Old 08-20-2010, 04:50 AM   #226  

S/C/G: 330/264/150

Height: 5'4"

good morning e1, sry its been awhile but our internet was down again and we just got bk on line last night. ive been trying to keep my calories down but since the internets been down havent been doing my journal. hopefully i can get bk on track. still doing my excercise havent slowed down in that area thank goodness. hope e1 is still motviated and working hard on our goals. Will try to do better next week. ok i'm off for now hopefully when I get home from the pool I can get on the comp. HAGD
bigmamatexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:19 AM   #227  

Height: 5' 8"

dcap Welcome back! How was the trip home?

BigMamaTexas- Glad your internet is back up.

Love2B - You are doing great, you are so close.

I am getting really close to goal too.

I am slightly worried about an upcoming trip with my MIL and SIL, they have decided to treat the grandkids (and me) to a stay at Splash Lagoon to celebrate the end of summer. My son will love being able to run all over the water park with his older cousins and my daughters will have a blast too. I am a bit worried about food...I really do not want to eat pizza and fries for the 1 1/2 days we will be there. You can leave and return so I guess that is what I will do. We are leaving on Monday am and coming home Tues evening, so I have plenty of time to get everything together.
envelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #228  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Morning gang

I've got my spinach,mushroom,tomato and basil pizza in the oven so this will be short

I walked the dog today for 45mins. Yesterday was a 45min lower body heavy weight lifting workout followed by some yoga. Tomorrow will be a circuit type workout.
Just popping in to say im still on track and doing well

JD-Awesome job with your workouts and weight loss!

dcapulet-Welcome back

envelope-Exciting trip coming up for your family..have a great time! Im sure with planning you will be fine!

bigmamatexas- for keeping up with your exercises..

Hello to everyone i missed I will pop back in on Sunday with hopefully a loss for the week
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #229  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Talking Hope all is good with all~Sorry I have been too Busy to check in.

Sorry not to be checking in all that much But I have been super busy.~with getting ready for school to start(this monday the 23rd for the kids) & the boys have been attending bible school all week~which I am sooooo Thankful today is there last day cause they have fed them nothing but junk food & sent them home with handfuls Of Candy~My one son that lost 15 pounds is way over eating because of it (so is the other but he could gain afew pounds and be ok but I hate them eating junk food)~I hope it doesn't effect him(the one that lost 15 pounds) much. He is so much happier...Anyways He also went to get his first non daddy hair cut this year(a few days ago) He is growing up on me. ~I did notice that the school lunch menu is way for healthier this year ~YAY MICHELLE OBAMA~I think she is the one that is getting all that done.~so maybe between that & Me feeding them healthy here ~He will be ok with the one week of candy~Ughhhh..... Anyways heres a before & after pic of him With his new do & weight loss)
The before pic was took at the beginning of school ending~about 2 weeks or so after Sometimes in the middle of June 2010~The other was took a few days ago ~august 2010~So alot of difference for Approx 2 & 1/2 Months!
By the way I hope it's ok to share his before & after pic~just click it to make it bigger!!!

OH & Pray that all goes well with me & my breathing today Cause Its gonna be 92 & muggy/humid/sticky when I take them to there last night of bible school~& I have to stay cause it is program night then afterwards there doing Homemade sundaes afterwards~I swear its driving me bananas all the calories there taking in! (THANK GOD TODAY IS THE LAST DAY & THAT HE GAVE ME THE KNOWLEDGE TO NOTICE & CARE WHAT MY KIDS EAT NOW )
There not going there next year~I have done made up my mind. I even asked before I sent them What they would be having for snacks~Each day I was told small portions of stuff mostly fruits ~UGH~LIES! I am sooo pissed~Everynight they come home with chips & have drank pop (Not diet) & Have tons of candy on them & have ate til there on a sugar high LOL!~anyways I will just pray about it~I think God is thankful there learning more about him. Anyways TTYL I got a zillion & even a zillion more things to do Plus I gotta get all my chores & exercises done in between~ I am still at 146 & Still on plan!

