Old 07-19-2007, 01:06 AM   #211  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Now it's Littlered's birthday!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:21 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I'm going to bed now. I'm tired. I don't care if I'm under calories. I'm just not hungry right now. And that's OK!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:48 AM   #213  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Little Red- Woo Hoooo!!! I hope you have a great day, and that all your wishes come true!
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:55 AM   #214  
Skinny Minnie in Training

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/149

Height: 5'5"

to littlered!

Yesterday:

1624 cals -- 27%/54%/19% (fat/carbs/protein) -- 22g fiber
And THAT'S with 2 small slices of Chicago deep-dish pizza for dinner (houseguest from Chicago brought it with her!) I made a big spinach salad to go along with, and mostly ate that. A small NSV for me!

Still grumpy due to TOM. Scale isn't really budging this week -- hoping it's all retained water that will magically disappear when this week is over! I'm having salt cravings like mad, but I've haven't let them win. And another night of no food after 9PM. Feels like a habit to me -- now to figure out the next habit to adopt!

Last edited by queenjane; 07-19-2007 at 10:04 AM.
queenjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:45 AM   #215  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLERED!!!
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:15 AM   #216  

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/130

Height: 5"2

Happy birthday littlered

Well I am SUPER SICK with what I think is the flu my husband and baby are as well. taking care of 2 sick ppl when you are sick is tough. haven't had the energy to exercise and I feel like I am dying, can't wait until I am better. I hope everyone else is doing better then I am
irishfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:17 AM   #217  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday
calories: 1,246
Fiber: 20 eek
Caloried burned:900 and weight lifting!
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:24 AM   #218  

S/C/G: 184/see ticker/130

Height: 5 ft.

Thanks Ladies,
I can finally say... I am 50. I have been saying it for a few months. mentally.
Just to get used to that one. The big 5-0. wow.

anyway, its a beautiful rainy day. yes, I said rainy. We really need the rain in Ohio. We are in a mild drought.

1394 cals -- 30%/36%/34% (fat/carbs/protein) -- 38 g fiber
6 L of water.
No pop, or anything else. have not had pop for 4 1/2 months.
I did not make my goal... But I am just 2 pounds short. It's ok.

well I have lots to do, back later.
have a lovely day girls.
littlered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:21 PM   #219  
Back to the beginning....

S/C/G: 177/177/150

Hello everyone!!

Happy Birthday LittleRed!!!! Have a good one!!! I understand what you are saying about the rain. We need some up here in Michigan too, got some yesterday and it looks like right now it is going to try again. I just want it all out of the it's system for Saturday. We are having my daughter's 8th birthday party, and of course it is outside. Kinda laua themed, with our pool and that kinda stuff.

I have been doing better than last week, but I made cookies last night. Couldn't resist them I had 2 and then I woke up for some unknown reason at 2:30 this morning and yup I ate the last 2. But I have dropped some more lbs since last week at this time so I am happy with that. I think that I need to buckle down for a couple of weeks to meet my goal and then start slowly added more calories to maintain. I am hoping to hear back from that interview soon. They said that I will know either way by Aug the 3rd. But of course I want to know like tomorrow with a "Will you take the job?" I am very impatience person, lol. Well good luck to everyone this week!!! I am still reading everyones posting but can only post when I have alittle extra time!!
Mary
Petra6998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:33 PM   #220  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

happy birthday Littlered!!!!!!!

Zenor, I am so impressed you could go out for Thai and still have a 1600 cal day. I seriously think I have to keep it on my food trigger list. Once I start I cannot stop until it hurts. waaah.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:03 PM   #221  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

Irishfairy~ Get lots of fluids and don't worry about exercise and counting until you feel better! I imagine you aren't to hungry anyway with the flu. Just drink your fluids! I get really dehydrated when I'm sick.

Littlered~ I didn't make it to my birthday goal either, but we both got really close and the counts for something! Have a good one!

Coolmom~ My favorite item on the menu is really low cal, plus I let DH take what he wants first, so there's isn't as much for me to eat. Lol.

Petra~ I hope your daughter b-day party turns out well! Have fun! Good luck with the job too!
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:21 PM   #222  
Skinny Minnie in Training

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/149

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenor77 View Post
My favorite item on the menu is really low cal, plus I let DH take what he wants first, so there's isn't as much for me to eat. Lol.
DO TELL! What could be your favorite AND be low cal? Everything I love on the Thai menu isn't!
queenjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:07 PM   #223  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenjane View Post
DO TELL! What could be your favorite AND be low cal? Everything I love on the Thai menu isn't!
ditto! Everything I want looks like a stick of butter when I pull the leftovers out of the fridge. or the greasy Pad Thai noodles. I tried the lemon salad once and loved it, but tried it again while pregnant and almost threw up. I haven't ordered it again. The soup is delicious but not filling at all.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:03 PM   #224  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

I have exciting news today (well its exciting to me)

I used to be a vegetarian for 2 years and a vegan for 5 months but due to health reasons (i have a long hard past with eating disorders) i was forced to eat meat again.

Well today I deemed myself healthy enough and in control enough to go vegetarian again. I will not be obsessive about it nor will I eat the junk. I will be a south beach vegetarian and I just can't wait! Its really nice to know that I trust my body and the way I treat it. So, for dinner I had a salad with the last of my salmon filets and I am ready to make the transition.

My fiber count should go way up and my fat will probably go down a bit. I'm excited. I am giving it a one week trial and after that I will see how I feel.

I just read some of my old books and I am so motivated today!

Well, I promised my best friend I would go on a walk with her and I was supposed to get her at 8 pm I guess i'll be 5 minutes late... I just wanted to share this with you guys because you are the nicest internet people I have ever met
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:28 PM   #225  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Good Evening Everyone!! Well I'm SO glad it's Thursday! Don't I always say that on Thursdays! LOL!

I haven't tallied all my calories yet, but will later.

Zenor- Yes you must tell me what Thai dishes your order. That is my weakness, I failed last time I went..I ordered of course Pad Thai, and Tom Ka Gai soup. Talk about rich! LOL!

RockNRoll- Good for you for being able to get to eat food that you truly want to eat! I was vegetarian once too. I liked it alot. Talk about a clean way to eat! Good luck with the transition.

Irishfairy- Awww...I'm sorry to hear that your whole house is down with the flu! I hope you get to feeling better soon!! Don't worry about counting, or exercise it's important to get your body to feeling better.

Jolina- Good luck with everything. We are here to support you all the way!

Petra- Ugh, I hate playing the waiting game...it's absolutely dreadful! Well I hope the day is nice and sunny, when you have your daughter's party!

QueenJane- Hopefully you will see a loss after TOM leaves.

Well gonna have a early dinner and then work out...I'll be back before bed time!
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote