on the grill for the fajitas, and as far as appetizers go, I will do gauc. for them and a few other fixings but wont go as wild as I normally do. I just love to entertain and typically cook everything under the sun. I wont go overboard. boy, what a motor mouth I am tonight, lol blame it on the margarita man, xaxaxaxaxa

Lekhikaaaa, you trip to NY sound absolutely wonderful!!!!!!! Lekhika, I work with dumbells etc. about 2x a week, I really dont need much more than that as I get a lot of toining by other means of exercise and like you, I primarily am focusing on cardio right now. I think your rocking girl keep up the great work. You know what? just those 2 x a week along with the other workouts has revealed tremendous results!!!! : ) I am loving it. I feel so much better, its n ot just for the looks though, it's just an increase in living!!!! THis may be a stupid silly example, but when it came to folding the humongous tarp again, where dh always says, pullllllll, pullllllll! lol. In the past, I would practically falling over when we dealt with that monstrosity. Tonight, wow! what a difference! holding it, pulling it and folding, etc. I saw a bid difference in my strength and boy did that feel good! let's keep it rocking

mascaraaaaaaaaaaa, way to go! congratulations! The heat diminishes my hunger as well. I just typically tend to crave or want heavy foods in hot weather........cold weather? another story! I belong in a hot climate year round! lol anyways girl, congrats keep up the awesome work.

Lytriciaaaaaaaaa , hey there always so nice to hear from you! That is sooooo nice what you did and are doing for your daughter! I never made it to my prom ( i was going out with my husband, bf then, lol) and he is 5 years older than me and was way out of high school. I always regretted it that I did not go. I never made it to a school dance. I was invited to the catillion when I was a freshman but my parents wouldn't let me go, lol. They were very strict. Needless to say, my mom told me that she was worried about me going with this guy cause he drank and she didnt want me in the car with him. she was right! I still run into him sometimes when I go on the boat with hubby, nice kid! I was best freinds with his sister. ANyways, I was much too young as a freshmen and my parents meant well, but what your doing for your daughter for her senior prom really rocks! I think that mom deserves a special night too! As for the weight etc. , the fact that your maintaining rocks girl! keep in touch and congrats once again on your girls prom tomorrow.

well ladies, i best be going before I progress that carpal tunnel syndrome! lol take care and be well! let's keep on trucking my ladies ciao for now, talk soon.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:30 AM   #229  

S/C/G: h206/s190/ticker/g145

Height: 5'5

i was supposed to to weight in today but it's my tom right now. i am at 179 so it's down 1 lb but i will weigh in in a couple a days for a more accurate weight.
50lbs2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:05 AM   #230  
focus creates results

Lytricia
I have a little girl, she's only just turned 4 but the thought of sending her to her prom makes me have the sudden urge to send her to India to live with my grandmother or send her far away so that she doesn't grow up here....

FullSteamAhead

The weights do totally help! And funny you should say that you feel stronger and have more stamina...as do I!!! And the wonderful thing about losing the weight this time around is that last time, exercise was such a chore. But, now! I really lookforward to zenning out on the ellipticycle, or on the treadmill or pushing myself when I'm on an outside run.

50lb2go

Rock the heck on! Go you with the consistent weight loss! Keep it up woman!

Nothing major planned for today. We're heading down to the greenmarket at Union Square today, and my Mom and Dad will likely want to take the children into the GIANT toysrus there. I may convince them them to trek to the Strand (like the giantest used bookstore EVER).

I'm debating starting the Fat Smash induction....just the induction..anyone know more about this diet or lifeplan rather? I've been cruising the Fat Smash board here already!!
Old 05-25-2007, 08:59 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

hey ladies! It was my uncles funeral yesterday, so did end up eating some things i shouldnt have in the afternoon, my emotional eating has always been a problem. Im one of those people who get very fat during times of stress. Anyway, one small victory, even though i ate some crap yesterday, i still went to the gym for an hour in the evening. Im really proud of myself because i didnt feel like it at all, but i still made myself go!!
Im not expecting a weight loss on Monday, if there is one that would be great - but im pretty amazed that im managing to maintain, usually as soon as i stop actively dieting the pounds come raacing back on.
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:30 PM   #232  

S/C/G: h206/s190/ticker/g145

Height: 5'5

ok, i weighed this morning and i am down another 2 lbs. 177, the lowest i have been in over 10 years. i put on my size 12 jeans and they fit. i am sooo excited that i modivated my husband to lose a few lbs, even though he does not need to. Monday will be hard because we are having a huge party for my son's 5th birthday, but it should be ok since i control the menu. good luck to all during the holiday weekend.
50lbs2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 02:16 PM   #233  

Height: 6.0"

Hey Ladys!!!!!!!!! I will not be able to log in until next month since I have to work on some crazy school projects.......I should have went to medical school......never thought school could be so crazy......anyways miss you all and evryone stay safe and keep up the good work...For myself I have lost
9.8lb so far this month so I am pretty sure that I make my goal of 10lb this month.......now how cool is that ??????Event with all the craziness I still mananged to eat healthy and I only went to the gym twiced in the past two weeks and I am setting a goal to get back into that gym...tomorrow.....talk to you guys later ..have to get ready for work ..bye
sunnshine25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:55 PM   #234  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone..It's been a few days since I checked in..Too many new posts to go back and do individuals, but congrats on everyone's good work..

Now I just have to get back on the wagon. I fell off HARD. But I am back with a venegeance. I am not giong to make goal this month, but hey, I still have a week left, and there is always June!

Let's get that weight off girlies!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:51 AM   #235  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone. I haven't posted in a while becuase things have been really hectic and becuase of my back I've gained about two pounds. I didn't weigh in last monday but I am going to this monday to assess the damage. But not I am back to easy exercises and hopefully more weightloss.
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:42 PM   #236  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Sorry to hear about your back. Good luck! We're all here for you.
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:22 AM   #237  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

I haven't posted in a while... sorry, it's been CRAZY here! We headed to a parade in an hour too... but I just wanted to post, I weighed in on Saturday and I was down 1.2 pounds!! Since I'm a lifetime member of WW already, I'm only .8 away from being 2 pounds over my official goal weight (even though I really have a goal that's lower...)
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:26 PM   #238  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

I got my tragus pierced on friday!!!!! i love it its still a little sore if i bang it and every now and then it tickles a little but it rocks!! woop woop! went camping on saturday night aswell me and 7 of my friends crammed into a 4 person caravan because we creeped each other out too much to split up. lol needless to say a few of my friends had some problems that only ice cream could solve and after a while mr ben and jerry tempted me back. but im pretty sure i didn't go over my limit because i ate light earlier on in the day. Im feeling good about my next weigh in and am going to see pirates 3 if im good for the rest of the week. hope you're all doin well and kt i hope your back gets better. c-ya gals
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:05 PM   #239  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Sorry I haven't been around. Hopefully I'll get back into the thread once we get my computer set up (hopefully this week).
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:44 PM   #240  
focus creates results

Greetings people!!

I took the last two days off from working out, just as a treat for being really good all of May....I'm planning on getting back on the exercise track tomorrow. Of course there's weigh in on the 31st to freak over....I have to remember to hide the scale tomorrow.

This week is going to be pretty hellish but I'm going to take time for myself so that I can exercise everyday.

Hope all of you are well and had a thoughtful Memorial day.

God bless the troops and our brave countrymen that have served and defended through the years!!