HUGS TO ALL ~I HOPE TO POST AGAIN SOON!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 533586vbvb.jpg (23.5 KB, 11 views)
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #230  
No more +sizes

Hello!!!! I'm feeling like a spring chick!!! I finished my two miles and it was great. I had been walking all week on 1200 calories. Well today I actually did a mile run with a one mile walk/run interval. Got a good sweat and I'm anxious about measuring tomorrow. I think I got my flow.
Lori - I do understand your frustration with them feeding your kids junk. I had to talk to the daycare and they ask before giving her anything. But they get it. Did you talk to them after the first time they gave them junk...I would have. Well it's over now...for the most part!!
Misspriss - I look forward to your daily post because it motivates me to exercise even if I don't want to and I feel better...THANKS.
Envelope - I've always done the bring my own snacks...mostly because I was cheap but I think you will do fine. If you bring your own food you will be find but if you have to eat in the park just do the best you can and KEEP WALKING!!!
Bigmama - Great job on keeping up with your workouts!!! That is a great accomplishment.
Love2b - The shoes are great now. I think I love them, especially the cushion.

Oh yea, I'm starting to feel smaller. Hope it doesn't sound strange but I do. I try not to get to far ahead of myself in thinking about being a size 10 that I get discouraged with slow progress. But I'm hoping for some good progress this week. I'm not sure what to do about getting winter clothes. I guess I will just wait until the times comes to see what size I am. I have nothing to wear when it gets chilly let alone cold. I usually swing by Goodwill to see if I can find something but I'm hoping to be in at least a 12 by the time it gets cold but I want to wait and see because my body is doing some interesting things of late.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #231  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Happy Friday!

Didn't WI today after all...just feeling too bloated and blah from TOM. Can't believe we're getting close to finishing yet another challenge!

Have a great weekend.
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #232  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Love - I was rolling strong! We have to find a place and move in two weeks, so I was motivated!

Envelope - The ride was AMAZING. I never knew how beautiful the US was. TRULY the trip of a lifetime.

Today- eating on plan, exercising later, and taking it easy while I can!
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #233  

thanks all, yes I love my workouts. Whats good about is that all my trainers that works with my group try to make it fun and exciting which helps alot. Last week while the internet was down I missed so much coming in and checking on e1. this is my life. Well ive been doing some reading on the Mayo clinic diet and I really like it. Then last night at the coffee shop where hubby and I go the manager told me the south beach diet was the best from all of the diets. Then this morning in my water arobics class the trainer told me the same thing. Soounds like someone is hinting that i need to try it so Ive got the book and fixing to read on it. What do you all think about it? have a good evening and a safe one

challenge was to loose 10 lbs by Labor Day ive met my goal. ready for the next one
Old 08-20-2010, 11:42 PM   #234  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

I didn't lose as much as I thought yesterday, only 2 ounces. Can't understand that. I had 1305 cal today, which was perfect. If I don't lose tomorrow, I will really be confused. Maintaining is so much harder than losing weight, I study what I eat, calories and what time of the day I eat, I tracked it all on sparkpeople so I can look at my history. I do it every night, it is like an obsession to know what I'm supposed to be doing to stay around the same weight. Either my body is totally screwed up or it's just too much for me to handle and undertand.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:46 AM   #235  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Jiggle ~Only got a quick sec but wanted to say....took them to there program today(which was there last night at Bible school) & it was adorable...Told them to take it easy on the junk food & they listened.....MY son weighed in this morning He did not lose this week nor did he gain which was good news I just didn't wanna see his hard work be gone! I Still decided not to send them next year...I will do my own thing with them or find another place that doesn't do stuff like that so badly if they are interested in going next summer. Anyways soooo worn out must go to bed.TTYL HUGS*

Last edited by Lori259; 08-21-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:42 AM   #236  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

Good Morning, all!

Hope your week-end is starting very nicely!

Am staying on plan.

