Old 01-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #421  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanetta View Post
I found my member card and contract a week or so ago. Guess when my membership expires - March 2008. I just came back upstairs from re-newing my membership ($49/year for life now, how could I not?). I also carved out a few minutes on my bosses’ calendar so that he and I can talk about modifying my office schedule so I can work out every other day. This will happen; I guarantee I will get my $49 out of them this year
$49.00 a year..for life?? That is amazing!!!
Hope your boss can work something out for you!!
Old 01-30-2008, 07:23 PM   #422  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by losinitin07 View Post
I did miss Biggest Loser last night could not find it and I still do not know what channel but will look for it for next week .Thanks to the two who answered back thanks for the help I was hoping I wouldn't miss it maybe next week .
Sorry Rena, but I live in Canada, so I have no idea how your cable, digital or satalite channels work.
NBC for us in my city is channel 11

Maybe to catch any highlights you missed you could check out the NBC website.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #423  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Sorry I couldnt get on yesterday but:

BLACK TEAM ROCKS!!!!

[B]Dream I'm just watching what I eat, I am trying to do the WW pts as best as I can rememeber, but I cannot for the life of me find my stuff for it (we moved in sept and I am still living out of boxes for the most part) I do want to start this diet I did in HS-I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks-no exercise either, no diet pills and U cannot skip a meal-its intense but I also know that a 26yrold body that has carried 2 kids is much different then a size 9 16 yr old to start (damn it I thought I was fat then!)

Diva Where in Pa are u going to be married? I live in the Poconos so I am just curious. I am going to try (if my little guy goes to bed at a normal hr) to do a Jillian dvd-b/c I really dont like Kim from TBL2 one-I didnt like her when she was always in Muscle and Fitness Hers back in the day either.

[B]Losinitin07-Hey hon-TBL is on Tues 8pm-10 though I cant remember what station-i usually scan for it

sxulcmnky and hsmomx2 Congrats on onederland! It must feel so amazing...I cant wait til I can say those wds too...

chickichickibangbang Congrats on being the biggest loser!!

Karma: well, just think of it this way, there is always a reminder of why he is ur ex lol

GetsmartWhere are u in PA-like I just wrote to Diva I am in the Poconos.

London Thanks for the kudos!

Good luck to everyone! Lets do it again.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #424  
My new arms!

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 56

Good evening everyone! Hope everyone had a great day.
We all ROCK!!!!

Dream- keep up the hard work, the inchs and lbs will fall up soon!
As far as the lunges I didnt do as many as I like,(they killed my legs) I think I got about 30 or so. I am a cena,I start nurseing school in the fall!

Roni- You can count me in!!! I want to be down to 145??? I think that should work!

Ceegee- Have a lot of fun!!!!

Keep up the hard work and Smile!
Old 01-30-2008, 09:46 PM   #425  

S/C/G: 280/???/170

Hi everyone. I am sorry I haven't been chatting since the challenge started but I had a friend come stay with me, and she just now left. I have been suprised about losing weight while she was here, but I sneaked a peek this morning and it was down like 5 lbs!! I was excited, because I haven't changed anything really in my diet except water. So I hope water continues to help!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 10:46 PM   #426  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Sorry, I am so terribly behind on catching up with my posts. I have had wicked nausea these past couple of weeks, no actually vomitting but just feeling nasty and I've missed a few days of work too so it has not been good. Good to see that we did well this week. I am back down after gaining last week, I just hope to get off a lbs or 2, not going for onederland though that will be awesome at some point in the future. Anyway congrats to everyone who is faithfully posting and keeping up with everything, I'll try to catch up again!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:03 PM   #427  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Ack! I just realized that right smack in the middle of this mini-challenge we are doing is when my step-mother is coming to stay with me and we will be going out several times. Mainly she is coming because we are going to see the opera Manon Lescaut at the NY Metropolitan, but we are also going to a show my dance teacher is putting on. This will be tough, but then it wouldn't be as much of a challenge if it were easy!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:38 PM   #428  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy0505 View Post
but I sneaked a peek this morning and it was down like 5 lbs!!
Woohoo! Congrats!!! I need for that to happen to me...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Sorry, I am so terribly behind on catching up with my posts. I have had wicked nausea these past couple of weeks, no actually vomitting but just feeling nasty and I've missed a few days of work too so it has not been good.
I don't think I ever told you congrats on your pregnancy!!! CONGRATS!! Now you'll have a wonderful subject for all your photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTheCheat View Post
Mainly she is coming because we are going to see the opera Manon Lescaut at the NY Metropolitan, but we are also going to a show my dance teacher is putting on. This will be tough, but then it wouldn't be as much of a challenge if it were easy!
Wow... that sounds like a FUN time!! I want to go see an opera so badly! And about you saying it wouldn't be as much of a challenge if it were easy.... ain't that the truth!? UGH!

Have a great night, ladies! I'm off to bed! If the weather reports are right, we should wake up to about 4-8 inches of snow in the morning!! It's pretty neat, it snowed the day my son was born and tomorrow is his 3rd birthday and it'll be snowing! Yep... I'm sentimental in that way...lol
Old 01-31-2008, 01:35 AM   #429  

S/C/G: 283/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanetta View Post
I found my member card and contract a week or so ago. Guess when my membership expires - March 2008. I just came back upstairs from re-newing my membership ($49/year for life now, how could I not?).
My membership is 20 bucks a year! I will never go to another gym....I love 24 hour fitness!!!

