Old 05-11-2007, 08:46 AM   #301  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Morning Ladies! Wake up! it's a gorgeous day outside!

They are calling for scattered thunderstorms here today. I'm hoping the weather holds off because it's my fiancee's 26th birthday today! Oh my goodness he's getting old! I'm only 22 so I can say that to him. We are going out tonight to Bill's Seafood to celebrate so I have to save all my daily points for that. Well not all of them but a lot of them. I don't want to dip into my allowance points again!

So I went exercising just like I told myself I would last night. I waited until after dinner and needed to take the trash out so I'd have an excuse to go outside. I didn't even put on workout clothes, just threw on my adidas flip flops and away I went. It was only for 20 minutes but its better than nothing! I earned a whole activity point for it so I'm happy.

My week 3 book says I need to start out with something small anyway. I figure I'll just make it a habit to walk to the mailbox and around the neighborhood every night once the sun sets.

Well its Friday and usually this is the day where all our good intentions start to slip out of the window. Don't forget to be strong this weekend and make sure you get in that water and those workouts. They are good for you I promise!

Weights are due in by Monday at 10 pm EST so lets try to get them in as soon as possible. I have a huge project for school due on Monday so I may or may not be online to remind those that forget.

I know already we are losing 2 people this week. Don't be sad... they didn't participate from day 1 so I just let them have their freebie weeks in case they did forget. But alas, I haven't heard from them so they have to go. It's not anyone that posts here regularly so don't get too worried.

So what are yall's plans for the weekend? I know tonight we are going out to eat, but then tomorrow we are supposed to have company come over all day. So I'm stuck with cleaning duty tonight when we get home. Thankfully I can earn activity points for that! I'll probably wake up early tomorrow and go to the fabric store and buy my velvet for my aisle runner. Yes... I'm having a red carpet style aisle runner for my wedding! It's something different and I hate those paper ones. How cool is it going to be for me to walk down the aisle and look like I'm in Hollywood. Priceless I tell you... priceless.

Aside from that I may stop by Davids bridal and try on any other dresses that catch my eye. I'm sure they will give me a time because I dont have an appointment for this weekend but its next weekend. I just want to gauge what size I need to buy and what not. If they have a dress I love in my size I'll probably just put it on layaway until next weekend. That way all I have to do when my bridesmaids get there is put my dress on.

Then we are having a mini party for Daniel. Well I should say all of our friends are coming over to our apartment in one night! Seating could get interesting!

Thank God for Sunday as the day of rest!

Well I'm heading off here. I need to get the deposit slip ready for work and get some other things done.... I'll bbl!
Old 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM   #302  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

well the hubby didn't get payed yet so i got my exercise in but Sunday i may take it easy cause of Mother's day. i say that now but I probably won't stick to it I cannot go without exercising. I am gonna go post my miles so far today (which will be most of them for the day I'll br lucky to get 1 more in probably)
Old 05-11-2007, 09:51 AM   #303  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies! Chellez is right the sun is shining and the birds are singing....and I am stuck in cleaning! I was supposed to clean yesterday and never got around to it so today it HAS to get done. I hate being stuck in with the weather so beautiful, but it will keep me busy and out of the kitchen so that is one plus. This weekend is super busy so I will have plenty of outside time then! Tommorow we are celebrating Mother's Day for me with my kids and hubby. I believe weather permitting were headed to the zoo and lunch which will be really nice. I love visiting our Mother's on Mother's Day but I feel like I don't get a day for me to enjoy just relaxing, so I'm looking forward to Sat. Sunday morning is out on the boat and then to MIL later. Looking forward to this weekend and just chilling! I forced myself into a workout last night and I felt really good when I was done. Today I am going to either bike ride or walk....maybe a bike ride when my husband gets home! I am thinking I could have a little quiet time that way....yeah a bike ride it is so I will log workout miles later this evening along with water. I find just keeping track of it during the day and logging it all at once in the evening works well for me. Well I really should get my butt in gear and start cleaning.....I HATE CLEANING!!!! OKAY OKAY I'm off to get r done already!!! Have a fantastic weekend ladies!

I more thing....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mommies! Have yourselves a relaxing day!
Old 05-11-2007, 11:26 AM   #304  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Oh, a bike ride sounds so fun! I'm stuck inside at work today, and while I stuck to plan all week, I fell off the wagon yesterday. Boo! I'm back in the game today, though, and hope to make it through the weekend on-plan. Am going to a KC Wizards game (MLS soccer) tomorrow night, so keep your fingers crossed for me that I won't cave into the hot dogs! Hah!
Old 05-11-2007, 05:08 PM   #305  
Michelle on LAWL

Height: 5'0"

hey all..

just quickly checking in... sorry i've been MIA the past couple of days... but i'm doing night shifts again and have just been exhausted lately. its incredibly busy at work these days (does that count for the excersize challenge??? .. lol) well one more night and then i'm on holidays for 2 weeks... i'm not going anywhere... i just need a break. well gotta run... take care all.
cheers
Michelle
Old 05-11-2007, 09:33 PM   #306  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Angry Help!!!

I'm going crazy!!!
I've been hungry all dog gone day!! I've drank 96oz of water and maxed out my WW daily points at dinner. And since have had a bowl of Special K chocolatey delight (3pts) and am having a cup of my Hills Bros. coffee (s/f low carb french vanilla, 1pt) What is wrong with me??! I got in a 30 minute workout today then also went and did a basement touch up that took me 40 min. Ugh!! I hope tomorrow is much better. I cant' figure out why my stomach would be growling so much. Anyway just needed to get that out to someone else than myself.
This weekend we're going to go out to our property and put bigger fencing around our fruit trees. We have a mini orchard, 16 fruit trees that we planted 3yrs ago. Plus I have some strawberries, raspberries and elderberries out there. Which I'm sure the deer, fieldmice, rabbits and whatever other creatures out there are getting ready to enjoy.
Well I'm going to go catch up the other threads with my water and exercise and then going to work on my cross stitch.
Hope the moms here have a

I'll check in tomorrow. 'nite

Old 05-11-2007, 10:00 PM   #307  
lisa

S/C/G: 209.5/193/135

Height: 5'2"

Hello!
I have not posted since last week or so. Week 1 went well for me... but these last 2 are pretty lame. I am hoping for a weight loss when I weigh in Sunday AM. we have been so busy with baseball!! 2 boys have me at a game every night including Saturday and Sunday. I have only hit the gym 2 times this week! I am going tomorrow and Sunday(that will make me feel better).

As far as the water challenge and exercise one I have not posted in those. Is it too late??

It is finally nice here in upstate NY! The weather is nice and sunny! It is supposed to get cooler in the high 60's. It has been in the 80's!! It makes walking outdoors really nice!

Tina,
You look great in your picture! You are taller than me but started at a similar weight. I wish I was at your current weight. How long has it taken you? I guess I need to step it up!

Well, everyone is doing a great job! Keep up the good work! Good luck this weekend. It will be tough for all those celebrating Mother's Day. Remember to take time for yourself. Go for a nice walk!

I am hoping to frequent forums more often to get to know all you great people!
Lisa
Old 05-11-2007, 10:22 PM   #308  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

How is everyone doing today? Did you get your water and exercise in?

I did! I really need to get back to tracking everything in a food log, though, I know I didn't do too bad, I really need to see it in front of me, kwim?

I know it's totally my own fault (with visiting family and eating, eating, eating) but I feel like I'm stuck at 221 - could be because that's what I left at. On the other hand, I'm very lucky to be back to that weight and not have to aim to get back to it. So, instead, I move on and hope, hope, hope that next week I'll see the two-teens!
Old 05-12-2007, 08:59 AM   #309  
budding cinephile

Morning Ladies!

I hope this weekend is finding you well. I had to get up early this morning and start cleaning. Needless to say I've only gotten two rooms done. Daniel left his new camera at home and I wanted to get some new pictures of the cats while he wasn't here to distract them. My one cat Thunder is nice enough to stay still but Gizmo doesn't.

This is Thunder

This is Gizmo

So when we went out to dinner last night I behaved! I got broiled flounder with veggies on the side. YUM! I also got a semi new progress picture.

I'm the one in the blue shirt with my sweetie huggin on me! Aren't we so cute!

Well gotta get back to cleaning... I have some wedding stuff to get done today!
Old 05-12-2007, 09:31 AM   #310  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Very pretty kitty cats Chellez! Also, nice little figure you are developing there! You seem tall! LOL! I was actually suposed to be 5'6 but I stipped growing at 5'3....I was very disappoited. I always say if I were taller I wouldn't be so fat because it could all stretch out and distribute better! hehe

Anywho, I plugged in my weight. I'm holding steady at my starting weight, which amazes me because it is TOM and I have indulged in chocolate this week, more than once, and haven't exersized due to horrible cramps...so I guess losing nothing is better than gaining anything. I'm feeling better today and I'm fixing to go walk 2 miles, get some water chugged, and get back on the right tract with eating....

Hugs! hAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND HAPPY mOTHER'S dAY TO ALL THE mOMMIES!!! OOPS! Cap button got locked on.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:30 AM   #311  
budding cinephile

Thanks Diva! I've alway had a rather large backside when I was growing up but then my stomach started catching up! When I gained weight I gained in my breasts as well. But now that I'm losing weight I can tell I'm getting ready to lose a cup size.

Hope gravity is kind to me after all this! I think my biggest fear is extra skin... I'm too broke to have surgery to take it off!
Old 05-12-2007, 12:10 PM   #312  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I walked to town today to get some fruit and milk again I also did my leg and abs workout. I always seem to go on my long walks om leg day I tell ya my legs were burning after going up the hill. so far I have done 8.5 miles but I will update the thread tonight i hope to break 10.......
Old 05-12-2007, 08:28 PM   #313  
consistent

S/C/G: 227.8/216.2/210 challenge goal

Height: 5'7"

Cathy...I see you are a wildlife woman. We live on a little over an acre right in the middle of the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex...I mean 3/10 mile to the major highway between the two cities. But the yard and neighborhood have lots of big old trees. We have a Coopers' Hawk pair nesting here for the last 4 years, and the neighbor has nesting Yellow-crowned Night Herons. One of the immatures started hanging around in our yard, sits on the end of our above ground Wal Mart pool...he came back this year in adult plumage, just hangs around in the front or backyard like he owns the place! We have to be careful not to leave the dogs out when he's eating bugs out back.

I had a nap today! Oh, I love naps. I'm going up to the gym soon to hop on that exer bike to add to our miles....that nap did me a world of good.

Now, how is everyone doing??

Wrongway...2 weeks holiday of doing nothing special sounds wonderful and restful. Any plans around the house? Reading? Painting? Drinking water and making healthy meals?

OK, I'm outta here. I better put on my gym duds ...that will give me real miles to add to the challenge tonight.

Later!
Old 05-13-2007, 11:28 AM   #314  
consistent

S/C/G: 227.8/216.2/210 challenge goal

Height: 5'7"

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!

I'm only a dog mom, but the proud auntie to five little personalities courtesy of my sibs. After spending a weekend with all of them, my hat is off to Real Moms...day in and day out it's gotta be one of the most strenuous jobs in the world. Rewarding, I'm sure, too.

Good news from my summer clothes this morning...for the first time since forever I took out a pair of last summer's shorts and they FIT comfortably! Still a size that most 20 Women wouldn't admit to, but they are loose enough to wear today, and I'm in 'em.

jennylou and lottalisa, this will be your best week yet...work it!

choosie.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:49 AM   #315  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Sorry i've been quiet everyone. I have a big dementia exam on Tuesday that i'm trying so hard to study for but with the beautiful weather I was having a horrible time concentrating. Woke up today and it is pouring rain, so hopefully today when my kids are at a birthday party I'll be able to study!