Old 02-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #916  

Happy Friday to one and all ! ! !

I hope this Friday sees everyone (and their loved ones) well.

Have a great weekend.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #917  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

I've been mostly "gone" this week but breezed through the posts. We have two new babies??? Congratulations!

Manda, is Ella doing better?

Julz - thanks so much for the recipes.

I've had a rough week. Must be the full moon? I'm still OP but I'm down to only 6 flex points for the entire weekend. Only worked out once this week.

I had my 2nd Sclerotherapy session today and am quite uncomfortable. I'll be on the couch all weekend but will be sending everybody happy, healthy, VIBRANT thoughts!!!
Old 02-22-2008, 04:49 PM   #918  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggmugsy View Post

I had my 2nd Sclerotherapy session today and am quite uncomfortable. I'll be on the couch all weekend but will be sending everybody happy, healthy, VIBRANT thoughts!!!
YIKES! Sounds uncomfortable gf.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #919  
Manda

S/C/G: 304.5/165/149

Height: 5'2"

Good afternoon!

It looks like Ella's pneumonia is all cleared up now. Yay! But they tested her for the flu again today and wouldn't you know it came back positive. In the last 2 weeks she has had a stomach virus, an upper respiratory infection, pneumonia and now the flu. My poor girl can't catch a break.

Vanette---Did you get your blog set up? I hope that you will share it with all of us when you get it up and running.

Julz---Thanks for the recipes. Couscous is very yummy.

Roni---I know what you are dealing with on the money front. Moving sucked all the $$$ we had straight out of the bank. Hopefully the money situation will improve for both of us soon. Hugs.

rain---Good luck with weight in Sunday. Here's to hoping that you are under 150 by then.

ggmugsy---I hate that this week has been so bad eating wise for you. Today has really sucked for me as far as eatng goes. I haven't eaten this bad in at least a month. I hope that the scale likes us this week. Good luck with your eating this weekend.

I am starting to feel a little under the weather. Guess we will all prob get the flu. Ugh. I hope that you all have a great weekend.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #920  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Happy Friday ladies!!

Our house is pretty quiet right now....3 of the 4 kiddies are out for the night...one is actually away for the weekend at a basketball tourny, so my youngest will have all of the attention tonight. He has already suggested that we have Chinese for dinner. He loves chicken balls (they come from Chinese chickens according to the mind of a 6 year old!!)
Getting lots of fruits, but not so many veggies for our out of the box challenge.. I am feeling kind of heavy this week though, so I am not looking at the scale until Monday morning. I have used up both of my freebies, so it will be what it will be.
Diva..sorry to hear about your financial troubles....that can be such a drag, and impact how you take care of yourself. Hang in there!!
Julz..thanks for the recipies. I just got a new cookbook for soups/crock pot type stuff. I am going to add yours to my 'need to try' list.
Time to get ready for dinner....have a great weekend ladies...stay on track and stay active!!
Old 02-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #921  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Roni- I'm sorry to hear the money troubles continue. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the ex has put the check in the mail or you find a pt job. You've been doing soo good on going to the gym I'd hate to see you not be able to go. Hopefully things will work out soon!

Caitbeans-I tried posting pics but they are too big. I'll have to resize and try to post later.

Manda-glad to hear the pneumonia is cleared up...but the flu....ugghh! The poor lil girl!

Dea-chicken balls from chinese chickens....too funny...gotta love the thinking of the young ones.

Mugsy-that doesn't sound like fun at all...You go right ahead and rest this weekend.

Julz-thanks for the recipes. Always love trying out new things.

well I best finish getting ready, we are going out for drinks tonight.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:11 AM   #922  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Sorry I haven't been able to post much this week. It's been really busy between getting info on a possible job opportunity and doing some fun things. I went to Washington DC last night to the 'Spice Girls' concert. I'm really too old, but we had a blast. It was just fun and silly and I think I needed to de-stress.

My eating has been better than last week and I've eaten more veggies, but I don't think it has been 6/day. I got a workout in tonight with a friend, so that is good. I'll weigh tomorrow and see what the verdict is.

Diva: $$ problems suck and I'm right there with ya. I had lunch this week with a guy who has made $103,000 so far this month. Yeah, in just February, can you even imagine?

I can't get to everybody, but I'm thinking of you all. I'll say a prayer for all of you who are sick or have family that isn't well. And I'm sending some out to everybody.

Catch you all this weekend.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:52 AM   #923  

Diva I am so sorry, I know how you feel about the military, DF was thinking of joining and I had the same response. Money problems are so hard, I hope things work out for you soon!

ggmugsy I am sorry you are in so much pain.

hope4me OMG if I had to eat with someone who made that much money, I think I'd be sick. How was the concert?

I have my WI in a few hours, I am hoping that it all goes well. I didn't get to do Day 3 of week 1 C25k becuase the weather yesterday. All the weather men and people were talking about was how HORRIABLE it was, and everything was shut down. They roads were not bad at all!
Old 02-23-2008, 12:10 PM   #924  

Hey Black Team, Happy Saturday! Just got home from gymmastics a little bit ago. Madison wanted to have her friend come over today, so they are busy playing. I figure this should work out good, I can work on getting some stuff done while they are playing...as long as they don't tear my house apart. The hubby is bowling in a tourney this weekend so it'll just be me and Madison for the majority of the weekend. I really need to exercise, but I'm a lil hesitant with my tat. I don't want my bra rubbing on it.

Caitbeans-good luck on the WI.

hopeforme-I'm glad you had a great time at the concert. Good luck to you as well on your WI

I'm getting frustruated. I've been trying to post my pics and I can't seem to get it small enough to post

Last edited by dream710; 02-23-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:56 PM   #925  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

Hello all it's nice sunny day here warmed up a bit maybe spring is not too far away.I can not wait to go kayaking again.I'm spending as must time as I can with my grand daughter I just love spoiling her.I worked really hard this week and the scale was nice to me I actually lost 2 pounds was happy about that.
Can some tell me what the difference is in weight and stones I watch the tv show You Are What You Eat on BBC America and they are always saying "you have lost 3 stones or you started at 20 stone" what is the difference.
every one with the weigh ins .Have a good Saturday Rena
Old 02-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #926  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hey all!

So glad Ella is over the pneumonia!!

Thanks, everybody, for your well wishes!! I'm feeling much better today.

I'm thankful that I've been able to have these painful veins on my leg fixed. I started this process last June. I'm hoping by this summer it will be all over!!
Old 02-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #927  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Happy weekend team!

I am happy to report that my week has been filled with OP food choices and lots of exercise. I feel great! I am going to WI today so hopefully I see a lose bigger than a pound... although a pound is a great loss! I want more though!

Okey dokey... I'll chack in later to let you's know how it went! Have a good Saturday! Later!
Old 02-23-2008, 03:16 PM   #928  

Rena- Congrats on the two pounds lost. Its pretty nice here too, I let the girls go outside to play and they had a blast!

ggmugsy-glad you're feeling better today!

michie-Here's to hoping more than one pound . You've been working so hard, it would be so nice to see you rewarded. Just remember if its only one pound its still in the right direction.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:31 PM   #929  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Is anyone doing the "Out of the Box" challenge? I'm thinking of posting it on another area to see if people are interested.

I eat mainly vegetables and so it's really something I want to do so I can be a cheerleader for others.

How's this week going for everyone?

Babies have been born others are ill and in my prayers, sclerotherapy and other medical stuff going on, my thoughts are with y'all!

Blessings all around!

Old 02-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #930  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Well, the money got here today, FINALLY, so I get to go workout out @ the GYM this week! YAY!!!!! So I am in Walmart today to pick up a few things I couldn't afford yesterday, and I looked at all these cute skinny girl clothes and wished I could get them. O'well.....I decided I best get my butt back on the treadmill and get to work and maybe by years end, I WILL be in the pretty clothes sizes. Anywho...I cruise on over to the Teeshirts because I need a couple more to wear to the GYM and yanno, I just couldn't bring myself to buy ANYMORE FAT clothes! I am just so sick of having to buy 3x shirts dang it! Has this happened to any of you? I'm over it....

Anyway, I have a VERY busy week next week. Gotta get the dog fixed, a cat, me and Matt BOTH have doc appt's on Tuesday, another one on Wednesday....gotta look for a job...I feel so self conscious about going out and looking for ajob. I feel like not only do I have the fact that i haven't worked in 6 yrs going against me, but I also have my weight, yanno? I may apply for one @ Dollywood... I dunno...sigh....much to do, PLUS I am gonna work out as much as possible.

I hope Ella is starting to feel better. Jess is still pretty sick on my end.

SB- The whole foods isn't happening on my end. I am getting a couple of fruits a day and maybe some veggies here and there, but it could be better. I am staying OP on calories and exercise will return Monday.