Old 01-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #271  

S/C/G: 246/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! Just doing my daily check-in. Doing great on eating again today, but STILL haven't exercised this week. I'm feeling better, but still weak and tired, so I'm taking it easier. Why did I have to get sick the week I FINALLY started exercising and actually liking it again??? Starting is the hardest part. Now I have to do it all over again. Blah!

Ok, got my b*tching over with. Now back to being positive! Even if I don't lose a pound this week, I'm sticking to my diet and getting healthy little by little and that's what counts.

Woo-hoo! Way to go on weigh-ins everybody!

Dream - Aww, thank you! We are both feeling a little better today.

Diva - Thanks! I hated my name as a kid, but it's grown on me now.

LOL! Sounds like you found the right groom then! Compromise is what it's all about. Especially on your wedding night! A tent just won't cut it! I'm glad you put your foot down on that one!

Just wait - it's going to be a beautiful wedding. How could it not be when you're wearing one of those gorgeous dresses and saying I do to the man you love?

Julz - Thanks!!! Like you said, we all ROCK! Black team did a great job!

hsmomx - - Thank you! As for what I did last week - I just finally got my butt of the couch and got moving! And I drank TONS of water. It was my first week back on plan, and it always comes off fast in the first week for me. I'll be lucky to lose 1 pound this week!
Old 01-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #272  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

The "pre-Challenge exercise log' has been locked?!? Not sure...maybe because it wasn't used much.
Does anyone mind if I update my exercise on this thread?? I just find it really helpfull in keeping track of how (and what) I am doing. My goal this week is to get up early every morning for a good workout

Jan 1....stayed up too late last night
Jan 2...40 minutes Turbo Jam sculpt, 20 minutes shovelling snow
Jan 3...40 mins Turbo Jam cardio, 20 mins TJ ABS
Jan 4...nothing...visiting friends out of town all day.
Jan 5...60 min walk/jog.
Jan 6...nothing
Jan 7...55 min BL cardio/sculpt
Jan 8...60 min TJ cardio/ABS
Jan 9...40 min TJ sculpt
Jan 10..50 min walk/jog
Jan 11, 12,13....sorry to say, not much exercise this weekend. Spent most of it watching my daughter play basketball at a weekend tournament.
Jan 14...55 min BL cardio/sculpt
Jan 15..40 min TJ sculpt, 25 min TJ cardio
Jan 16.. 20 min BL cardio
Jan 17..nothing...family funeral
Jan 18...45 min treadmill.....loved it!
Jan 19...nothing...workout room at hotel closed. played in the pool for a bit
Jan 21...50 min BL cardio/sculpt
Jan 22...60 min TJ cardio/AB
Old 01-22-2008, 05:21 PM   #273  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dea View Post
great job ladies.

I wonder where the ladies are that didn't post? Are they ladies that we haven't seen since the initial weigh in?

There are 3 ladies that haven't even posted an initial weigh-in post.... I still had to count their weights in our weigh-in though, since they are technically on the team. Anyone else who didn't weigh-in... I'm not sure why not? I sent out a reminder message to all who hadn't weighed in an hour before the deadline (I usually try to do it sooner, but I was at work! :). So, anyone who didn't weigh in by the deadline will be put down as having used a "freebie week" You get 2 freebie weeks and then you'll be out of the "books" for the weigh-ins.
All that to say... I have no clue where they're at....lol
Old 01-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #274  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxulcmnky View Post
YAY! meeting up with SoulBliss while out in CA
I'm excited too! We're going to take a Tai Chi class together.

How is everyone doing today?

I made it to a Tai Chi class today to check out the instructor and class vibe (I loved it, and it's more of a centering thing than a "workout" thing). I will go to they gym later for some serious cardio.

I am cleaning my house 'cause school starts next week and I want to be prepared to go at it with as few distractions as possible, while making my fitness and healthy food a priority. That means, planning ahead, cleaning like crazy this week and getting the car and DH's car to the shop. Well, it's only Tuesday, right? I have a few days to accomplish miracles!

Keep up the work, everyone! Exercise! Drink water! Eat what's right for you in the right amounts!
Old 01-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #275  

Congrats to all the losers!

