Old 07-20-2007, 10:05 PM   #241  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Happy Friday!! Woohooo!!

Calories for today: 1457
Fiber: 32

Is it bad that I haven't exercised for the past 3 days? I've been well dealing with real life and just lost my exercise mojo. LOL! I really gotta get back into routine this weekend. Some how, some way...

Well Have a great evening!!!
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:37 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

Susan- Its not really the ribs but the area around them. I did 2 sets of 12 lateral raises and those are sooo hard for me! I did them again today after taking yesterday off and I feel a lot better! My muscles are a little more defined and I will totally stick to the free weights. Thanks for all your help, your really too kind!

Todays calories: I HIT MY GOAL! haha and I kicked MAJOR butt on fiber!

Calories- 1,254
Fiber- 42
Calories burned- 914 + weightlifting
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:48 PM   #243  
CouponDiva Extroardinaire

Hey guys!! Been MIA the last few weeks and I wanted to come on and tell you why.........

Dh and I found out that we are pregnant! And expecting our second and last child I have had quite a bit of morning sickness so haven't been online much..and haven't been able to completely follow my eating plan since MEAT makes me wasnt to hurl, as well as veggies. I've been living on rice krispies, bagels, and fruit..BUT in the past month I have only put on 1lb total, so not too bad. Averaging exactly 1/4lb a week gain..and do I have a big round belly! (at least now I have an excuse!!)

I hope you girls are all doing well..I have to kind of put the loss on hold for now but am instead focusing on a very modest controlled gain, so I am even more yummy mommy when the bebe comes out! LOL
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:25 AM   #244  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Wow congrats so how far along are you that you have the belly but just found out? I also stopped at two, got lucky one boy one girl the boy made me stop lol!

Calories 1625
Fiber 14.5 so sad...gotta work on that but no wheat limits it some.
edzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 05:30 AM   #245  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Congratulations Natalia!

RocknRoll .... I really like sore back muscles. I'm sure I'm doing something wonderful for my posture and preventing boneloss!

Tinky ... you'll exercise again. You're right, sometimes we just have to deal with life too. Just don't let it go too long.

Morning everyone!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 07:16 AM   #246  

I am up super early... waiting for 7:45 to come so I can go buy harry potter! Right after I buy it I am going to the gym to elliptical for 45 minutes and then read HP on the bike machine I'll do the stair stepper as well but that depends on if I get sucked in on the bike machine.

I am very excited and just eating my yogurt- I can't find my almonds which is a bad thing... my almonds really get me through morning snacking. I also am going to add fruit back into my diet, today is my 12th day on South Beach and you should add fruit back on the 14th but my body has no cravings so I am going ahead with strawberries

Yeah Susan, isn't it weird how when we are sore we are happy that we did something to get to that point? The first time I ran three miles a couple weeks ago I could not walk the next day but I was beyond happy with myself. Its so odd!
Old 07-21-2007, 10:54 PM   #247  
Back to make it to goal!

Natalia- Girl I was thinking about you lately and was wondering where you were! CONGRATULATIONS!! Awww...well you take care of yourself and update us on your progress!

RockNRoll- How do you like the Harry Potter Book? My brother and DF cannot put the book down. LOL!

Susan- Yeah I hate it when I go on without exercising, I start to feel all icky! LOL!

Well it's been an emotional day for us, we had to give our boy puppy a new home. It didn't work out. So of course I cried after I got in the car when we gave him to his new family. We've had him for about 3 months and I got very attached to him. But on a plus note, I got to shop with DF and walk around the mall, then a nice lunch and California Pizza Kitchen.
I also got to working out! I was so thrilled. I made it to my Kick box Aerobic class and just kicked total but, I was high energy for the whole 45 mins, and it's a work out that kicks your butt!

Well calories for today 1559
Fiber 32

Have a great evening and great weekend!
Old 07-22-2007, 01:06 AM   #248  

Just finished the last Harry Potter book. It took me about 8 hours. I read from about 12:30 am last night to 7pm tonight, with a nap and grocery shopping shoved in wherever I could fit it.

I'm having a snacking problem. As in, I've gotten into a bad snacking habit. I eat 5 meals a day. But in between meals 4 and 5 and after meal 5 I get that intense need-a-snack sensation. It's bugging me and a lot of times I give into it. It really has to stop; I know that I'm the only one who can stop it.

I didn't lose even the tiniest bit of weight so my main focus this week will be to get rid of the snacking that isn't part of my day's meal plan (I also plan out my meals the day before so snacking in between them is really throwing me off and adding calories that I'm not taking into account but should). Meal plan focus.

Happy weekend everyone.
crafty mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:41 AM   #249  

Tinky- I really enjoyed the book! I got it at 8 AM this morning and finished it by 6 PM

I read off and on... mostly on! I went straight to the gym with my book and read 90 minutes on the elliptical on accident. I was soaked afterwards and it was like I was high on Harry Potter- it was soo weird!

Calories- 1,175
Fiber- 35
Cal. Burned- 1,020

Weekly Exercise:
675 minutes 6528 calories

My weigh in is tomorrow but my TOM is due any second and I am very bloated... I am pretty sure I will not count tomorrows weigh in. My eating has been perfect and my exercise awesome so I won't be discouraged!
Old 07-22-2007, 05:49 AM   #250  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Morning! My daughter just got a recumbant bike. I'm jealous! I think it'd be great to sweat and read at the same time.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 07:36 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

good morning how is everyone doing? has been a while since i posted things here are going good but crazy school is about too start and wow i think Evey year it has gotten harder and harder to get my girls ready for it. and the sad thing is they are not even teens yet. even know they might act like it.

i have been doing really good with keeping my calories at 1400 i have been at the same weight now for a week. so i have started mixing up my workout a bit.

susan yep a new bike would be cool. i keep telling my hubby if are youngest don't start sleeping in her bed i am going too turn her room into my workout room......one of those would be cool in there...lol
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:24 PM   #252  

So tired today... I do not feel like exercising at all. I will take it easy and aim for less calorie burned I guess. I also felt that I was getting excited about being close to my goal weight so maybe I was easing off a bit. So, I made my goal weight lighter and I also made a mini goal so I have some type of timeline to go by.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #253  
Back to make it to goal!

Hey ladies!

RockNRoll-My TOM Is coming too...ugh....well hopefully like last month, I will lose while on it! LOL! DF finished the book pretty quickly too, if we didn't have to go out yesterday he would of finished it in about 3-4 hours!

Craftymommy- Yeah I do know about the snacking issue. I do find myself doing the same.

Milleradah-Hi there!!! Good to see you too! I also need to kick up my workouts! My scale barely wants to leave 179 LOL!

Wow, this weekend has flown by awfully fast. Well I'm back to exercising again. I did 50 good minutes on my Ellipitical, wow, I was drenching wet afterwards. It was sitting in the corner begging me to use it! LOL! Well my new Avatar picture was taken yesterday.I now finally see a difference in my weight! Though I will probably only leave that pic up for a while, I also got a hair cut too. It's a layered bob. The hairstylist kept asking if I was sure...it was needed, and plus I needed a make-over!

Well have a great one everyone!
Old 07-22-2007, 07:47 PM   #254  
I am determined!!!

S/C/G: 155/155/125

Hi guys!! I was hoping you wouldn't mind adding another to your little group!! My name is Stephanie and I am 35 yrs old. I live in FL am married and have 2 children (9 & almost 5). I am currently 155 and wish to get back in the 120's!!! I have always done the low fat/calorie counting when dieting so I figured this would be the best place for me.

Almost 2 years ago I lost 20 pounds and since then it has come back on!! With a few extra friends!!!

Anyway - I am looking for support and accountability with others who are counting calories!!

Thanks and I look forward to getting this extra weight off!!!

Stephanie
Wannabethinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:10 PM   #255  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Welcome Stephanie!

Calorie counting is the best way to go, I think. Good luck staying on plan and shedding the extra pounds.

I cut out some "exchange diet" cards from my TOPS magazine to try today, along with Fitday. I thought it would give me a good idea of what kinds of food I'm slacking in and it did. I have a pile of fruit cards left, and had to borrow from the meat pile to have beans, which are mostly carbs. LOL

or maybe I did it wrong. I have a ton of fruits in my Fitday, looking back. I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited by CoolMom75; 07-22-2007 at 09:15 PM.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote