Old 03-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #1021  

Hi Black Team,
It's been one of those weeks, I haven't had a minute to myself to post all week. I'm way behind on personal notes to people but I want you to know that I'm thinking of everyone. We had a hint of spring on Sunday, I even washed my car, but winter came back Sunday night with a vengence and we got even more snow. My daughter has influenza, and I just spent a fortune on tamaflu for the rest of the family, neither my dh or I can afford to be off work sick for a week. And on top of everything I have had not one or two, but three coldsores develope on my mouth since Saturday night. My dd's dr thinks it is me starting to get influenza, oh joy.
Hope everyone has a good week!
Old 03-04-2008, 06:25 AM   #1022  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Bette-Sorry to hear about dd having influenza. It appears to be rearing its ugly head these days. I've had a few friends that have had it. The docs gave the whole family medicine to prevent the rest of the family getting it. Hopefully the you don't get it.

Michie-First things first....I love your picture, you look AMAZING! I hear you about TOM, it showed up last night. I too tried to stuff extra food in my mouth. I almost ate a whole box of girl scout cookies Sunday....and of course I felt miserable all night.

Rena-Try and feel better, you can worry about losing weight after you're well.

Caitbeans-Don't ya just luv the weather this time of year. For the last few weeks we've been having rollercoaster temps. I wish it would quit teasing me and either be nice or crappy, but not both!

Tatiana-I hope DD b-day went well. Did you and Selina go on your shopping adventure?

Ceegee-the nike+ ipod censor how exactly does that work? Egg hunt sounds Great!

Julz-glad to hear the BS was successful.

ggmugsy-Sorry to hear your blue . It would be tough to have a loved one heading to Iraq. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Diva-Don't push it with your injury, you don't to make it worse. Hopefully you got the doc called. Having the right shoes makes all the difference. I just started getting the runners world mag and it had tons of info on how to find the right shoe. Maybe later I can post of few of the tips for ya. Love the suit. I wouldn't be able to wear a halter...the ta ta's are way too big!

Manda-great attitude on the 1/2lb, I could use some of that attitude in my life. TORNADO WEATHER! EEKS, I'm sooo not ready for tornado weather, we've got a month or two before we enter that dreaded zone.

Vanetta-I had jury duty last fall. It was the first time I had ever had it. I was dreading going, mostly because I tend to be intimidated by new situations. Luckily I had a friend that was in the same jury pool. After we got started it was pretty neat. I was on it for three months and it seemed like I was always getting picked. It was nice to go to a "part time job" during my reg job hours and get paid for both . I would def do it again.

Ok well I'm off to hunt for some eggs! I can't decide whether I'm going pic Bob or Jillian this morning. Hmmm....well I guess I figure it out when I get to the dvd player. Everyone have a OP day!
Old 03-04-2008, 06:32 AM   #1023  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Ceegee, I love the Easter Eggs, will try to get there before I leave for work today!

Hope everyone is well. Read thru the posts quick.

GG SS is in our prayers and glad DS is ok from the accident!

My swimsuit should be a bikini!!
Old 03-04-2008, 09:43 AM   #1024  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

http://store.delias.com/item.do?cate...=&brandFilter=

Here's my swimsuit pic! No, I don't ever plan on being that tiny but I love the classic/retro look.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:45 AM   #1025  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Then of course there's this one...I'd want it to be ORANGE!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Marilyn M Suit.JPG (15.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 03-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #1026  
Manda

S/C/G: 304.5/165/149

Height: 5'2"

Hey ladies!

I love the classic looking swim suits too. I wouldn't wear the last one but I wouldn't mind having a body like Marlyn.

I weighted this morning and I lost 4 lbs this past week. That is so exciting to me after losing 1/2 lb last week. Yay. I am loving the Easter Egg challenge thing too.

Gotta jet. DD has dance 120 miles away in a few hours. Good luck being OP today everyone!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:52 AM   #1027  
My new arms!

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 56

Hello! We had a dinner party on sunday with the fam and all everyone brought was deep fried, My hubby made chicken wings with a home sauce. They where so good I couldn't stop eating them...well my body did not like it one bit. I could not move with out getting sick!! Well I am done with deep fried foods for a long time!!!! I am glad that everyone is having warm weather! It has been so cold here in the north, around 20's, we may have seen 30 once .
I would love to join the hunt for eggs!

mother- Great job on loosing! Keep it up!!

Ahill- I would love to get into a bikini!

Divia- I hope that your foot gets better! That really sucks. Your bathing suit is soooo cute!

ggmugsy- I am deeply sorry for your step son. That has to be very hard. I will keep both of you in my prayers.
I hope we won this week!! That would rock! see you later
Old 03-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #1028  
My new arms!

This may sound silly but what is op? in the easter thing you have to stay op. I am so lost! LOL
Old 03-04-2008, 12:54 PM   #1029  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

op = on plan

Okay ladies! I am still at my parents house so I am having to calculate our team results by hand So, I am working on that right now and should have it up within the next 15 minutes. I have to check and re-check myself when doing it this way... good exercise for my brain though...lol.

Hopefully we'll get to go home tomorrow and I'll be back full force on here. It's hard to find any time when we're down here to be on the computer. So......... results are coming!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #1030  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

Afternoon Team!

So cool to see everyone moving and finding eggs!

Manda - that is awesome!

Rainlips - OP stands for on plan....so whatever diet you follow, if you stick to it you get 10 eggs. So yesterday when I was naughty and had a bowl of frosted flakes, I did not get my 10 eggs.

Dream - Nike and ipod made this little sensor that talks with the ipod nano. Certain Nike sneakers have a little hole in the shoe to slip in the sensor. Then when you are running, it tracks your pace, distance, time, calories. You can calibrate it to be pretty darn accurate with your stride. It tracks your runs (or walks) and you can upload the data from your ipod to the nike site, have virtual races, etc.... I haven't done that. Right now I run on the TM, but once it gets above 70 (yes, I am a wuss!) I will run outside - and because I don't like it when I don't know what my pace is or how far I have gone, it is pretty cool to push a button and get that info when I want it.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 03-04-2008, 02:03 PM   #1031  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

julz - I just saw the "unofficial" results!! It looks like we rocked it again this week! Yay team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 04:11 PM   #1032  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Hi ladies!!
Well, my hubby returned from sunny Florida last night, back in weekday routines, so I finally have some time to myself at the computer.
Actually, the weekend went pretty smoothly. We went to the mall...which we hardly ever do, and the kids spent some of their money on various things. Who else here has a pre-teen boy that loves to shop??? Here's a switch..my son bought clothes, my daughter bought a Wii game!
Not much to report. Trying to stay on plan...down 1lb..this plateau needs to end soon, everyone (exept dh) has a cold in my home, and I haven't been able to start the C25K because of the weather...other than that, things are great!!!
I saw that the Black team won again this week!! That's amazing!!
Love the bathing suits ladies!!! I have never worn a bikini, and I don't think I have the nerve to start now. I would almost settle for anything in a size that starts with a 1 ...hopefully this summer!
Time to get dinner ready...or at least help...my ML is cooking tonight...meatballs and rice
Congrats on all the losses ladies!!
Stay healthy and keep moving!
Old 03-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #1033  

ceegee--i've heard about those nike shoes but was a little skeptical, now that you say they work i think i might have to check them out.

great job on being the biggest losers this week!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 05:40 PM   #1034  
My new arms!

Ok that makes scents...duh!
So I got on the tm this afternoon and was only able to go 17 min and then I got sick. It got me thinking, we are on week 7 and I have only had tom when we first started....I will have to look into that. May be it was not the grese on monday.It would put a damper on the last few weeks! Stay tuned and I will let ya know.
CONGRATS black team!!! We ROCK!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 08:29 PM   #1035  
Manda

S/C/G: 304.5/165/149

Height: 5'2"

Rainlips---Wow! Hurry and let us know. I am eagerly awaiting your test results.

Congrats on being the Biggest Losers this week team! We rock!!!