May weight loss challenge - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 04-29-2007, 10:02 AM   #1  

Default May weight loss challenge

Hi ladies The time has come to post our weight-loss thread for our new month together. Congratulations to all of you on previous weight-loss, as well as healthy eating, exercise, etc. I am excited about our fresh new month and I hope to see everyone from previous months as well as anyone else who likes to join us, please do! : )

We are all on various plans and our weigh-in days (and/or other measures of sucess) vary. I will continue to weigh in on Mondays for the month of May. My goal for this month will be to lose 8 lbs. (8-10).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Let's get geared up for our new month and keep on truckin Thanks to all, your a wonderful and supportive team and I am thankful that we have each other here to share our journey together. All are welcome, so anyone who likes to join us come join in on the fun, the more the merrier.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

ooooooh me me me! I'll join i have a wedding to go to on the 19th and hopefully this will stop me gaining after it. so when do i weigh in?
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:51 AM   #3  

Hi mascara, welcome Weigh-in whichever day you want. I weigh in on Mondays because it helps keep me in line over the weekends but you could weigh-in on the first day of the month (tues.) to gauge your progress from there, do it however you like : )
Old 04-29-2007, 12:45 PM   #4  
Ready to Be a Loser!

S/C/G: 181/177.8/160

Height: 6'0''

Count me in, my goal is 9-10 pounds for the month of May. Hopefully, I will lose it!
giovannip811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:57 PM   #5  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone!! I am back for another round. This month my goal is going to be an ambitious 11 pounds..which would put me in onederland wooohooo. Even if I don't make it, it will be good motivation to work hard.

I weigh-in every Sunday morning.

5/6: 210 no loss
5/13: 207
5/20
5/27

Last edited by sockmonkey70; 05-13-2007 at 11:10 AM.
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:01 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 225/223/150

Height: 5'5''

Hi Full Steam, Count me in for the May challenge. I'm setting a goal of 10 lbs. I plan on journaling, and exercising every other day. I'm still recovering after leg surgery, but I hope to really start exercising. It's always helped me get my thought focused. Flow
flowingair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:36 PM   #7  

I want to join the May challange. I will weigh in on Sundays. My goal for May is to lose at least 10 pounds and to journal daily in my food journal.
littlebumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:07 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 177.8 / 166 / 141

Height: 5 " 2

Thumbs up

Please put me in this Challenge I would like to lose 9 pounds which would take me to my 10 & My WI day is Thursday.
martysgirl1197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:00 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

I'm going to set my goal for 13.6 pounds. That will put me at 260 on the dot. I weigh on Sundays so my weigh ins will be as follows:

5/6
5/13
5/20
5/27

Steph
bobsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:07 PM   #10  

Hi ladies to our new month of May! It's so nice to see those of you from last month as well as any newcomers. We are all in this together and this is OUR team, let's kick butt! It's all of you, and all of us together, who make it a team! Supporting one another is our ultimate goal here, whether we have 10 lbs. to lose or much more, we are all on a mission! I count my lucky starts to have found this site and met such nice and supportive people........we truly are lucky to have this place and each other for support : )

WIshing you all a super day tomorrow and let's not forget to get our ingredients that we need for our very first day of May and get our plans in place. I will not go grocery shopping when hungry tomorrow, lol . I'll have my list in place for the first few days and get just what's on the list! : )
Old 04-29-2007, 10:14 PM   #11  
Soon to be SlimKitty

S/C/G: 195.5/189/150

Height: 5'8''

Default Hello Again

Hi Full Steam,

I'm glad to see that you posted a new thread for May. I did some business travel last month and that led to my falling off the wagon pretty hard. I think I even got hit by a few of the wagon's wheels as it flew by!

Buuuuuuttt I am back and my goal for May is to lose ten pounds. I think I may have to weigh again tomorrow morning to get a true track of where I am starting from. I think perhaps I may have gained some of those 6 pounds back

I hope you have hit your goal of 18 pounds. That is sooooo great. I look forward to working with everyone this month to keep ourselves motivated and working towards all of our goals.

So, here I go back on Phase One and a promise that I will be true to myself for at least the next month. It helps having this site to come to and see the support of everone else and read what everyone else is going through.

I don't feel alone in my struggle.

Game on and may we all win
Hisskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:07 PM   #12  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

I have a goal for May.....I have my niece's graduation in TX the end of the month and would like to lose as much as I can by then....My goal is to be under 237...I think I'm 248 so thats 11 pounds unless I'm lucky enough to weigh a little less by tomorrow.
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 01:48 AM   #13  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

I am so excited for this months challenge. I can't believe I made goal last month with all of the slip ups and semi-binges I had..
This month can only get better as I get my eating habits under control and reduce the splurges.
During the month, it seemed like the weight was coming up soooooo slow but now it's over I can look back and say "Wow...I lost 10 pounds!!" So for any of you that get discouraged by 'insignificant" losses, just remember every day, every week, every month adds up. And it goes by so much faster than you think! Keep your chin up girls! Even if you mess up, it's OK. I must have eaten out 15 times last month, but I still managed to lose. So if I can do it, I KNOW you can because I have the willpower of a flea. Best of luck ladies!!!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:40 AM   #14  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

The will power of a flea Me too! I love to eat out...not sure if I could pull off still losing though. My thought always is you don't come here all the time might as well get something you really like. Why does dieting have to be so hard
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:14 AM   #15  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

LMAO Mary!

I'm in! My WI day is tomorrow (very convenient huh?) so I will post my goal for this month in the morning. It's time to kick everything into high gear!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote