Old 05-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #376  
ericsmommy

Hi choosewell

Yes l have tried shopping online but we are in Canada and most places don't ship here or else SH is more than the product, Sometimes l wish l was in America. I will take a picture of him in it once we get one, went shopping yesterday but didn't find one that had the features l want so were heading out today to costco and see what they have. Our amazon.ca only sells books so far it's not as good as amazon.com But thanks for thinking about me.

Windy CONGRADS ON BOTH EXCITING THINGS!!!!! You must feel wonderful.

Everyone else keep up the great work and get outside and enjoy your sunday.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:42 AM   #377  
Michelle on LAWL

Height: 5'0"

Windy!!! Congrats on the 101 lbs!!! you are an inspiration to all of us!!
Old 05-20-2007, 12:31 PM   #378  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

windy congrat on 101 pounds lost.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:18 PM   #379  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Wow! What an exciting and busy weekend it has become!

Unfortunately I totally forgot to take my camera with me to try on my dress! But I did purchase it and its being shipped to me from Florida this week, so I'm going to take pictures next week I promise!

babyg - sorry I didn't get a chance to reply to your pm. I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. I completely understand and wish your family the best.

Windy - on your huge loss! I know you lost so much weigh last challenge. Makes me so proud

Mo - do you find that you have lost alot of weight from biking? I was told by my friend that its much more interesting than running or walking on the treadmill. I would just imagine you would have to go farther to get a really good workout. I was looking at bikes today.... I found some at wal mart I'm interested in so I may go looking.

Well today I really don't have too much planned other than starting my hardcore exercise routine. I need to lose a few inches prior to the wedding so I need to get started right away.

TTYL.... make sure you weigh in by Monday night!
Old 05-20-2007, 08:14 PM   #380  
ericsmommy

Hi Chellez

Yes l find that bike riding works well for me, remember l am carring Eric in his bike seat and he weights 40lbs so that helps too l am sure. with my CP walking is out so biking works the best for me. Well we couldn't find a bike carrier here in Calgary and since ouy anniversay is May 31, Dh and I decided to take a road trip to Montana for anight away and buy one in grand falls Montana. So in 3 weeks l will be able to pull Eric and l can't wait. p.s the night away will be great too, swimming pool in the hotel, so Eric is gonna love it he is like a little fish.

Keep up the good work girls.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:28 AM   #381  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Good morning everyone!

I'm back from a mental vacation. I needed a week to just stay home and sleep. Stress isn't fun. Although, I am worried about weighing in for the new week. It's not that I ate a lot, but I was just not active at all.

Anyway, I see that babyg has dropped out. Best of luck to you and your family. My thoughts are with you.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:11 AM   #382  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies! Well this weekend was busy busy busy! I did yard work all weekend so no exercise other then that, but my body is feeling it! I got all my flowers planted though and the yard picked up and it feels good looking at it and knowing I did it! Today is going to be like a mini exercise and eating bootcamp for me. I am going to try my hardest to get in 2 workouts a day this week.....a light on in the morning and a more intense one at the gym in the evening! I have to get my butt in gear here. I leave for California in a few weeks here and I need to pick it up a notch if I think I'm going down by the pool in the two-piece I bought....I don't know what the **** I was thinking! I am really nervous about this but my husband reassures me it looks good and he never has held back the truth from me before with my clothes. If he doesn't like the way something looks on me and I ask he always tells the truth in a nice way though! Today my son has a bb game and I think my grandparents are coming to see him so, I'm looking forward to seeing them! Other then that just going to go for a bike ride this morning and then wash all our bedding and then relax in my yard and enjoy the flowers! Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Babygrant- My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Chellez- I can't wait to see your dress! Is it the one you posted awhile back....strapless I think? If so I loved it but if not I can't wait to see the new one! Are you getting excited yet? It was one of the funniest times of my life and I don't recall being super stressed at all. I do remember a few mishaps but just know those are going to happen and don't let them ruin such a special day for you! Really in the big scheme of things the only thing that matters is that you and Daniel are going to be married and all the other things are just that things! They are pretty things but just things...the vows are what are important! Listen to me I sound like a shrink and your not even asking me a question! I just want you to enjoy your day though and go with the flow because its a magical time!

Windy- 101 pounds That is fantastic! Keep up your good work!

Mo- you are kicking butt! I need to step it up and pull some motivation from you! Your night away sounds wonderful! Happy Anniversary! That is going to be Eric swimming like the fishes!

Veggielady- sometimes we need a vaction from a vaction so just relaxing and getting rest on yours sounds wonderful!

Well ladies I am kicking it up this week and I won't be reporting a gain for this weeks weigh-in thats for sure! Time to get down to it over here! Let's get to it!

Have a fantastic day everyone!
Old 05-21-2007, 10:29 AM   #383  
budding cinephile

Woo! This morning has been busy busy busy for me! I have a few quick minutes to get this in and then I'm off to do something else for work!

This is the list I gathered of people that haven't weighed in this week. I'll be sending reminders this morning sometime.
  • blackcherry
  • bopis21
  • choosewell
  • hdsgrl
  • ladidi
  • lottalisa
  • sassykay
  • stillovecartoons
  • wrongway

Tina - I'll try to find a picture of it online sometime today. It's the same cut as the one I posted before but its a different dress. I may have to wait until this weekend when I go try it on at my parents house. The dress is discontinued so Davids Bridal doesn't have any pictures of it!

Veggie - back!

Mo - I went to Walmart last night and looked at bikes. I found a lightweight one I liked but it was a men's bike and it was 300 dollars! Looks like I'll need to shop around some more before making my investment!

Well I'm off to type up the reminders and finish up some things before lunch.

Hope you all are having a great on plan day and drinking lots of water!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:58 AM   #384  

My sister got bad news yesterday it looks like she may be having another miscarriage her numbers are going down again. This can happen in some pregnacy so we are still hoping for the best. This will be her 2nd since January.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:54 PM   #385  
budding cinephile

Aww Jen I'm so sorry to hear that...

I've never known anyone personally that miscarried but I'm sure its a very tramatic experience
Old 05-21-2007, 03:53 PM   #386  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey chellez, I posted my weight...kind of confused about what to put down, as I had a good loss as of Saturday, but then had Chinese food and that always bloats me, so now I'm back up. Bleh @ bloating.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:29 PM   #387  
budding cinephile

Megan - I would put 173.5 as your weigh in for this week and thats the number I'll be using on the chart. Here's why:

You weighed in on Saturday and you mention being 173.5 first. Eatting Chinese food is sure to make anyone bloat, so since its an environmental factor, I will be using the Saturday weight because its more accurate to your true weight.

Make sense? So just edit your post in the weigh in forum to say 173.5 and you'll be fine
Old 05-21-2007, 04:59 PM   #388  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Woohoo!! Thanks!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:04 PM   #389  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Unhappy

Hi Teammies!!
My weigh in sucked today. I'm up another .8 So I talked with my leader and she gave me some pointers on what to change around. I also stopped by Target and bought a digital scale. Weighed myself when I got home and it was very close with WW. I've been reading in different mags that if you weigh yourself everyday at the same time that it helps you stay on track better. I hate the metal monster but I'm going to give that a try and see how it goes.
I'm not going to let this gain get me down. I'm more determined to get the numbers moving down again!!! I won't fail myself!!!!!

Angela~ I'm keeping good thoughts for you, your kiddo and family. You'll be missed!!!

Well I'm going to go chill. Have a great evening everyone!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:03 PM   #390  

Hello hello,hello,hello look ther is an echo. It is some quiet here today.I was back to 134 today I thionk if I am 135 at weight in dauy I am gonna stick with 134 cause I seem to be bouncing up and down daily between 134 and 135.
So how is evryone doing today?Are we staying on plan? Did we get our exercise in?
I am doing a lot better with my water I have 1+ litters in today I hope to make the 2 litter mark again today (even thought I passed it yesterday) I have no trouble with exercise I actually have trouble with taking a rest day but water ...well that is another story....although I have not been able to venture far from home because of my water ( I almost didn't make it home in time from walking to the mailbox with the little ones i must of sounded like a @#$% to anyone that heard me). Tomorrow I take DD1 to get her teeth checked and retainer looked at so that will be a fun 60-90 mins walk dowtown we may have to stop at Tim Hortons so I can pee lol. then there is the walk back home...up a REALLY steep hill. Well we will see how i feel tomorrow but I dop love these walks (and just imagine the miles I will put in if we do walk it, my poor kids lol)