Old 01-31-2008, 06:18 AM   #430  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Diva, I want to join your 10day OP challenge. I'm a little off this week and need to head back in the right direction in a big way!

I also need to post more, which I am not so good at.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:20 AM   #431  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Nancy...sounds like you are going to have a great visit.
We took our kids to NYC last summer...we saw a tonne of great stuff, but I am always hearing of the great stuff we missed....would love to get down that way again very soon!
Amy0505...5lbs so far!!! Way to go!
Utahgirl...$20.00/year?!? I think the cheapest price I could get at our local gym is about $120.00 And that's with my teacher's union discount. That's still a fairly good price (for here), but finding the time is a whole other story!

Have a great day everyone. I got a 20 min cardio in this morning..that may be it for the day...work, house cleaning, dinner, dd's basketball practice/game, bedtime...that's what my day looks like!!

Last edited by Dea; 01-31-2008 at 06:22 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:04 AM   #432  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Morning everyone. I'm sooo excited this morning...I downloaded my tattoo that I'm getting. Now all I have to do is take it to the tattoo shop and see how much and set up an appt. This will be my first and can't wait, I've wanted one for many many years, but this year its gonna happen...all I need is my income tax money.

Yesterdays eating was a bit off track and I took a day of rest from exercise. I was suprised to see that the scale went down a pound. I've almost lost my 3 lb gain from last week.

Roni-I'm up for the VD Challenge (that kinda sounds bad) hehe. Thanks for setting up the challenge.

Jen-congrats on the bun in the oven. Hopefully you'll be over the morning sickness soon!

Amy-Congrats on the 5lbs!

Rain-Great job on the lunges! I used to be a CNA for awhile when I thought I wanted to go to nursing school. What is a CENA?

hotcubanmamma-Isn't it funny how our perception changes over the years. I'd love to be back to the size I was in high school, I wasn't skinny by any means but at least I was 30lbs lighter. What kinda diet were you on that you lost 20lbs in two weeks? I always wanted to go the Poconos. When I was getting married we talked about taking our honeymoon there, it looked so beautiful and there was lots of things to do.

Vanetta-49 dollars? Wow thats a steal, I end up spending 26 bucks a month for a Y membership of which I haven't used since August. I've been planning on dropping my membership but just haven't been over that way to do it. We just had a new gym open thats on my way home from work and its 24 hours not sure how much it costs. Some friends of ours have a membership, so they got us a week trial to see if we like it.

Caitbeans-Good luck on your clinicals. I'm sure you'll do great.

Well I'm off to do my running/walking intervals...I'm shooting for 5 miles today...Wish me LUCK!

Bridgette
Old 01-31-2008, 08:48 AM   #433  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Good morning everyone, thanks for jumping on board, I'm excited! I need this as much as all of you! My doggy woke me up last night @ 2:30 am to go potty, which is weird because he never does that. he usually waits until Daddy gets up at 5, but I heard him whimpering so I got up. Anyways, i got this horrible pain in my chest on the left side under my boob, but not over my heart, it was like to the left of it, and it hurt so bad! my left shoulder also hurt and I had shortness of breath. How weird is that? This went on for about 30 minutes. I forced myself to take deep breaths through that weird pain and it finally went away. I was a lil' scared, but I'm fine now so I dunno... I'm a little scared to exercise.

Did y'all see Wife Swap last night? This one wife used to be biggup and lost a lot of weight, thanks to weight loss surgery. Anyways, she was so proud of what she's become that she is now a Burlesque Dancer. I dunno, I just though that was cool. She went to prolly feeling really bad about herself and her weight, like I do, to feeling so awesome she's doing that! I saw NO shame in it whatsoever. The other, Lumberjack" wife did however. I don't think I'll do anything like that. Even thin I was very modest, unless I was filled with teKillya! LOL! Dream - I do know I want a lower back tattoo (some call it a tramp stamp, LOL) of a butterfly.

Dea - i think you are doing a fantastic job staying OP and also with your exercise! you go girl!

Julz, Happy Birthday to your little one! I am the sentimental sort too, but don't tell anyone. I have a rep yanno....

Nancy - I know you can stay OP even with eating out. Just make really good choices, skip the bread and only eat half of what's on your plate. ask for a take out box, and try to stick to water. if you have drinks, limit it to one , but no more than 2. You'll be fine! I hope ya have fun!

Jen
- I hope you are feeling better. I had no idea you were preggers. Congratz!!!

Amy - Wow girl! congratz on losing 5 lbs, even with company! see Nancy, it can be done.

hotcubanmama - Plans changed a little and instead of having the wedding @ the camp ground we are back to his sister's house. That's what I wanted anyways, so this is a good change. His parents live in Easton and his sister lives in another township about 15 minutes or so away. I'm not exactly sure. Their Daddy has a camper permantley parked in a lot at a really nice and shaded camp site in the Pocono's somewhere close to Kunkletown (sp)? or something like that? He stays up there in that camper from about April until Nov 1st EVERY year and that's where we will be staying, except of course the night before and of the wedding.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:34 AM   #434  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Diva - count me in on the 10 day challenge. I hope this helps to keep me focused and on track. Thanks for setting it up.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:05 PM   #435  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hey Diva, that pain sounds scary. Do you think it was a pulled muscle? Or maybe a rib out of whack?? Are you going to call the Dr.??

I had a huge fight with DH last night. Maybe there was a full moon. I can't see the sky through all this snow . . .