I just got back from the gym, I must say I love the YMCA. About half of their cardio machines have their own personal TV's, cardio goes by much faster- I actually did a whole hour, then I streched. I don't know if I am insane but I think I might try and make the 6:15 step class they have tomorrow, I have a lot of school work to do so it might be the only way to get in a work out.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:38 PM   #276  
Finding My Bliss

Hey, I feel the same way about the Y! On some days, I do 3 classes in a row!
Old 01-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #277  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBliss View Post
Hey, I feel the same way about the Y! On some days, I do 3 classes in a row!

If you can do that, I can make a 6:15 class. Thanks for the nice swift kick in my rear.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:48 PM   #278  
Finding My Bliss

It wasn't intentional...er, I mean, That's Right, Missy! Off you go!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:21 PM   #279  

Hey All,
Congratulations on all the excellent results this first week.

Londonjulz, I don't know what I did wrong, but actually I had weighed in, and a day ahead of schedule at that...I really don't know what I did wrong...if I forgot to save or what....but I am in the game and the 1.5 lbs I lost this week will just end up going on to next week I guess....

any I just wanted to let you know that chickichickibangbang has no intention of dropping out or letting the rest of the team down...

cheers,
heather (aka. chickichickibangbang)
Old 01-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #280  
Manda

S/C/G: 304.5/165/149

Height: 5'2"

Congrats everyone! We all did great this week and I know that we will continue on our downward trend.

I went to the YMCA tonight but ended up not working out. I seem to have a fear of crowds or an anxiety issue that I have never addressed. The gym was packed and I couldn't figure out how to get the only machine available to work. I ended up leaving in tears because I couldn't figure it out and I was embarrassed. Now I feel like I never want to go back to the YMCA again. I hate that I feel this way.

Good luck tomorrow everyone. I know we can do it.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #281  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahill1979 View Post
I went to the YMCA tonight but ended up not working out. I seem to have a fear of crowds or an anxiety issue that I have never addressed. The gym was packed and I couldn't figure out how to get the only machine available to work. I ended up leaving in tears because I couldn't figure it out and I was embarrassed. Now I feel like I never want to go back to the YMCA again. I hate that I feel this way.

I know how you feel. When I had a YMCA membership, I dreaded going, especially at the beginning of the year when it was really packed. I didn't get much done when there were a lot of people.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #282  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations to Everyone
Everyone did so good and I know next week will even be better
Old 01-22-2008, 10:21 PM   #283  

Black team rocks We did so well last week guys!!!

Congrats to everyone that made it to Onderland last week!

Tatiana - Glad you feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope4me View Post
Way to go this week Black Team!

I'm plugging along this week, but kind of struggling. I need a kick in the pants to start exercising. You all are doing great at that! Two more days to weigh-in!
Here is your official kick in the pants lol
Always glad to help

My biggest loser T-shirt would say:

Doing this for me!
Or Bringing sexy back lol

1. What is something you accomplished last week that you are proud of?
Not letting getting dumped stop my progress.

2. What is your exercise goal for the week?
210 minutes this week

3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Sandy Springs, Georgia or Minneapolis, Minnesota

4. If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hawaii, Fiji, or Aruba

5. Who is your inspiration?
Anyone that has lost weight. I get A LOT of inspiration right here on 3fc.

Last edited by Karma27; 01-22-2008 at 10:22 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:33 PM   #284  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Just check in before I turn in for the night.

Manda- It will get better, the crowd will thin out soon.

Well, my brother has decided he will come over tomorrow, and we'll do the landing with the hardwood flooring I've had for awhile. I think he is bored or something. I've got to work in some gym time around it some how. He's planning on being here when I normally go. He's rented the tools so they have to be back on time.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:58 PM   #285  
My new arms!

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 56

Hello eveyone! I did do my 30 min running well I really walked most of it, I still worked up a sweat. I couldnt run alot today I think I am comeing down with a cold. Anyway I am planing to do more tonight. I am haveing a hard time with snaking on sweets while at work! I have no self control.
Great job this week ladies! Keep up all the hard work.
candace