Old 05-19-2007, 09:32 AM   #361  
ericsmommy

Good Morning all

I am going out this morning with my only girlfriend here in Calgary, we are gonna hit the used kids stores (she is looking for costumes) I want to see if l can find one of those bike trailers to hook to my bike so I can go bike riding with Eric, I have the seat on my bike but he is getting too big for it and is no where ready to learn to ride a bike so this way I can enjoy my favorite pass time bike riding with him.

Then we are going out for lunch, I am so excited haven't been out for lunch since we moved here. Then when I get home DH and I are gonna move his computer out of the spare bedroom to get it ready for Eric's theraphy room. I am so excited that he is finally gonna get the help he needs. And to top off this great day I lost another 1lb so everything is great.

Hope all my blue team friends have agreat weekend and remember to take some time for yourself if able, remember to keep your water intake up as high as you can.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:37 AM   #362  
Domestic Engineer

Hey Mo- I'm just south of you in Lethbridge!
Old 05-19-2007, 10:58 AM   #363  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Yesrterday was my easy day for exercise. I have been doing awful on getting my water in.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:10 AM   #364  
Michelle on LAWL

Height: 5'0"

Mo - sigh... i miss Calgary ... and i miss my BF who lives there.. i haven't seen her in a couple of years. Calgary is a great city... hope you like it there. how long have you lived there??? and where are you from originally???
Old 05-19-2007, 11:31 AM   #365  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Well ladies it's the day! I go buy my dress this afternoon!

Of course it's not going to be the size I want it to be for the wedding but thats ok.... cause I'm working towards it!

I spent all last night putting favors together so my arms definately got a workout...

Well I'll be back later... I'll be bring pictures with me!
Old 05-19-2007, 12:27 PM   #366  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Hello blue team,

Just coming to tell you all that I need to drop out of the challenge. We got some medical test results back for my 1 1/2 year old and at this time I need to devote as much of my time as I can to my family.

I wish you all the best of luck with everything!

Angela
Old 05-19-2007, 01:11 PM   #367  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

wow I am sorry to hear this babygrant. I wish all the luck to your DD. You all you have to do to help your baby get better I have been there I know it is hard and how helpless you can feel.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:35 PM   #368  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

I'm so sorry to hear that Baby, I hope everything will be ok. Y'all are in my prayers.

Good Luck dress hunting Chell!!! I'm excited for you. We've put our wedding off until next summer, so I have a little while longer to try and get thin....but I want to be thin NOW!!!

No change I my weight. No loss nor gain and to tell the truth I am getting VERY frustrated. I guess I am going to add 10 to 15 minutes to my workouts and drop another 100 calories from my plan and see what happens... Dang, I am starting to wonder if it's hormones or thyroid or something, I just don't get it. Grrrrrrr
Old 05-19-2007, 01:49 PM   #369  
Michelle on LAWL

Height: 5'0"

babygrant - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your child. i hope everything will be all right. sorry you have to drop out of the challenge.. but understandably.. kids come first! take care of you and your DD.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:54 PM   #370  
Domestic Engineer

I'm sorry Angela! All the best to your family.

Chellez- How fun. Can't wait to see some pictures.

I just finished my day 6 bootcamp workout. Sweating buckets! My weight looks like it's staying the same for this week, but I measured and am down at least 5 inches!! So I know I'm getting some muscle density at least. Hopefully soon those muscles will fuel the fat loss faster.

Take care all and enjoy your weekend!
Old 05-19-2007, 06:18 PM   #371  
ericsmommy

Hi all

Baby l understand completely, when Eric was first dignosed with Autism l dropped everything to look after him. So just be there for your DD.

Michelle we just moved here in October, orginally from Whitby, Ontario, but l grew up in Sarnia, Ontario.

Hi Emily l seen you waving thanks.

Good luck Chez and please posts some pictures when u get a chance.

Well no luck on the bike carrier, so gonna go shopping tomorrow and by new.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:02 PM   #372  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

chellez - can't wait to see your pictures!

babygrant - I'm sorry you're going through a tough time.

Time for me to step it up as the other cheerleader here!

I hope everyone is having a very on plan weekend! You can all do this - eat less, move more and drink that water! We all want to look hawt this summer right?
Old 05-20-2007, 12:07 AM   #373  

S/C/G: 275/137/140

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies - I have been a very bad poster in this challenge, just never seems to be enough time in the day. But, I have been lurking and am very excited at how great everyone is doing.

Just wanted to share two very exciting events for me today. First, I got on the scale this morning, and that evil TOM is finally passing, so I had a nice 3 pound loss for the week, and with that, I am officially at 101 pounds lost, which is a big milestone for me. Second, I went out and ran 13.1 miles today as practice for a half marathon that I signed up for in 3 weeks. Very happy to report that I finished, and I feel pretty darned good overall. Hope you are all doing well this weekend. Chellez, I can't wait to see your dress photos!
Old 05-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #374  
consistent

S/C/G: 227.8/216.2/210 challenge goal

Hi, Windy! It's good to see your post. Congratulations on passing that milestone in your weight loss, wow. Soon you will be able to get bumper stickers that say 13.2 (isn't that the half code? I can't remember). Have you used walking and running to drop all that weight on your way to healthier you?

baby, I'm sending hugs and prayers.

I survived a family picnic yesterday, Hub's family of excellent cooks. I took a little of everything I wanted, ate turkey instead of beef and enjoyed tastes of a few desserts. Definitely not what I'd call all OP choices, but I still chose well.

Hey, Mo. If you haven't bought your trailer yet, have you tried on-line? Overstock.com might have what you want, and I do alot of pre-shopping at amazon.com because sometimes you can find real deals there. Be sure to tell us what you choose and take a picture of Eric in his new rig, so we can ooh and aaah. (Imagine that, no picture of a bike pulling a trailer!)

More coffee, then I'm taking Didi for a run. I was looking at the Title 9 catalog this morning and I'm determined to get into some cute outfits this year.

Have a happy Sunday, everyone! choosewell.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:35 AM   #375  

S/C/G: 275/137/140

Choosewell, congrats on living up to your name, and resisting the bad stuff at the family picnic. Hope everyone else is having a great on-plan weekend!

Yes, running has been a huge part of my success in losing the pounds. Ultimately, food choices play a larger role mathmatically in the calories in vs. calories out computation, but I have found running really focuses me to stay on course in my diet too. It allows me to add a few extra calories on occassion without too much damage, but I always think "gee, hate to waste all that energy I just used on my run" - so I still stay pretty true to plan.