Wishing you all best wishes for success.
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:03 AM   #237  

S/C/G: 148.8/130.0/118

Height: 5'3.75"

Finally able to log on here. My internet has been fine but this site has been giving me problems! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok lol

I have to make this quick the bf and I are going to pick up parts for his race car in a few and I will be on later to get to everyone

I'm sore from my workout and loving it! I'm taking today and tomorrow off and then starting back up...we will see how I feel after my first day monday, hopefully I have enough energy to work out in the evenings. I lost another pound so that makes 4 lbs over all and 3 more to go! The bf wanted White Castle last night at 10pm and I didn't even have 1 bite proud of myself! Now to keep it up for today,....big thing here in the detroit area in Michigan...it's the Woodward Dream Cruise...losts of parties and crappy food. Well sorry but I gtg....hope you all have a wonderful weekend
jdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #238  

Height: 5' 8"

HI everyone!

Lori - I have the same issue with church camps, my son and 1 daughter have life threatening allergies to peanut and treenuts and they are hiding in all kinds of candies. My son, at 10, is really good about it, but my daughter is only 5 and gets upset when everyone else can have the candy and she can't. I also worry that she will trust someone who is uniformed and eat something she should not and go into anaphalaxis. I will say that since working with a camp for the last 2 years, they have gotten much better about the sweets. It is just that the volunteers in each section want to give the kids a treat and unfortunately candy is pretty inexpensive compared to playdoh or silly string or even fruit.

Jigglefree - I am cheap too! I am also curious about what size I will be in when it comes to winter. Starting in mid Nov. I have to start dressing professionally and I am hoping my mom's closet will have a few staples, then I can pick up more if I need.

Jdon - Have fun on the Woodward cruise!

Fruitlady - (((hugs))) Our bodies are amazing and completely confusing works of art. I think you should stick to your new calorie range and try to keep your ice cream to a minimum and in a few weeks or even a month, give yourself sometime to settle into the new cal range, then evaluate where you are. I know my body does not immediately 'show' my efforts on the scale. Just recently I had a 9 day stall and I was not doing a thing differently than I had before. Then all of a sudden 'wooooooosh' and the efforts from the prior 9 days started to show up. KWIM?

Last edited by envelope; 08-21-2010 at 12:08 PM.
envelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #239  

Good Morning! Got a question. Im trying to fine imformation on measureing your body fat % and measureing you lean body mass and measureing body fat mass. Can anyone help me with this? cant seem to fine it in my tops book' e1 have a good day check in later
Old 08-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #240  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Envelope, yesterday I was at 174.0 today I am at 173.2. My scale is really toying with me. I too would leave and return the park. One and a half days of eating fries and pizza I'd be doomed. Have fun with your in-laws and the kids. Great was to end the summer before school starts.

Amelia
your pizza sounds tasty Great job on keeping the workouts planned. I slacked off today with 30DS but I will get my walk in

Lori, I had that problem in one of our sons classroom. I don't want him eating candy every day. Luckily he would bring it home because they weren't allowed to eat it in class, but it was quite upsetting to him that I would take it. So I asked his teacher to stop. I think that people should put the shoe on the other foot. Would they want someone to give their children junk everyday? I'd think not. Maybe if you change your mind next year and allow them to go you could send snack.

Jiggle glad the shoes are your friend now that definitely helps. I am with you on the clothes buying. It's interesting some of the 12's I bought are big in the waist while others are too tight now. Yet the fit when I bought them, hummm. I got 4 pairs of jeans from Goodwill 3 I could zip I pair I just liked. Two pairs I can still fit, one pair I can't and the other I am still waiting. It's interesting. Yet my weight is going down. I am confused. Thanks for listening.

NorthernExposure I am bloated still also, TTOM coming, yay me

BigMamaTexas
, great job on the workouts, I've been looking at the South Beach recipes. They look tasty, haven't tried any yet

Dcapulet, I'm sure that is motivation enough. Best of luck on finding a great place

OK gotta finish catching up when I get back going for my 3 mile walk. BBL
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote