Old 02-26-2008, 10:32 PM   #961  
My new arms!

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 56

Hello all! Sorry I wasnt able to check in a lot this weekend....busy, sid kids! They are slowly getting over it. I am watching to see where I can fit in veggies and fruits..so I am going well with the "out of the box"!! I got on the scale today and it was down, To bad it didnt do that on sunday. Oh well Next week! I walk/run over 3 miles yesterday!!! I will do some more walking tonight....

Hope4ne_ Great job on the with the loss!!!!

Ceegee_ I step to step back once a week. I find that I dont always eat "bad" things. So it helps a lot!

Mother_ We are at the same point I am haveing a hard time satying below 150...But I think it is in my head! I need to relax and let it go....It will happen.

GGmugsy_ I love roasted veggies! Any kind,any way....Ummmmm! My fav is on the grill, like red peppers.....

Londonjulz_ That is so cool that you where able to find her!! It really is a small world!

Heather_ Keep up the great work!

Sxulcmnky_ Keep doing what you are doing!!! You rock!

Great job on the loss this week everyone!!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:16 AM   #962  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Talking

Well as you may or may not know, I am a red team lurker & drive by poster over there cuz I just lub them. Anywho, I saw that Hun.e.B posted a Half way point survey, so I figured it'll be good for us too.
Everyone please fill this out.

Quote:
Hun.e.B:
Recommit Survey

1. What is your eating plan of attack?

2. What is your preferred method of exercise?

3. What is something you excelled at over the past 6 weeks?

4. What is something you are still struggling with?

5. What is your goal for the next 6 weeks?

6. Say something positive about yourself!

Last edited by Diva; 02-27-2008 at 06:17 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:36 AM   #963  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Talking

It's been a hard couple of days topped with some seriously BAD choices, but I am pretty dagum sure that I am DONE! We are having a snow day and everything is closed. I don't drive in this stuff so my work out will be here @ home today and I may make Matty workout with me, hehe! We can work up a lil' sweat building a hehe! I LOVE snow days!
BTW, WTG all of you for being so commited and doing so well, and Julz, how cool is that?! You found a long lost family member right here @3FC! This place is life changing I'm telling ya!

Recommit Survey

Staying with 1200 to 1600 calories, not going over 160 carbs, getting in friuts, veggies, whole grains, ALL clean foods! More Fish & Chicken!

I prefer the treadmill for 30 minutes to an hour, and 3 days of strength training. Then 2 day's of some workout DVD @ Home. I am going to try to get in a 30 minutes leisurly(sp) walk on the weekends. Something is better than nothing.

I'm gonna have to say exercise & Eating more fruits and veggies. (not the past 2 days though.)

FOOD!

To lose no less than 12 lbs.

I'm am a good exerciser. I am really good at motivating other people (sometimes more than myself) and I am a fantastic Moma!

Last edited by Diva; 02-27-2008 at 06:45 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:50 AM   #964  
My new arms!

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 56

Recommit Survey

To eat more veggies and not to binge on sweets.

I use the treadmill mostly. I do a combo of run/walk for 30 to 40 min a day. I would love to try a kickboxing class.

I worked out almost everyday and for the most part I stayed on track!

Sweets!

I want to loose 10 more lbs.

I am a strong person.
Goodnight all!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:57 AM   #965  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

good morning all

Recommit Survey

stay around 1400 calories and 40g of fat/day

treadmill uphill for 45 mins... then alternate legs and arms for weights with a day off of weights and just cardio between (cardio&legs, cardio&arms, cardio)

nothing for the past 6 weeks... i'd say eating, but i screwed up on that and exercise and now i'm back on track... so i excelled at food and exercise for the past 3 weeks i'd say

junk food

10 lbs gone

i make people laugh
Old 02-27-2008, 07:42 AM   #966  

Sorry I haven't been around. I have been sick, and now my daughter is getting it. I don't know what I am going to do with her today not going to daycare, I am thinking about loading her up with Motrin and praying she makes it. School is really hectic this week, I have a huge test on monday plus clinicals and a billion things to do this week. I didn't make it to the gym today, once I can breathe I will get right back in there.

Hun.e.B:
Recommit Survey

1. What is your eating plan of attack? WW, stay within my points range concentrating on fruits and veggies, low sodium and fiber.

2. What is your preferred method of exercise? I really love doing my c25k, and the ellipitical.

3. What is something you excelled at over the past 6 weeks? Exercising, I am really getting in the groove.

4. What is something you are still struggling with? Water.

5. What is your goal for the next 6 weeks? Stay on track, drink my water.

6. Say something positive about yourself! I am commited to this weightloss
Old 02-27-2008, 10:04 AM   #967  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Talking

Here are some pic's of our snow this morning. it's just started again so we may have more yet in a lil' bit but it's freezing out there so I had to come back in. I tried getting a pic of ozzy with snow on his nose but he wouldn't be still. he was playing, lol!

Last edited by Diva; 02-27-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:12 AM   #968  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

Recommit Survey

To not skip meals and let myself get so hungry I binge, eat lots of veggies, some protein, and some carbs at every meal.

I love running....right now on TM. I have started doing more intervals and changing up how I run, and have added weight lifting too. I can't wait for the spring so that I can take my little dudes out in the jogging stroller, and bike with the older one in the tow behind trailer.

I have worked out almost every day, and have lost a ton of weight - 12.27% since December!

Body image - I am as thin (thin, I said thin!) as I was on my honeymoon, but my body is so different after having kids. I think no matter what I do I am going to have some loose tummy skin right above my c-section. When I get down about it, I have been putting on the jeans that used to be tight on me - now they do not stay up, and fall right off. It makes me smile.

I want to loose the last 10 lbs., but I don't want to be too hard on myself, so I will say anywhere from 5-10.

I am in the best shape I have been in in a long time, and feel like a positive role model for my sons. LOLOLOL - DH is reading this and says I should add that I have a nice rack!! He's right, I do

Last edited by ceegee; 02-27-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:21 PM   #969  
Manda

S/C/G: 304.5/165/149

Height: 5'2"

Hun.e.B:
Recommit Survey

Stay within my WW points range.

Treadmill

Eating healthy

Exercise

Lose at least 5 lbs and start to exercise regularly

I know I can reach my weight loss goal. I have lost 77.5 lbs in the last 6 months. I am proud of me.

Last edited by ahill1979; 02-27-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:23 PM   #970  
Manda

Diva, your snow looks like fun! I wish it would snow here.

I am having a really hard time getting back on the exercise track. Since we moved I haven't exercised. No excuse really. I just don't know how to get myself back to it.

I hope that you all are having a great week.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #971  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

Me again.....I was just enjoying my salad and thinking how much I enjoy the wishbone Salad Spritzers. If anyone likes salad, you should try these...they are really tasty and so low in calories - I use about 20 calories for a HUGE salad. I like the raspberry bliss, and the balsamic.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:11 PM   #972  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

I love this question and everybody's responses!!

Recommit Survey

WW. Try to limit wine like I have been since the first of the year and to not use all of my 35 flex points.

Treadclimber and The Firm DVD's.

I've exercised more since 1/1/08 than I exercised all of 2007.

Two things: I need to do more abdominal exercises. AND, when I lose about 10 pounds I start feeling "thin" . . . which isn't really true because I'm still clinically obese. I need to see a pic of me every 10 pounds or so to remind me that even though I'm thinNER . . . I'm still not THIN.

If I could lose another 10 pounds I would be thrilled. I'd be at 169. Only 6 or 7 pounds away from being "overweight."

I'm fun to be around!!

Last edited by ggmugsy; 02-27-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #973  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Okay, who else thought that Dan was going to be sent home last night???
I was so pleased that the black team won!! They worked so hard, and the boost of confindence that the win gave them will really help maintain them for the next while. Sorry to see Mark go...only because I wanted Dan to go!

I did my step exercises during the first hour of the show...then it was time to get the crew to bed.
Thanks for posting the survey...I need to go work-out before school is out, so I will take another look at it later tonight.
Have a great rest of the day ladies!!
Old 02-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #974  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Congrats Black Team for being the Biggest Losers this week!

I'll have banners for the team and your BL this afternoon after I get home!
Old 02-27-2008, 03:50 PM   #975  
Manda

Good afternoon everyone!

I am so motivated. We were the biggest losers this week. Go us. Congrats everyone.

I was glad to see Mark go home this week on TBL. He hasn't seemed to be the nicest person there this season. I wouldn't mind seeing Dan go home either. He seems kinda cocky. Either way I am happy for all of them. They are loosing weight and changing their lives.

Today I figured out the % of weight I have lost so far. I have lost 25.45% so far. That blows my mind. I have another 25% to lose to reach my goals. It feels good to see that %.

I am going to go pick up some of TBL workout DVD's tonight. I am excited to start them. Anyone that does them---what is your favorite one?

Off to the treadmill for a while. Talk to you all later.